Closed Thread
Page 179 of 345 FirstFirst ... 79 129 169 177 178 179 180 181 189 229 279 ... LastLast
Results 5,341 to 5,370 of 10337
    AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Montre View Post
    Miss having a girl ride me cowgirl I always last longer and the feels are unreal. Fuarrrk. Can confirm though, have broken penis once doing that.

Just got home, cleared my first contract since I reopened myself as a general contractor. Built a small addition to a deck for a barbeque. Not a bad day in the sun. Do this kind of work inbetween my hours at The Source.

Feels good to work with my hands again, and work outside. How's everyones day going?
    Yay! Good for you. How much longer until you're done w school?

TOP:

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by AJ7123 View Post
    I really don't get guys weird fascination with butts.

You ever have a guy lick your ass out? Get it all sloppy wet and then the pussy juices start running by themselves and the girl is moaning and rocking on her knees. Pretty soon she starts begging for cock. Her fingers grip the headboard and she'll say no but when you keep licking her ass she keeps moaning louder and louder. Girls love it. LOVE IT.

hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nice!

I'm all those things, we could totally make it.

I'm glad some men appreciate it!

Not only would you let me put a finger in your butt... you'd beg for my cock to be shoved in your ass over time.

Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    This is the roster of a soccer team i play against on sunday. inb4 im drugged and put into the sex slave business in romania
    Also.. who would of thought there would be more than 1 way to spell "Stoian/Stoyan"

-Chicagoan Crew-
    .:MiscMarioBrahs:.
    ***A State of Trance crew***
    ***Stands up to wipe crew***
    - Bears - Blackhawks - Bulls - Arsenal -

Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I've been told by more than one guy that I was "aggressive" and it was not a compliment. One guy even told me I pressured him for sex.:/
    LOL, you and endo both need to stop dating straight up *******s...now put that on your list
    "A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."

AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Mr Beer View Post
    LOL, you and endo both need to stop dating straight up *******s...now put that on your list
    Ok Top of list will be -Not a *******

Originally Posted by hublife View Post
    Not only would you let me put a finger in your butt... you'd beg for my cock to be shoved in your ass over time.
    Prove it!
    ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000)
    To you RH elders...does that burning desire to be fully independent ever die down or go away?

I have no real complaints with my gf, love her to death, she's always supporting me or going above and beyond to do things for me. And I support her without ever thinking of it as an obligation or chore. But part of me has always yearned to be single my entire life. I've always loved doing stuff alone. It's why I like lifting. It's why in classes with group projects I opt to be a one-man group if the professor allows it. I do love going out but not regularly. I'm great at meeting new people, I'm very capable in social situations and can meld into just about any social strata you could think of. But I prefer to spend the majority of time on my own and start to get mentally restless/agitated if I can't do so. Sh*t maybe I'm becoming a schizo because I prefer to be locked in isolation, but I just love the idea of living alone and being totally free with my time (and money). I want to be able to invest my money and take risks that I wouldn't be able to afford if I had a family to feed. I want to be able to take a vacation for a week and be a fat fukking slob playing video games the whole time. Or take a week off and fly out to some random place in the world and explore it. It's the idea of knowing that I am restricted that kills me, not the restriction itself. It's like a problem with authority.

On the other hand, I hang out with my gf and could easily see a lifelong future with her. We've had one fight in our 9 months of dating, which was settled by sitting down and talking it out rationally for 30 minutes. That's rare. I'm moving to Dallas in 4 or 5 months, and she's planning to uproot and leave all of her family and friends behind to join me after grad school a little while later. I hate the idea of her possibly moving out there with me and all of a sudden I realize I can't make that level of commitment and she's stuck in TX, far as hell from her family with whom she's very close. It'd absolutely devastate her if we broke up, let alone if she was left all alone afterwards.

I realize there's no right or wrong, and that there are just two paths with their own set of pros and cons. But that fork in the road is fast approaching and I'm seeking guidance. I normally go with the flow, but in regards to this I can't.
    Last edited by OhioStateBucki; 04-24-2014 at 05:28 PM.
    Übermensch

He who cannot obey himself will be commanded. Give substance to their fears.

hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by OhioStateBucki View Post
    To you RH elders...does that burning desire to be fully independent ever die down or go away?

I have no real complaints with my gf, love her to death, she's always supporting me or going above and beyond to do things for me. And I support her without ever thinking of it as an obligation or chore. But part of me has always yearned to be single my entire life. I've always loved doing stuff alone. It's why I like lifting. It's why in classes with group projects I opt to be a one-man group if the professor allows it. I do love going out but not regularly. I'm great at meeting new people, I'm very capable in social situations and can meld into just about any social strata you could think of. But I prefer to spend the majority of time on my own and start to get mentally restless/agitated if I can't do so. Sh*t maybe I'm becoming a schizo because I prefer to be locked in isolation, but I just love the idea of living alone and being totally free with my time (and money). I want to be able to invest my money and take risks that I wouldn't be able to afford if I had a family to feed. I want to be able to take a vacation for a week and be a fat fukking slob playing video games the whole time. Or take a week off and fly out to some random place in the world and explore it. It's the idea of knowing that I am restricted that kills me, not the restriction itself. It's like a problem with authority.

On the other hand, I hang out with my gf and could easily see a lifelong future with her. We've had one fight in our 9 months of dating, which was settled by sitting down and talking it out rationally for 30 minutes. That's rare. I'm moving to Dallas in 4 or 5 months, and she's planning to uproot and leave all of her family and friends behind to join me after grad school a little while later. I hate the idea of her possibly moving out there with me and all of a sudden I realize I can't make that level of commitment and she's stuck in TX, far as hell from her family with whom she's very close. It'd absolutely devastate her if we broke up, let alone if she was left all alone afterwards.

I realize there's no right or wrong, and that there are just two paths with their own set of pros and cons. But that fork in the road is fast approaching and I'm seeking guidance. I normally go with the flow, but in regards to this I can't.

You're not responsible for HER choices. You present yourself as honest and upfront. You share with her your concerns and apprehensions. If she decides not to move as a result then so be it. If she says "IDGAF I love you." Then she has made the decision and knows the risk.

Don't think too far into your future. You aren't getting married right now. You aren't having babies right now. Don't focus on 3-5-10 years down the road (romantically I mean). Just enjoy this woman until it's no longer enjoyable.

I was a step dad at 21 and a father myself by 23. I'm going through now what you're going through as well. I force absolutely NOTHING with ANY woman. I give attention and if I don't receive it back...I move on. But I am so completely committed to spoiling myself and children and creating a massive brand that I can't see myself settling down for a very very long time.

But then again... love has a funny way of showing up when you least expect it.

Either way you need to just remain open and honest and enjoy your life. Stay in the moment and not stress over this chit.

Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I have a long ass response for you Ohio but im about to go out for dinner. Good topic. I will reply later.
    -Chicagoan Crew-
    .:MiscMarioBrahs:.
    ***A State of Trance crew***
    ***Stands up to wipe crew***
    - Bears - Blackhawks - Bulls - Arsenal -

brb bulk-utting! nvrstopworking's Avatar
    nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Speaking for myself, I know that I had a lot of the same feelings (feeling comfortable going it alone) in my younger days... have still retained a lot of that TBH... but lately it's been more about not wanting to settle JUST to have someone... rather than wanting to be on my own.

That being said, life is at it's best when it's shared IMO. And when you find that special someone (not just a warm, wet hole to stick it in every day) who wows you on every level it just falls into place.

To be clear, I'm not saying that you're attached at the hip 24/7 from that point on... but it doesn't seem like a chore to spend time together. It's just something that happens and feels very natural.

OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by hublife View Post
    You're not responsible for HER choices. You present yourself as honest and upfront. You share with her your concerns and apprehensions. If she decides not to move as a result then so be it. If she says "IDGAF I love you." Then she has made the decision and knows the risk.

Don't think too far into your future. You aren't getting married right now. You aren't having babies right now. Don't focus on 3-5-10 years down the road (romantically I mean). Just enjoy this woman until it's no longer enjoyable.

I was a step dad at 21 and a father myself by 23. I'm going through now what you're going through as well. I force absolutely NOTHING with ANY woman. I give attention and if I don't receive it back...I move on. But I am so completely committed to spoiling myself and children and creating a massive brand that I can't see myself settling down for a very very long time.

But then again... love has a funny way of showing up when you least expect it.

Either way you need to just remain open and honest and enjoy your life. Stay in the moment and not stress over this chit.
    Thanks for the good advice, sharing that apprehension is exactly what I was thinking of doing. Going to wait until after exams end next week though. It looks like it's all I can do.

I know I can handle and overcome anything that comes my way which is why I'm shifting my focus toward her - I know that despite her being pretty tough she'd be absolutely crushed. She's the only female non-relative who's feelings I care about on that deep of a level, so I'm just looking for a way to navigate the situation with no negative consequences....even though I know that it's futile.

Originally Posted by Navillus13 View Post
    I have a long ass response for you Ohio but im about to go out for dinner. Good topic. I will reply later.
    Looking forward to it man. I'll keep an eye out for your reply.

Originally Posted by nvrstopworking View Post
    To be clear, I'm not saying that you're attached at the hip 24/7 from that point on... but it doesn't seem like a chore to spend time together. It's just something that happens and feels very natural.
    That's what makes this such a struggle. It feels more natural than I ever expected a relationship to be. We're the exact same person at our core, but she's more extroverted and doesn't need that decompression alone time like I do.

The problem is that after X hours (let's say 20, or 24, it fluctuates), it doesn't matter who I'm with or what I'm doing, I just start going insane until I spend some time totally on my own. I do my best to alter that effect but to no avail so far.
    Last edited by OhioStateBucki; 04-24-2014 at 06:10 PM.
    Übermensch

Thanks for the good advice, sharing that apprehension is exactly what I was thinking of doing. Going to wait until after exams end next week though. It looks like it's all I can do.

I know I can handle and overcome anything that comes my way which is why I'm shifting my focus toward her - I know that despite her being pretty tough she'd be absolutely crushed. She's the only female non-relative who's feelings I care about on that deep of a level, so I'm just looking for a way to navigate the situation with no negative consequences....even though I know that it's futile.

Looking forward to it man. I'll keep an eye out for your reply.

That's what makes this such a struggle. It feels more natural than I ever expected a relationship to be. We're the exact same person at our core, but she's more extroverted and doesn't need that decompression alone time like I do.

The problem is that after X hours (let's say 20, or 24, it fluctuates), it doesn't matter who I'm with or what I'm doing, I just start going insane until I spend some time totally on my own. I do my best to alter that effect but to no avail so far.

I'm the exact same way. It's up to you to carve out the time necessary to decompress and recenter yourself.

The other thing to remember is that pain and heart attack are natural occurrences in the human experience. You can be conscientious and mindful of her feelings but you cannot save someone from that experience...nor would you want to. That's how character is built.

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz

These girls are all a little skinnier than I prefer. But the boobs are nice. And I really like long hair.

I really like when a lady lays like this. Love to kneel naked in front of her, her legs over mine, with my knees spread out so that my manhood is slightly pressing against her suit bottoms / panties. I enjoy talking to her like this, and gently pushing, rubbing and playing casually against the fabric..... absently caressing her legs and belly with your fingertips as you chat. It's a nice way to get a woman slowly warmed up..... the longer you do this, and the more casual you are about it.... the more she will enjoy it. Eventually, she will pull her bottoms aside, or off. Now, I continue as before, only up against her naked skin. Just the tip.... nothing more. Playing, teasing, still talking about random stuff, still casually touching.... and she can even pretend to be disinterested. But if you do this long enough, eventually she will go berserk and try to force you inside her. Resist just a bit longer.... and then go hard and fast. Quickest way I know to get a woman to climax.
    Last edited by IronCharles; 04-24-2014 at 06:41 PM. Reason: Because everybody loves a good sex story....
    ★DSC★
    ★MISC Cologne Crew★
    ★4200 cals a day crew★
    ★Squat Booty Sorority Fan Club★
    ★Forum Member #109,914,313★

â–º â–º â–ºDirty South Crew gear: https://www.zazzle.com/s/thedirtysouthlifts â—„ â—„ â—„ (Proceeds go to children's charities)

brb bulk-utting! nvrstopworking's Avatar
    nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

How much alone time do you find you need? 1 hr? 5? 10? 24? more?

And what exactly starts to make you antsy about being around her after a while? Is it that you want to do your own thing without feeling that you have to entertain her? Or something else?

Originally Posted by nvrstopworking View Post
    How much alone time do you find you need? 1 hr? 5? 10? 24? more?

And what exactly starts to make you antsy about being around her after a while? Is it that you want to do your own thing without feeling that you have to entertain her? Or something else?
    Ideally an entire day of waking up on my own and going to bed on my own. Even if I spend much of the day working, just need to be on my own. But 4 or 5 hours is enough typically. Anything less and I just feel like I don't have enough time to unwind. If I wake up at 6am and have class at 10am, I cannot relax until after class, so I will sit there and read ahead or do some sort of work to pass the time. Or if possible I'd adjust my sleep schedule to stay up 3 hours later and wake up at 9am and head straight to class.

I'm not sure what it is that makes me antsy, it's not just with her. I actually can spend more time with her than others before I get that feeling. It's just the presence of someone else begins to inexplicably bother me. Perhaps it's the idea that I am, to some degree, limited by the presence of others. For example, her and I are watching a movie we both wanted to watch. All of a sudden I may get an energy rush and want to go for a quick run outside, or go lift. Or I may suddenly think of a way to improve a project I'm working on and immediately wish to work on it for the next two hours. Or play some video games. Or none of those may happen and I will finish the movie without issue.

The relationship surely won't function if I were to always act on those urges. It sound selfish, and is in a way, but I have made and continue to make many sacrifices for her without feeling like it's a chore or expecting anything in return. It's the thought of 40 years spent under this limitation, bound by a wife and kids despite the joys I know they'd bring, that absolutely terrifies me. Because once I commit to that I will sacrifice it all for them and just suck it up by constantly suppressing that yearning for total independence.
    Last edited by OhioStateBucki; 04-24-2014 at 06:49 PM.
    Übermensch

Ideally an entire day of waking up on my own and going to bed on my own. Even if I spend much of the day working, just need to be on my own. But 4 or 5 hours is enough typically. Anything less and I just feel like I don't have enough time to unwind. If I wake up at 6am and have class at 10am, I cannot relax until after class, so I will sit there and read ahead or do some sort of work to pass the time. Or if possible I'd adjust my sleep schedule to stay up 3 hours later and wake up at 9am and head straight to class.

I'm not sure what it is that makes me antsy, it's not just with her. I actually can spend more time with her than others before I get that feeling. It's just the presence of someone else begins to inexplicably bother me. Perhaps it's the idea that I am, to some degree, limited by the presence of others. For example, her and I are watching a movie we both wanted to watch. All of a sudden I may get an energy rush and want to go for a quick run outside, or go lift. Or I may suddenly think of a way to improve a project I'm working on and immediately wish to work on it for the next two hours. Or play some video games. Or none of those may happen and I will finish the movie without issue.
    You're just a introvert. You need time to recharge by yourself. It's normal.
    The relationship surely won't function if I were to always act on those urges. It sound selfish, and is in a way, but I have made and continue to make many sacrifices for her without feeling like it's a chore or expecting anything in return. It's the thought of 40 years spent under this limitation, bound by a wife and kids despite the joys I know they'd bring, that absolutely terrifies me. Because once I commit to that I will sacrifice it all for them and just suck it up by constantly suppressing that yearning for total independence.
    Anyone who thinks 40 yrs into the future is gonna freak anyone out. She might have a lot of the same anxieties about the future but I agree with everyone else you need to let her know what you're feeling. Only way I would ever move anywhere with a guy is if we we're gonna be getting married in x-amount of time.

Originally Posted by IronCharles View Post
    These girls are all a little skinnier than I prefer. But the boobs are nice. And I really like long hair.

I really like when a lady lays like this. Love to kneel naked in front of her, her legs over mine, with my knees spread out so that my manhood is slightly pressing against her suit bottoms / panties. I enjoy talking to her like this, and gently pushing, rubbing and playing casually against the fabric..... absently caressing her legs and belly with your fingertips as you chat. It's a nice way to get a woman slowly warmed up..... the longer you do this, and the more casual you are about it.... the more she will enjoy it. Eventually, she will pull her bottoms aside, or off. Now, I continue as before, only up against her naked skin. Just the tip.... nothing more. Playing, teasing, still talking about random stuff, still casually touching.... and she can even pretend to be disinterested. But if you do this long enough, eventually she will go berserk and try to force you inside her. Resist just a bit longer.... and then go hard and fast. Quickest way I know to get a woman to climax.
    ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

You're just a introvert. You need time to recharge by yourself. It's normal.

Anyone who thinks 40 yrs into the future is gonna freak anyone out. She might have a lot of the same anxieties about the future but I agree with everyone else you need to let her know what you're feeling. Only way I would ever move anywhere with a guy is if we we're gonna be getting married in x-amount of time.
    Yeah 40 years was an exaggeration but you get the point. I know there's nothing to do but tell her my apprehensions and live in the moment. It felt food to type it all out though and get it off my chest while getting some good advice.
    Übermensch

Yeah 40 years was an exaggeration but you get the point. I know there's nothing to do but tell her my apprehensions and live in the moment. It felt food to type it all out though and get it off my chest while getting some good advice.

Yeah must kinda suck in a way to meet 'the one' when you're so young.

I'm not that young so I'm ready now God!!!!! Non-Cheater Non-******* Please.
    ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

annoying vegan bitchface aintevenmad's Avatar
    aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    RH Chat 25: The Corruption of AJ7123

Originally Posted by aintevenmad View Post
    RH Chat 25: The Corruption of AJ7123
    I've missed you. Not posting much what have you been up to?
    ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    RH Chat 25: AJ7123 becomes a lesbian
    The trouble with being punctual is that nobody's there to appreciate it.

John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Navillus13 View Post
    This is the roster of a soccer team i play against on sunday. inb4 im drugged and put into the sex slave business in romania
    Also.. who would of thought there would be more than 1 way to spell "Stoian/Stoyan"

RIP navi

those guys look scary as fuk. but also scary would be a roster of pasty Irish guys drunk smiling into the camera.

I know what you mean man. I usually prefer to do sh*t alone as well.

I say think about what makes you happy, and do that. As long as you're honest and your heart is in the right place, you can do whatever you want and it's always praiseworthy. If it turns out you were wrong about what you really wanted, then you learned something and you again do whatever the fuk you want having this newfound knowledge helping you make the next decision.

Unrelated: anyone in here read any of the Seth Speaks books? The second one just came in the mail today and I have never been so excited to read a book in my entire life. Ever. That's saying a lot.

Originally Posted by John$Galt View Post

Unrelated: anyone in here read any of the Seth Speaks books? The second one just came in the mail today and I have never been so excited to read a book in my entire life. Ever. That's saying a lot.
    Yep.

If you like those you should check out Abraham Hicks. Written in the same way.

Originally Posted by FU3L View Post
    RH Chat 25: AJ7123 becomes a lesbian
    From your lips to God's ears. Would make life easy. Not very satisfying but easier.
    ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Rip Detroit.
    *US Navy Vet*

Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Duke Dumont saturday with some friends I haven't seen in a while. Can't waaaiiitt. Those happy summer vibes. Gonna be an amazing atmosphere, just what I need.

RIP Detroit is right. Bruins gonna go for it.
    ** Electrical & Electrical Engineer Brah **
    ** MWC Brah **
    ** DJ Brah **
    ** This Too Shall Pass Brah**
    "Montre - I like this fukker and I don’t care what any one says, hes a rustler of the golden era, and I like that chit. Speaks his mind, and that’s important." - Weightsb4Dates 09/04/15

annoying vegan bitchface aintevenmad's Avatar
    aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I've missed you. Not posting much what have you been up to?
    Wish I could say I was up to something exciting.

I went to a wine tour the other day. I am now a wine lover. Never thought I'd speak those words !

Got marks back for school and doing better than expected. #yay.

How are you lovely ?

Originally Posted by aintevenmad View Post
    Wish I could say I was up to something exciting.

I went to a wine tour the other day. I am now a wine lover. Never thought I'd speak those words !

Got marks back for school and doing better than expected. #yay.

How are you lovely ?
    I want to like wine so badly..Ive tried to like it so many time cause I wanna be fancy and drink wine by a fire. I cannot for the life of me get it down my throat so I put a little grape juice in a wine glass and pretend.

Good job with school..What are you going for? To be a social worker right? You don't find that stuff depressing?

I've been working a bunch on the computer all day so on here a lot more than I should be.
    ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I want to like wine so badly..Ive tried to like it so many time
    We back to being a lesbian again?
    "A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."

Originally Posted by Mr Beer View Post
    We back to being a lesbian again?
    Haha so many thing I want to like but I can't. Penis and grape juice for me.
    ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Haha so many thing I want to like but I can't. Penis and grape juice for me.
    I'm like that with sashimi. I feel like I should like it, the idea doesn't gross me out or anything, I like food and will eat most things, people who know their schit reckon it's great. I just don't like it.

Closed Thread
Page 179 of 345 FirstFirst ... 79 129 169 177 178 179 180 181 189 229 279 ... LastLast