FitTin will become famous soon enough. (+50) FitTin will become famous soon enough. (+50) FitTin will become famous soon enough. (+50) FitTin will become famous soon enough. (+50) FitTin will become famous soon enough. (+50) FitTin will become famous soon enough. (+50) FitTin will become famous soon enough. (+50) FitTin will become famous soon enough. (+50) FitTin will become famous soon enough. (+50) FitTin will become famous soon enough. (+50) FitTin will become famous soon enough. (+50)

What's your way of training?

Do you train at the gym, at home, or by doing other physical activites/sports? Do you prefer to train outside or inside?

Here I go to the gym for lifting and cardio about 3 times/week, do other sports like badminton, snowshoeing, kayak and bicycle during the summer.

What about you?

mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Pretty similar to yours, really. I lift at the gym 3x a week. I like to attend yoga classes regularly. I don't like cardio for the sake of cardio, so that usually comes in the form of playing hockey or going to a Zumba class (haven't done that since I broke my foot last year though). In the summer, I add in biking, kayaking, and swimming as time allows.
    Instagram: @doctorv17

Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I go to the gym (I have a membership a 3 different gyms), anywhere for 4-7 days a week. I know I don't need to go that many times a week, but I like going to the gym...so I stage my workouts to allow me to go as frequently or infrequently as I like. If I can't make it to the gym, I have enough equipment at home to get in a good workout.

For Cardio, I used to do grappling...but I'm thanks to the instructor harassing me to take more classes and to compete...I'm no longer taking those classes and I'm actually looking for a better school to attend. But in the summer, I do like to go out to my breezeway and hit the heavy bag for some cardio...especially when it is hot out.
    Workout Log / Chat thread...Embrace the Dragon: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169711903

"If you truly seek understanding, then first, empty your cup!" – Unknown

*** Squat Quitter Crew ***
    *** Dragon Flags Crew ***

FitTin will become famous soon enough. (+50) FitTin will become famous soon enough. (+50) FitTin will become famous soon enough. (+50) FitTin will become famous soon enough. (+50) FitTin will become famous soon enough. (+50) FitTin will become famous soon enough. (+50) FitTin will become famous soon enough. (+50) FitTin will become famous soon enough. (+50) FitTin will become famous soon enough. (+50) FitTin will become famous soon enough. (+50) FitTin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by mavd View Post
    I don't like cardio for the sake of cardio
    Same here, I rarely ever do more than 10 minutes of high intensity cardio at the gym, either on the threadmill or elliptic. I do most of it when I do my other sports.

As for going 7 days to the gym, I don't think that I could for the matter of car travelling. If I had a gym at home, however, I would definitely try smaller workouts everyday. I lovee lifting.

thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Home gym mostly, lift like 4-5x a week, a little cardio in home gym or outdoors biking/running in the summer. I go to a commercial gym too, lift there like once a week but use it mainly for swimming and sauna. Haven't done organized sports since college.
    Current PRs:
    Bench Press: 200x1
    Deads: 315x1
    Back Squats: 275x1

*Team Amazon* - Sisterhood of Iron
    *Log - There's a Ham in the Power Rack, Part II http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167311531

LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I also go to the gym, doing light cardio after my workouts cus i'm currently following Gironda's 8x8 routine where you get <15 sec rest periods between sets so it wipes you out. Lifting is my main focus though. I literally do cardio for heart health and that's it.

I have an exercise bike at home that I do if the weather is rubbish. I used to play football (soccer) but that stopped a while ago.

SophieM is a name known to all. (+5000) SophieM is a name known to all. (+5000) SophieM is a name known to all. (+5000) SophieM is a name known to all. (+5000) SophieM is a name known to all. (+5000) SophieM is a name known to all. (+5000) SophieM is a name known to all. (+5000) SophieM is a name known to all. (+5000) SophieM is a name known to all. (+5000) SophieM is a name known to all. (+5000) SophieM is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Lift 4x a week, one day is at the gym as I don't have farmer walk bars or a reverse hyper at my house. I do Tabata HIIT with burpees 2x a week after my workout. Eventually I will attempt to add jogging 2x a week to this. The weather has to be better though.
    Me vs. Me: Lifting with UCTD: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170084343

BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I lift in a gym and do various other activities outside or inside- racquetball, intervals, med ball throws, hiking, walking, etc.

**I once was a fat little hippo... BubsNBean's journey back to healthy**
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170112133

discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I go to the gym 4 days a week. The other 3 I trail run.

I also surf, snowboard, rockclimb---and more recently have been getting into kayaking and ww rafting----but I don't count those as training/exercise. I train SO I can don these things better.
    Sheriff John Brown always hated me
    For what I don't know
    Every time I plant a seed
    He said kill them before they grow

Jodie10 is just really nice. (+1000) Jodie10 is just really nice. (+1000) Jodie10 is just really nice. (+1000) Jodie10 is just really nice. (+1000) Jodie10 is just really nice. (+1000) Jodie10 is just really nice. (+1000) Jodie10 is just really nice. (+1000) Jodie10 is just really nice. (+1000) Jodie10 is just really nice. (+1000) Jodie10 is just really nice. (+1000) Jodie10 is just really nice. (+1000)

Under construction

I'm swapping out the cardio for yoga. Keeping up with the weights. Slowly increasing calorie intake as I become accustomed to eating a *lot* more protein than I have previously.

Hoping the post-op six weeks off coming up in March don't set me back too much.

You ladies are so motivating!!!

Originally Posted by Jodie10 View Post
    I'm swapping out the cardio for yoga. Keeping up with the weights. Slowly increasing calorie intake as I become accustomed to eating a *lot* more protein than I have previously.

Hoping the post-op six weeks off coming up in March don't set me back too much.

You ladies are so motivating!!!
    Do you take protein shakes?
    And what are you getting surgered for if I may ask?

Jodie10 is just really nice. (+1000) Jodie10 is just really nice. (+1000) Jodie10 is just really nice. (+1000) Jodie10 is just really nice. (+1000) Jodie10 is just really nice. (+1000) Jodie10 is just really nice. (+1000) Jodie10 is just really nice. (+1000) Jodie10 is just really nice. (+1000) Jodie10 is just really nice. (+1000) Jodie10 is just really nice. (+1000) Jodie10 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by FitTin View Post
    Do you take protein shakes?
    And what are you getting surgered for if I may ask?
    ON Whey Isolate vanilla.

Diastasis recti and hernia, all pregnancy related.
    Under Construction.

Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lift in the gym, strongman training and cardio outside sometimes
    IG: kenneth_prime

MilaGroski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MilaGroski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MilaGroski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MilaGroski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MilaGroski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MilaGroski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MilaGroski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MilaGroski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MilaGroski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MilaGroski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MilaGroski is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I go to the gym every day. I do weights 1.5 hours about 6x week, yoga (Yin, Flow, Power and Kripalu) about 6x week and I do some HIIT and TRX.
    My gym is 5 mins from my house, my teen also has a membership there and its right beside the school so its super convenient for me to do in the morning.
    We have a home gym but I dont use it much unless I have to, free weights, and a crossbow. I will also do HIIT at home.
    I love lifting heavy things outside of the gym, so I often will be doing outdoorsy things, and I motorcycle and dirtbike often.
    Also lift with my hubby when he is around, we have different gyms so those times we either lift at his or mine. He will also come to Yoga with me.
    Our home backs onto 70 acres of crown land so I walk and hike it too.
    Last edited by MilaGroski; 02-28-2014 at 07:02 PM.

Originally Posted by Jodie10 View Post
    ON Whey Isolate vanilla.

Diastasis recti and hernia, all pregnancy related.
    Aw, fortunately there are always some kind of exercise that you can do during recovery. Enjoy your spoiling time!

MilaGroski: Wow! You're really active, we also have a big terrain here so I enjoy using it for a bunch of activities/sports.
    Going to the gym with my loved one is also my favorite lifting day. x

courtzbv will become famous soon enough. (+50) courtzbv will become famous soon enough. (+50) courtzbv will become famous soon enough. (+50) courtzbv will become famous soon enough. (+50) courtzbv will become famous soon enough. (+50) courtzbv will become famous soon enough. (+50) courtzbv will become famous soon enough. (+50) courtzbv will become famous soon enough. (+50) courtzbv will become famous soon enough. (+50) courtzbv will become famous soon enough. (+50) courtzbv will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Lift in a gym 5x a week. Sometimes do cardio outside, but very little.

rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Right now I'm just doing 3 gym workouts each week, and maybe go for a walk if the situation calls for it. I've been too burned out lately to do anything more than that.
    SQ 172.5kg. BP 105kg. DL 200kg. OHP 62.5kg @ 67.3kg

Greg Everett says: "You take someone who's totally sedentary and you can get 'em stronger by making them pick their nose vigorously for an hour a day."

Sometimes I write things about training: modernstrengthtraining.wordpress.com

cdhussey will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdhussey will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdhussey will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdhussey will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdhussey will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdhussey will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdhussey will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdhussey will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdhussey will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdhussey will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdhussey will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I lift at the gym (legs only) 2-3x a week, take aerial classes 2x/week plus an open gym training course. I try to take a yoga class when I can, max 1x/week. And then a quick run or mountain biking when the weather is nice. I only run for bone density (or sometimes for some extra beer calories) and only for a mile or two. I mountain bike because I like it.

kjake55 is just really nice. (+1000) kjake55 is just really nice. (+1000) kjake55 is just really nice. (+1000) kjake55 is just really nice. (+1000) kjake55 is just really nice. (+1000) kjake55 is just really nice. (+1000) kjake55 is just really nice. (+1000) kjake55 is just really nice. (+1000) kjake55 is just really nice. (+1000) kjake55 is just really nice. (+1000) kjake55 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I train 5 days per week at the gym and have very physical job. I don't do formal cardio, if I do any it's burpees or the prone runner, things like that.
    You have to train your mind the same way you train your body. You must protect it against the negative and feed it with the positive. Be mindful of what you watch, what you read and who you allow to influence you. Learn to consider your thoughts emotions and actions. Trust your gut face your fears head on and never quit. AJ Roberts

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143102443