Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    He got God negged.
    You rock a piss, I'm gonna rock some Mitchell

Registered User ForeverDreaming's Avatar
    ForeverDreaming has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ForeverDreaming has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ForeverDreaming has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ForeverDreaming has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ForeverDreaming has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ForeverDreaming has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ForeverDreaming has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ForeverDreaming has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ForeverDreaming has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ForeverDreaming has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ForeverDreaming has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    The devil (Iblis) was actually a high ranking Jinn, on the ranking of angels. He prayed to him just like the other Jinns did and got the most praise.

One day Allah (God) shared to all the angels that he was going to create the first human (made of clay or earth / Adam) and at this point no soul was put in.

He then asked all of them to bow down before his creation after he (Allah) blew soul into him, however Iblis didn't want to. His argument was that he was more powerful, cocky and proud then Humans and refused to believe other wise. In short, Iblis promised to corrupt Humans and lead them from Allah until the day of judgement, except the true believers towards him, as we will always follow Allah.

This is from a Muslim point of view, I've been negged to oblivion because of it before. I'm not saying it's the best and your wrong.
    Last edited by ForeverDreaming; 02-21-2014 at 07:13 PM.

BeardElite is not very well liked. (-100) BeardElite is not very well liked. (-100) BeardElite is not very well liked. (-100) BeardElite is not very well liked. (-100) BeardElite is not very well liked. (-100) BeardElite is not very well liked. (-100) BeardElite is not very well liked. (-100) BeardElite is not very well liked. (-100) BeardElite is not very well liked. (-100) BeardElite is not very well liked. (-100) BeardElite is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by lced View Post
    So you guys are telling me that instead of clicking his fingers and erasing satans existence

He condemned him to a place where he would rule supreme and would eternally punish every human who did not conform to his agenda?

Oh lawd if this is the case i'd rather not be born god you selfish kunt.

Shouldn't we go around killing all babies then? Since babies go straight to heaven? Wouldn't you rather live in eternal happiness in heaven than take a chance on life in which you have a 99% chance of going to hell?

Why doesn't he just show himself to make it easier to believe?

So many questions, so little time
    read the 3 books for understanding. In the books are scriptures with your answers

TellitAgain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TellitAgain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TellitAgain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TellitAgain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TellitAgain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TellitAgain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TellitAgain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TellitAgain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TellitAgain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TellitAgain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TellitAgain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    god negged him to red so he made a thread about it and was banned from heaven

not srs

he curled in squat rack srs
    mwc

You're perfect the way I am- phoenix9369

if you don't love me when i'm sweaty, you don't deserve me when i'm dry- phoenix9369

Tellit is love. Tellit is life- Tweedurr

juliochivo28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juliochivo28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juliochivo28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juliochivo28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juliochivo28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juliochivo28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juliochivo28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juliochivo28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juliochivo28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juliochivo28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juliochivo28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    He was skipping leg day
    *Borussia Dortmund*
    *Marsbrah Crew*
    *Cannabis Crew*
    *Bananabrah* The hero the misc needs*

Chocolate nipples of peac Muzzlrpress's Avatar
    Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ITT

***The Misadventires of Gandalf the Black***
    **Best Meet Lifts***/***Best Gym Lifts*** (strength status: retired)
    S/457.5 ~ 465x3
    B/325 ~ 315x5/350x1
    D/512.6 ~ 495x3
    ***Big Dock Crew***
    ***Block Crew***
    ***High Tast Crew***
    ***2022 Aesthetics Crew***
    ***Chess Crew***
    ***I have chosen violence***

WIP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WIP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WIP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WIP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WIP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WIP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WIP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WIP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WIP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WIP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WIP has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Dave P View Post
    Pretty sure he became "The Devil" before God created Humans so I dont see how he could have "wanted to liberate humans"

For the most part its agreed that he led an insurrection against God and was cast down into hell with all the angels who fought with him. Some people consider him to be the snake that tempted Adam/Eve in the garden of Eden, which means he was already "evil" when the first human was made.
    Like I said, a lot of arguments and stories about it. In the end it's the equivalent of arguing about whether dragons ever existed, magic was real, or any other far fetched notion. In any case, none of us know, so might as well enjoy the entertainment of creative possibilities it presents.
    Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it. - Lou Holtz

If a man wants something he has never had before, he must do something he's never done before.

Chocolate nipples of peac Muzzlrpress's Avatar
    Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by WIP View Post
    Like I said, a lot of arguments and stories about it. In the end it's the equivalent of arguing about whether dragons ever existed, magic was real, or any other far fetched notion. In any case, none of us know, so might as well enjoy the entertainment of creative possibilities it presents.
    Magic not real? Muthafukka do you know who I am?
    ***The Misadventires of Gandalf the Black***
    **Best Meet Lifts***/***Best Gym Lifts*** (strength status: retired)
    S/457.5 ~ 465x3
    B/325 ~ 315x5/350x1
    D/512.6 ~ 495x3
    ***Big Dock Crew***
    ***Block Crew***
    ***High Tast Crew***
    ***2022 Aesthetics Crew***
    ***Chess Crew***
    ***I have chosen violence***

Treme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Treme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Treme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Treme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Treme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Treme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Treme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Treme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Treme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Treme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Treme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Rumor has it that god turkey basted Mary with his semen.

Not sure if she's a virgin after that.
    U mad cause I'm stylin' on you?
    ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄Official Misc Snowboard Crew❄ ❄ ❄ ❄

BaseGodGot40bishes MorgainsFreeman's Avatar
    MorgainsFreeman will become famous soon enough. (+50) MorgainsFreeman will become famous soon enough. (+50) MorgainsFreeman will become famous soon enough. (+50) MorgainsFreeman will become famous soon enough. (+50) MorgainsFreeman will become famous soon enough. (+50) MorgainsFreeman will become famous soon enough. (+50) MorgainsFreeman will become famous soon enough. (+50) MorgainsFreeman will become famous soon enough. (+50) MorgainsFreeman will become famous soon enough. (+50) MorgainsFreeman will become famous soon enough. (+50) MorgainsFreeman will become famous soon enough. (+50)

DustyRaptorEggs is not very well liked. (-100) DustyRaptorEggs is not very well liked. (-100) DustyRaptorEggs is not very well liked. (-100) DustyRaptorEggs is not very well liked. (-100) DustyRaptorEggs is not very well liked. (-100) DustyRaptorEggs is not very well liked. (-100) DustyRaptorEggs is not very well liked. (-100) DustyRaptorEggs is not very well liked. (-100) DustyRaptorEggs is not very well liked. (-100) DustyRaptorEggs is not very well liked. (-100) DustyRaptorEggs is not very well liked. (-100)
    Official explanation is that he tried to "become like the most high." Lucifer was the most beautiful angel in heaven and regarded in the highest esteem. He became arrogant and desired the throne. Apparently, he led a host of angels against Michael's host, and Lucifer lost during this war in the heavens and was thus banished to Earth along with his army. At some point after this battle, God created Adam and Eve. Lucifer (now called snake, serpent, dragon and Satan) tempted them into sin which the Bible defines as disobedience of God. Disobedience of God is a death sentence. Thanks to Satan humanity became God's enemy and forced the Lord to send his son as a sacrifice to redeem us from bondage (sin and death) because he loved us too much to allow us to perish. Satan's goal is to lure as many humans to "death" as possible before Christ's return, so that they will be burned to death in a fire along with him because he wants to cause God pain.

I can confirm. I am former Christian that has read the entire Bible. That being said, the Bible uses confusing terminology for all characters, and to be quite honest I'm not sure if some of the names (Leviathan, Lucifer, and some others, one of which describe him as a king) should be attributed to him. I'm unsure how these connections are made.

WIP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WIP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WIP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WIP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WIP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WIP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WIP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WIP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WIP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WIP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WIP has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by ForeverDreaming View Post
    The devil (Iblis) was actually gods most favoured Angel. He prayed to him just like the other angels did and got the most praise.

One day Allah (God) shared to all the angels that he was going to create the first human (made of clay / Adam) and at this point no soul was put in.

He then asked all of them to bow down before the his creation, however Iblis didn't want to. His argument was that he was more powerful then Humans and refused to believe other wise. In short, Iblis promised to corrupt Humans and lead them from Allah until the day of judgement, except the true believers towards him, as we will always follow Allah.

This is from a Muslim point of view, I've been negged to oblivion because of it before. I'm not saying it's the best and your wrong.
    Heard something similar to this as well, not sure the origin of it though. Basically goes that satan is not in fact condemned, but it is literally his "job" and duty to try to weed out the corrupt humans from the rest so that only the pure ones make it into the presence of god. Kinda like a quality control agent I guess.
    Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it. - Lou Holtz

If a man wants something he has never had before, he must do something he's never done before.

scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Muzzlrpress View Post
    Magic not real? Muthafukka do you know who I am?
    You rock a piss, I'm gonna rock some Mitchell

YeahNahBto will become famous soon enough. (+50) YeahNahBto will become famous soon enough. (+50) YeahNahBto will become famous soon enough. (+50) YeahNahBto will become famous soon enough. (+50) YeahNahBto will become famous soon enough. (+50) YeahNahBto will become famous soon enough. (+50) YeahNahBto will become famous soon enough. (+50) YeahNahBto will become famous soon enough. (+50) YeahNahBto will become famous soon enough. (+50) YeahNahBto will become famous soon enough. (+50) YeahNahBto will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Fapped into God's protein shake.

FatBoyReaction has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FatBoyReaction has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FatBoyReaction has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FatBoyReaction has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FatBoyReaction has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FatBoyReaction has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FatBoyReaction has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FatBoyReaction has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FatBoyReaction has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FatBoyReaction has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FatBoyReaction has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Tarck View Post
    Dat you, Mick?

Pyrodox11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pyrodox11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pyrodox11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pyrodox11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pyrodox11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pyrodox11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pyrodox11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pyrodox11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pyrodox11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pyrodox11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pyrodox11 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    NY Mets crew
    Pittsburgh Penguins crew
    NY Jets crew

crispbro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) crispbro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) crispbro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) crispbro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) crispbro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) crispbro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) crispbro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) crispbro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) crispbro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) crispbro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) crispbro is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Registered User ForeverDreaming's Avatar
    ForeverDreaming has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ForeverDreaming has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ForeverDreaming has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ForeverDreaming has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ForeverDreaming has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ForeverDreaming has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ForeverDreaming has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ForeverDreaming has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ForeverDreaming has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ForeverDreaming has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ForeverDreaming has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by WIP View Post
    Heard something similar to this as well, not sure the origin of it though. Basically goes that satan is not in fact condemned, but it is literally his "job" and duty to try to weed out the corrupt humans from the rest so that only the pure ones make it into the presence of god. Kinda like a quality control agent I guess.
    Islamic origin, Quran / Hadiths.

7uck3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 7uck3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 7uck3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 7uck3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 7uck3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 7uck3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 7uck3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 7uck3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 7uck3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 7uck3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 7uck3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    He cheated on his lover chris with sadam

Ranked #1 in your hearts Phoenix9369's Avatar
    Phoenix9369 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Phoenix9369 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Phoenix9369 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Phoenix9369 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Phoenix9369 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Phoenix9369 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Phoenix9369 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Phoenix9369 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Phoenix9369 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Phoenix9369 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Phoenix9369 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by ruddager7 View Post
    Farrrk thanks for the spoiler
    Sorry brah.
    * LEO
    *MWC / ATQ (Best crews ever)
    *IG: @Stevexmachina #MiscF4F
    *Non-white Tan Demi God
    *"In Phoenix we trust"-TellItAgain
    https://ngl.link/stevexmachina

Dawlphinracer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dawlphinracer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dawlphinracer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dawlphinracer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dawlphinracer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dawlphinracer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dawlphinracer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dawlphinracer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dawlphinracer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dawlphinracer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dawlphinracer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    He tried to troll in female misc

bemyguest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bemyguest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bemyguest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bemyguest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bemyguest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bemyguest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bemyguest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bemyguest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bemyguest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bemyguest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bemyguest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by 40ozDrank View Post
    The devil is called Lucifer. Lucifer means "one of the light". He was God's favorite angel and he was also beautiful among angels. He wanted to be like God, and eventually lead an insurrection against God with angels he corrupted. Archangel Michael and legions of good angels defeated lucifer and his bad legions who were banished to hell for ever
    TFW you know all this not from the bible but from tv show SUPERNATURAL
    Always pick 4 crew
    Coffee and green tea crew
    Poverty student crew
    Blue eyes crew
    Negging bronies on sight crew
    CS:GO crew
    Eastern European crew

delinquent95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) delinquent95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) delinquent95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) delinquent95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) delinquent95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) delinquent95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) delinquent95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) delinquent95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) delinquent95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) delinquent95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) delinquent95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by E-Tank View Post
    he convinced us that he doesnt exist that cheeky fukin kunt
    he's done a good job so far

Dawlphinracer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dawlphinracer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dawlphinracer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dawlphinracer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dawlphinracer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dawlphinracer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dawlphinracer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dawlphinracer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dawlphinracer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dawlphinracer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dawlphinracer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Srs tho OP

He claimed natty, when he wasn't really natty

Kazann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kazann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kazann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kazann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kazann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kazann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kazann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kazann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kazann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kazann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kazann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    *******s that keep referring to him as Lucifer really rustle my jimmies - stop tarnishing a beautiful name

the devil =/= Lucifer

Lucifer is what westerns call the devil because the bible was translated poorly.

psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I'm sure hell isn't nearly as bad as it's made out to be in the bible

Think about it, let's say you're the devil and you're condemned to a place like hell for all eternity. However, you're almost as powerful as God (arguably more powerful because you influence the entire world more than him or Jesus) so what would you do? Sit back and roast in the fire? Or use your powers and throw a bomb ass eternal party with the millions of crazy guys and sloots? All the goodie two shoes people are in heaven, so they can't spoil the fun, and the people in hell definitely know how to party hard. brb hookers and blow with Satan
    "Psai is the love child of Rick Ross, Ghandi and Oz" - Phoenix9369

"you are going to be an excellent father, loving husband, and an unselfish lover one day" - TellitAgain

"You'll always be my favorite CEO. Always." - Tweedurr

"I have big respect for any young man as hard working as Psai" - Motiviert

ih8mylifesrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) ih8mylifesrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) ih8mylifesrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) ih8mylifesrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) ih8mylifesrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) ih8mylifesrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) ih8mylifesrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) ih8mylifesrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) ih8mylifesrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) ih8mylifesrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) ih8mylifesrs will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by psai View Post

Think about it, let's say you're the devil and you're condemned to a place like hell for all eternity. However, you're almost as powerful as God (arguably more powerful because you influence the entire world more than him or Jesus) so what would you do? Sit back and roast in the fire? Or use your powers and throw a bomb ass eternal party with the millions of crazy guys and sloots? All the goodie two shoes people are in heaven, so they can't spoil the fun, and the people in hell definitely know how to party hard. brb hookers and blow with Satan
    satan

that u brah?

srs

Irrelevant to YOUR succes chino3's Avatar
    chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by crispbro View Post
    lol'd

but seriously

http://www.miqteens.com/article-blog...is-angels.aspx

God created Lucifer (Ezekiel 28:13, 15), a beautiful, shining angel who was a leader in heaven (Ezekiel 28:14; Psalms 99:1). One day, Lucifer began to think more highly of himself than he should (Ezekiel 28:17), and he began to question God's authority in his life. What began as thoughts in his own mind turned into public murmuring among the other angels.

This murmuring became louder and louder, until ultimately, the Bible tells us Lucifer wanted to remove God from the His heavenly throne and sit there himself (Isaiah 14:13, 14). He fomented a rebellion that drew one-third of the angels to his side and caused a war in heaven (Rev. 12:7-9)!

Because of this, Lucifer and his angels were cast out of heaven. His name became "Satan." He found his way to the earth where he corrupted God's perfect garden creation and the two human beings who dwelt there. It has been misery for earthlings ever since.
    "It won't get better, just different."

“Yeah, that's what the present is. It's a little unsatisfying because life's a little unsatisfying.”

Bring back ****g‏‏‎ot, ****g‏‏‎ot .

Ashen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashen has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    the devil and god both just want people to love them and appreciate them

CHCL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CHCL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CHCL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CHCL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CHCL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CHCL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CHCL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CHCL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CHCL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CHCL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CHCL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by psai View Post

not sure if mentally retarded or just trolling.