Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    flexheal is not very helpful. (-500) flexheal is not very helpful. (-500) flexheal is not very helpful. (-500) flexheal is not very helpful. (-500) flexheal is not very helpful. (-500) flexheal is not very helpful. (-500) flexheal is not very helpful. (-500) flexheal is not very helpful. (-500) flexheal is not very helpful. (-500) flexheal is not very helpful. (-500) flexheal is not very helpful. (-500)

Confederate flag to appear on new Ga. car plates

Georgia officials are releasing a new specialty license plate featuring the Confederate battle flag, infuriating civil rights advocates and renewing a fiery debate.

Georgia's new plate has fueled a clash between those who believe the battle flag honors Confederate heritage and others who view it as a racially charged symbol of oppression, The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reported.

Southern Christian Leadership Conference spokesman Maynard Eaton said the state should not have sanctioned the battle emblem to appear on a Georgia tag.

"To display this is reprehensible," Eaton said. "We don't have license plates saying 'Black Power.' "

The Georgia Division of the Sons of Confederate Veterans requested that the state issue the new plates. Spokesman Ray McBerry said the group meant no offense and views the plates as a way for people to honor their heritage.

"We believe that everyone has the right to preserve their heritage," he said. "Southerners have as much right to be proud of their heritage as anybody else."

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...-cars/5602319/

MVHagey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MVHagey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MVHagey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MVHagey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MVHagey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MVHagey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MVHagey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MVHagey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MVHagey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MVHagey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MVHagey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Mirin hard, if not only for the controversy and rustling. But it won't be long now before we start rewriting history altogether. It's already started with teaching that the civil war was over slavery.

repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    wouldn't maryland's "war of 1812" plate stir controversy as well in the same light?
    "Is that really a fukin question? Do you need two hands to count your IQ, or is one enough." - residesinAZ

Bhavasita87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bhavasita87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bhavasita87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bhavasita87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bhavasita87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bhavasita87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bhavasita87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bhavasita87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bhavasita87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bhavasita87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bhavasita87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    People are slaves their heritage, their race, their government, their entertainment... what else.

"Proud of my 150 yr old 'heritage'", that is nothing more than a dead memory.

At what point does "being proud of your heritage" become stupid.

Brb, feeling a bit of pride every time I see a gun cartridge. Gunpowder -- that's MY heritage, bitches. My heritage, and I'm proud of it.

magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    they got mad because ours was on top of the state house, so we moved it to the front yard as a not so subtle trolling

mirin sentinel? no homo

repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Bhavasita87 View Post
    People are slaves their heritage, their race, their government, their entertainment... what else.

"Proud of my 150 yr old 'heritage'", that is nothing more than a dead memory.

At what point does "being proud of your heritage" become stupid.

Brb, feeling a bit of pride every time I see a gun cartridge. Gunpowder -- that's MY heritage, bitches. My heritage, and I'm proud of it.
    so i guess we should just tear down historical buildings that are old and falling apart because who gives a fuk
    "Is that really a fukin question? Do you need two hands to count your IQ, or is one enough." - residesinAZ

TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Would key any car I saw with those plates. Only the General Lee gets a pass from me.
    6'3 Master Race
    GOATCal Crew
    No Pillow Crew
    Pureblood Crew

magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by TaeBoNinja View Post
    Would key any car I saw with those plates. Only the General Lee gets a pass from me.
    does it offend you?

GencFB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GencFB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GencFB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GencFB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GencFB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GencFB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GencFB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GencFB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GencFB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GencFB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GencFB has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    'mirin srs

Bhavasita87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bhavasita87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bhavasita87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bhavasita87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bhavasita87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bhavasita87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bhavasita87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bhavasita87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bhavasita87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bhavasita87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bhavasita87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by repsDTGdaily View Post
    so i guess we should just tear down historical buildings that are old and falling apart because who gives a fuk
    Reading comprehension much. Preservation =/= being proud of something.

People study history. Preserving history isn't the same as being proud of it. I think historical cities in my state with 150 yr old preserved buildings are cool, and good for education. Doesn't mean that I'm "proud of it". That would be stupid. I didn't build them, or live that history, and my life doesn't, or shouldn't revolve around it.

The point it that it would be stupid to call it "mine", just because someone whose DNA gave birth to someone whose DNA gave birth to some ancestor.

Reading comprehension much. Preservation =/= being proud of something.

People study history. Preserving history isn't the same as being proud of it. I think historical cities in my state with 150 yr old preserved buildings are cool, and good for education. Doesn't mean that I'm "proud of it". That would be stupid. I didn't build them, or live that history, and my life doesn't, or shouldn't revolve around it.

The point it that it would be stupid to call it "mine", just because someone whose DNA gave birth to someone whose DNA gave birth to some ancestor.
    So flying the mexican flag in america....

Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by MVHagey View Post
    Mirin hard, if not only for the controversy and rustling. But it won't be long now before we start rewriting history altogether. It's already started with teaching that the civil war was over slavery.
    The only rewriting of history about the civil war is the relatively recent movement to try to whitewash and recreate it as some admirable battle of states rights and small government against a tyrannical statist government. I mean, it's not like the actual leaders of the confederacy wrote publicly available documents clearly outlining slavery as one of the main reasons and motivations behind secession or anything...
    I want to touch the butt.

indosthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) indosthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) indosthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) indosthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) indosthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) indosthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) indosthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) indosthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) indosthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) indosthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) indosthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey southern bros:

Incase you didnt get the memo:

You lost.
    You got your ass beat.
    You were inferior.
    You tried to dissolve the union and ruin this great country, and the North came down and whooped your ass into submission.
    You were traitors, worse than any Islamic terrorist.
    Flying this flag instead of an American flag is analogous to flying an Al-Queda flag. It represents treason.

And yes, slavery had something to do with it. Its the "cool thing" to be a southern white dude and say slavery had nothing to do with it to make yourself feel better about your ancestors treacherous past, but slavery was surely part of the equation.

And wtf is southern heritage?
    Waffle house?
    nascar?
    cheerwine with Bojangles?
    Hanging out in a walmart parking lot on a saturday night?
    Having sex w your sister?
    Cautiously accepting minorities as friends only if they act white enough?

Have a good day brahs, have fun living in the past.
    Squat: 315lb
    Deadlift: 385
    Dumbbell Bench Press: 100lb

OHP: 150lb
    Dumbbell Shoulder Press: 75lb
    Weighted Dips: 220lb
    Barbell Rows: 190lb
    Dumbbell Rows: 125lb
    Barbell curl: 135lb
    Dumbbell curl: 70lb

Brb, my ancestors were officers in the American revolution, so I get to feel extra proud whenever I hear the national anthem.
    Brb, my ancestors wrote the Kama Sutra, so I get to feel proud whenever some westerner benefits from it.
    Brb, my ancestors were the first to live in America, so I get to have native pride, even though I'm a little twat who does nothing but smoke peyote and get into fights.
    Brb, people my "my state" did something really cool 100 years ago, so I'm "proud" of that.
    Brb, I'm "proud" to "be an American", even though I do ****all, do nothing but watch football, and contribute to our unsustainable society. Afterall, "we" invented the game of football. And I'm proud of that. I mean, I had nothing to do with it, but I'm still proud.

Brb, proud of something that I had absolutely nothing to do with, and probably don't even know that much about.

Brb, my ancestors were officers in the American revolution, so I get to feel extra proud whenever I hear the national anthem.
    Brb, my ancestors wrote the Kama Sutra, so I get to feel proud whenever some westerner benefits from it.
    Brb, my ancestors were the first to live in America, so I get to have native pride, even though I'm a little twat who does nothing but smoke peyote and get into fights.

Brb, proud of something that I had absolutely nothing to do with, and probably don't even know that much about.
    I don't create ties to past before me..but I certainly don't give a **** if someone else feels inclined to do so.

jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by indosthetic View Post
    Hey southern bros:

You lost.
    You got your ass beat.
    You were inferior.
    You tried to dissolve the union and ruin this great country, and the North came down and whooped your ass into submission.
    Flying this flag instead of an American flag is analogous to flying an Al-Queda flag. It represents treason.

And yes, slavery had something to do with it. Its the "cool thing" to be a southern white dude and say slavery had nothing to do with it to make yourself feel better about your ancestors treacherous past, but slavery was surely part of the equation.

Waffle house?
    nascar?

lmfao. strong age to post content. why so butthurt?
    PM me for workout advice Ladies
    * Conservative Crew *
    ❤King Brady Bearer of the 6 Rings Crew❤
    BvB
    *Bigger chest than female miscers Crew*
    *Team Putin*

Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In other news today, a retard grown man got the living day light beat out of him when he was caught keying cars at the parking lot. When ambulance took him away, he was heard mouthing "the flag! boss, the flag !"

TLTrooper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TLTrooper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TLTrooper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TLTrooper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TLTrooper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TLTrooper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TLTrooper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TLTrooper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TLTrooper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TLTrooper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TLTrooper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hey southern bros:

You lost.
    You got your ass beat.
    You were inferior.

Waffle house?
    nascar?

Who the fuk r u talking to? Lol nobody here fought in the civil war dumbass.

AE793x has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AE793x has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AE793x has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AE793x has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AE793x has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AE793x has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AE793x has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AE793x has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AE793x has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AE793x has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AE793x has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    dey turk ur jerbssss.

Flakker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flakker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flakker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flakker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flakker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flakker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flakker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flakker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flakker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flakker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flakker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Over 500,000 Americans died in the fighting to end the confederacy.

Show some taste, and don't do this.
    Please consider the environment before printing this post.

Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Would key any car I saw with those plates.
    "Do you think SHE actually felt like that was a sexual thing he was doing? She's like 6. Only an actual p3do would think that she thought he was groping her, too."

"Not that it's impossible to touch a minor inappropriately, but it is true that a 6 year old girl will not recognize someone putting a hand on their chest as groping, whether it is inappropriate or not."

- Jayarbie

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=182007113&p=1671975503#post1671975503

Ge_Tech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ge_Tech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ge_Tech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ge_Tech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ge_Tech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ge_Tech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ge_Tech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ge_Tech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ge_Tech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ge_Tech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ge_Tech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The way things have turned out, it is too bad the south didn't win the Civil War.

indosthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) indosthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) indosthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) indosthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) indosthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) indosthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) indosthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) indosthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) indosthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) indosthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) indosthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by jbball92 View Post
    lmfao. strong age to post content. why so butthurt?

right-wing cesspool state full of California wannabes.

Originally Posted by TLTrooper View Post

Lol nobody here fought in the civil war dumbass.
    no chit?

Never said anyone here fought in the civil war.

Then again, you are probably a southerner. Reading comprehension probably isnt your strong suit.

TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Tekkendo View Post
    In other news today, a retard grown man got the living day light beat out of him when he was caught keying cars at the parking lot. When ambulance took him away, he was heard mouthing "the flag! boss, the flag !"
    Got a blackbelt in Taebo bro. Would wreck the car owner, while toning my legs/abs/glutes.
    6'3 Master Race
    GOATCal Crew
    No Pillow Crew
    Pureblood Crew

brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Would shoot said car keyer on sight with no remorse, serious...

There is low and then there is ****ing with a mans ride.

Originally Posted by Blindead View Post
    The only rewriting of history about the civil war is the relatively recent movement to try to whitewash and recreate it as some admirable battle of states rights and small government against a tyrannical statist government. I mean, it's not like the actual leaders of the confederacy wrote publicly available documents clearly outlining slavery as one of the main reasons and motivations behind secession or anything...
    Yeah, well you teach special-ed students so your argument is invalid...

Not srs, actually admirable what you do...

jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

right-wing cesspool state full of California wannabes.

Opinion: invalid
    PM me for workout advice Ladies
    * Conservative Crew *
    ❤King Brady Bearer of the 6 Rings Crew❤
    BvB
    *Bigger chest than female miscers Crew*
    *Team Putin*

That's how you get ants. BobisMighty's Avatar
    BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    no loss has been more celebrated than the civil war.
    MISC STRENGTH CREW

Rugby training log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=125605233

World Rugby S&C Level 1 coach.

VinMichael is not very helpful. (-500) VinMichael is not very helpful. (-500) VinMichael is not very helpful. (-500) VinMichael is not very helpful. (-500) VinMichael is not very helpful. (-500) VinMichael is not very helpful. (-500) VinMichael is not very helpful. (-500) VinMichael is not very helpful. (-500) VinMichael is not very helpful. (-500) VinMichael is not very helpful. (-500) VinMichael is not very helpful. (-500)
    it's too bad the south didn't win

MVHagey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MVHagey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MVHagey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MVHagey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MVHagey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MVHagey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MVHagey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MVHagey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MVHagey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MVHagey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MVHagey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Blindead View Post
    So in opposition you still admit that it was about secession, but for a different reason. Saying that the secession was primarily over slavery doesn't change anything. Try again.