AutumnHB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutumnHB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutumnHB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutumnHB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutumnHB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutumnHB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutumnHB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutumnHB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutumnHB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutumnHB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutumnHB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

BPI Sports Best BCAA review

Thanks to BPI Sports and TheFugitive for sending me a tub of their Best BCAA.

The tub I was sent was Passion Fruit flavor, but I had also previously purchased the Blue Raspberry and Watermelon, so I'll be including my review of those flavors as well.

Mixibility: I found that the mixibility varies between flavors. For example, the Blue Raspberry has very poor mixibility in my opinion, and I sometimes find it difficult to drink it during my workouts because the granules get stuck in my throat and there is a lot of settling at the bottom. However, the Watermelon has average mixibility (a few floaties at the top), and the Passion Fruit I'd give a 10/10 because it mixed instantly. I've mixed all of these flavors using both shaker bottle and spoon, and the results are always better with a shaker bottle (obviously).
    Blue Raspberry: 6/10
    Watermelon: 8/10
    Passion Fruit: 10/10

Taste: These flavors taste more "sweet" than "sour". I prefer tart tasting supplements, but these are definitely drinkable. The Passion Fruit smells and tastes amazing. I've never had real passion fruit, so I have nothing to compare it to, but the flavor is very pleasant. I'm not a big fan of the Blue Raspberry, it's too sweet in my opinion. The watermelon is a classic "watermelon" flavor, it's also very sweet, but enjoyable none the less.
    Blue Raspberry: 7/10
    Watermelon: 8/10
    Passion Fruit: 10/10

Profile: I absolutely love the addition of a CLA Matrix to the profile. I think that's genius. I haven't seen much research on CLAs, but BPI has always championed "up and coming" ingredients (like Silk Amino Acids). Because I'm taking other supplements, I can't judge the changes that Best BCAA has made on my body composition, but I can say that it definitely aids in my recovery.

Overall, I'd give the product an 8/10 (averaging score of all three flavors)

TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thanks for the awesome review. The Passion Fruit is highly addictive.

Tip: mix your Best BCAA the night before and store in your fridge, this will help with the mixture and enhance the flavor.
    alienshave.com - Shave Smarter

steve@alienshave.com

BMBC - Master Level - Worldwide

Original 999,999k Crew

BCAAs Bring all the Boys to the Yard

karinabe16 is a name known to all. (+5000) karinabe16 is a name known to all. (+5000) karinabe16 is a name known to all. (+5000) karinabe16 is a name known to all. (+5000) karinabe16 is a name known to all. (+5000) karinabe16 is a name known to all. (+5000) karinabe16 is a name known to all. (+5000) karinabe16 is a name known to all. (+5000) karinabe16 is a name known to all. (+5000) karinabe16 is a name known to all. (+5000) karinabe16 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    nice review! I tried the sample fruit punch last night, idk how but bpi managed to make fruit punch taste good lol im not a fan of fp but enjoyed the best bcaa fp
    My Workout Journal >>> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155550133

Promera Sports War Against Holiday Weight Gain Log with Qstick99
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158660983&p=1172574373&posted=1#post1172574373

"no one conquers without a fight."

NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nice review, I should be getting some anyday now, any wait
    ___----Xtend Representative----___

AutumnHB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutumnHB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutumnHB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutumnHB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutumnHB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutumnHB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutumnHB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutumnHB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutumnHB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutumnHB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutumnHB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by karinabe16 View Post
    nice review! I tried the sample fruit punch last night, idk how but bpi managed to make fruit punch taste good lol im not a fan of fp but enjoyed the best bcaa fp
    I got a few fruit punch samples, I'll give those a try and edit my initial review with my thoughts on the flavor. But I've really never been a fruit punch fan.

TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by AutumnHB View Post
    I got a few fruit punch samples, I'll give those a try and edit my initial review with my thoughts on the flavor. But I've really never been a fruit punch fan.
    Keep us posted

steve@alienshave.com

Original 999,999k Crew

lagordaj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lagordaj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lagordaj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lagordaj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lagordaj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lagordaj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lagordaj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lagordaj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lagordaj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lagordaj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lagordaj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Nice review

I tried the fruit punch flavor yesterday, and it's very sweet, just like I expected. Slightly different from the Vortex flavor, but very similar as well.
    flavor: 7/10

ecxtimmy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ecxtimmy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ecxtimmy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ecxtimmy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ecxtimmy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ecxtimmy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ecxtimmy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ecxtimmy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ecxtimmy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ecxtimmy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ecxtimmy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Great review AutumnHB, always nice to see a fellow oregonian.

I thought the watermelon was freaking delicious. Just ordered 2 tubs, 1 passion fruit and 1 watermelon ice!!!
    [Current Log] - Muscletech -- Phoshamuscle -- 8 weeks - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166646471

Originally Posted by ecxtimmy View Post

I thought the watermelon was freaking delicious. Just ordered 2 tubs, 1 passion fruit and 1 watermelon ice!!!
    Not many of us on here it seems That's a great order. I love the passion fruit.

skat37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) skat37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) skat37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) skat37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) skat37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) skat37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) skat37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) skat37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) skat37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) skat37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) skat37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    bpi def likes to try out new things but the cla isnt very new at all. But it is a nice addition. And the flavors they come up with almost make me feel bad for drinking them soo much because it feels like im drinking kool aid. but in the gym i can def tell when I dont have my bcaa products and this did not fail at all. nice review man. keep them coming.
    Lift as if your family is counting on you. Dig deep inside on the last rep and pull out the demon you hide to force that last rep. eat clean and be who you really are no matter what that is. At least your being true to who you are.

I tried the fruit punch flavor yesterday, and it's very sweet, just like I expected. Slightly different from the Vortex flavor, but very similar as well.
    flavor: 7/10
    Thanks for the second review

Originally Posted by ecxtimmy View Post

Thanks for the support and let us know how you like the Passion Fruit

Originally Posted by skat37 View Post
    bpi def likes to try out new things but the cla isnt very new at all. But it is a nice addition. And the flavors they come up with almost make me feel bad for drinking them soo much because it feels like im drinking kool aid. but in the gym i can def tell when I dont have my bcaa products and this did not fail at all. nice review man. keep them coming.
    Best BCAA is a definite keeper

steve@alienshave.com

Original 999,999k Crew

Monkeyhaver44 is not very well liked. (-100) Monkeyhaver44 is not very well liked. (-100) Monkeyhaver44 is not very well liked. (-100) Monkeyhaver44 is not very well liked. (-100) Monkeyhaver44 is not very well liked. (-100) Monkeyhaver44 is not very well liked. (-100) Monkeyhaver44 is not very well liked. (-100) Monkeyhaver44 is not very well liked. (-100) Monkeyhaver44 is not very well liked. (-100) Monkeyhaver44 is not very well liked. (-100) Monkeyhaver44 is not very well liked. (-100)
    good review

Gotlift is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gotlift is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gotlift is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gotlift is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gotlift is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gotlift is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gotlift is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gotlift is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gotlift is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gotlift is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gotlift is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I received a 10G sample pack and tried it this morning before my WO. Note, I am about 6 weeks into my exercise routine so I am not in great shape. I felt GREAT in the gym this morning! I had a good sweat within minutes and I just felt like pushing more weight than I have in the past month.

I want to buy the 30 serving tub, but a review I read made it sound like it is actually 15 servings if you want the 10g BCAAs since you need two scoops. Does everyone do two scoops or just one? I don't want to spend $60 per month.

Thanks
    If you remain calm while everything around you is complete chaos, then you probably haven't fully understood the situation.

From Lard to Hard(almost) jalfrey's Avatar
    jalfrey is a name known to all. (+5000) jalfrey is a name known to all. (+5000) jalfrey is a name known to all. (+5000) jalfrey is a name known to all. (+5000) jalfrey is a name known to all. (+5000) jalfrey is a name known to all. (+5000) jalfrey is a name known to all. (+5000) jalfrey is a name known to all. (+5000) jalfrey is a name known to all. (+5000) jalfrey is a name known to all. (+5000) jalfrey is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Gotlift View Post
    I received a 10G sample pack and tried it this morning before my WO. Note, I am about 6 weeks into my exercise routine so I am not in great shape. I felt GREAT in the gym this morning! I had a good sweat within minutes and I just felt like pushing more weight than I have in the past month.

I want to buy the 30 serving tub, but a review I read made it sound like it is actually 15 servings if you want the 10g BCAAs since you need two scoops. Does everyone do two scoops or just one? I don't want to spend $60 per month.

Thanks
    When do you train?

I train fasted first thing in the morning and don't eat for another 5-6 hours after leaving the gym. Because of this I use two scoops, one before the gym and one after. If you have a shake after working out, the 5 grams of BCAA, 1 gram of CLA, and 250mgs of agmatine in one scoop will still be a great addition to your gym endurance! Trust me!
    I <3 Carbs

baseball40bl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

ratio

Originally Posted by TheFugitive View Post
    Thanks for the second review

Thanks for the support and let us know how you like the Passion Fruit

Best BCAA is a definite keeper
    Whats the ratio of the aminos in bpi. i see its a blend but what ratios

ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not many of us on here it seems That's a great order. I love the passion fruit.
    Only tried passion fruit sample, but it was amazing.
    NASM-CPT

purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by baseball40bl View Post
    2:1:1, it's right there on the label. 2.5 g l-leucine, 1.25 g l-isoleucine and 1.25 g l-valine.

Originally Posted by baseball40bl View Post
    2:1:1 ratio as Purts said

steve@alienshave.com

Original 999,999k Crew