TaylorBreh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TaylorBreh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TaylorBreh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TaylorBreh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TaylorBreh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TaylorBreh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TaylorBreh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TaylorBreh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TaylorBreh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TaylorBreh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TaylorBreh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Low T or Something Else?

Hey everyone,
    First let me say that Ive been lifting for 3 years now, straight. Before these three years I lifting a little when I was in High School in strength training.

When I move to college in 2011-2012 I developed a case of anorexia, and went from 185 to 140, at 6'2 while lifting and doing cardio. When I returned to my home town in mid 2012 I didn't realize the shape that I was in, until my family sat me down and told me that I had to gain weight or they would kick me out. From that time on I begin to eat excessively and lift with no cardio. After about a year I reached close to 165lbs and I was slightly fat. After deciding to cut down a little I dropped down to 160lbs, lean.(AVATAR PIC) After reaching that weight in August I begin to bulk again. This time it was dirty. I went from 160lbs to 210lbs in 5 months. During this time I did gain some strength but I was always progressing way slower that all of my friends.

Now I weigh 202. After slowly reducing my calories and wanting to loose my gut. Sad to say its still here.

Since now you know my story I would like to say after reaching my lowest point, 140lbs, I have never, not even once had any sexual drive, no morning wood, which when I was in high school I felt like a rabbit(and we all know what rabbits like to do).

So what I would like to ask is…
    Is there a possibility that when I was at my lowest point, borderline anorexic, could have I messed my hormones up? Should I go to the doctor and have him test my testosterone levels? Also I would like to add that since I was at my lowest point I have been dealing with binge eating in the middle of the night.

It really makes me sad to see this once I read it, I seriously feel horrible about myself. To tell you the truth if I could purchase test legally right now, and it would make me have a better sex drive and better results in the gym I would.

Thanks for any help, advice, or criticism.
    Tren Hard, Nap Hard.

CurlDontSquat is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CurlDontSquat is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CurlDontSquat is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CurlDontSquat is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CurlDontSquat is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CurlDontSquat is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CurlDontSquat is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CurlDontSquat is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CurlDontSquat is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CurlDontSquat is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CurlDontSquat is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    this is really not the place to ask that, lmao

avodo is a name known to all. (+5000) avodo is a name known to all. (+5000) avodo is a name known to all. (+5000) avodo is a name known to all. (+5000) avodo is a name known to all. (+5000) avodo is a name known to all. (+5000) avodo is a name known to all. (+5000) avodo is a name known to all. (+5000) avodo is a name known to all. (+5000) avodo is a name known to all. (+5000) avodo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Sounds to me like you do. Low testosterone is very common in men nowdays, and given your past experience with eating disorders and extreme caloric restriction at an early age, I can almost garuntee your hormones are shot.

Go see a doc. Explain to him what you're feeling, ask for some blood work to be done.

3StripesLaced has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 3StripesLaced has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 3StripesLaced has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 3StripesLaced has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 3StripesLaced has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 3StripesLaced has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I was diagnosed with low testosterone and I did it to myself the exact same way that you mentioned above..

Like avodo said, go to the doctor.

If there is a hormone imbalance they can do testosterone therapy on you
    “If something stands between you and your success – move it. Never be denied.” - Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson

Vega Sport: Vanilla Protein Powder Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164068821

Ronnie Cole Signature Series Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161290403&p=1235285073

Full Amino Freak Review Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160236881

Twitter:@JStigz
    Instagran:Johnny3Stripes

TaylorBreh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TaylorBreh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TaylorBreh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TaylorBreh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TaylorBreh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TaylorBreh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TaylorBreh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TaylorBreh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TaylorBreh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TaylorBreh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TaylorBreh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thanks
    Tren Hard, Nap Hard.

Swoosh37 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Swoosh37 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Swoosh37 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Swoosh37 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Swoosh37 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Swoosh37 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Swoosh37 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Swoosh37 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Swoosh37 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Swoosh37 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Try No-fap

semi-srs

doddsbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The only way to find out if you have low test is bloodwork, Visit the Docs, I have naturally low test

2pacalaipse is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2pacalaipse is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2pacalaipse is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2pacalaipse is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2pacalaipse is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2pacalaipse is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2pacalaipse is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2pacalaipse is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2pacalaipse is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2pacalaipse is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2pacalaipse is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I would go get that checked by a dr, In that case a blood test will have the correct and most accurate readings of the levels in your blood stream if its really bad you might be offered TRT testosterone replacement therapy.
    Think not of others, but reflect back on your self.

Had a blood test today. Results will be in tomorrow. Ill report back.
    Tren Hard, Nap Hard.