Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    FatZillllla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatZillllla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatZillllla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatZillllla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatZillllla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatZillllla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatZillllla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatZillllla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatZillllla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatZillllla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatZillllla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    yah OP, imagine your mom not being able to leave the house alone.

brb every time she has to go to the mall, she she will make you go.
    brb wants to buy grocery, then she forces you to go.
    brb you didnt think this through
    - Biracial Angel Crew
    - Sleep Naked Crew
    - [A]lpha [B]eard [C]rew
    - Big Beautiful Bus Crew
    - Negging fellow Vancouverite on sight crew
    - Gained 130lbs+ crew
    - Have a lot of baby fat crew

Start Weight: 376.8 - Current Weight 314.0 - Goal Weight 180.0

jljbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jljbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jljbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jljbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jljbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jljbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jljbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jljbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jljbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jljbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jljbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    lmao.

And this is exactly why it is the most beta religion on the planet.

Bunch of hypocritical, insecure and violent people entranced by a 'holy' book comprised of 99% horse sh*t.

Ranniks is a name known to all. (+5000) Ranniks is a name known to all. (+5000) Ranniks is a name known to all. (+5000) Ranniks is a name known to all. (+5000) Ranniks is a name known to all. (+5000) Ranniks is a name known to all. (+5000) Ranniks is a name known to all. (+5000) Ranniks is a name known to all. (+5000) Ranniks is a name known to all. (+5000) Ranniks is a name known to all. (+5000) Ranniks is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by VALANCE View Post
    I'm joking about Allah brah, im not mocking the religion more mocking OP, I know they believe in God.
    God is very important to me man, I can't joke or laugh about it. I try not to at least.

But I guess you didn't have any bad intentions, all is well.

VALANCE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VALANCE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VALANCE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VALANCE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VALANCE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VALANCE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VALANCE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VALANCE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VALANCE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VALANCE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VALANCE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    What religion do they have in Afghanistan? Because they make little boys dance around in dresses over there in front of large crowds of men, then the richest one gets to take him home

so alpha

VALANCE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VALANCE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VALANCE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VALANCE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VALANCE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VALANCE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VALANCE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VALANCE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VALANCE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VALANCE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VALANCE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Ranniks View Post
    God is very important to me man, I can't joke or laugh about it. I try not to at least.

But I guess you didn't have any bad intentions, all is well.
    Guess i'm just so used at Christianity getting laughed at I sometimes assume other religions are viewed the same, guess not, sorry if i offended you brah.

Ranniks is a name known to all. (+5000) Ranniks is a name known to all. (+5000) Ranniks is a name known to all. (+5000) Ranniks is a name known to all. (+5000) Ranniks is a name known to all. (+5000) Ranniks is a name known to all. (+5000) Ranniks is a name known to all. (+5000) Ranniks is a name known to all. (+5000) Ranniks is a name known to all. (+5000) Ranniks is a name known to all. (+5000) Ranniks is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Guess i'm just so used at Christianity getting laughed at I sometimes assume other religions are viewed the same, guess not, sorry if i offended you brah.
    Don't worry about it, I just felt that I needed to say it.

And if my family was Christian I would have said the same thing.

Actually tragic,

brb just let strangers take my son into a car and not say anything because the guys are richer than me

brb no thanks jeff

brosenthal91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brosenthal91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brosenthal91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brosenthal91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brosenthal91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brosenthal91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brosenthal91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brosenthal91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brosenthal91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brosenthal91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brosenthal91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm starting to think that Islam may be a good thing for the Western world. Here's my logic, the increased presence of Islam in the Western world is causing a lot of backlash. Liberals are bending over backwards to please Muslims and this is pissing lots of people off. It's causing a rise in nationalist/ultra conservative parties that want to get rid of Muslims, immigrants etc. The rise of these parties will not only seek to get rid of Islam, but they will also instill their conservative values and put a stop to things like feminism and liberalism.

Thoughts?

infornofap is just really nice. (+1000) infornofap is just really nice. (+1000) infornofap is just really nice. (+1000) infornofap is just really nice. (+1000) infornofap is just really nice. (+1000) infornofap is just really nice. (+1000) infornofap is just really nice. (+1000) infornofap is just really nice. (+1000) infornofap is just really nice. (+1000) infornofap is just really nice. (+1000) infornofap is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Fuarrrrrk View Post
    Inb4 a miscer started Islam
    oh dear lord, been awhile since ive misced and first thread i enter, 5th post ive read, and here i am fuking laughing so hard my sides hurt lmaooooooooooooooooo
    *Persevere till the end*

Don't worry about it, I just felt that I needed to say it.

And if my family was Christian I would have said the same thing.
    I wasn't brought up with a Religion, I believe we are all God, each human, animal and rest of nature. I do believe we all go to a different place when we die. No other energy dies in this universe, it just changes, so whats to say that human energy just dies when our bodies die? Nomsayin

Dawlphinracer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dawlphinracer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dawlphinracer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dawlphinracer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dawlphinracer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dawlphinracer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dawlphinracer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dawlphinracer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dawlphinracer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dawlphinracer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dawlphinracer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by OniichanJoe View Post
    lol

muslims gang raping all over europe and justifying it because they victims werent wearing burqa

decapitating innocent civilians in name of god
    wot

Originally Posted by CitizenZERO View Post
    Brb throwing acid in women's faces
    Brb rape goes Un-prosecuted
    Brb basic human rights don't exist
    Brb marrying 5 year old girls
    Brb this is what the misc sees as alpha.

Srs
    wot

MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Haters gonna hate. Glad to be part of the alpha Muslim crew.
    أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله

Originally Posted by MakeABanana View Post
    Whats your views on that documentary I posted earlier in the thread? ^^

alienGenetics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alienGenetics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alienGenetics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alienGenetics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alienGenetics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alienGenetics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alienGenetics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alienGenetics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alienGenetics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alienGenetics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alienGenetics has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    getting head chopped off for being athiest no thanks jeff

Whats your views on that documentary I posted earlier in the thread? ^^
    If possible I would have all the people who started Bacha Bazie or do it, all put in prison and then the death penalty. In my opinion, living is too much luxery for these bastards. The law in Afghanistan is surely death for these scum? I hope so. It's just too bad they have so much power that they can bribe the police.

Btw, are you somehow afghan related or something?

No7 is a name known to all. (+5000) No7 is a name known to all. (+5000) No7 is a name known to all. (+5000) No7 is a name known to all. (+5000) No7 is a name known to all. (+5000) No7 is a name known to all. (+5000) No7 is a name known to all. (+5000) No7 is a name known to all. (+5000) No7 is a name known to all. (+5000) No7 is a name known to all. (+5000) No7 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by MakeABanana View Post

If possible I would have all the people who started Bacha Bazie or do it, all put in prison and then the death penalty. In my opinion, living is too much luxery for these bastards. The law in Afghanistan is surely death for these scum? I hope so. It's just too bad they have so much power that they can bribe the police.

Btw, are you somehow afghan related or something?
    I'm glad brah, are you British btw?

& No but one of my best friends is muslim who plays in my rugby team, and they are kind of a huge part of life in London, just the norm to me now tbh, plus most of the guys my age are hot as fuk lmao

I seen that documentary on the *** a few years ago, hit me in the feels, I couldn't believe it

AlffaMail is just really nice. (+1000) AlffaMail is just really nice. (+1000) AlffaMail is just really nice. (+1000) AlffaMail is just really nice. (+1000) AlffaMail is just really nice. (+1000) AlffaMail is just really nice. (+1000) AlffaMail is just really nice. (+1000) AlffaMail is just really nice. (+1000) AlffaMail is just really nice. (+1000) AlffaMail is just really nice. (+1000) AlffaMail is just really nice. (+1000)
    Not really a fan of Islam but there is a part of me that admires their women who seem to have more self control and don't spread their legs 15 minutes after meeting somebody. Western Muslims now that's a different story, but the eastern one's have a quiet dignity about them that western women could learn from.

GencFB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GencFB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GencFB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GencFB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GencFB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GencFB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GencFB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GencFB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GencFB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GencFB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GencFB has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Muslim checking in. There are beautiful aspects to the religion especially if it is followed in a moderate fashion, but there are some legit barbaric scum who unfortunately are associated with it and take things too far. It's sad really

That being said, marrying a smart progressive (relatively speaking of course) Muslim girl who respects her husband, thinks it is her duty to look after the children and maintain the household while working part-time while I do everything in my power to provide for her crew and my offspring crew.

indosthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) indosthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) indosthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) indosthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) indosthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) indosthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) indosthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) indosthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) indosthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) indosthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) indosthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Mohhamed was the ultimate brah:

1. Started religion, no one gave a phuck
    2. Got more people to convert, created army
    3. Robbed caravans to get free chit
    4. Murdered anyone who talked chit about him (he had over 200+ people assassinated)
    5. Would invade neighboring tribes and take their women as sex slaves/concubines. Took the wives of his comrades if he pleased.
    6. Kicked out brahs who controlled most powerful city in Arabia, displaced and outlawed their religion, replaced it with his.
    7. Threatened his neighbors to convert or hed phuck them up.

Alpha as fuaaarkkkkkkkkkkkkk breh
    Squat: 315lb
    Deadlift: 385
    Dumbbell Bench Press: 100lb

OHP: 150lb
    Dumbbell Shoulder Press: 75lb
    Weighted Dips: 220lb
    Barbell Rows: 190lb
    Dumbbell Rows: 125lb
    Barbell curl: 135lb
    Dumbbell curl: 70lb

spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Facilitating the i̵̬͠l̴̺͒ Harbinger's Avatar
    Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Cranz View Post
    Let's objectify and chattelize women so we can feel superior to them.
    Seems pretty beta to me.
    O|||||||O

perrierAX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) perrierAX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) perrierAX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) perrierAX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) perrierAX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) perrierAX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) perrierAX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) perrierAX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) perrierAX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) perrierAX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) perrierAX is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    One thing I will say is that growing up as a Muslim being fearful, scared etc. was never really acceptable in anyway. Most Muslim dads are very strict and if we crossed the line we would be physically beaten. When young we are sent to Mosques to learn how to read the Quran, and again that environment was very strict, if you didn't learn correctly, again you would take a beating, often with a cane. I remember when I was a kid white boys would come to our local Mosque and the older Muslim guys would fight with them lol. That scared me as a kid. And my dad used to force me and my elder brother to do kickboxing, and at a young age again I hated it, I had to spar and take an ass whooping from bigger boys but I could never say I don't want to do it to the old man. I think that is pretty consistent with a lot of Muslim guys brought up in the West. All those ass whoopings and being thrown in at the deep end have a major impact on how you turn out. I don't fear things like that at all now.

SigmundFreud is a name known to all. (+5000) SigmundFreud is a name known to all. (+5000) SigmundFreud is a name known to all. (+5000) SigmundFreud is a name known to all. (+5000) SigmundFreud is a name known to all. (+5000) SigmundFreud is a name known to all. (+5000) SigmundFreud is a name known to all. (+5000) SigmundFreud is a name known to all. (+5000) SigmundFreud is a name known to all. (+5000) SigmundFreud is a name known to all. (+5000) SigmundFreud is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by spadelexus View Post
    Lolol perfect.

Originally Posted by perrierAX View Post
    One thing I will say is that growing up as a Muslim being fearful, scared etc. was never really acceptable in anyway. Most Muslim dads are very strict and if we crossed the line we would be physically beaten. When young we are sent to Mosques to learn how to read the Quran, and again that environment was very strict, if you didn't learn correctly, again you would take a beating, often with a cane. I remember when I was a kid white boys would come to our local Mosque and the older Muslim guys would fight with them lol. That scared me as a kid. And my dad used to force me and my elder brother to do kickboxing, and at a young age again I hated it, I had to spar and take an ass whooping from bigger boys but I could never say I don't want to do it to the old man. I think that is pretty consistent with a lot of Muslim guys brought up in the West. All those ass whoopings and being thrown in at the deep end have a major impact on how you turn out. I don't fear things like that at all now.
    My dad was strict but not that strict.
    Last edited by SigmundFreud; 02-19-2014 at 08:02 PM.

meat for the machine NotoriousSRJ's Avatar
    NotoriousSRJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NotoriousSRJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NotoriousSRJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NotoriousSRJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NotoriousSRJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NotoriousSRJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NotoriousSRJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NotoriousSRJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NotoriousSRJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NotoriousSRJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NotoriousSRJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by perrierAX View Post
    Man am I grateful for the countless ass whoopins my parents used to dish out.
    don't take this seriously

Eating While Driving HungryHipBro's Avatar
    HungryHipBro will become famous soon enough. (+50) HungryHipBro will become famous soon enough. (+50) HungryHipBro will become famous soon enough. (+50) HungryHipBro will become famous soon enough. (+50) HungryHipBro will become famous soon enough. (+50) HungryHipBro will become famous soon enough. (+50) HungryHipBro will become famous soon enough. (+50) HungryHipBro will become famous soon enough. (+50) HungryHipBro will become famous soon enough. (+50) HungryHipBro will become famous soon enough. (+50) HungryHipBro will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by InsanelyFit View Post
    May be a virgin but their a$$holes are loose as ****. Like fking a dying mans handshake.
    made me lol for some reason

FilthyCommie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FilthyCommie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FilthyCommie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FilthyCommie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FilthyCommie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FilthyCommie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FilthyCommie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FilthyCommie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FilthyCommie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FilthyCommie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FilthyCommie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    No doubt but IMO Islam is a bit overboard when it comes to alpha-ness/masculinity. I feel like the super religious fundamentalists/Wahhabis are trying too hard. I don't know Sikhs with beards that intimidating.