drobecc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drobecc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drobecc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drobecc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drobecc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drobecc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drobecc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drobecc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drobecc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Chucks vs Rogue Weightlifting Shoes

I'm looking forward buying a pair of rogue weightlifting shoes but I'm not really sure which size should I get but I have a pair of chuck.
    Should I get them the same size or maybe a 0.5 smaller then my chucks?

No treble, no care KeepOnShruggin's Avatar
    KeepOnShruggin is a name known to all. (+5000) KeepOnShruggin is a name known to all. (+5000) KeepOnShruggin is a name known to all. (+5000) KeepOnShruggin is a name known to all. (+5000) KeepOnShruggin is a name known to all. (+5000) KeepOnShruggin is a name known to all. (+5000) KeepOnShruggin is a name known to all. (+5000) KeepOnShruggin is a name known to all. (+5000) KeepOnShruggin is a name known to all. (+5000) KeepOnShruggin is a name known to all. (+5000) KeepOnShruggin is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I got the pendlay do wwins 2013 in the same size as my chucks and they're a tight fit. I'm hoping they'll stretch longer a tad but I haven't worn them long enough to determine if I should exchange for the next half size yet

Billy_Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Billy_Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Billy_Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Billy_Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Billy_Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Billy_Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Billy_Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Billy_Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Billy_Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Billy_Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Billy_Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    My dowinns are 1/2 size smaller,but I could probably wear a 1/2 size smaller in chucks.

BoringMath will become famous soon enough. (+50) BoringMath will become famous soon enough. (+50) BoringMath will become famous soon enough. (+50) BoringMath will become famous soon enough. (+50) BoringMath will become famous soon enough. (+50) BoringMath will become famous soon enough. (+50) BoringMath will become famous soon enough. (+50) BoringMath will become famous soon enough. (+50) BoringMath will become famous soon enough. (+50) BoringMath will become famous soon enough. (+50) BoringMath will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    My Rogue Dowins are a 1/2 size smaller than my Chucks.

They fit snug on me, I wouldn't say they're "tight." Definitely the right size for me.

One thing I will say is the toe on my Dowins started to peel off, like on the back foot in my split jerk. I realize this isn't the oly forum, but if I had the money back I would probably get the Pendlay Dowins because of the way the sole goes around the toe.

No treble, no care KeepOnShruggin's Avatar
    KeepOnShruggin is a name known to all. (+5000) KeepOnShruggin is a name known to all. (+5000) KeepOnShruggin is a name known to all. (+5000) KeepOnShruggin is a name known to all. (+5000) KeepOnShruggin is a name known to all. (+5000) KeepOnShruggin is a name known to all. (+5000) KeepOnShruggin is a name known to all. (+5000) KeepOnShruggin is a name known to all. (+5000) KeepOnShruggin is a name known to all. (+5000) KeepOnShruggin is a name known to all. (+5000) KeepOnShruggin is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Update. Spent a couple hours in my pendlay do wins and they fit great. I got the same size as my chucks. Any tightness will stretch since its leather too