missJL is on a distinguished road. (+10) missJL is on a distinguished road. (+10) missJL is on a distinguished road. (+10) missJL is on a distinguished road. (+10) missJL is on a distinguished road. (+10) missJL is on a distinguished road. (+10) missJL is on a distinguished road. (+10) missJL is on a distinguished road. (+10) missJL is on a distinguished road. (+10) missJL is on a distinguished road. (+10) missJL is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Provincial bikini competitor trying to get on the cover of a magazine

I've been going to the gym for about 10 years. However, it was just in the recent few years I started to take it seriously. I started lifting heavy and was amazed at how much I was able to lift for a leaner girl (5'5 and average about 110 lbs).

In 2012, I decided to do my very first bikini competition. I did okay considering I decided to do it six weeks before the show. My next competition, I hired a coach and trained for 16 weeks. I did great. I placed 4th out of 34 girls in my division and now I'm training for provincials.

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions about competing

I'm currently trying to be on the cover of Status Fitness Magazine. I am from Alberta, Canada and competed against girls all over Canada and the US. I'm happy to say that I made it to the finals. I need some likes and shares on ******** for the final stage. Here's what you need to do:
    1. Like Status Fitness Magazine on ********
    2. Find Jenny Le (listed in alpha order by first name)
    3. Like and Share my photo!

I was able to get some publicity in our local newspaper which is pretty amazing! I'd love it if you fine folks can give me a like & a share on ********
    VOTE for me so I can be on the cover of a magazine:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158834683&p=1176345033#post1176345033