Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    LucasJackiw has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LucasJackiw has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LucasJackiw has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LucasJackiw has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LucasJackiw has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LucasJackiw has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LucasJackiw has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Unhappy im 192cm(6'4") and 57kg(125lbs) man. please help me :(

above all im sorry for my bad english because im not native.

like the title im 192cm(6'4") and 57kg(125lbs) man.
    I started excercise from 51kg(112lbs) last year december and gain 6kg(13lbs).
    I do not have anorexia but reason why im extremely thin is that my digestive functions innately don't work properly.

so to speak with my body size(now):
    height - 192cm(6'4")
    weight - 57kg(125lbs)
    body fat - 3%
    waist - 73cm(29in)
    arms - 26cm(10in)
    thigh - 45cm(18in)
    chest - 94cm(37in)
    shoulder - 49cm(19in)

my physical characteristics(appearance):
    1. long and very thin limbs(also bones)
    2. very tall
    3. very slim waist
    4. broad shoulders compared to weight
    5. bony as skeleton; all of the bones stick out

I really cannot gain weight by eating a lot, only muscle.
    my arms tremble a lot so i can't do excersise using barbel because i have few muscles if any...
    What can i do? i can't gain weight not using sporting goods..

Im very ashamed but i uploaded my profile pics... please look and evaluate me..
    Attached Images

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    my digestive functions innately don't work properly
    Have you been diagnosed with some kind of digestive condition by a qualified medical professional?

There is no answer other than getting enough calories to grow and lifting weights. If you have some kind of medical issue, you will have to work around it.

Joshyb90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joshyb90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joshyb90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joshyb90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joshyb90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joshyb90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joshyb90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joshyb90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joshyb90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joshyb90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joshyb90 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey man, I can see your in a bad position atm. Do you have a current workout routine? If so lay it out for us. You need to start eating lots of calorie dense foods(I'm referring to good quality not junk). Some examples are peanut butter, full cream milk also complex carbohydrates would be a good option as they would stay in your system longer. I wouldn't worry about tracking food atm just eat lots. Do u have a sample of your daily eating?
    Number 1 goal: consistency.

cilix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You need a doctor's help my friend. Do you have celiak or something?

Yes, i lift. Inb4 stats. iiradman's Avatar
    iiradman is just really nice. (+1000) iiradman is just really nice. (+1000) iiradman is just really nice. (+1000) iiradman is just really nice. (+1000) iiradman is just really nice. (+1000) iiradman is just really nice. (+1000) iiradman is just really nice. (+1000) iiradman is just really nice. (+1000) iiradman is just really nice. (+1000) iiradman is just really nice. (+1000) iiradman is just really nice. (+1000)
    As someone who was in your position before, i gained over 50lb.

EAT. Eat like a maafaka.

Avoid isolation exercises. Big compounds, dips, pull ups, squats and deadlifts. I recommend SMALL sessions. half an hour, 45 minutes max. GO easy on the shoulders, us lanky guys are at huge risk.

You will start to gain weight once your body realizes its under stress (from exercise) and will use the energy from the foods to help with recovery - thus growing.

As for your condition, i'm not sure. I also have trouble eating, constant burping etc.

Good luck my friend.
    Engineering Crew

Homo for iron (no homo)

sakau2007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sakau2007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sakau2007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sakau2007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sakau2007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sakau2007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sakau2007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sakau2007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sakau2007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sakau2007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sakau2007 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    if your digestive system truly doesn't work right, see a doctor.

the only way to gain weight is to eat more calories than you use in a day. in your case, it really doesn't matter what you eat, you just need some weight put on you.

orca23554 will become famous soon enough. (+50) orca23554 will become famous soon enough. (+50) orca23554 will become famous soon enough. (+50) orca23554 will become famous soon enough. (+50) orca23554 will become famous soon enough. (+50) orca23554 will become famous soon enough. (+50) orca23554 will become famous soon enough. (+50) orca23554 will become famous soon enough. (+50) orca23554 will become famous soon enough. (+50) orca23554 will become famous soon enough. (+50) orca23554 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If you really have been diagnosed with a digestive/any other illness, disregard this. Else read on.......

I kinda know this feel. I suffered from bronchitis as a kid and I think I was as thin as you are at some point of time

At age 14 I was 171 cm and weighed 81 lbs
    At age 18 I was 177 cm and weighed 95 lbs
    At age 29 I was 177 cm and weighed 128 lbs with an ugly gut and ribs sticking out

It's taken me some effort to get to where I am, was difficult but not as tough as I expected it to be. I only wish I hadn't wasted so many years being a lazy skinny bloke

Get your basics on exercise and nutrition up to speed, learn proper exercise form and get into a good frame of mind where you look at this objectively and aren't emotionally hung up over being extremely skinny (was a very big factor in the success I've seen so far)

Your body, mind and digestive system will adapt over a period of time. I am consuming almost 2X of what I was eating 2 years ago and my digestion has never been better
    * Skinny to non skinny transformation crew * - I am gonna effin nail this

EL37 is just really nice. (+1000) EL37 is just really nice. (+1000) EL37 is just really nice. (+1000) EL37 is just really nice. (+1000) EL37 is just really nice. (+1000) EL37 is just really nice. (+1000) EL37 is just really nice. (+1000) EL37 is just really nice. (+1000) EL37 is just really nice. (+1000) EL37 is just really nice. (+1000) EL37 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Many skinny people just underestimate how much eating, "a lot," really is. It could be digestive, (Crohns, Coeliac etc.) or it could be eating too little, metabolising things too quickly or any number of those combined.

First step would be to see a doctor and get a referral to a gastroenterologist.

The second step, assuming your doc does not recommend otherwise, is to count calories, when you figure out your daily need to maintain, work with a realistic goal of weight per week to gain. Eat about 60% carbs, mostly starches, but whole grains and vegetable as well, get about 30% of your calories from protein, preferably animal protein; ground beef is good for your situation. Try to have some calories from fat, but keep in mind that those ones will not necessarily help you gain weight as efficiently.

You are literally going to stretch your stomach by eating more than you are accustomed, it will be a pretty crappy feeling for a while, but if you are serious about it, you can get it done.

Odds are that once you start counting, you will be shocked at how much of a caloric deficit you have had. And don't listen to people who say that you should not move if you want to gain weight. Walking is fine and so is other light calisthenic exercise as long as you don't overdo it; think stroll in the country, not run in the woods.

Beyond that, all the usual crap you see here. Lift heavy, moderate reps, more sets, more rest, etc.

sturmgewehr88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sturmgewehr88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sturmgewehr88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sturmgewehr88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sturmgewehr88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sturmgewehr88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sturmgewehr88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sturmgewehr88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sturmgewehr88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sturmgewehr88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sturmgewehr88 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm assuming you are already seeing a doctor since you know you have a GI disorder. Were you given any specific nutrition program to follow ? I would see a nutritionist. Also its probably not safe for you to work out yet until you gain some weight. you look like you'll snap in two with a gust of wind. If you get injured you'll lose even more weight.

LucasJackiw has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LucasJackiw has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LucasJackiw has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LucasJackiw has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LucasJackiw has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LucasJackiw has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LucasJackiw has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Unhappy

Originally Posted by LucasJackiw View Post
    above all im sorry for my bad english because im not native.

like the title im 192cm(6'4") and 57kg(125lbs) man.
    I started excercise from 51kg(112lbs) last year december and gain 6kg(13lbs).
    I do not have anorexia but reason why im extremely thin is that my digestive functions innately don't work properly.

so to speak with my body size(now):
    height - 192cm(6'4")
    weight - 57kg(125lbs)
    body fat - 3%
    waist - 73cm(29in)
    arms - 26cm(10in)
    thigh - 45cm(18in)
    chest - 94cm(37in)
    shoulder - 49cm(19in)

my physical characteristics(appearance):
    1. long and very thin limbs(also bones)
    2. very tall
    3. very slim waist
    4. broad shoulders compared to weight
    5. bony as skeleton; all of the bones stick out

I really cannot gain weight by eating a lot, only muscle.
    my arms tremble a lot so i can't do excersise using barbel because i have few muscles if any...
    What can i do? i can't gain weight not using sporting goods..

Im very ashamed but i uploaded my profile pics... please look and evaluate me..
    I lost 1kg today even though i did exercise....
    for reference, i have GI disorder so eating a lot doesn't help me..
    PLEASE GIVE ME AN ALTERNATIVE WAY.

Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    Have you been diagnosed with some kind of digestive condition by a qualified medical professional?

There is no answer other than getting enough calories to grow and lifting weights. If you have some kind of medical issue, you will have to work around it.
    Sure, I have been.
    eating more is not helpful for me because my body can't absorb nutrition..

sakau2007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sakau2007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sakau2007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sakau2007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sakau2007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sakau2007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sakau2007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sakau2007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sakau2007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sakau2007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sakau2007 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    there is literally no way to my knowledge of gaining weight without taking in more calories than you use during a day. what GI condition do you have? ask a doctor. you won't ever gain significant weight without getting that condition dealt with. and none of us can help you with that diagnosis.

RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000) RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000) RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000) RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000) RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000) RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000) RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000) RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000) RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000) RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000) RockCrab is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Have you tried toasted roll bread?

In the event you are actually serious, you know more about your condition than any random poster on the internet. A medical solution is your only answer. A 'workout program' ain't going to change a GI condition any more quickly than a lobotomy would fix your hang nail.

Originally Posted by sakau2007 View Post
    there is literally no way to my knowledge of gaining weight without taking in more calories than you use during a day. what GI condition do you have? ask a doctor. you won't ever gain significant weight without getting that condition dealt with. and none of us can help you with that diagnosis.
    My GI absorb the nutrition under 25% what i ingest.
    I only can 'MAINTAIN' my weight by eating about 2x more than others..

Doctor said I can never increase body fat and i can only gain weight by doing exercise.
    But i can't do any of exercise because my whole body muscles are almost non-exist...
    Last edited by LucasJackiw; 02-17-2014 at 08:26 PM.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    It would help to know what the name of this disorder is.

Why don't you try adding 10% to your maintenance diet with liquid dextrose, olive oil and whey for example. Space these feedings out between meals.

Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    It would help to know what the name of this disorder is.

Why don't you try adding 10% to your maintenance diet with liquid dextrose, olive oil and whey for example. Space these feedings out between meals.
    Doctor recommended but he also said it doesn't really helps me. But he said it's a last resort.
    I'm using that method but I can't feel a big difference.

elryan is on a distinguished road. (+10) elryan is on a distinguished road. (+10) elryan is on a distinguished road. (+10) elryan is on a distinguished road. (+10) elryan is on a distinguished road. (+10) elryan is on a distinguished road. (+10) elryan is on a distinguished road. (+10) elryan is on a distinguished road. (+10) elryan is on a distinguished road. (+10) elryan is on a distinguished road. (+10) elryan is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I was also pretty skinny but could quickly add mass through eating a lot and working hard at the gym. (Scroll down for advice on diet)

Do this workout 3 times a week. You can look up the correct form for any of these videos by googling the exercise name and adding bodybuilding at the end. This will bring you to a bb.com exercise guide.
    Focus on using weights so that you can complete about 5 to 8 reps with perfect,slow form.

A) Chest/Triceps/Shoulders

3x Incline Dumbbell Press
    3x Flat Dumbbell Press
    3x Dips
    3x Close Grip Bench Press

3x Standing Military Press
    3x Standing Dumbbell Upright Row
    2x Lateral Raises
    3x Wrist Curls

B) Quads/Hams/Calves

3x Barbell Squat
    3x Leg Press
    2x Hack Squat

4x Calf Raises
    2x Leg Extension
    3x Hamstring Curls

C) Back/Biceps

3x Deadlifts
    3x Cable Rows
    3x Chin Ups

4x Wide Grip Barbell Curls
    3x Hammer Curls
    2x Concentration Curls
    3x Wrist Curls

The most important thing, however, is your diet. You need to go on a hardcore bulking diet my friend! I would suggest 4000 calories a day, it's what worked well for me.
    One trick I would recommend to you, is to use my special "gain shake". If you drink it once in the morning and once before going to bed you already have 2000 good calories just from drinking two shakes.
    This is the recipe:
    500 ml full milk
    1 whole banana
    2 tablespoons of peanut butter
    4 tablespoons chocolate ice cream
    1 cup of oats
    2 scoops of whey protein powder
    2 egg whites or 2 tablespoons of cottage cheese
    Just put it in a blender, blend and enjoy! Tastes quite good.

Now that you have 2000 calories sorted, you need to get another 2000 from good,raw food.
    I would recommend eating a lot of eggs,nuts,meat,fish and fruit.
    Fast food and pizza also aren't off limits for you, just don't go overboard with the calories.

Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    My GI absorb the nutrition under 25% what i ingest.
    I only can 'MAINTAIN' my weight by eating about 2x more than others..

Doctor said I can never increase body fat and i can only gain weight by doing exercise.
    But i can't do any of exercise because my whole body muscles are almost non-exist...
    I'm not sure if something is lost in translation here, but this is wrong. You CAN'T gain weight with exercise alone. It is simply impossible, defies the laws of the natural world as we know it. You MUST be eating in a caloric surplus to gain weight. This fact is undeniable and unavoidable.

What is your diagnosis? What is the name of the disorder that is affecting you?

magician27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magician27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magician27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magician27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magician27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magician27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magician27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magician27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magician27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magician27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magician27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Doctor recommended but he also said it doesn't really helps me. But he said it's a last resort.
    unfortunately my friend , if you cant eat , you cant gain weight . exercise just cause you to lose further weight. your situation is hard.

How long have you been doing it?

Originally Posted by elryan View Post
    I was also pretty skinny but could quickly add mass through eating a lot and working hard at the gym. (Scroll down for advice on diet)

Do this workout 3 times a week. You can look up the correct form for any of these videos by googling the exercise name and adding bodybuilding at the end. This will bring you to a bb.com exercise guide.
    Focus on using weights so that you can complete about 5 to 8 reps with perfect,slow form.

A) Chest/Triceps/Shoulders

3x Incline Dumbbell Press
    3x Flat Dumbbell Press
    3x Dips
    3x Close Grip Bench Press

3x Standing Military Press
    3x Standing Dumbbell Upright Row
    2x Lateral Raises
    3x Wrist Curls

B) Quads/Hams/Calves

3x Barbell Squat
    3x Leg Press
    2x Hack Squat

4x Calf Raises
    2x Leg Extension
    3x Hamstring Curls

C) Back/Biceps

3x Deadlifts
    3x Cable Rows
    3x Chin Ups

4x Wide Grip Barbell Curls
    3x Hammer Curls
    2x Concentration Curls
    3x Wrist Curls

The most important thing, however, is your diet. You need to go on a hardcore bulking diet my friend! I would suggest 4000 calories a day, it's what worked well for me.
    One trick I would recommend to you, is to use my special "gain shake". If you drink it once in the morning and once before going to bed you already have 2000 good calories just from drinking two shakes.
    This is the recipe:
    500 ml full milk
    1 whole banana
    2 tablespoons of peanut butter
    4 tablespoons chocolate ice cream
    1 cup of oats
    2 scoops of whey protein powder
    2 egg whites or 2 tablespoons of cottage cheese
    Just put it in a blender, blend and enjoy! Tastes quite good.

Now that you have 2000 calories sorted, you need to get another 2000 from good,raw food.
    I would recommend eating a lot of eggs,nuts,meat,fish and fruit.
    Fast food and pizza also aren't off limits for you, just don't go overboard with the calories.
    Thanx. But I can't do those things now

Originally Posted by Mdenatale View Post
    I'm not sure if something is lost in translation here, but this is wrong. You CAN'T gain weight with exercise alone. It is simply impossible, defies the laws of the natural world as we know it. You MUST be eating in a caloric surplus to gain weight. This fact is undeniable and unavoidable.

What is your diagnosis? What is the name of the disorder that is affecting you?
    I have coeliac disease and GI disorder.
    I know that's a law of nature but doctor said if I only do exercise, at first I'll lose my weight but after few weeks i'll gain weight(only muscle).
    But I'm afraid of having a heart attack... Because people who have very little muscle and body fat, may have a heart attack. I once have heart attack when I was under 50kg(110lbs)...

I'm losing weight now... I'm so afraid

[QUOTE=SuffolkPunch;1208374701]How long have you been doing it?[/QUOTE

about 1~2years?

Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Celiac disease is controllable, eliminate gluten and the symptoms will subside. Pretty much any other GI disorder is treatable to some extent.

Either you are misunderstanding your doctor or he is just wrong. You can't gain weight with exercise alone. You simply must be eating more calories than you burn.

You've been given the best possible advice you will get here, but you seem to have an excuse for why none of it will work for you. Maybe its time to go back to your doctor, you are sick.

I just checked our your YouTube channel, superduperskinnyboy. You have some mental disorder and need help. Those videos are over the line into fetish territory.

Go troll somewhere else you freak!
    Last edited by Mdenatale; 02-20-2014 at 10:18 AM.

I just checked our your YouTube channel, superduperskinnyboy. You have some mental disorder and need help. Those videos are over the line into fetish territory.

superduperskinnyboy? Who is he? What are you talking about? 눈_눈

You are under a delusion.
    I visited that YouTube channel but it is not me.
    Also I don't have YouTube account.
    Don't say such things without foundation.

TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hey man,

Something tells me this is a troll, because your pic is all over gay tumblr sites: http://goo.gl/KNqwEQ

If this isnt a roll bread then...

What the others have posted is mainly true.
    You need to eat more Calories to gain weight.

If you are only absorbing 25% of everything you eat, then you need to eat more. Like they said, sugars, liquid dextrose, weight gain shakes, peanut butter, high-healthy fats like avocado.
    Fats have more calories than protein and carbs, but you need protein to repair and grow your muscles.

As others have said, maybe we are misunderstanding you due to translation, or maybe you are misunderstanding your doc, but you cant gain weight by doing exercise.
    If you dont do exercise and eat enough calories you will gain weight (fat, which would still be good in your condition)
    If you do do exercise and eat enough calories (more now because you are exercising, oh and enough of them from protein sources) you will gain weight and some of it will be muscle.

I know it's not as bad as you, but I went from 74kg to 90kg within a year and a lot of it was muscle.
    "lmao you naive as **** son. Hope you followed the cardinal rule and didn't have your face in the dick pic, but based on the foolishness you've exhibited in your threads recently, you're probably like holding your dick with one hand and your social security card in the other and holding a piece of paper in your mouth with your name, address and phone number"

You are under a delusion.
    I visited that YouTube channel but it is not me.
    Also I don't have YouTube account.
    Don't say such things without foundation.

I was wrong, you are not the YouTube user named superskinnyboy, sorry my mistake, but dude, your name, "likes" and comments are all over some of the freakiest videos on YouTube of ultra skinny guys doing stuff that can only be described as a fetish. You have real problems to deal with.

Kepar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kepar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kepar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kepar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kepar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kepar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kepar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kepar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kepar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kepar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kepar is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Listen up bro I'm currently 22 years old and have had the symptoms of celiac disease since I can remember. I always say about 6 years because I don't want to exaggerate but really since I'm 10 or 11 years old or maybe even earlier I had diarrhea and stomach cramps every single day of my life until I discovered my disease about 2 or 3 years ago. I used to feel like chit all the time before, asking myself day after day if I was doomed and had to live like this the rest of my life.. When I was diagnosed with celiacs, things didn't get any better. I lost about 4 or 5kg. I went from being 61kg to about 56kg at 185cm. The reason being I was shocked. Suddendly being told you can't eat certain things (by this time you should know there are a lot of foods that contain gluten) really affects the way your brain is wired. I stopped going out with my mates. I even stopped going out to dinner with my family because there was no place I could be 100% sure I wasn't gonna get cross contaminated with gluten. On top of all, as it turns out I not only have celiacs, but I'm also intolerant or allergic to certain foods. I spent maybe $1000 on doctor apointments, blood tests, allergy tests, etc. and even though my condition improved, I wasn't 100% healed. I no longer had stomach cramps but the diarrhea was still present. This indicates that you are still consuming something your body doesn't like. At one point, I decided to take matters into my own hands. Doctors were really helpful but they can't be behind you all day long looking at what you ate and how you feel etc. Anyway, I was always the skinny guy in class. I've been told countless of times "you have to eat more" and "you're so skinny omg!" to the point were I HATE the word "skinny". I hate it when I hear the word even if it's not related to me. I suddenly feel attacked or sometihng. I also hate and try to avoid being grabbed. Be it from the waist, arms, hands, WRISTS because the other persons comment is instantly "OMG you're so skinny eat a burger". I don't know where I'm going with this, but the thing is that it s*cks@!! you have to get your game together. I've lifted for 1.5 years with minimum changes to my body due to my diet and throughout all this time I was constantly testing my body with different foods to see if I got sick or if I was fine, and it was a very long and frustrating process but it's master-able. It was until late december/early january this year that I've really felt better and mastered my diet. I've been seeing dem gains for the first time and it's awesome. I feel very motivated to keep training my ass off and eating all the time and (hopefully) finally make it to a decent weight for my height.

Anyway bro, I feel you and please PM me if you wish to discuss this any further. Don't get demotivated! Train and eat and figure out your chit because it's possible! We're all gonna make it brahs!!
    - Diarrhea Every Day Crew
    - Celiac Disease Poverty Race