rajanvatsya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Please guide me with a good diet plan with BCAA

Hey all professionals out there,
    Seeking your guidance

I am Rajan Vatsya and Indian boy aging 25 years. I have been going to gym for 2-3 years but not continuously. I continue for 2-3 months and then leave due to some reasons. Now days i have again started my gym after 3-4 months of gap. It has been 1.5 weeks while i have started going to gym after 3-4 months gap. My height is 5'6" and weighting 66KGs. I have flat stomack. My biceps size is 14.5 after pumping. My purpose is to gain lean muscle with size and six packs abs too. i want my biceps to be 16 inches with cuts and clarity.

Now the question is:-

I have started taking BCAA from 1 week. i go to gym in morning at 7 am. I take a scoop of bcaa of 10 grams daily during my workout. Now i am confuse for my diet schedule that what type of food should i eat to achieve my body purpose mentioned above. Can i eat 250 gms of paneer daily for protein intake? what should i eat after gym while during exercise i take BCAA? how should my diet plan? I can spend only Rs 4-5k per month for my bodybuilding. If i could have an ideal diet chart from professionals to achieve my body purpose under my budget then i would have very thankful.

Thank You In Advance,
    Rajan Vatsya

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Supplements should be a low priority because they have little or no effect on results - they are mostly marketing hype. BCAA in particular is a waste of time if you are already eating enough protein in your diet. Far better to eat wholefood sources of protein that are rich in other nutrients. Meat, eggs, fish, dairy, beans, lentils, nuts, chick peas etc.

For more details read the macro calculation sticky thread in the nutrition forum.

rajanvatsya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks SuffolkPunch for the response. I really appreciate it.

There is one more concern i wanted to clear if you are able to share any information about it. If you are not then any other professional are requested to respond.

Now when it has almost been 1.5 weeks while i am taking BCAA. My friends have noticed that i am becoming slim day by day which i don't want to. I want broader body so that i look good even while wearing cloths. I don't want Bruce Lee type body only cuts and clarity.

Can anybody tell me what BCAA exactly does? Will i become more slim? Should i stop taking it?? Please guide me

Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    Supplements should be a low priority because they have little or no effect on results - they are mostly marketing hype. BCAA in particular is a waste of time if you are already eating enough protein in your diet. Far better to eat wholefood sources of protein that are rich in other nutrients. Meat, eggs, fish, dairy, beans, lentils, nuts, chick peas etc.

For more details read the macro calculation sticky thread in the nutrition forum.

I need about tree fiddy davisj3537's Avatar
    davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz
    You are getting slimmer because you are burning more calories than you are eating. It really is that simple. You are asking about BCAAs...please reread Suffolk's previous post about BCAAs. Stop wasting money on dumb supplements and go read the macronutrient sticky in the nutrition section.
    Experience, not just theory

Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    What are you eating beside paneer? You can't live on cheese alone. 250g of that is about 1000 calories and only 60g of protein. Are you vegetarian?

grahulino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grahulino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grahulino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grahulino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grahulino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grahulino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grahulino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grahulino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grahulino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grahulino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grahulino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you don't need bcaa