Closed Thread
    PIIHB is not very well liked. (-100) PIIHB is not very well liked. (-100) PIIHB is not very well liked. (-100) PIIHB is not very well liked. (-100) PIIHB is not very well liked. (-100) PIIHB is not very well liked. (-100) PIIHB is not very well liked. (-100) PIIHB is not very well liked. (-100) PIIHB is not very well liked. (-100) PIIHB is not very well liked. (-100) PIIHB is not very well liked. (-100)

Girlfriend's Ex is #1 in Snapchat. What is my next move?

I'm not very up on social media, but I just saw that my girlfriend's ex bf is #1 in the "Best Friends" section of snapchat, and I am number 2. After a quick search, snapchat best friends are based on the most recent interactions, which is obviously concerning. I also read that I shouldn't be "insecure" and leave it be as it doesn't mean anything is going on, which seems like bs. I do however find it extremely odd that she would be this dense to have something like that open to the world to see.

Curious as what some of you think I should do. Do I call her out? In what way can I do it so that she doesn't come up with some nonsense excuse? This girl was very adamant about trust and not lying at the onset of the relationship, so this is a bit of a major red flag. We've been official for 3 months, whats my next move?

Thrumberg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thrumberg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thrumberg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thrumberg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thrumberg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thrumberg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thrumberg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thrumberg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thrumberg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thrumberg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thrumberg will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Don't call her out on it. It'll put your insecurities on full display.
    Just DGAF. If things start to get worse, dump her and find another bish.
    But don't be the jealous insecure ****.

Darren Sharpahhhh BenadrylBandit's Avatar
    BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If they snapped back and forth a **** ton in the past it takes awhile to knock him out as her best friend. Obviously she could still be snapping him, but if you pass him then you're good.
    *****Eagles/Phillies/Flyers/Sixers*****

Philly Homer, did I just hear some rustlin'?

**Head of NHL ******* crew**
    **woah there motherfuker crew**

El Elyon is just really nice. (+1000) El Elyon is just really nice. (+1000) El Elyon is just really nice. (+1000) El Elyon is just really nice. (+1000) El Elyon is just really nice. (+1000) El Elyon is just really nice. (+1000) El Elyon is just really nice. (+1000) El Elyon is just really nice. (+1000) El Elyon is just really nice. (+1000) El Elyon is just really nice. (+1000) El Elyon is just really nice. (+1000)
    There are women out there who move on from ex's. In the words of my ex girlfriend "An ex is an ex for a reason, no point being friends. Everyone should move on". She sticks to that **** as well because she never replies if i ever ask how she's getting on hahaha. Good girl.

I started having a relationship with a girl and she uploaded a pic to ******** of me and her cuddling in a bar and her friend commented that we looked like a lovely couple. She then took the picture down because she was worried it would hurt her ex from 2 years ago (who i believed she still had feelings for). I ended it with her there and then.

Find a girl who has moved on and one that doesn' fanny around with things like snapchat.
    Firefighter crew
    Golf crew
    Sim Racing crew
    5ft10 Tall Manlet crew.

GynoK1ng will become famous soon enough. (+50) GynoK1ng will become famous soon enough. (+50) GynoK1ng will become famous soon enough. (+50) GynoK1ng will become famous soon enough. (+50) GynoK1ng will become famous soon enough. (+50) GynoK1ng will become famous soon enough. (+50) GynoK1ng will become famous soon enough. (+50) GynoK1ng will become famous soon enough. (+50) GynoK1ng will become famous soon enough. (+50) GynoK1ng will become famous soon enough. (+50) GynoK1ng will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i hate to burst your bubble but I think the top snaps update once a week

if im right, dump her and move on

Alpha Moth is a name known to all. (+5000) Alpha Moth is a name known to all. (+5000) Alpha Moth is a name known to all. (+5000) Alpha Moth is a name known to all. (+5000) Alpha Moth is a name known to all. (+5000) Alpha Moth is a name known to all. (+5000) Alpha Moth is a name known to all. (+5000) Alpha Moth is a name known to all. (+5000) Alpha Moth is a name known to all. (+5000) Alpha Moth is a name known to all. (+5000) Alpha Moth is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Call her out. See what the deal is

coppb is on a distinguished road. (+10) coppb is on a distinguished road. (+10) coppb is on a distinguished road. (+10) coppb is on a distinguished road. (+10) coppb is on a distinguished road. (+10) coppb is on a distinguished road. (+10) coppb is on a distinguished road. (+10) coppb is on a distinguished road. (+10) coppb is on a distinguished road. (+10) coppb is on a distinguished road. (+10) coppb is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    It's your insecurities that lead you to rummage through your GF's phone looking at all this pointless chit, srs bro have you nothing better to do than consume yourself with this rubbish, get some ambition, some goals and some direction, you'd be amazed how quickly your GF will stop all of this because her respect for you trumps here loser ex BFs. Be the strong confident man she's looking for, not the one that snoops through her phone.

lced has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lced has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lced has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lced has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lced has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lced has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lced has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lced has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lced has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lced has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lced has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Thrumberg View Post
    Don't call her out on it. It'll put your insecurities on full display.
    Just DGAF. If things start to get worse, dump her and find another bish.
    But don't be the jealous insecure ****.
    Nah, there's a difference from being an insecure jealous **** and just not being a complete oblivious retard.

For me it would be an instant KO for her, slam her one more time and then peace forever.
    The reserved conservative girl that's ideal for me doesn't attention whore on snapchat and hit up her ex bf without me knowing rofl the audacity of this bitch.

If you're still on the fence bring up your ex girlfriend, say she's trying to reconnect with you and ask if she thinks it's weird to stay in contact with her.
    Dependent on what she says call her out and then dump

What a joke, but your life cuz.

joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Your next move is:

Moving the bishop to B3

Not srs.

mikey78910 is just really nice. (+1000) mikey78910 is just really nice. (+1000) mikey78910 is just really nice. (+1000) mikey78910 is just really nice. (+1000) mikey78910 is just really nice. (+1000) mikey78910 is just really nice. (+1000) mikey78910 is just really nice. (+1000) mikey78910 is just really nice. (+1000) mikey78910 is just really nice. (+1000) mikey78910 is just really nice. (+1000) mikey78910 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by El Elyon View Post
    There are women out there who move on from ex's. In the words of my ex girlfriend "An ex is an ex for a reason, no point being friends. Everyone should move on". She sticks to that **** as well because she never replies if i ever ask how she's getting on hahaha. Good girl.

I started having a relationship with a girl and she uploaded a pic to ******** of me and her cuddling in a bar and her friend commented that we looked like a lovely couple. She then took the picture down because she was worried it would hurt her ex from 2 years ago (who i believed she still had feelings for). I ended it with her there and then.

Find a girl who has moved on and one that doesn' fanny around with things like snapchat.
    this, repped
    All time gym Pr's

B - 105kg
    S - 185kg
    D - 230kg

ZaneStar is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZaneStar is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZaneStar is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZaneStar is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZaneStar is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZaneStar is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZaneStar is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZaneStar is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZaneStar is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZaneStar is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZaneStar is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    she sendin nudes to ex ... i have a sloot on snapchat who sent me nudes 20 mins ago ... im no.1 on her snapchat too ... dont trust sloots ... dump

edit: sloot who sent me nudes is seein someone too ...
    NoFap Crew (December 3/2013)

GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    only one way to find out, get a 10/10 and have him, attempt to snap your gf and see what happens

PIIHB is not very well liked. (-100) PIIHB is not very well liked. (-100) PIIHB is not very well liked. (-100) PIIHB is not very well liked. (-100) PIIHB is not very well liked. (-100) PIIHB is not very well liked. (-100) PIIHB is not very well liked. (-100) PIIHB is not very well liked. (-100) PIIHB is not very well liked. (-100) PIIHB is not very well liked. (-100) PIIHB is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by BenadrylBandit View Post
    If they snapped back and forth a **** ton in the past it takes awhile to knock him out as her best friend. Obviously she could still be snapping him, but if you pass him then you're good.
    Well not knowing much about it, I think I read that it updates fairly often. Maybe once a week or so. When I added it to my phone a couple months ago I thought best friends were set by the user, not done by interactions. I looked at it a few times in the past and all hers were, beachbunny22, etc. so no worries until now.

Originally Posted by coppb View Post
    It's your insecurities that lead you to rummage through your GF's phone looking at all this pointless chit, srs bro have you nothing better to do than consume yourself with this rubbish, get some ambition, some goals and some direction, you'd be amazed how quickly your GF will stop all of this because her respect for you trumps here loser ex BFs. Be the strong confident man she's looking for, not the one that snoops through her phone.
    I wasn't going through her phone at all is the problem. On snapchat you can click on your friends user name and see their best friends. I'm actually a fairly busy guy which is why I don't really participate in social media stuff until now just for fun. At one point I was sitting on the couch and thought I saw her ex's name pop up on her phone from a text, but didn't think to really look into it and didn't worry about it.

Originally Posted by lced View Post
    Nah, there's a difference from being an insecure jealous **** and just not being a complete oblivious retard.

For me it would be an instant KO for her, slam her one more time and then peace forever.
    The reserved conservative girl that's ideal for me doesn't attention whore on snapchat and hit up her ex bf without me knowing rofl the audacity of this bitch.

If you're still on the fence bring up your ex girlfriend, say she's trying to reconnect with you and ask if she thinks it's weird to stay in contact with her.
    Dependent on what she says call her out and then dump

What a joke, but your life cuz.
    Yea this is what I'm thinking. As I mentioned in the OP, this is open for everyone to see, so shes being quite audacious, or is an idiot, or both.

CisqoKid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CisqoKid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CisqoKid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CisqoKid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CisqoKid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CisqoKid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CisqoKid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CisqoKid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CisqoKid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CisqoKid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CisqoKid has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    agh this situation. I personally wouldn't say anything about it, wait a couple weeks and see if her ex still pops up in the best friends. Then you could say something. The best friend feature on snapchat is pretty dumb, like I'll exchange 3 back and forths with a friend then next thing you know they are in my best friends. It could be harmless and I wouldn't attack her character just yet but keep an eye open.

Edit: hahah just checked my best friends, and lo and behold my ex is one of them...
    Boston

mechanical engineering crew

Originally Posted by CisqoKid View Post
    agh this situation. I personally wouldn't say anything about it, wait a couple weeks and see if her ex still pops up in the best friends. Then you could say something. The best friend feature on snapchat is pretty dumb, like I'll exchange 3 back and forths with a friend then next thing you know they are in my best friends. It could be harmless and I wouldn't attack her character just yet but keep an eye open.

Edit: hahah just checked my best friends, and lo and behold my ex is one of them...
    I'll keep an eye on it. Its been like this for probably two weeks now so we'll see. Her texting and communicating has also gone way down so it aint lookin good. Oh well

Xylo is just really nice. (+1000) Xylo is just really nice. (+1000) Xylo is just really nice. (+1000) Xylo is just really nice. (+1000) Xylo is just really nice. (+1000) Xylo is just really nice. (+1000) Xylo is just really nice. (+1000) Xylo is just really nice. (+1000) Xylo is just really nice. (+1000) Xylo is just really nice. (+1000) Xylo is just really nice. (+1000)
    brah i just ended my gf last night after i knew she still had feelings for her ex

feelsgood.jpg

end it and look for a girl who isn't bothered about her ex and is 100% focused on you

skinnybig2 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnybig2 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnybig2 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnybig2 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnybig2 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnybig2 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnybig2 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnybig2 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnybig2 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnybig2 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnybig2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    She still has feelings for her ex. People will tell you to give her time, don't be an insecure douchebag, respect her privacy etc. Bull**** lol. If she is constantly chatting/flirting back and forth with an ex you two are not official. She says trust is number one...well she needs to get her ex out of her head or the two of you need to see other people.

I say this with lots of experience in the matter. Do not trust a woman who keeps frequent, near-daily contact with her ex.

Dusky90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dusky90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dusky90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dusky90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dusky90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dusky90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dusky90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dusky90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dusky90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dusky90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dusky90 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by PIIHB View Post
    Her texting and communicating has also gone way down.
    Doesn't look good m8. This is the thing you should be more concerned about really - talk to her in person and explain to her how you're really feeling.

TheBearLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBearLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBearLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBearLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBearLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBearLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBearLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBearLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBearLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBearLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBearLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm a *******

put it in her butt
    PIIHB
    the answer was always right in front of you.
    ★Positive Crew★
    ☆ZA Crew☆
    --Always Picks 5 Crew--
    Deactivated FB Account crew
    [*TrapShoulder Crew*]
    Instagram- Thebearlife
    Snapchat-theonlybearlife

*never taking 2 scoops again crew*
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160686871&pagenumber=

skinnybig2 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnybig2 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnybig2 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnybig2 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnybig2 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnybig2 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnybig2 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnybig2 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnybig2 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnybig2 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnybig2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by TheBearLife View Post
    put it in her butt
    PIIHB
    the answer was always right in front of you.
    Troof.

Thrumberg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thrumberg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thrumberg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thrumberg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thrumberg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thrumberg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thrumberg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thrumberg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thrumberg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thrumberg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thrumberg will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by lced View Post
    There's nothing wrong with being aware, but it's better to move on than to play detectives in a relationship.

Originally Posted by coppb View Post
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^

Dustin67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dustin67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dustin67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dustin67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dustin67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dustin67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dustin67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dustin67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dustin67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dustin67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dustin67 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Bring it up in a calm way and ask her if u can snapchat him on her phone or call him and ask him whats up with it...If she lets you and is okay with u calling him then your good...BUT if she gets mad and offended then chances are shes sending "your nudes" in a group snapchat.Goodluck man.Love sucks.

trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    any girl that is still in contact with her ex bf isn't worth getting with
    my Spanish name is el mucho ding dong

Dustin67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dustin67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dustin67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dustin67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dustin67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dustin67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dustin67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dustin67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dustin67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dustin67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dustin67 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by trwilli24 View Post
    ^^^ This

Registered Superhero TheJizzler's Avatar
    TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by trwilli24 View Post
    That's 99% of women right there^

Needs qualifying - you have to gauge the level of contact (one word texts vs dates & phone chats) and the attraction she felt for him vs what she has for you.

Doesn't meet up 1-on-1, doesn't encourage contact but is still civil = OK

Bffs forevs, always dragging up old memories = hell no

Originally Posted by TheJizzler View Post
    That's 99% of women right there^

Needs qualifying - you have to gauge the level of contact (one word texts vs dates & phone chats) and the attraction she felt for him vs what she has for you.
    Doesn't meet up 1-on-1, doesn't encourage contact but is still civil = OK

Bffs forevs, always dragging up old memories = hell no
    Current girlfriend hasnt talked to her boyfriend the whole time we've been dating.So maybe 80% is more like it,there are girls that have enough respect to not go back to something in the past,an ex is an ex for a reason,the past is the past for a reason.If i catch my girlfriend talking to her ex on text or any social network i would probably end it.You have to have self respect and not let your girlfriend run-over you,give a girl an inch and she WILL take a mile.Lol

kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000) kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000) kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000) kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000) kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000) kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000) kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000) kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000) kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000) kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000) kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I can confirm that I am the ex BF... and I can also confirm that I have received nudes from your GF. Up to you to do as you please with this information, just looking out brah.

Originally Posted by kjoel007 View Post
    I can confirm that I am the ex BF... and I can also confirm that I have received nudes from your GF. Up to you to do as you please with this information, just looking out brah.
    Dick.

LeftAlone84 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm not very up on social media, but I just saw that my girlfriend's ex bf is #1 in the "Best Friends" section of snapchat, and I am number 2. After a quick search, snapchat best friends are based on the most recent interactions, which is obviously concerning. I also read that I shouldn't be "insecure" and leave it be as it doesn't mean anything is going on, which seems like bs. I do however find it extremely odd that she would be this dense to have something like that open to the world to see.

Curious as what some of you think I should do. Do I call her out? In what way can I do it so that she doesn't come up with some nonsense excuse? This girl was very adamant about trust and not lying at the onset of the relationship, so this is a bit of a major red flag. We've been official for 3 months, whats my next move?
    Like Easy-E said. " I don't give a **** about a bitch I ain't sucka" social media gave everyone a voice but complicated relationships.. Hope it worked out for you.