alejandroPH is on a distinguished road. (+10) alejandroPH is on a distinguished road. (+10) alejandroPH is on a distinguished road. (+10) alejandroPH is on a distinguished road. (+10) alejandroPH is on a distinguished road. (+10) alejandroPH is on a distinguished road. (+10) alejandroPH is on a distinguished road. (+10) alejandroPH is on a distinguished road. (+10) alejandroPH is on a distinguished road. (+10) alejandroPH is on a distinguished road. (+10) alejandroPH is on a distinguished road. (+10)

hydroxycut questions

Hello, I recently got my first bottle of Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite. I have some few questions regarding its usage:

1. I am a little confused as to why the directions say I should take it everyday rather than on workout days. Can anyone explain to me the logic/science behind this ?

2. Owing to my work schedule, my workouts are spaced far from my meals of the day (except for the immediate post-workout meal) i.e. I usually work out around 7pm after getting home from work and my last major meal before that is around noon at the office. Given the instructions saying that I should take the product only before my meals, should I adjust my usage so that I take at least one capsule immediately prior to my workout ?

3. Confused also that it says "avoid snacking." Why is this ? And should this be followed strictly ? I usually snack a lot with protein bars, whey powder, bananas, etc to fill up the rest of my calories for the day.

4. It says also not to use the product for more than 60 days, so if I follow the dosage instructions to the letter that's roughly a bottle and a half. Does this mean after consuming say two bottles, I can never use this product ever again ?

Thank you and I'm sorry if these questions have already been previously addressed.
    inb4 manlet
    inb4 stats

My training log http://bbcom.me/13i2IBv <---- will measly rep for srs comments & criticism !

Common sense/moderation. gbullock32's Avatar
    gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by alejandroPH View Post
    Hello, I recently got my first bottle of Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite. I have some few questions regarding its usage:

1. I am a little confused as to why the directions say I should take it everyday rather than on workout days. Can anyone explain to me the logic/science behind this ? Because it is used to give energy and suppress appetite, both of which are useful every single day while running a calorie deficit; it's a fat burner not a pre-workout.

2. Owing to my work schedule, my workouts are spaced far from my meals of the day (except for the immediate post-workout meal) i.e. I usually work out around 7pm after getting home from work and my last major meal before that is around noon at the office. Given the instructions saying that I should take the product only before my meals, should I adjust my usage so that I take at least one capsule immediately prior to my workout ? You can, but it is not needed. The main reason it says to take with food is because fat burners might give you an upset stomach if not taken with food. Personally they never bothered me on an empty stomach, I did feel more energy though from the stimms; trial and error will tell you if you need to take it with food or not.

3. Confused also that it says "avoid snacking." Why is this ? And should this be followed strictly ? I usually snack a lot with protein bars, whey powder, bananas, etc to fill up the rest of my calories for the day.You can snack if it does not cause you to go out of your calorie deficit, it says that since snacking usually ends up causing people to consume more calories than they need which inhibits the fat loss process.

4. It says also not to use the product for more than 60 days, so if I follow the dosage instructions to the letter that's roughly a bottle and a half. Does this mean after consuming say two bottles, I can never use this product ever again ? No, after 60 days it is recommended (well with all stimm products it is recommended) to take a 'stimm break' to let your body tolerances reset. Stimms are also hard on the body so some time off is beneficial, a good stimm break is generally 2-4 weeks, though some products recommend up to 8 weeks off. After the stimm break you may resume usage of such products; just remember that during a stimm break the point is to not take in any stimms at all, no caffeine/coffee/soda and other things like that, unless they are caffeine free.

Thank you and I'm sorry if these questions have already been previously addressed.
    Answers in bold.
    Short cuts to success are often paved with lies.
    1/13/16: Massive hernia.
    5/10/16: Finally back to lifting, light but improving.

Why Teens shouldn't cut/Lack of progress thread- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169272763&p=1397509823#post1397509823

alejandroPH is on a distinguished road. (+10) alejandroPH is on a distinguished road. (+10) alejandroPH is on a distinguished road. (+10) alejandroPH is on a distinguished road. (+10) alejandroPH is on a distinguished road. (+10) alejandroPH is on a distinguished road. (+10) alejandroPH is on a distinguished road. (+10) alejandroPH is on a distinguished road. (+10) alejandroPH is on a distinguished road. (+10) alejandroPH is on a distinguished road. (+10) alejandroPH is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by gbullock32 View Post
    Answers in bold.
    Hey man thanks for the quick answers.

Just a follow-up question, you mentioned to go on a stimm break to let your body recover. I just finished using a small tub of Jack3d a few days ago (is this considered a "stimm" ?), does that mean I have to wait until I can use Hydroxycut ? It last me roughly a little less than 8 weeks (though I only used it three times a week when training)

Another thing by the way, do you have to strictly follow to take it 30-60 minutes before a meal ? Because I'm thinking of breakfast i.e. first thing in the morning I wake up and eat immediately. Not a big deal if I take it right before eating ?
    inb4 manlet
    inb4 stats

My training log http://bbcom.me/13i2IBv <---- will measly rep for srs comments & criticism !

melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Answers in bold.
    Thank you sir. This man, knows his stuff.

Just a follow-up question, you mentioned to go on a stimm break to let your body recover. I just finished using a small tub of Jack3d a few days ago (is this considered a "stimm" ?), does that mean I have to wait until I can use Hydroxycut ? It last me roughly a little less than 8 weeks (though I only used it three times a week when training)
    Yes, Jack3d is a stimmed product. It is up to you if you want to take a stim break in between, but its not necessary.
    Official MuscleTech Representative

Anarchy Buy 1 Get 1 50% Off
    #Shatter SX-7 Buy 1 Get 1 50% Off
    Creactor Buy 1 Get 1 Free
    Platinum Multivitamin Buy 1 Get 1 Free
    Hydroxycut SX-7 Non- Stim Buy 2 Get 1 Free

RIP Dewey99

My protein recipe website - www.bakewithprotein.com

Common sense/moderation. gbullock32's Avatar
    gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Just a follow-up question, you mentioned to go on a stimm break to let your body recover. I just finished using a small tub of Jack3d a few days ago (is this considered a "stimm" ?), does that mean I have to wait until I can use Hydroxycut ? It last me roughly a little less than 8 weeks (though I only used it three times a week when training)Jack3d is a stimm, yes; taking a break is up to you.

Another thing by the way, do you have to strictly follow to take it 30-60 minutes before a meal ? Because I'm thinking of breakfast i.e. first thing in the morning I wake up and eat immediately. Not a big deal if I take it right before eating ?Take it when you want and see how it works for you, trial and error will tell you what is best.
    Bold again.
    Short cuts to success are often paved with lies.
    1/13/16: Massive hernia.
    5/10/16: Finally back to lifting, light but improving.

Why Teens shouldn't cut/Lack of progress thread- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169272763&p=1397509823#post1397509823

llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Answers in bold.

Another thing by the way, do you have to strictly follow to take it 30-60 minutes before a meal ? Because I'm thinking of breakfast i.e. first thing in the morning I wake up and eat immediately. Not a big deal if I take it right before eating ?

It is considered a stim. That product has a lot of caffeine needed. A stim break between is just recommended, it isn't needed in most cases though.