Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
    Inhumanity is just really nice. (+1000) Inhumanity is just really nice. (+1000) Inhumanity is just really nice. (+1000) Inhumanity is just really nice. (+1000) Inhumanity is just really nice. (+1000) Inhumanity is just really nice. (+1000) Inhumanity is just really nice. (+1000) Inhumanity is just really nice. (+1000) Inhumanity is just really nice. (+1000) Inhumanity is just really nice. (+1000) Inhumanity is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by LiveFitorDie View Post
    no offense

but you look like a gayer douchier version of adam richman..

Nice soul patch...
    No wonder you picked a gun solely for how it looks, when your are only "plinking" at the range...> Let me know how that goes over with the other guys there, when you cant hit the target.
    Had to google Adam Richman. I look nothing like that dude. You're the douche with your consistent negative comments towards me.

Thanks bro. I can still taste my girlfriend from earlier. Feelsgoodman.

Who gives a phuck what they think at the range. I bought this gun for my enjoyment. Hopefully with a lot of practice I'll have 2-3" groupings. Pls go trololol elsewhere.

"Must spread reputation.."
    ♚ inhumanity ♚
    Astronomy Crew
    Amateur Radio Crew
    Computer Security Crew

Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Honestly.. terrible choice for a first gun. But all the best to you. They're good guns, just wouldn't ever suggest as a first gun.

Inhumanity is just really nice. (+1000) Inhumanity is just really nice. (+1000) Inhumanity is just really nice. (+1000) Inhumanity is just really nice. (+1000) Inhumanity is just really nice. (+1000) Inhumanity is just really nice. (+1000) Inhumanity is just really nice. (+1000) Inhumanity is just really nice. (+1000) Inhumanity is just really nice. (+1000) Inhumanity is just really nice. (+1000) Inhumanity is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Blacryan View Post
    Honestly.. terrible choice for a first gun. But all the best to you. They're good guns, just wouldn't ever suggest as a first gun.

Why not. People on here keep dissing on it without any reasons. If you look on the net on gun forums they recommend the Beretta 92 for first time gun owners. One reason is the external safety/de cocker.

Give me an example. Any example on why the Beretta is a terrible first gun.
    ♚ inhumanity ♚
    Astronomy Crew
    Amateur Radio Crew
    Computer Security Crew

Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Inhumanity View Post
    Why not. People on here keep dissing on it without any reasons. If you look on the net on gun forums they recommend the Beretta 92 for first time gun owners. One reason is the external safety/de cocker.

Give me an example. Any example..
    I could go down a list of things, but you won't change your opinion/view because you like the 'aesthetics' of the gun, it will fall on deaf ears. Which is fine, but if you check any real gun forum... you will not get the beretta 92 as the answer. Go to ar15.com, glocktalk, xdtalk, xdforum, usacarry, thefiringline... I'll put money on all will recommend a glock/xd/m&p OR a 1911. I'd bet money that a m9/fs92 won't even be in the op 3 of suggested guns on ANY of them.

I could go down a list of things, but if you check any real gun forum... you will not get the beretta 92 as the answer. Go to ar15.com, glocktalk, xdtalk, xdforum, usacarry, thefiringline... I'll put money on all will recommend a glock/xd/m&p OR a 1911. I'd bet money that a m9/fs92 won't even be in the op 3 of suggested guns on ANY of them.
    Go down a list huh?

But yet again, not one reason was seen that day.

Lol @ going to glocktalk and them saying go with a Beretta. Your post is invalid.
    ♚ inhumanity ♚
    Astronomy Crew
    Amateur Radio Crew
    Computer Security Crew

Go down a list huh?

But yet again, not one reason was seen that day.

Lol @ going to glocktalk and them saying go with a Beretta. Your post is invalid.
    Usually most gun owners are some what logical, rational people. You clearly are not. Doubt you'd pass a psych exam.

Go to glocktalk forums... promise you many different guns besides a glock will be suggested... I highly doubt fs92/m9 will be common.

But let me offer a couple reasons, polygonal barrel on glock is better for longevity, easier to strip, incredible amounts of mag choices that are compatible with other glock series, far more add ons, glock xds m&ps all have stock railing systems, availability of aftermarket parts is much greater, glock/xd/m&p most parts are drop in, beretta has had locking block issues(may have been fixed in newer versions, dont know), all the guns I've listed besides 1911 are easier to clean/dismantle, beretta aluminum rails wear faster, m9/fs92 is pretty dang heavy, unless you have larger hands the m9/fs92 safety position is generally out of range of the thumb without slight movements/changing position of the gun in the hand.

Look the m9/fs92 isnt a bad gun. If I were to suggest a gun to a person, I'd give them 6-8 suggestions and tell them to go to a range shoot them all and see what they liked the best/what fit them best. As long as you're not buying a taurus or something... odds are you'll be fine. But what matters with a gun is how well you shoot it.

honestly though, you really shouldn't own a gun. wait till you mature a bit and your critical thinking skills develop.

btw... don't think the military chose m9 because it was the 'best'. They chose it because Beretta was able to offer them the best bulk discount. They played the political game... They were willing to build plants in the US and produce here. When the US buys a foreign weapon (or even domestic) they also obtain the rights to produce the weapon or equipment with a manufacturer of their own choice.
    Last edited by Blacryan; 02-18-2014 at 02:52 AM.

LiveFitorDie is just really nice. (+1000) LiveFitorDie is just really nice. (+1000) LiveFitorDie is just really nice. (+1000) LiveFitorDie is just really nice. (+1000) LiveFitorDie is just really nice. (+1000) LiveFitorDie is just really nice. (+1000) LiveFitorDie is just really nice. (+1000) LiveFitorDie is just really nice. (+1000) LiveFitorDie is just really nice. (+1000) LiveFitorDie is just really nice. (+1000) LiveFitorDie is just really nice. (+1000)
    Usually most gun owners are some what logical, rational people. You clearly are not. Doubt you'd pass a psych exam.

Go to glocktalk forums... promise you many different guns besides a glock will be suggested... I highly doubt fs92/m9 will be common.

But let me offer a couple reasons, polygonal barrel on glock is better for longevity, easier to strip, incredible amounts of mag choices that are compatible with other glock series, far more add ons, glock xds m&ps all have stock railing systems, far more addons/mods, glock/xd/m&p most parts are drop in, beretta has had locking block issues(may have been fixed in newer versions, dont know), all the guns I've listed besides 1911 are easier to clean/dismantle, beretta aluminum rails wear faster, m9/fs92 is pretty dang heavy, unless you have larger hands the m9/fs92 safety position is generally out of range of the thumb without slight movements/changing position of the gun in the hand.

Look the m9/fs92 isnt a bad gun. If I were to suggest a gun to a person, I'd give them 6-8 suggestions and tell them to go to a range shoot them all and see what they liked the best/what fit them best. As long as you're not buying a taurus or something... odds are you'll be fine. But what matters with a gun is how well you shoot it.

honestly though, you really shouldn't own a gun. wait till you mature a bit and your critical thinking skills develop.

but it was in all his favorite movies...and having never shot a gun, he needed to buy one <700$> for a hobby, hes never done... I mean , logically one would go and shoot one at the range a few times before investing in a new hobby<50$ every time you go to the range in ammo> But who cares, NEO Used it, so it MUST be good, and i mean LOOK how AWESOME it looks, Cause you know Guns are meant to look super sweet.

said it before , ill say it again...You are an idiot, you shouldnt own a gun, nor should you have made this post about something you didnt know about....Its NOT the beretta we are laughing at, its your inept knowledge of fire arms, and your resounding choice and why you picked the beretta...as your first gun, when you have never fired one round your entire life...........Do you Logic?

Oh and my Gun is a glock 23. After I SHOT A GLOCK 17 for 1500 ROUNDS in teh ACADEMY before I BOUGHT it as my CCW / Work Carry.

but it was in all his favorite movies...and having never shot a gun, he needed to buy one <700$> for a hobby, hes never done... I mean , logically one would go and shoot one at the range a few times before investing in a new hobby<50$ every time you go to the range in ammo> But who cares, NEO Used it, so it MUST be good, and i mean LOOK how AWESOME it looks, Cause you know Guns are meant to look super sweet.

said it before , ill say it again...You are an idiot, you shouldnt own a gun, nor should you have made this post about something you didnt know about....Its NOT the beretta we are laughing at, its your inept knowledge of fire arms, and your resounding choice and why you picked the beretta...as your first gun, when you have never fired one round your entire life...........Do you Logic?
    THIS.

Honestly the m9/fs92 are good guns, I personally wouldn't choose one as my every day carry gun and I believe there are far better choices for HD and more enjoyable guns for range time... But they are still a decent gun. Its your reason why you chose that, and the thought process behind everything you've said/did so far.

I personally conceal carry a Pro Carry 2 1911. I definitely wouldn't suggest it to most people for their first gun/first carry gun. But its what I love and what works for me. Other days I CCW a glock 23 or a m&p. But I really wanna get a m&p shield. I love many aspects of them, will have to shoot one first.

Lol..you're a troll. I'm very intelligent and level headed. I've made some funny posts yes, but I'm not an idiot.

Why I bought Beretta 92FS over Glock 19 or any other Glock:

A) Less recoil with Beretta than Glock because Beretta is metal not plastic.

B) I have large hands. Flipping safety without changing grip? No problem.

C) It's aesthetic as fukk. Glock likes a fukkin plastic brick.

D) The Beretta is heavy. lol do you even lift?? lmao.

E) Beretta is the oldest gun company in the world. Nice heritage. My gun is made in Italy.

F) I'm not gonna CCW so large size doesn't matter.

G) 15 rounds is plenty before reload.

H) It feels better in the hand than the Glock 17, 19, etc.

I) have no need for a rail to mount ****gy flashlight. Harries method anyone?

J) check out the pic of me on page 10. I look sexy as fukk with my Beretta. /thread

♚ inhumanity ♚
    Astronomy Crew
    Amateur Radio Crew
    Computer Security Crew

Registered User yougonnaeatthat's Avatar
    yougonnaeatthat is just really nice. (+1000) yougonnaeatthat is just really nice. (+1000) yougonnaeatthat is just really nice. (+1000) yougonnaeatthat is just really nice. (+1000) yougonnaeatthat is just really nice. (+1000) yougonnaeatthat is just really nice. (+1000) yougonnaeatthat is just really nice. (+1000) yougonnaeatthat is just really nice. (+1000) yougonnaeatthat is just really nice. (+1000) yougonnaeatthat is just really nice. (+1000) yougonnaeatthat is just really nice. (+1000)
    Beretta.

It's Italian for Beta.
    Always pick 4 crew.

Lol..you're a troll. I'm very intelligent and level headed. I've made some funny posts yes, but I'm not an idiot.

Why I bought Beretta 92FS over Glock 19 or any other Glock:

A) Less recoil with Beretta than Glock because Beretta is metal not plastic.

B) I have large hands. Flipping safety without changing grip? No problem.

C) It's aesthetic as fukk. Glock likes a fukkin plastic brick.

D) The Beretta is heavy. lol do you even lift?? lmao.

E) Beretta is the oldest gun company in the world. Nice heritage. My gun is made in Italy.

F) I'm not gonna CCW so large size doesn't matter.

G) 15 rounds is plenty before reload.

H) It feels better in the hand than the Glock 17, 19, etc.

I) have no need for a rail to mount ****gy flashlight. Harries method anyone?

J) check out the pic of me on page 10. I look sexy as fukk with my Beretta. /thread

Just wow. Less recoil? Lol. "Any glock" RIGHT. You're ****ing retarded.

Only things legit that you posted were F and H. Other then that... you're a ****ing retard.

I'd also be willing to bet you that I could throw throwing darts at a target at 7meters and be more accurate than you could with your new gun.

Enjoy being worthless.

LiveFitorDie is just really nice. (+1000) LiveFitorDie is just really nice. (+1000) LiveFitorDie is just really nice. (+1000) LiveFitorDie is just really nice. (+1000) LiveFitorDie is just really nice. (+1000) LiveFitorDie is just really nice. (+1000) LiveFitorDie is just really nice. (+1000) LiveFitorDie is just really nice. (+1000) LiveFitorDie is just really nice. (+1000) LiveFitorDie is just really nice. (+1000) LiveFitorDie is just really nice. (+1000)
    D.......You picked a gun that was heavier...
    When your goal is to plink at the range....

One thing we learned in the academy is hand/arm strength...you dont even look like you lift...and you expect to hold a heaver gun, steady, and level...do you even know how sight pictures work?>

I cant even respond to you anymore, you're like a child

from your original post...

My needs:

9mm
    12-17 rounds in magazine
    Under $700 new
    Just for plinking at gun range, home protection and when I'm in car protection.

It came between the Glock 19 and the Beretta 92FS

Beretta wins out due to having a safety and it looks a lot better than the Glock.

Oooo Jesus that's a sexy gun.

I'm gonna buy it Monday. Any things to look out for? What is the going price for the 92FS. $500-$600?

Any accessories or anything else? My first gun purchase. Never fired a gun before...lol.

Sealed the deal when I found out its in Lethal Weapon, Die Hard and my favorite movie of all time, The Matrix.

sugar coat it all you want, we all know why you bought it.

WrinklyGrandma has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrinklyGrandma has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrinklyGrandma has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrinklyGrandma has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrinklyGrandma has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrinklyGrandma has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrinklyGrandma has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrinklyGrandma has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrinklyGrandma has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrinklyGrandma has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrinklyGrandma has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    With the requirements of big, heavy, decocker or safety, and metal, I would have gotten a CZ SP01.

But seriously though. I can do drills with my G19C better than any other 9mm in its class.

D.......You picked a gun that was heavier...
    When your goal is to plink at the range....

One thing we learned in the academy is hand/arm strength...you dont even look like you lift...and you expect to hold a heaver gun, steady, and level...do you even know how sight pictures work?>

I cant even respond to you anymore, you're like a child
    I'm not gonna go to the range and shoot 500 rounds straight..FFS. If my arms get tired, I'll go buy a soda. Lol..anything to keep dissing my gun choice huh. K then.

I can't even respond to you anymore. You're a ****gy know it all. Even worse, it sounds like you're some ****gy guard or mall cop.

from your original post...

sugar coat it all you want, we all know why you bought it.
    I bought it to shoot it for fun. Another new hobby for me. $700 is nothing. I do cave diving and amateur radio and motorcycling..etc etc.

You're obviously too potato to understand not everyone needs nor wants the type of gun you like.
    ♚ inhumanity ♚
    Astronomy Crew
    Amateur Radio Crew
    Computer Security Crew

I'm not gonna go to the range and shoot 500 rounds straight..FFS. If my arms get tired, I'll go buy a soda. Lol..anything to keep dissing my gun choice huh. K then.

I can't even respond to you anymore. You're a ****gy know it all. Even worse, it sounds like you're some ****gy guard or mall cop.

I bought it to shoot it for fun. Another new hobby for me. $700 is nothing. I do cave diving and amateur radio and motorcycling..etc etc.

You're obviously too potato to understand not everyone needs nor wants the type of gun you like.
    but how do you know its fun...you've never shot before.

WhosThat?? is just really nice. (+1000) WhosThat?? is just really nice. (+1000) WhosThat?? is just really nice. (+1000) WhosThat?? is just really nice. (+1000) WhosThat?? is just really nice. (+1000) WhosThat?? is just really nice. (+1000) WhosThat?? is just really nice. (+1000) WhosThat?? is just really nice. (+1000) WhosThat?? is just really nice. (+1000) WhosThat?? is just really nice. (+1000) WhosThat?? is just really nice. (+1000)
    Just cause the millitary uses it doesn't mean it's good. Every service member who had to use and shoot the 92 hates it.

but how do you know its fun...you've never shot before.

How do you know anything is actually fun until you do it? I hope it's fun. If I don't like shooting for fun or relieve stress, I'll still have a gun in case I ever need it for self defense. Win win.
    ♚ inhumanity ♚
    Astronomy Crew
    Amateur Radio Crew
    Computer Security Crew

WrinklyGrandma has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrinklyGrandma has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrinklyGrandma has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrinklyGrandma has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrinklyGrandma has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrinklyGrandma has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrinklyGrandma has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrinklyGrandma has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrinklyGrandma has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrinklyGrandma has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrinklyGrandma has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How do you know anything is actually fun until you do it? I hope it's fun. If I don't like shooting for fun or relieve stress, I'll still have a gun in case I ever need it for self defense. Win win.
    How do you know you don't like sucking dicks, OP?

Originally Posted by WhosThat?? View Post
    Just cause the millitary uses it doesn't mean it's good. Every service member who had to use and shoot the 92 hates it.
    Again. No reason given. I would wager that anything that is "free" isn't valued. I paid $625 for my Beretta. I value it.
    ♚ inhumanity ♚
    Astronomy Crew
    Amateur Radio Crew
    Computer Security Crew

Originally Posted by WrinklyGrandma View Post
    How do you know you don't like sucking dicks, OP?
    Cotdamnit. Does OP always have to be a ****? Well, because I'm not attracted to men. I love having sex with girls too much. When I'm an old man I wanna die of a heart attack while nuttin in my girlfriend/wife.
    ♚ inhumanity ♚
    Astronomy Crew
    Amateur Radio Crew
    Computer Security Crew

Originally Posted by yougonnaeatthat View Post
    Beretta.

It's Italian for Beta.
    Lmao. I wonder what it is Italian for. Maybe it's just like "Jones". Means chit.
    ♚ inhumanity ♚
    Astronomy Crew
    Amateur Radio Crew
    Computer Security Crew

Registered User LiftingHeavy925's Avatar
    LiftingHeavy925 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftingHeavy925 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftingHeavy925 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftingHeavy925 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftingHeavy925 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftingHeavy925 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftingHeavy925 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftingHeavy925 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftingHeavy925 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftingHeavy925 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftingHeavy925 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Op just don't become a George Zimmerman.

Originally Posted by LiftingHeavy925 View Post
    Op just don't become a George Zimmerman.

♚ inhumanity ♚
    Astronomy Crew
    Amateur Radio Crew
    Computer Security Crew

I can do this all day Farley1324's Avatar
    Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by yougonnaeatthat View Post
    Actually I'm Aussie. Only slightly jealous because I don't have a handgun license. Could get it but it's too much of a dikaround and even if I do get it, I can't conceal/open carry here in Aus with it; only allows me to carry it locked to a handgun range. Already have my standard firearms license that allows me to own most firearms that Australia allows anyway.

But it's also something I don't see as a necessity for survival. To the rest of the world it appears that the "right to bare arms" has created the "need to defend oneself from others", rather than the other way around. In Aus nobody carries because 1. It's illegal to do so and 2. It's not required anyway, as there has been very few cases in Australian history where having a handgun on you would have saved you in that moment. The only time I really think it should be warranted in Aus is for people working service stations because they are getting jumped by druggies with blood-filled syringes. That's only a small handful of cases per year (didn't hear of one in the news last couple of years actually).

Joining the military anyway so I get to play with handguns there, so yeah, not jealous actually.
    You're an idiot if you think this.

Give me an example. Any example on why the Beretta is a terrible first gun.
    This OP is lion

Lol @ going to glocktalk and them saying o not go with a Beretta.
    That's what would happen, alright.

Feel free to try and post the link in ITT as proof lulz

slvrgtmiscer is a name known to all. (+5000) slvrgtmiscer is a name known to all. (+5000) slvrgtmiscer is a name known to all. (+5000) slvrgtmiscer is a name known to all. (+5000) slvrgtmiscer is a name known to all. (+5000) slvrgtmiscer is a name known to all. (+5000) slvrgtmiscer is a name known to all. (+5000) slvrgtmiscer is a name known to all. (+5000) slvrgtmiscer is a name known to all. (+5000) slvrgtmiscer is a name known to all. (+5000) slvrgtmiscer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I am now completely convinced that this is a well orchestrated troll job. No one on the misc can be this retarded when it comes to a gun purchase....aside from the local libs and uk'ERS/aussies that hate on firearms.
    ****Lone Star Crew****
    ****Misc Firearms Crew****

I can do this all day Farley1324's Avatar
    Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by slvrgtmiscer View Post
    I am now completely convinced that this is a well orchestrated troll job. No one on the misc can be this retarded when it comes to a gun purchase....aside from the local libs and uk'ERS/aussies that hate on firearms.

I'm disappointed that it took you this long

DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    He is right, the 92FS has very little recoil... A baby could shoot it. That being said, save your thumbs and buy a UpLULA:

http://www.maglula.com/PistolMagLoad...45ACPmags.aspx

"Nilbog! It's goblin spelled backwards! This is their kingdom!"

MWorkz18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MWorkz18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MWorkz18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MWorkz18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MWorkz18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MWorkz18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MWorkz18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MWorkz18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MWorkz18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MWorkz18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MWorkz18 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

But let me offer a couple reasons, polygonal barrel on glock is better for longevity, easier to strip, incredible amounts of mag choices that are compatible with other glock series, far more add ons, glock xds m&ps all have stock railing systems, availability of aftermarket parts is much greater, glock/xd/m&p most parts are drop in, beretta has had locking block issues(may have been fixed in newer versions, dont know), all the guns I've listed besides 1911 are easier to clean/dismantle, beretta aluminum rails wear faster, m9/fs92 is pretty dang heavy, unless you have larger hands the m9/fs92 safety position is generally out of range of the thumb without slight movements/changing position of the gun in the hand.

btw... don't think the military chose m9 because it was the 'best'. They chose it because Beretta was able to offer them the best bulk discount. They played the political game... They were willing to build plants in the US and produce here. When the US buys a foreign weapon (or even domestic) they also obtain the rights to produce the weapon or equipment with a manufacturer of their own choice.
    you've got a point, the military didn't choose the beretta because it is the best... its because of the price they can get by the bulk.... if you look to other agencies... most policing agencies (local, state, and federal) use either glocks, or sigs.... for example.... US marshals use a glock 17... navy seals use a sig p226... it goes on... but this doesnt mean berettas are bad guns, you just gotta think outside the box... its not always about whats best

UGK4lyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) UGK4lyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) UGK4lyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) UGK4lyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) UGK4lyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) UGK4lyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) UGK4lyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) UGK4lyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) UGK4lyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) UGK4lyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) UGK4lyfe is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by DGreekStallion View Post
    He is right, the 92FS has very little recoil... A baby could shoot it. That being said, save your thumbs and buy a UpLULA:

http://www.maglula.com/PistolMagLoad...45ACPmags.aspx

Range I went to Saturday had these things and was selling them for nearly $80. Talk about price gouging.