IronmanWarrior has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IronmanWarrior has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IronmanWarrior has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IronmanWarrior has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IronmanWarrior has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IronmanWarrior has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IronmanWarrior has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IronmanWarrior has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IronmanWarrior has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IronmanWarrior has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IronmanWarrior has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

My Keto Log (03/01/14 Onwards)

So around christmas I was 19% body fat (181 pounds), started keto on 3/01/13 and am now 13.7% BF (163 pounds). Every time I have a BF test I have it done by a physician with calipers. In the first month I probably was a bit too kean and lost a a little too much muscle and a bit too much weight too quickly, but in the last 3 weeks I've nailed my diet . From 16.2% BF to 13.7% BF (5 pounds of fat lost with no muscle loss.)

02/01/14 - 19% BF - 181 pounds

24/01/14 - 16.2% BF - 168 pounds

13/02/14 - 13.7% BF - 163 pounds.

With my diet I have been very strict and kept to it apart from 1 night out drinking a week. Fortunately each time I've done a keto stick late the next day after, I have just remained (slightly) in ketosis. Normally it ranges from 'low' on a morning to 'moderate/high' on an evening.

Here is my Diet:

Breakfast:

2x regular linconshire sausages
    1x rashon smokey bacon
    20g mayonaise

Pre Workout:

230g chicken thigh
    20 g mayonaise

cracker with about 15g peanut butter

Post workout:

protein shake

230g chicken thigh
    20 g mayonaise

evening snack

25g mr porkies pork scratchngs with cup of de-caff coffee.

Macros about - Cal 2300, Protein 182, Fat 165, Carbs 15.

Suppliments I use 30 mins before workout/boxing:

Capsi-Blast / 1 grenade / ( sometimes 2 servings if I'm tired and need a boost. ) / Testo Boost.

My workouts/Work:

I work 5 days a week as a postman, I have a very hilly round and go at a fast pace for roughly 3.5 - 4 hours a day with no rest so that's sure to burn a few calories!

I go boxing monday/tuesday/thursday/friday and the lift weights monday/wednesday/friday for 30 mins before boxing (apart from wednesday which is just a 30 minute weight day.) I rest saturday and sunday.

At the gym I'm doing starting strength, Workout A - 3x5 Squat, 3x5 Bench, 1x5 deadlift. Workout B - 3x5 squat, 3x5 military press, 5x3 power cleans.

Before I get slated for doing starting strength on a calorie deficit I KNOW that's not ideal but I just want to get my body used to those lifts and nail the technique/keep my strength before I'm at the stage where I want to slowly bulk up and gain muscle/sctrength, those sort of lifts will be the cornerstone of my future lifting so just want to get familiar with them now. Also boxing is my oriority so dont want to spend too much time in the gym lifting weights ( due to the extra fatigue and time consumption it would create.)

And boxing I train for 1 - 1.5 hours per session.

MY goal is to get my body fat down to 9/10% but with my weight no lower than 150 pounds. At that point I will have a really nice base to start a slow and long clean bulk with a calorie increase of around 200/400 over my maintenance, this will fuel my training but also allow me to gain muscle without too much fat. I would like to continue this for about a year/year half then after I've gained 1-2 stone of lean muscle tissue I would like to do one hell of a cut down to 9% whilst retaining as much muscle as possible then my goal will be complete

Again this plan might not be to every ones taste but it is for me and I'm happy with the way it's going. Just thought I'd create my own thread and share my progress.

Kicking my self for not taking a picture the day I started but I have 2 to start with, one from the 24/01/14 and the second from 15/02/14.
    Attached Images

IronmanWarrior has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IronmanWarrior has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IronmanWarrior has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IronmanWarrior has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IronmanWarrior has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IronmanWarrior has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IronmanWarrior has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IronmanWarrior has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IronmanWarrior has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IronmanWarrior has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IronmanWarrior has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Reserved

Reserved.

Reserved..

Reserved....