MuscleElf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Newbie! Hello everyone!

Hey guys!

I am brand spanking new to these forums. My husband visits the "male" version and so I thought I would seek around the female and thought it to be very interesting.

I have been working out with weights now for perhaps 8 years or so. I also enjoy running outside, hiking, biking, you name it! Recently, I decided to really tackle building more lean body mass and I have always had rather skinny arms and not such a skinny lower section. I blame it on years of competitive downhill skiing. :P

Anyhow, I am off to read some more and I look forward to getting to know some people!

MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Welcome.

d-LiftStyles-b has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi
    "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and science."
    -Albert Einstein

Buff bride to be imperfectly_lou's Avatar
    imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Welcome to the board!