DreamChasing97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DreamChasing97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DreamChasing97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DreamChasing97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Lack of ignorance towards ICF

I've been doing ICF 5x5 for about 6 weeks and guys always ask me what I'm doing when they see me doing my routine and then they tell me that, that's wrong and I should do a split and I'll get tired faster, so has this happened to any of you and why do people think that 5x5 workouts are no good

rackcurler17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rackcurler17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rackcurler17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rackcurler17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rackcurler17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rackcurler17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rackcurler17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rackcurler17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rackcurler17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rackcurler17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rackcurler17 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I feel like you didnt mean lack of ignorance

DreamChasing97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DreamChasing97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DreamChasing97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DreamChasing97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by rackcurler17 View Post
    I feel like you didnt mean lack of ignorance
    Yea I didn't know how to name the thread my bad

MikeChangBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) MikeChangBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) MikeChangBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) MikeChangBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) MikeChangBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) MikeChangBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) MikeChangBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) MikeChangBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) MikeChangBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) MikeChangBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) MikeChangBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just do you, who the hell cares what anyone else thinks. Bro splits will always be popular because most gear users are usually on a split which results in everyone thinking it's the most optimal or effective.
    tfw mod negged for helping out a red

Originally Posted by MikeChangBrah View Post
    Just do you, who the hell cares what anyone else thinks. Bro splits will always be popular because most gear users are usually on a split which results in everyone thinking it's the most optimal or effective.
    You're right about everything, thanks bro

GymFreak25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GymFreak25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GymFreak25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GymFreak25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GymFreak25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GymFreak25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GymFreak25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GymFreak25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GymFreak25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GymFreak25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GymFreak25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ICF has too much volume imo, your better off doing an upper/lower instead, or one of the other beginner full body routines like fierce 5, its probably the best of the rest at the moment.

ViTaLuHTy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ViTaLuHTy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ViTaLuHTy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ViTaLuHTy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ViTaLuHTy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ViTaLuHTy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Upper Lower and Brosplit enthusiast checking in...

alexwhiteboy1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexwhiteboy1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexwhiteboy1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexwhiteboy1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexwhiteboy1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexwhiteboy1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexwhiteboy1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexwhiteboy1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexwhiteboy1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexwhiteboy1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexwhiteboy1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ICF only works if you eat and sleep enough, I have to deload every other month or so now, I think the volume is a little too much for the intensity. Not crying over training but the program makes me feel like **** after i'm done.

Other than that i've seen amazing results from the program.

Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by alexwhiteboy1 View Post
    ICF only works if you eat and sleep enough.
    that's the point
    it teaches beginners not to eat like little girls and actually work hard and make progress

Cranz is a name known to all. (+5000) Cranz is a name known to all. (+5000) Cranz is a name known to all. (+5000) Cranz is a name known to all. (+5000) Cranz is a name known to all. (+5000) Cranz is a name known to all. (+5000) Cranz is a name known to all. (+5000) Cranz is a name known to all. (+5000) Cranz is a name known to all. (+5000) Cranz is a name known to all. (+5000) Cranz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    5x5 is how most bodybuilders trained in the pre-steriod era. ( and the others who didn't do 5x5 was doing full body routine but with different rep ranges ). Infact, Arnold used 5x5 full body to build his entire physique in his teens.

Anyone who tells you 5x5 or Full body isn't effective for building muscle mass is ignorant.

With that being said I prefer doing 3x5 with some high volume accessories. I just find 5x5 with accessories to much volume for me to handle. I'm making better strength and size gains doing that. Keep in mind Jason said that 1 in every 4 guys doing his routine should cut to 3x5 and 2x8 or otherwise they would get buried from volume.
    Any post I make should not be taken seriously.