CState76 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CState76 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CState76 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CState76 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CState76 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CState76 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CState76 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CState76 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CState76 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CState76 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CState76 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Exclamation Trying to cut, and I don't know if I'm eating too much!? HELP!

I'm 18 years old, 5'11 and 187. I'm about 18-19 percent body fat trying to get to 12-14 in like 2 months.. thats like 12-15 lbs of fat loss.. this is my daily diet:
    Breakfast: 5 hard boiled egg whites, 1 banana, and a bowl of raisin bran.
    Snack: Whey Protein Shake
    Lunch: 3 pieces of turkey(lunch meat) and a lot of green beans.
    Snack: Banana
    Dinner: A bunch of broccoli and a wheat wrap with turkey, hot sauce, and lettuce.

For workouts, this is what I'm doing:
    6am Sprints for 1 hour and lift for 45 minutes.

My weekly schedule is 3 days of sprints and 1 day of longer distance jogging.
    Lift heavy for 5 days a week.

Can I lose the 15 lbs of fat in 2 months doing this???!

CState76 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CState76 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CState76 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CState76 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CState76 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CState76 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CState76 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CState76 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CState76 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CState76 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CState76 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    And if you didn't realize already, I'm a beginner at all this.. so any help would be appreciated! please.. I'm the type of guy that i look in the mirror and i'm just disgusted at what I see.. I'm fat in my mind and I need to fix it and hopefully I can do that in 2-3 months. just please any advice is helpful.

Jendry20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jendry20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jendry20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jendry20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jendry20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jendry20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jendry20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jendry20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jendry20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jendry20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jendry20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by CState76 View Post
    And if you didn't realize already, I'm a beginner at all this.. so any help would be appreciated! please.. I'm the type of guy that i look in the mirror and i'm just disgusted at what I see.. I'm fat in my mind and I need to fix it and hopefully I can do that in 2-3 months. just please any advice is helpful.
    You need to eat more fat, read the stickies please