Registered User Complete Muscle's Avatar
    Complete Muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Complete Muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Complete Muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Complete Muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Complete Muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Complete Muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Complete Muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Complete Muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Complete Muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Complete Muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Complete Muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

1-Test and "HIT"

My routine for the last year or so has been some variation of HIT meaning only 1 or 2 work sets of mostly compound movements with plenty of rest days inbetween work outs... until 1-Test that is. Par mentioned somewhere that if your routine even resembles HIT to be prepared to add some volume for max results while on 1-Test. Boy was he right: I'm on my 5th week and my volume has nearly doubled. My recovery time has decreased by at least 24 hrs. I experience only mild DOMS and it goes away much quicker than before. I feel I am making good progress, but I wonder what "coming off" is gonna be like. Anyone experience anything like this? How was coming off? Any words of wisdom for me?
    Make time to eat!