AliMay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AliMay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AliMay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AliMay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AliMay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AliMay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AliMay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AliMay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AliMay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AliMay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AliMay is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

First fitness photoshoot

Hello ladies.
    I'm 5 weeks out from my first show. I am very happy with my prep and can't wait to step on stage. I am wanting to get a photoshoot done while i'm around contest lean but know NOTHING about fitness photography.

Any tips? Particularly on when I should book the shoot, a week before the show, weeks after?
    What to look for when selecting a good photographer.
    makeup/hair/clothing suggestions and tips.
    poses you like, etc...

Help me fem misc. I trust your advice.

missJL is on a distinguished road. (+10) missJL is on a distinguished road. (+10) missJL is on a distinguished road. (+10) missJL is on a distinguished road. (+10) missJL is on a distinguished road. (+10) missJL is on a distinguished road. (+10) missJL is on a distinguished road. (+10) missJL is on a distinguished road. (+10) missJL is on a distinguished road. (+10) missJL is on a distinguished road. (+10) missJL is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    That's exciting! I did my fitness photoshoot a week before my competition, so right before peak week. This year I'm actually doing it a month before my competition. So I'd suggest somewhere around there. Regardless, you're going to look back at these photos and feel great about them!

Always ask for their portfolio, if you know some of the people who shot with him/her ask them what their opinion was.
    Shoot in sports bras, shorts, something to show off your body since you worked so hard for it.
    VOTE for me so I can be on the cover of a magazine:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158834683&p=1176345033#post1176345033