Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    deleonr1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deleonr1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deleonr1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deleonr1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deleonr1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deleonr1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deleonr1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deleonr1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deleonr1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deleonr1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deleonr1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by asheid View Post
    Thank god for Kenny posting the list of logs.. I FINALLY found yours! lol I'm sorry it's taken soo long to get in here but I will say that you are looking great and having fun with it! Thanks for your support in my log as well... love checking in and seeing POPTARTS all over my dang log!! lol have a good one!
    haha sorry - i'll stop mentioning poptarts...after that last time haha
    Let's get it! 90 Day Challenge first...lifestyle after!

Instagram - chino_fit

deleonr1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deleonr1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deleonr1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deleonr1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deleonr1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deleonr1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deleonr1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deleonr1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deleonr1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deleonr1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deleonr1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by thnakd1 View Post
    It's true I swear! you can smell the pop tarts as soon as you get out of the produce Aisle... LOL

I have had partial tears in both rotators so I am alot more careful with DB's and since I dont have a spotter I dont use them as much. I prefer the BB as it takes some of the pressure off my shoulders at the bottom compared to DB's for me, maybe its because I go lower with the DB's than the BB? Im working my way back into the DB use but my DB's at home, since my gym is at my house, is limited...
    I definitely agree with you where I think the BB takes pressure off the shoulders...my preference is just DBs. I honestly believe things come down to preference. No point in doing things that's only going to hurt you and set you back. Keep at what you're doing because you're a beast! I see that pic of you DL'ing well over 400...and chest is thick in your other pics!

Instagram - chino_fit

Originally Posted by LeahBanton View Post
    Now that you mention it, I've noticed that tilapia tastes kind of dirty to me on occasion. I thought it was just me haha
    Nope! I'm right there with ya! Why can't tilapia taste more like salmon? Or cajun catfish???

Instagram - chino_fit

Originally Posted by ezericw View Post
    Damn, Dude!

Your working your A** off! Very cool, workouts, and this log is coming along great! Your hitting some cool numbers on those sets too!
    That homemade rack of yours...INSANE! I love it!!

Instagram - chino_fit

Originally Posted by shookmusic View Post
    I've found the same with SOME tilapia, but have had some that it very good. Tilapia and swai both pretty much take on the flavor of whatever you put on them, which I like, and the wife can't stand fish, so I'm able to get away with using Mrs. Dash's chipotle seasoning!
    I'm going to try the chipotle seasoning...that sounds really good! I usually use lemon pepper seasoning, cajun or Adobo on my fish. Seasonings are my best friends...during food prep haha

Instagram - chino_fit

What's up juggernaut fam!! Hope everybody is doing well! Today was a back day and my co-worker (now training partner) is quickly becoming a favorite workout partner! He's starting to challenge himself even more and he's hitting PRs! He never does pull-ups and he knocked out 50 before the workout as a warm-up and then 50 to end the workout. The first few times we worked out he was always asking "are we done yet? how many more? i need to make sure i have enough energy to do all the sets..." now he's asking to do more stuff and wanting to extend workouts...either way, here's today's workout

Wide grip pull-ups (25/10/10/5)
    Bent Over Rows

7x135
    7x155
    7x175
    7x185
    7x195
    7x205
    7x205
    DB Rows
    10x75
    10x100
    10x100
    10x100
    Cable Seated Rows
    8x230
    8x275
    8x320
    8x327.5
    Pull-downs
    8x155
    8x180
    8x205
    8x235
    Rack Pulls
    12x135
    8x155
    6x185
    6x205
    DB Pull-overs
    15x50
    15x55
    15x60
    15x60
    [b]Pull-ups (10/10/15/15)

Since I had a cheat meal yesterday I decided to switch out the ground turkey and double-up on the swai...

Meal 1 - 1/4 cup cream of rice / 1 cup of egg whites
    Meal 2 - 1/4 cup of rice / 7 oz swai / broccoli
    Meal 3 - 1/4 cup of rice / 7 oz swai / broccoli / 1 tbsp EVOO
    Meal 4 - 2 scoops of protein / G2 Gatorade
    Meal 5 - 6 oz salmon / asparagus
    Meal 6 - 1/2 cup eggwhites / 1 whole egg

Water - 2 gallons
    Macros - 51/34/15

Supplements
    PB Cookie Protein - taste is really good and definitely better than having the typical chocolate or vanilla
    IL Multi Vitamin
    Juggernaut HP -taste is not strong or bitter...it's just right and doesn't cause me to be jittery like a lot of other pre-workouts

Instagram - chino_fit

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by deleonr1 View Post
    Usually I'll season it and then throw it in the oven til it has a little color to it (since it's a white fish). To me, it's a lot like tilapia but slightly better. It might just be me, but I feel like tilapia tastes a little dirty haha...

If I'm' pressed for time, I'll throw it on the foreman grill...
    I hear ya. I'll eat tilapia, but it isn't even on my top 10. I prefer the flaky fish, such as salmon, cod, halibut, grouper, etc. But I'll eat soft fish, such as catfish too.
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Available as a rep

Originally Posted by kconnell View Post
    I hear ya. I'll eat tilapia, but it isn't even on my top 10. I prefer the flaky fish, such as salmon, cod, halibut, grouper, etc. But I'll eat soft fish, such as catfish too.
    Definitely prefer salmon over any other kind of fish. I LOVE salmon!

Instagram - chino_fit

Yesterday I wasn't able to get a lifting session yesterday, just 30 mins of cardio on the stepper.

A friend of mine in Cali is a singer and was actually on tour! Last night was her first time touring as an opening act for Rob Pope so I wasn't going to miss it! She's from the Philly area so that made it all the more awesome for her and her fam!

She's a little mix of r&b/pop/rock&roll...if you have the chance, check out her out...

http://www.alexiskeegan.com/#!music/c10tw

The event was at World Cafe Live Philly where they have some awesome appetizers so I had to make sure I didn't break from my meals so I pushed all my meals back 2 hours that way I got most of my foods in a short span of time and drank a ton of water right before heading out...AND it worked!

Meal 1- 1/4 cup cream of rice / cup of egg whites
    Meal 2 - 7 oz swai seasoned / 1/4 cup of rice / asparagus
    Meal 3 - 2 scoops of protein / G2 Gatorade
    Meal 4 - 7 oz swai seasoned / asparagus
    Meal 5 - 1/2 cup of egg whites / 1 whole egg

Macros - 57/24/19

Supplments
    Peanut Butter Cookie Protein - definitely keeping me sane by giving me my peanut butter fix lol
    IL Multi

Didn't lift so I saved my Juggernaut HP

Instagram - chino_fit

jaxsoncty is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaxsoncty is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaxsoncty is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaxsoncty is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaxsoncty is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaxsoncty is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaxsoncty is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaxsoncty is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaxsoncty is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaxsoncty is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaxsoncty is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    What's up juggernaut fam!! Hope everybody is doing well! Today was a back day and my co-worker (now training partner) is quickly becoming a favorite workout partner! He's starting to challenge himself even more and he's hitting PRs! He never does pull-ups and he knocked out 50 before the workout as a warm-up and then 50 to end the workout. The first few times we worked out he was always asking "are we done yet? how many more? i need to make sure i have enough energy to do all the sets..." now he's asking to do more stuff and wanting to extend workouts...either way, here's today's workout

Wide grip pull-ups (25/10/10/5)
    Bent Over Rows

7x135
    7x155
    7x175
    7x185
    7x195
    7x205
    7x205
    DB Rows
    10x75
    10x100
    10x100
    10x100
    Cable Seated Rows
    8x230
    8x275
    8x320
    8x327.5
    Pull-downs
    8x155
    8x180
    8x205
    8x235
    Rack Pulls
    12x135
    8x155
    6x185
    6x205
    DB Pull-overs
    15x50
    15x55
    15x60
    15x60
    [b]Pull-ups (10/10/15/15)

Since I had a cheat meal yesterday I decided to switch out the ground turkey and double-up on the swai...

Meal 2 - 1/4 cup of rice / 7 oz swai / broccoli
    Meal 3 - 1/4 cup of rice / 7 oz swai / broccoli / 1 tbsp EVOO
    Meal 4 - 2 scoops of protein / G2 Gatorade
    Meal 5 - 6 oz salmon / asparagus
    Meal 6 - 1/2 cup eggwhites / 1 whole egg

Water - 2 gallons
    Macros - 51/34/15

Supplements
    PB Cookie Protein - taste is really good and definitely better than having the typical chocolate or vanilla
    IL Multi Vitamin
    Juggernaut HP -taste is not strong or bitter...it's just right and doesn't cause me to be jittery like a lot of other pre-workouts
    Nice workout! What flavor of Juggernaut do you take? Also I know you said you were looking at Final Form or Final Cutz. Have you tried one yet?

Originally Posted by jaxsoncty View Post
    Nice workout! What flavor of Juggernaut do you take? Also I know you said you were looking at Final Form or Final Cutz. Have you tried one yet?
    I should probably add the flavor huh lol. I'm on Red Raspberry and love it! I've been absolutely more focused when working out with a lot of energy...not jittery or wasting it at all.

I haven't tried it yet. Proteins are a staple in my supplements and when I joined the challenge I had never tried IL protein before so I wanted to see how my body would respond to it over a 3 week period. I'm just about at 2 weeks so I'm going to put the order in on Sunday and should have it just in time to start right at the 3 week mark. I was just reading this morning on xmanmike22's log that he had started it and was hoping to see results soon. I know a few others have started and said they're seeing results.

Instagram - chino_fit

xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yesterday I wasn't able to get a lifting session yesterday, just 30 mins of cardio on the stepper.

A friend of mine in Cali is a singer and was actually on tour! Last night was her first time touring as an opening act for Rob Pope so I wasn't going to miss it! She's from the Philly area so that made it all the more awesome for her and her fam!

She's a little mix of r&b/pop/rock&roll...if you have the chance, check out her out...

The event was at World Cafe Live Philly where they have some awesome appetizers so I had to make sure I didn't break from my meals so I pushed all my meals back 2 hours that way I got most of my foods in a short span of time and drank a ton of water right before heading out...AND it worked!

Macros - 57/24/19

Supplments
    Peanut Butter Cookie Protein - definitely keeping me sane by giving me my peanut butter fix lol
    IL Multi

Resourceful! Outstanding job, my friend!
    It's on you! Always has been!

Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The cookie sounds awesome. Great post bro, I like how you have your work out posts structured.

Macros - 57/24/19

Supplments
    IL Multi

I have the hunger for evolution.

thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I should probably add the flavor huh lol. I'm on Red Raspberry and love it! I've been absolutely more focused when working out with a lot of energy...not jittery or wasting it at all.

I haven't tried it yet. Proteins are a staple in my supplements and when I joined the challenge I had never tried IL protein before so I wanted to see how my body would respond to it over a 3 week period. I'm just about at 2 weeks so I'm going to put the order in on Sunday and should have it just in time to start right at the 3 week mark. I was just reading this morning on xmanmike22's log that he had started it and was hoping to see results soon. I know a few others have started and said they're seeing results.
    I have been taking the Final Cutz and I like it a lot! In fact I am thinking about adding in the Final Form to the mix for some added results
    "Strength and Honor" words to live by!

2014 I Am Juggernaut Challenge Winner

Member of the DO WORK CREW and a true JUGGERNAUT

Originally Posted by thnakd1 View Post
    I have been taking the Final Cutz and I like it a lot! In fact I am thinking about adding in the Final Form to the mix for some added results
    That's awesome then! How long have you been on them??

Instagram - chino_fit

Originally Posted by Lanithroe View Post
    The cookie sounds awesome. Great post bro, I like how you have your work out posts structured.
    It is! You should really try the PB Cookie!!

Instagram - chino_fit

Happy Saturday Juggernauts!!! Today was chest day for me and I felt like my energy was really good today! I ran into a few friends at the gym and that made it even better. Today the emphasis was on muscle concentration and 2 second pauses at both the top and the bottom of each rep so I kept the weight low.

Bench Press
    Bar - 15x
    135x25
    BB Incline Press - 5 sets of 10
    BB Flat Bench - 5 sets of 10
    Pec Dec - 5 sets of 10
    BB Decline - 4 sets of 10

Cardio - 25 mins on the stepper

Meal 2 - 7 oz swai / 1/4 of rice / asparagus
    Meal 3 - 2 scoop of PB Cookie protein / G2 Gatorade
    Meal 4 - 6 oz salmon / asparagus / 8 oz baked potato
    Meal 5 - 7 oz swai / asparagus
    Meal 6 - 1/2 cup of egg whites / 1 whole egg

Supplements
    IL Multi
    PB Cookie Protein - yum yum peanut butter!
    Juggernaut HP Red Raspberry - gave me extra energy and focus...love this preworkout!!!

Instagram - chino_fit

Happy Sunday!

Well, I had a little setback today at the gym. I was working on legs and aggravated the disc in my back. I have no idea how long I'm gonna be down now. I had to cut my workout short(er) because of it. I started with squats and felt a little pain but was able to keep working through without it bothering me. The real pain came though while doing plated hack squats on the machine. Instead of the 5 sets I was planning, I was only able to do 3 and got really frustrated. After that I just headed over to the single leg extension machine and did 5 sets of 10 doing slow motions and holding with my leg fully extended and seated calf raises before heading over to the stepper for 25 mins which was a little uneasy on my back.

Hopefully, the pain subsides by tomorrow and I can do some cardio while my back recovers. After the gym, I headed over to the grocery store to do my normal food shopping AND to make sure I had enough food for the next several days since since we're expecting another snow storm.

Squats
    Bar x 15
    135x12
    185x12
    185x10
    205x12
    205x10
    Plate Loaded Hack Squats
    90x12
    140x12
    140x12
    Single Leg Extensions
    50x12
    60x12
    60x10
    60x10
    60x8
    Seated Calf Raises
    170x12
    170x12
    170x12
    170x12

Stepper on level 9 for 25 mins

Meal 2 - 2 scoop of protein / G2 Gatorade
    Meal 3 - 1/4 cup of rice / 6 oz salmon / asparagus
    Meal 4 - 1/4 cup of rice / 6 oz salmon / asparagus
    Meal 5 - 1/2 cup of eggwhites / 1 whole egg

On another note, did anybody watch/go to the Arnold's this weekend? A couple of my friends went out to Ohio for it and were sending me pics and it looked like an amazing time. I never had an interest in going to the sports fest until I saw all the pics and how much fun it was seeing all the best athletes in the industry along with the man himself, Arnold!

Instagram - chino_fit

melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Happy Sunday!

Well, I had a little setback today at the gym. I was working on legs and aggravated the disc in my back. I have no idea how long I'm gonna be down now. I had to cut my workout short(er) because of it. I started with squats and felt a little pain but was able to keep working through without it bothering me. The real pain came though while doing plated hack squats on the machine. Instead of the 5 sets I was planning, I was only able to do 3 and got really frustrated. After that I just headed over to the single leg extension machine and did 5 sets of 10 doing slow motions and holding with my leg fully extended and seated calf raises before heading over to the stepper for 25 mins which was a little uneasy on my back.

Hopefully, the pain subsides by tomorrow and I can do some cardio while my back recovers. After the gym, I headed over to the grocery store to do my normal food shopping AND to make sure I had enough food for the next several days since since we're expecting another snow storm.

Squats
    Bar x 15
    135x12
    185x12
    185x10
    205x12
    205x10
    Plate Loaded Hack Squats
    90x12
    140x12
    140x12
    Single Leg Extensions
    50x12
    60x12
    60x10
    60x10
    60x8
    Seated Calf Raises
    170x12
    170x12
    170x12
    170x12

On another note, did anybody watch/go to the Arnold's this weekend? A couple of my friends went out to Ohio for it and were sending me pics and it looked like an amazing time. I never had an interest in going to the sports fest until I saw all the pics and how much fun it was seeing all the best athletes in the industry along with the man himself, Arnold!
    I am so sorry to hear that! Take care of yourself, and I hope you are better soon! Nutrition looks great as usual! I was honored to attend the Arnold last year with Infinite Labs and it was AMAZING!!! This year I watched the live streaming on bb.com and followed everything on ********. It is always so exciting to watch and gets me so fired up and motivated!!!

Keep up the great work you're doing, and really hope you are better soon!
    "Achieving your goals, starts with your thoughts, ends with your actions." ~ Team Bring It

BODYSPACE
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/melalicious/

INFINITE LABS ELITE ATHLETE JOURNAL
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159133031

JUGGERNAUT IN THE MAKING 2012 JOURNAL
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147847543

http://www.********.com/MarylynMiners

TWITTER
    http://www.twitter.com/marylynminers

INSTAGRAM
    http://instagram.com/marylyn_miners

LeahBanton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LeahBanton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LeahBanton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LeahBanton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LeahBanton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LeahBanton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LeahBanton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LeahBanton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LeahBanton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LeahBanton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LeahBanton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Happy Sunday!

Squats
    Bar x 15
    135x12
    185x12
    185x10
    205x12
    205x10
    Plate Loaded Hack Squats
    90x12
    140x12
    140x12
    Single Leg Extensions
    50x12
    60x12
    60x10
    60x10
    60x8
    Seated Calf Raises
    170x12
    170x12
    170x12
    170x12

Sorry to hear about your back. Take it easy, I'm sure you'll be back to killing those workouts in no time!

Originally Posted by melalicious View Post
    I am so sorry to hear that! Take care of yourself, and I hope you are better soon! Nutrition looks great as usual! I was honored to attend the Arnold last year with Infinite Labs and it was AMAZING!!! This year I watched the live streaming on bb.com and followed everything on ********. It is always so exciting to watch and gets me so fired up and motivated!!!

Keep up the great work you're doing, and really hope you are better soon!
    Thanks! I watched part of it...2 of my friends competed this year and I couldn't be more proud of them! I'm hoping to go next year...with IL! lol

Instagram - chino_fit

Originally Posted by LeahBanton View Post
    Sorry to hear about your back. Take it easy, I'm sure you'll be back to killing those workouts in no time!
    Thanks! You and the rest of the Juggernaut fam are really motivating and keeping me focused...

Instagram - chino_fit

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Glad you like it. And PB Cookie is the best seller of the Infinite Delite!
    Available as a rep

vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Happy Sunday!

Squats
    Bar x 15
    135x12
    185x12
    185x10
    205x12
    205x10
    Plate Loaded Hack Squats
    90x12
    140x12
    140x12
    Single Leg Extensions
    50x12
    60x12
    60x10
    60x10
    60x8
    Seated Calf Raises
    170x12
    170x12
    170x12
    170x12

Nice work man! Sunday Funday! I wanted to go but every year i always get a curve ball =( haha I wen't to Virginia for some whine tasting yumm

ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    *** Juggernaut Nation ***
    Today begins another week of greatness, I'm ready to build my legacy... ARE YOU???

** Infinite Labs Sponsored Athlete **
    ** NASM Certified Personal Trainer **
    ** NPC National Competitor **

Follow me on ********:
    Zack Kresser - Infinite Labs Elite Athlete
    *****://www.********.com/pages/Zack-Kresser-Infinite-Labs-Elite-Athlete/463672910374937

"It ain't about how hard you're hit. It's about how hard you can get it and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"- Rocky

Originally Posted by vol8615 View Post
    Nice work man! Sunday Funday! I wanted to go but every year i always get a curve ball =( haha I wen't to Virginia for some whine tasting yumm
    So you went the opposite way hahaha! Yea, I got a couple curveballs thrown at me this year too...next year! lol

Instagram - chino_fit

Not too much to report today since I have to take a few days off from the gym. It's killing me though because with the snow we got this morning I basically got off work. Usually when that happens, I spend my time at the gym...more time to make improvements!

In the meantime, I'll keep you guys posted on meals (which shouldn't change too much)...

Meal 1 - 1/4 cup of cream of rice / 1 cup of egg whites
    Meal 2 - 1/4 cup of rice / 7.5 oz of swai / broccoli
    Meal 3 - 1/4 cup of rice / 7.5 oz of salmon / asparagus
    Meal 4 - Scoop of PB Cookie
    Meal 5 - 6 oz salmon / broccoli

Supplements
    IL Multi
    PB Cookie Protein

Instagram - chino_fit

shookmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) shookmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) shookmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) shookmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) shookmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) shookmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) shookmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) shookmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) shookmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) shookmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) shookmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Not too much to report today since I have to take a few days off from the gym. It's killing me though because with the snow we got this morning I basically got off work. Usually when that happens, I spend my time at the gym...more time to make improvements!

In the meantime, I'll keep you guys posted on meals (which shouldn't change too much)...

Meal 1 - 1/4 cup of cream of rice / 1 cup of egg whites
    Meal 2 - 1/4 cup of rice / 7.5 oz of swai / broccoli
    Meal 3 - 1/4 cup of rice / 7.5 oz of salmon / asparagus
    Meal 4 - Scoop of PB Cookie
    Meal 5 - 6 oz salmon / broccoli

Supplements
    IL Multi
    PB Cookie Protein
    Compared to what I'm eating, this looks like a TON of food.....I'm jealous! Looks like a great plan though. Have a great week!

Originally Posted by shookmusic View Post
    Compared to what I'm eating, this looks like a TON of food.....I'm jealous! Looks like a great plan though. Have a great week!
    Very low carbs, except for morning.
    Available as a rep

Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    After looking over some of your meals I think I'm going to try a few of them, they sound real good!
    I have the hunger for evolution.