Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    kkBRB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kkBRB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kkBRB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kkBRB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kkBRB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kkBRB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kkBRB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kkBRB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kkBRB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kkBRB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kkBRB is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by srom12 View Post
    just wondering how do any of you doge supporters think that a coin like itself will take off big time and rival bitcoin or become a big part in cryptocurrency?
    its DOGEcoin give it 6 months max and it will crash and burn once the meme loses its humour
    cant exactly take this seriously when youre buying coins named after a meme for troll purposes

i may be wrong but just saying
    I gave an answer to this question (among others) in a very long post on the other thread. Check it out.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...post1205156621
    Leather jacket crew
    Pink skateboard crew

**Cryptocurrency crew - disregard dollars, acquire bitcoin**
    16r6AWYiByT6tCCv11st3UQcdmiaFP352g

Former manlet - now 5'11

th1sguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) th1sguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) th1sguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) th1sguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) th1sguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) th1sguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) th1sguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) th1sguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) th1sguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) th1sguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) th1sguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    In
    DCXjsABAETurTyeq7N61Es6QjqJFp1aS3o
    *Misc Entrepreneur Crew* http://bbcom.me/1jcHX2G

lowstrife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lowstrife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lowstrife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lowstrife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lowstrife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lowstrife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lowstrife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lowstrife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lowstrife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lowstrife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lowstrife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    fuk this chit i've learnt my lesson with LTC doge can get fuked (SRS) only gonna go down and then CRASHH
    Be greedy when everyone is fearful, and fearful when everyone is greedy.

To be honest, I'd be wary about buying right now at 290. I'd much rather buy at 301 satoshi rather than 298 satoshi. Why? Because there is an insane amount of resistance at 300 that might end up being the ceiling. However, if it gets broken, we're on a track upward for quite some time.

FYI, I bought LTC when it was $4 each back in April of 2013. I watched it fall to a bottom of $1.15 and did not sell. 2 weeks later it ballooned to $4 again. Then $10. Then the bubble hit, China invested and it blew the **** up. You probably bought in then. I was just learning how to day trade my coins and making money off of the volatility.

Originally Posted by SOUPtheEXTREME View Post
    I myself am a multi-dogillionaire. Along with 24 Mh/s mining farm. Called it hella early. Been mining Doge since late December. Mining overall since May 13.

I have a strong belief in Dogecoin and crypto(BTC) in general. Too many reasons to list why Dogecoin has a bright future (and I was hardcore LTC).

My quick advice:
    - If you want to purchase, use coinbase.com USD to BTC. Cryptsy.com BTC to Doge.
    - Use paper wallet(s) for most of your core coinage.
    - BTC graphs (such as http://doge.yottabyte.nu/) are great. Yet one must realize the issues measuring a volatile value with yet another volatile value. USD conversion is very important.
    - Dogepay.com and Dogeprice.pw are excellent sites to check value.
    - If you want to long invest/mine, do just that. Daytrading crapcoins will open yourself up to high risk/manipulated situations.
    - Get ready for the moon
    Much respect, you called it really early. I've heard about it from a similar time but I didn't think to invest in it. I should have picked some of it up before their donation drive when they were what, 30-50 satoshi each? Insane.

I'm cashed out for this bubble unless we break 300 satoshi. I'm watching it pretty closely. I'm most certainly going to buy back in when things calm down and bottom out, just like I did when I bought some at 140 satoshi a week ago.

just wondering how do any of you doge supporters think that a coin like itself will take off big time and rival bitcoin or become a big part in cryptocurrency?
    its DOGEcoin give it 6 months max and it will crash and burn once the meme loses its humour
    cant exactly take this seriously when youre buying coins named after a meme for troll purposes

Bitcoin's been going strong for 5 years and everything is still growing by leaps and bounds.

Besides, you don't need to hold to make money. Buy after the crash of a bubble and just wait for the next one. We're in the middle of a bubble right now, I'm waiting for this to all fold down, buying in after that crash, and holding and waiting for Dogecoin to make the news again and blow up again. Rinse & repeat.

Originally Posted by sb4l View Post
    what are profits realistically looking like for this, not ignoring the lower end of the spectrum (not negs though, life happens)?
    really asking if it is worth the time, and how do you turn this into hard currency
    Profits? Who knows.

I've invested exactly $250 into cryptocurrencies, and I'm worth about $900 right now, which is low because Bitcoin dipped down from it's $800 range that it was at. I have 1.4BTC, and that's growing every single day. I was at 1.0BTC about a week ago.

Don1903 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Don1903 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Don1903 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Don1903 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Don1903 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Don1903 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Don1903 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Don1903 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Don1903 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Don1903 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Don1903 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Nice thread op, just thought I'd let you know that bitcoin will reach 21 million coins by 2040 not 2140, I noticed you said it in the litecoin thread as well.

My opinion on dogecoin for anyone who gives a chit, I don't think it will ever become "mainstream" in the sense bitcoin might, but I think it might have a use in tipping content creators online which a lot of people seem to be pushing for, as well as a few other niche markets. Ether way I'm pretty sure it's got a fare bit of growth left in it.

kkBRB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kkBRB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kkBRB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kkBRB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kkBRB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kkBRB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kkBRB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kkBRB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kkBRB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kkBRB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kkBRB is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Don1903 View Post
    Nice thread op, just thought I'd let you know that bitcoin will reach 21 million coins by 2040 not 2140, I noticed you said it in the litecoin thread as well.

My opinion on dogecoin for anyone who gives a chit, I don't think it will ever become "mainstream" in the sense bitcoin might, but I think it might have a use in tipping content creators online which a lot of people seem to be pushing for, as well as a few other niche markets. Ether way I'm pretty sure it's got a fare bit of growth left in it.
    No, Bitcoin's distribution will finish around the year 2140. It has become a perpetuated myth that the real value is 2040, but that's wrong and it is legitimately more than 100 years from now.

http://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Controlled_Currency_Supply

From the Bitcoin Wiki. Note the final value in the 'Project Bitcoins Long Term' table.
    Leather jacket crew
    Pink skateboard crew

**Cryptocurrency crew - disregard dollars, acquire bitcoin**
    16r6AWYiByT6tCCv11st3UQcdmiaFP352g

Former manlet - now 5'11

lowstrife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lowstrife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lowstrife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lowstrife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lowstrife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lowstrife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lowstrife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lowstrife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lowstrife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lowstrife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lowstrife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by kkBRB View Post
    No, Bitcoin's distribution will finish around the year 2140. It has become a perpetuated myth that the real value is 2040, but that's wrong and it is legitimately more than 100 years from now.

http://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Controlled_Currency_Supply

From the Bitcoin Wiki. Note the final value in the 'Project Bitcoins Long Term' table.
    Both of you are right.

The problem is, 99.8% of the coins will pretty much be mined by 2040, and by that point transaction fees will have vastly taken over the network. Probably well before then. Simply put, there will be an irrelevant amount of coins continued to be created and mined at that point and, more or less, will have all coins mined by 2040 because there will only be a few thousand left to mine.

The last block to be mined probably will be worth some stupid amount of money though. Specific coins most likely will be worth a larger amount than what their normal use is because of some historical significance or something.

pryda1 is not very helpful. (-500) pryda1 is not very helpful. (-500) pryda1 is not very helpful. (-500) pryda1 is not very helpful. (-500) pryda1 is not very helpful. (-500) pryda1 is not very helpful. (-500) pryda1 is not very helpful. (-500) pryda1 is not very helpful. (-500) pryda1 is not very helpful. (-500) pryda1 is not very helpful. (-500) pryda1 is not very helpful. (-500)
    DEFZ3N7LL4yD6bLiXqmcUzDNno79S5zKjk

cheers brah

chitown_rydah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chitown_rydah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chitown_rydah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chitown_rydah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chitown_rydah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chitown_rydah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chitown_rydah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chitown_rydah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chitown_rydah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chitown_rydah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chitown_rydah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

It is already taking off, and doubters like you and other people, calling it a pyramid scheme are missing out. Dogecoin is only 2 months old and has a ton of businesses accepting the coin as payment http://www.dogepages.com/ http://dogecoinmap.github.io/
    A fellow shibe from united states purchased hamburgers for other shibes in London with the transactions of these coins.

The community is growing rapidly. Dogecoin has developers working day and night to improve the community. We have working ATM's currently in production(*****://moolah.ch/atm). Soon you will be able to convert your dogecoins to cash as suppose to converting to btc and then to cash.
    Never Forget - 10/16/2009

chitown_rydah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chitown_rydah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chitown_rydah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chitown_rydah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chitown_rydah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chitown_rydah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chitown_rydah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chitown_rydah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chitown_rydah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chitown_rydah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chitown_rydah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You are a business owner and sell goods or services. You heard about Dogecoin. You wonder how you can use it in your business. This thread is for you.

If you have no idea what Dogecoin is, read up on it here (click). In short, it is a digital currency that is perfect for everyday use. Read on if you want to know why it would be good for your enterprise.

Why should I accept payments in Dogecoin?

Dogecoin offers you:

instant transactions
    international transfers of any size at near-zero cost (currently less than one cent)
    no risk of chargebacks or cc fraud
    no base fees
    no vendor lock-in
    no setup costs except a computer
    fast and easy setup (literally minutes to get a wallet)

Dogecoin can be exchanged to fiat currencies. You can do this easily by yourself or use the automatic conversion offered by some payment processors (both ways listed further down). You can also just keep your Dogecoin and offer it to your employees though!

Dogecoin is fun and it only gets more useful the more people like you use and accept it. There are other merchants who have gone this path before you, like these guys: [1, 2]. Just search this subreddit for experiences or post any questions you have here!

I sell stuff online. What are my options?

You have a lot! They mostly boil down to either processing the transaction yourself manually or automating it with the API/checkout/storefront of a 3rd party service, though.

1) Manually processing transactions

You can send customers your wallet address and check that your coins arrived by hand. This has the advantage of being super fast to set up with absolutely no commitment.

If you just want to try it out before investing a lot of effort, just set up a wallet (either with the Dogecoin desktop client or an online wallet (1 2)) and let your customers know that they can now pay with Dogecoin. You can use some of these buttons if you wish: 1 2 3 4.

2) Automatically processing transactions

Check out the API section and payment processors further down!

I sell from a physical store or location. What are my options?

On-site, your customers can send you coins using their mobile phone, or you can sell coupons for your goods online in advance. All you need is an internet connection in your store, and any web-capable device, such as a mobile phone, cheap tablet or a nearby PC.

DogePos is a point-of-sales app that is currently in beta. Moolah also offers something like that, apparently. Either way, all you need is a way to convert a USD price into Doge, and to check that the coins have arrived in your wallet.

For iPhones and iPads you can use the app MyDOGE is to check Doge prices and wallet balance. For Android phones, the wallet app is HERE. Dogepay is a useful price converter website you can bookmark. Checking your balance on the PC can be done with the wallet client.

If you want to sell your goods or coupons for them online, there are ready-made stores offered by Moolah, if you don't have your own. Here is an example.

Dogecoin payment processors, APIs, checkouts

Currently, the established platforms accepting Dogecoin seem to be these:

DogeAPI
    Moolah ( moolah.ch )
    Coinpayments

I'm trying a tentative summary here to save you some research, but I'd appreciate comments a lot. None of the three have setup or monthly fees.

DogeAPI:

0.5% fee
    Dogecoin only (no other cryptocurrencies)
    No auto-conversion to fiat currency
    Widgets look easy to use. Lots of documentation available.
    PHP, ruby, node, python, C# wrappers/libraries

Moolah:

1% fee
    Bitcoin, Dogecoin and Litecoin
    Auto-conversion to BTC working, to fiat being tested in the EU
    Offers a ready-made store front if you don't have your own webstore.
    Lots of engagement with the community. Sponsored the NYC Dogecoin Party. Lots of other projects (e.g. Crypto ATMs, fiat exchange, gift cards).
    REST API, IPN compatible

Coinpayments:

1 Doge + .5% fee
    A lot of cryptocurrencies available
    No auto-conversion to fiat or BTC. Automatic payout to exchange addresses possible
    Good deal of documentation and plugins (OpenCart, HWMCS...) it seems.
    HTML POST? Someone help me out here I'm not a developer.

You can probably find people who have used one of these in this thread. This guy volunteered his code for automatic currency conversion and his help setting up the plugin for OpenCart, for example!

Exchanging Doge to USD/EUR/GBP/other fiat currencies

At some point you will want to get your Doge converted to your currency of choice, which you will usually do an exchange. Keep in mind that you will have to get registered and verified with them, which can take up to a week. Transfers to and from USD can take a few days, but most transfers and trades in and between digital currencies are near-instant. A lot of Doge-to-fiat exchanges are in preparation, but these are the big ones currently operating (last updated Feb 9):

Vault of Satoshi (USD, CAD)
    ANXPRO (USD)
    Vircurex (USD) (you have to buy BTC as an intermediary)
    Bter (CNY)

If your currency was not listed yet, don't fret. You can still exchange your Doge to Bitcoin and the BTC to a fiat currency, which is nearly as good. First trade Doge to BTC on one of these exchanges:

CoinedUp (free, but slow)
    Cryptsy
    Bter
    VirWox

Then trade those BTC to fiat on one of these exchanges:

Kraken (EUR, USD, KRW)
    Justcoin (USD, EUR, NOK)

The above list is incomplete - there are a lot of sites to sell Bitcoin for fiat currency. Just pick the one you like best. The best option for GBP (if you absolutely cannot accept EUR) seems to be bitbargain, but you have to apply to sell BTC there and act as a seller. Check with your bank if you can't get a EUR account - Kraken is extremely convenient and there's no fuss.

Here's a list of Doge exchanges in the making (confirmed or good rumour, but without ETA):

Moolah is releasing an exchange soon
    Kraken considers adding direct Doge conversions (EUR, USD, KRW) (cant find the link)
    Justcoin is looking into it too (USD, EUR, NOK)

Things get developed incredibly fast and Dogecoin is only 2 months old. This will only get more comfortable, so keep checking back!

Alright! How do I promote my business now that I accept Dogecoin?

Make a post on /r/dogecoinbusiness and submit your business to these directories:

http://dogedir.com/
    http://dogebiz.net/
    http://www.dogepages.com/

If you are a brick-and-mortar store, mark your business on these maps [1, 2]. Post if you have problems!

http://dogecoinmap.github.io/
    Never Forget - 10/16/2009

srom12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) srom12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) srom12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) srom12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) srom12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) srom12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) srom12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) srom12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) srom12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) srom12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) srom12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by kkBRB View Post
    I gave an answer to this question (among others) in a very long post on the other thread. Check it out.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...post1205156621
    great answer cheers

goatfromcheeky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goatfromcheeky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goatfromcheeky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goatfromcheeky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goatfromcheeky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goatfromcheeky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goatfromcheeky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goatfromcheeky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goatfromcheeky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goatfromcheeky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goatfromcheeky has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ins
    ★always pick 1 crew★
    ★misc edm crew★
    ★aus mate crew★
    ★abgt - di.fm - asot - fsoe crew★

RegisteredCreatineSniffer KurtGodel's Avatar
    KurtGodel will become famous soon enough. (+50) KurtGodel will become famous soon enough. (+50) KurtGodel will become famous soon enough. (+50) KurtGodel will become famous soon enough. (+50) KurtGodel will become famous soon enough. (+50) KurtGodel will become famous soon enough. (+50) KurtGodel will become famous soon enough. (+50) KurtGodel will become famous soon enough. (+50) KurtGodel will become famous soon enough. (+50) KurtGodel will become famous soon enough. (+50) KurtGodel will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    in

DTbtdmie4VNztqfwyRQSpWZ6FSg9vxw2pu

much love
    many rep
    Start/Current/Goal
    Weight: 143/150/186

Bench: 165/192/275

Wreck3d is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wreck3d is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wreck3d is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wreck3d is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wreck3d is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wreck3d is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wreck3d is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wreck3d is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wreck3d is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wreck3d is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wreck3d is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    in for instagains

DJovoAnYoFzzNQedcLYPxCnrc3LvBH4gHL

CheekyOctopus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CheekyOctopus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CheekyOctopus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CheekyOctopus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CheekyOctopus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CheekyOctopus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CheekyOctopus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CheekyOctopus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Really interested in cryptocurrencies too. Been trying to get into it, but haven't been motivated. Thanks for the easy steps man. I will have to look at the exchanges as well. Hook me up brah.

DBVd7oZqTZzohiDJP53XEkQfMDp5HbcxiE

irdolan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irdolan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irdolan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irdolan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irdolan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irdolan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irdolan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irdolan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irdolan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irdolan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irdolan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    D7ywbG8MpatFSYryaeXhGP1JGrH5VfYyHp

will rape
    "We are only living in the memory of our future self." ~ Reggie Watts

"Micros Matter Dont Eat Like A Dumba**" (hydrogenated oils, shortening, mono and di-glycerides don't fit in my macros)

kirkyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) kirkyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) kirkyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) kirkyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) kirkyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) kirkyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) kirkyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) kirkyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) kirkyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) kirkyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) kirkyy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    To the mooooon.
    D5s2pnDbsKR9vQNyEhmMRCoUnk48VSXMzd

chrisbiz65 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisbiz65 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisbiz65 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisbiz65 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisbiz65 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisbiz65 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisbiz65 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisbiz65 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisbiz65 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisbiz65 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisbiz65 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    In on Dogecoin

b1aeab84e87341075db837fa83e509fd61dbda9d

SerBcN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SerBcN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SerBcN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SerBcN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SerBcN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SerBcN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SerBcN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SerBcN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SerBcN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SerBcN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SerBcN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    In to read later.

Marx2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marx2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marx2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marx2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marx2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marx2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marx2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marx2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marx2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marx2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marx2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Very interesting. Thanks OP

DJ9s7b7tjdrEc89k3WN1GYMcytKGnz3YFK

The man who stares at ass Kabananga's Avatar
    Kabananga is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kabananga is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kabananga is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kabananga is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kabananga is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kabananga is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kabananga is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kabananga is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kabananga is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kabananga is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kabananga is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

in since december.

Protip for anyone who doesn't know what they're doing: don't try to daytrade, don't try to short. Don't put sell offers on prices slightly above what you paid when the coin moves too much. Brb I missed out on the first wave (from 20-150) since I had a sell order on 93 satoshi. Then had to buy back at a higher price -> I ended up having half the dogecoins I had before.

It's better to go for the long run. Just keep all your coins in cold storage and check every now and then. Remember how you read about those guys that knew about BTC in 2009 but lost their coins over something stupid? Don't be that guy.
    Last edited by Kabananga; 02-12-2014 at 05:13 AM.
    "Kabananga is believed to be the leader in penis-size to wealth ratio (ala crazy/hot scale) with 3 inches ahead of other prominent CEO's." ~ Time Magazine

Words and logic are just inventions of the patriarchy to enslave women - #yesallwomen

~~ Patek or bust ~~

Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    After reading the thread I can see the practicality of cryptocurrency but have a few simple questions about the technical aspects.

How hard is it to buy/set up a 'wallet'?
    Can your wallet be hacked?
    Can the currency be inflated?
    Can the coins be regulated at all by the person who made the coins?
    How hard is it to make a cryptocurrency/what's stopping anyone from making redditCoins or miscCoins?

Rectify is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rectify is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rectify is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rectify is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rectify is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rectify is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rectify is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rectify is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rectify is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rectify is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rectify is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I mine DOGE as well as trading it on Cryptsy, got a nice 5MH+ rig but i only just got him running (was 2.4MH since start of the year). The biggest winners are those who get in early on coins. I have a buddy who didn't even get in on DOGE right away and he's turned $250 into $1300 and i think over $2k now at current prices. Prices are so volatile that there's a lot of risk but potentially huge rewards, especially in new coins if they take off. Some people made tens of thousands of dollars in 7-10 days with VERTcoin from getting in on it early.

I think DOGE will fall to mid 200s by the weekend, so i sold all mine at 287ish this morning. Was holding out overnight for 295-300 but not sure it will happen. Better to make a slightly lower trade than potentially miss out completely.

Ralph Wiggum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ralph Wiggum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ralph Wiggum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ralph Wiggum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ralph Wiggum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ralph Wiggum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ralph Wiggum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ralph Wiggum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ralph Wiggum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ralph Wiggum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ralph Wiggum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    How much should I invest initially?

I'm interested in mining too. I have a gaming rig that I use infrequently.

Here's my address: DDX9haVkNKWHxNb27xSFwWAUwWMmgYtGrJ
    Last edited by Ralph Wiggum; 02-12-2014 at 05:26 AM.
    psn: mdksniper

Zmek is not very helpful. (-500) Zmek is not very helpful. (-500) Zmek is not very helpful. (-500) Zmek is not very helpful. (-500) Zmek is not very helpful. (-500) Zmek is not very helpful. (-500) Zmek is not very helpful. (-500) Zmek is not very helpful. (-500) Zmek is not very helpful. (-500) Zmek is not very helpful. (-500) Zmek is not very helpful. (-500)
    im totally new to this. Read your first post, and gonna get into it. but does this work for me who live in sweden? (sorry if thats a retarded question)

HCAFC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HCAFC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HCAFC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HCAFC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HCAFC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HCAFC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HCAFC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HCAFC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HCAFC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HCAFC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HCAFC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Are we selling reps now?
    288 Crew

CapnSumTingWong is just really nice. (+1000) CapnSumTingWong is just really nice. (+1000) CapnSumTingWong is just really nice. (+1000) CapnSumTingWong is just really nice. (+1000) CapnSumTingWong is just really nice. (+1000) CapnSumTingWong is just really nice. (+1000) CapnSumTingWong is just really nice. (+1000) CapnSumTingWong is just really nice. (+1000) CapnSumTingWong is just really nice. (+1000) CapnSumTingWong is just really nice. (+1000) CapnSumTingWong is just really nice. (+1000)
    In. Currently holding a good amount of doge. With the high amount of coins in existence, I wonder if the thing will ever reach $0.10 but if it does...
    J. Crew Crew | S&P Crew | Minimalist Crew | Can't Fly Plane Crew | Barbour Crew

Zmek is not very helpful. (-500) Zmek is not very helpful. (-500) Zmek is not very helpful. (-500) Zmek is not very helpful. (-500) Zmek is not very helpful. (-500) Zmek is not very helpful. (-500) Zmek is not very helpful. (-500) Zmek is not very helpful. (-500) Zmek is not very helpful. (-500) Zmek is not very helpful. (-500) Zmek is not very helpful. (-500)
    okay im in

DHrTznzQREBph45Ef2NAdLaeG6misUvXRb

GilDeg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GilDeg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GilDeg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GilDeg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GilDeg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GilDeg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GilDeg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GilDeg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GilDeg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GilDeg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GilDeg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    In, will support you OP.

Posting my number when I get on.my computer brah

Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Slurgie View Post
    After reading the thread I can see the practicality of cryptocurrency but have a few simple questions about the technical aspects.

How hard is it to buy/set up a 'wallet'?
    Can your wallet be hacked?
    Can the currency be inflated?
    Can the coins be regulated at all by the person who made the coins?
    How hard is it to make a cryptocurrency/what's stopping anyone from making redditCoins or miscCoins?
    Will rep answers to these questions...also IN!

My wallet: DLpWxdHn3xk3sRXJeTfGCacaDvVevDQGdp

Another question, how easy is it to liquidate these coins? I heard a big problem with BTC and another cryptocurrencies is that they're hard to liquidate.