Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    DasWunderBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasWunderBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasWunderBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasWunderBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasWunderBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasWunderBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasWunderBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasWunderBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasWunderBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasWunderBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasWunderBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by erick15 View Post
    Which situation would you rather be in:

1. A room full of 50 unarmed people and 1 armed person whose sole goal is to kill you all.

2. A room full of 49 unarmed people and 2 armed people, one whose sole goal is to kill you all, and one whose sole goal is to kill the person trying to kill you.

It is a simple question, your answer should be in the form of: "1" or "2"

Originally Posted by berkey View Post
    U stupid? the aurora shooter came in from the front exit in front of everyone so yea there would be no one behind him.

hypotheticals are useless all that matters are your rights.
    Any posts made by me (including those in the past) are purely fictional in nature and by no means is anything I say to be taken seriously. Any and all pictures I post are pictures widely available on the internet and any discussions I am involved in are purely hypothetical or are commentary in nature and should not constitute advice or be considered advice to assist in activities that are deemed illegal or morally reprehensible.

VinMichael is not very helpful. (-500) VinMichael is not very helpful. (-500) VinMichael is not very helpful. (-500) VinMichael is not very helpful. (-500) VinMichael is not very helpful. (-500) VinMichael is not very helpful. (-500) VinMichael is not very helpful. (-500) VinMichael is not very helpful. (-500) VinMichael is not very helpful. (-500) VinMichael is not very helpful. (-500) VinMichael is not very helpful. (-500)
    So you would want someone to be carry a weapon? And yet you would ridicule that person for carrying a weapon, but only when that weapon wasn't possibly being used to save your life and others around you.
    refer to the OP. I said they are more likely to attract problems for themselves. that's it. i'm not against CCW but it's inviting trouble, potentially. like you just showcased

FNG37 is just really nice. (+1000) FNG37 is just really nice. (+1000) FNG37 is just really nice. (+1000) FNG37 is just really nice. (+1000) FNG37 is just really nice. (+1000) FNG37 is just really nice. (+1000) FNG37 is just really nice. (+1000) FNG37 is just really nice. (+1000) FNG37 is just really nice. (+1000) FNG37 is just really nice. (+1000) FNG37 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by xSuperNova View Post
    If you know a murderer wont follow the law, and is more likely to be in a gun free zone, and you blame Obama for not letting you take a gun with you into these zones for protection, why wouldn't you?

Think I'd rather have the possibility of being alive than a dead law-abiding citizen
    So as a law-abiding citizen you don't mind the possible felony weapons charge?

Felony charge and conviction is not a small thing. That's a fuk'n life changer. Okay, you could answer with a "rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6" type of thing, but the point is what good are laws that make citizens criminals? Especially in places where safety is an illusion. Now the courthouse, airport, etc. are secure locations. But a movie theater?

erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DasWunderBrah View Post
    hypotheticals are useless all that matters are your rights.
    As I suspected, you have avoided my question. I even made it a multiple choice question, there is very little thinking required.
    ✄✄ MFC Arts and Crafts Director ✄✄

No Half Measures ThirtyThirtyWin's Avatar
    ThirtyThirtyWin is just really nice. (+1000) ThirtyThirtyWin is just really nice. (+1000) ThirtyThirtyWin is just really nice. (+1000) ThirtyThirtyWin is just really nice. (+1000) ThirtyThirtyWin is just really nice. (+1000) ThirtyThirtyWin is just really nice. (+1000) ThirtyThirtyWin is just really nice. (+1000) ThirtyThirtyWin is just really nice. (+1000) ThirtyThirtyWin is just really nice. (+1000) ThirtyThirtyWin is just really nice. (+1000) ThirtyThirtyWin is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by VinMichael View Post
    sorry but dude at the movie theatre had an assault rifle. good luck taking him down with a CCW .380

You've demonstrated you know fuk-all about firearms. Like every other person who holds some level of anti-gun sentiments, you're trying to discuss something you are woefully under-educated about.

You have no business carrying a firearm. You lack the knowledge for it, you lack the maturity for it, and you lack the training for it.

Other than that, you're just whining about something that doesn't concern you, and hopefully never will.
     ★★★★★★ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ Status: Fat and weak → 201 lbs ~19% bf
     ★★★★★★ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ Goal: Lean and strong → 185 lbs <13% bf
     ★★★★★★ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ Method: Eat, train, sleep
     ★★★★★★ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ Progress: 24 pounds down, 16 to go
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

DasWunderBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasWunderBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasWunderBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasWunderBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasWunderBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasWunderBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasWunderBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasWunderBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasWunderBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasWunderBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasWunderBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    As I suspected, you have avoided my question. I even made it a multiple choice question, there is very little thinking required.
    aware me on how your poverty thought experiment holds any weight on this issue?
    Any posts made by me (including those in the past) are purely fictional in nature and by no means is anything I say to be taken seriously. Any and all pictures I post are pictures widely available on the internet and any discussions I am involved in are purely hypothetical or are commentary in nature and should not constitute advice or be considered advice to assist in activities that are deemed illegal or morally reprehensible.

JDT87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JDT87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JDT87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JDT87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JDT87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JDT87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JDT87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JDT87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JDT87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JDT87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JDT87 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by tactical45 View Post
    Who knew Diane Finestein was a manlet from United Arab Emirates, who posts on the misc.
    Lololol I'm on recharge but I owe you some third world reps.
    Cincinnati Redlegs Crew

Always Pick 4 Crew

biggestmuff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggestmuff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggestmuff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggestmuff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggestmuff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggestmuff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggestmuff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggestmuff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggestmuff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggestmuff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggestmuff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Thread backfire

OP's intent: to shame gun owners

Actual result: miscers handle and carry guns more often for an increase in testosterone.

Thanks, OP!

VinMichael is not very helpful. (-500) VinMichael is not very helpful. (-500) VinMichael is not very helpful. (-500) VinMichael is not very helpful. (-500) VinMichael is not very helpful. (-500) VinMichael is not very helpful. (-500) VinMichael is not very helpful. (-500) VinMichael is not very helpful. (-500) VinMichael is not very helpful. (-500) VinMichael is not very helpful. (-500) VinMichael is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by ThirtyThirtyWin View Post

You've demonstrated you know fuk-all about firearms. Like every other person who holds some level of anti-gun sentiments, you're trying to discuss something you are woefully under-educated about.

You have no business carrying a firearm. You lack the knowledge for it, you lack the maturity for it, and you lack the training for it.

Other than that, you're just whining about something that doesn't concern you, and hopefully never will.
    it comes down to simple math. Your can easily get a 30 round mag for a mini-14, ar-14, ak-47. People who have a CCW carry little 4" barrel .38, .410, and .380. Those hold 6-12 rounds. the ar is gonna have twice the rounds.

more rounds, more accurate weapon = more potential damage.

erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    aware me on how your poverty thought experiment holds any weight on this issue?
    Well you see I was getting there, but it may skew your decision if I tell you before you answer.

Well you see I was getting there, but it may skew your decision if I tell you before you answer.

Originally Posted by biggestmuff View Post
    Thread backfire

OP's intent: to shame gun owners

Actual result: miscers handle and carry guns more often for an increase in testosterone.

Thanks, OP!
    I thought I'd share. always seeing "how can I increase test" threads. found it relevant to misc.

[img]http://bensbargains.net/thecheckout/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/larry-david.gif[/img
    Failure to come up with a coherent response, I will take that as your submission to my logic and intellect.

This thread is potatoes, I'm out.

Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    carrying a gun will increase test?

brb' going in for leg day strapped.

Originally Posted by Ancients View Post
    did you actually lose 500 reps from this thread? mod neg?
    we like our guns on the misc. OP is lucky I'm on charge

Failure to come up with a coherent response, I will take that as your submission to my logic and intellect.

you got **** on all over in here

submission to logic and intellect = using straw man to defend his "point"

ok.

HamMach1 is a name known to all. (+5000) HamMach1 is a name known to all. (+5000) HamMach1 is a name known to all. (+5000) HamMach1 is a name known to all. (+5000) HamMach1 is a name known to all. (+5000) HamMach1 is a name known to all. (+5000) HamMach1 is a name known to all. (+5000) HamMach1 is a name known to all. (+5000) HamMach1 is a name known to all. (+5000) HamMach1 is a name known to all. (+5000) HamMach1 is a name known to all. (+5000)

This old dude wins. This geezer is obviously in it for the test booster.

If I were one of those armed-less bystanders, I would praise whatever entity is out there for the old guy sonning those shameless ****s and get rid of them.
    But I heard you give your favorite producer
    head in trade for his creative juices.

USAF

Originally Posted by Rexy View Post
    carrying a gun will increase test?

brb' going in for leg day strapped.

we like our guns on the misc. OP is lucky I'm on charge
    why i taught you how to increase test for free

bromiscuous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bromiscuous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bromiscuous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bromiscuous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bromiscuous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bromiscuous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bromiscuous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bromiscuous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bromiscuous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bromiscuous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bromiscuous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    "9mm is a little bit bigger than .380"

you know fuk all about guns, shut you whore mouth talking amongst men about a subject you have no knowledge of you poseur *******
    ***MISC Circuit Trains Body Curls in the Squat Rack Crew**
    ***MISC not sure if semi-srs crew***

Originally Posted by bromiscuous View Post
    "9mm is a little bit bigger than .380"

you know fuk all about guns, shut you whore mouth talking amongst men about a subject you have no knowledge of you poseur *******
    shut up ******* they are the same diameter bullet and case, but shorter in length. guns are boring as fuk anyway I laugh at people who are all into them.

NLnemesis is a name known to all. (+5000) NLnemesis is a name known to all. (+5000) NLnemesis is a name known to all. (+5000) NLnemesis is a name known to all. (+5000) NLnemesis is a name known to all. (+5000) NLnemesis is a name known to all. (+5000) NLnemesis is a name known to all. (+5000) NLnemesis is a name known to all. (+5000) NLnemesis is a name known to all. (+5000) NLnemesis is a name known to all. (+5000) NLnemesis is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm not quite sure what to think of carrying.
    I do believe it increases gun-related crimes etc., and open carrying when shopping is just not necessary.
    But it should be everyones right to defend their homes against whoever is trying to break in.
    People'll think twice about burglary when they know there could be someone with an AR15 waiting for them behind the door
    6'4 200
    Ain't much if it ain't Dutch
    Medstudent crew

berkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) berkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) berkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) berkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) berkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) berkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) berkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) berkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) berkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) berkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) berkey will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    shut up ******* they are the same diameter bullet and case, but shorter in length. guns are boring as fuk anyway I laugh at people who are all into them.
    obvious u didn't read my post from last page
    the 9mm has almost 50% MORE energy from muzzle than a .380.

jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I like shooting at the range but don't agree with carrying outside of the range. It isn't necessary imo, but then i'm not from 'merica. You guys have so many firearms in circulation maybe you need to. Still my gut feeling is that you shouldn't carry a firearm round in public unless you are law enforcement.
    Just Do It

Originally Posted by berkey View Post
    obvious u didn't read my post from last page
    the 9mm has almost 50% MORE energy from muzzle than a .380.
    i don't care everything what I said was accurate about .380. obviously if it's a bigger shell and bullet its probably gonna have more energy.

Originally Posted by NLnemesis View Post
    I'm not quite sure what to think of carrying.
    I do believe it increases gun-related crimes etc., and open carrying when shopping is just not necessary.
    But it should be everyones right to defend their homes against whoever is trying to break in.
    People'll think twice about burglary when they know there could be someone with an AR15 waiting for them behind the door
    people better think twice about going into an unfamiliar house. Period. they don't know the floor plan or what's around the corner. the best home defense is a short barrel shot gun, anyway. forget AR15

MGBx88 is just really nice. (+1000) MGBx88 is just really nice. (+1000) MGBx88 is just really nice. (+1000) MGBx88 is just really nice. (+1000) MGBx88 is just really nice. (+1000) MGBx88 is just really nice. (+1000) MGBx88 is just really nice. (+1000) MGBx88 is just really nice. (+1000) MGBx88 is just really nice. (+1000) MGBx88 is just really nice. (+1000) MGBx88 is just really nice. (+1000)
    because it creates a pattern of thought. if you walk around with a pen in your pocket you're more inclined to use it.
    I carry 2-3 pens at all times. I don't write a damn thing lmao. gtfo.

Registered User larsfromfaraway's Avatar
    larsfromfaraway will become famous soon enough. (+50) larsfromfaraway will become famous soon enough. (+50) larsfromfaraway will become famous soon enough. (+50) larsfromfaraway will become famous soon enough. (+50) larsfromfaraway will become famous soon enough. (+50) larsfromfaraway will become famous soon enough. (+50) larsfromfaraway will become famous soon enough. (+50) larsfromfaraway will become famous soon enough. (+50) larsfromfaraway will become famous soon enough. (+50) larsfromfaraway will become famous soon enough. (+50) larsfromfaraway will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Children's toys, hot sauce, testosterone... Not seeing the connection.

People who carry concealed weapons with CWPs are very conscientious, aware, and careful people in my experience. You sound like someone who made up their mind - possibly from a lack of real gun exposure and over-indulgence in movies - and can't understand that police can't save you from being attacked.

I've heard far more compelling arguments than your hot sauce b.s. Nice reach.

dbluevette has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dbluevette has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dbluevette has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dbluevette has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dbluevette has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dbluevette has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dbluevette has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dbluevette has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dbluevette has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dbluevette has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dbluevette has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    negged OP u mad bro?
    Balloon knot connoisseur.

Originally Posted by MGBx88 View Post
    I carry 2-3 pens at all times. I don't write a damn thing lmao. gtfo.
    well why do you carry them then if you don't write with them lmao gtfo

Registered User larsfromfaraway's Avatar
    larsfromfaraway will become famous soon enough. (+50) larsfromfaraway will become famous soon enough. (+50) larsfromfaraway will become famous soon enough. (+50) larsfromfaraway will become famous soon enough. (+50) larsfromfaraway will become famous soon enough. (+50) larsfromfaraway will become famous soon enough. (+50) larsfromfaraway will become famous soon enough. (+50) larsfromfaraway will become famous soon enough. (+50) larsfromfaraway will become famous soon enough. (+50) larsfromfaraway will become famous soon enough. (+50) larsfromfaraway will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i don't care everything what I said was accurate about .380. obviously if it's a bigger shell and bullet its probably gonna have more energy.
    This is an example of your ignorance regarding firearms (not to be offensive). Bigger does not equal more energy. Rifles use smaller bullets than pistols and yet have higher energy.

Edit: Removed some extra info.
    Last edited by larsfromfaraway; 02-12-2014 at 02:42 AM.