Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    jaxsoncty is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaxsoncty is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaxsoncty is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaxsoncty is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaxsoncty is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaxsoncty is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaxsoncty is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaxsoncty is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaxsoncty is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaxsoncty is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaxsoncty is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Juggernaut Challenge 2014 - jaxsoncty

I just started the contest today! I'm looking forward to next 12 weeks. My goal is to lose about 25 pounds. It looks like it's a very competitive group so it will be very motivating to see everyone's transformations.

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Welcome to the challenge!

Yes, very competitive... Why not? $5,000 to the winner!

Good luck!
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Available as a rep

vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Welcome to the challenge looking forward to following along! =)

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Welcome!
    Workout Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179207031

Bodybylirio is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bodybylirio is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bodybylirio is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bodybylirio is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bodybylirio is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bodybylirio is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bodybylirio is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bodybylirio is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bodybylirio is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bodybylirio is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bodybylirio is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by jaxsoncty View Post
    I just started the contest today! I'm looking forward to next 12 weeks. My goal is to lose about 25 pounds. It looks like it's a very competitive group so it will be very motivating to see everyone's transformations.
    Solid goal for a solid mindset my man! Welcome and i link forward to keeping up with ya!
    **INFINITE LABS SPONSORED ATHLETE**
    **TEAM ARMED FORCES EUROPE ATHLETE**
    **ISSA CERTIFIED PERSONAL TRAINER**
    **ISSA CERTIFIED DIET COACH**

Follow me on ******** for Fitness Tips, Diet advice and motivation!
    www.********.com/BrandonLirioEliteAthlete

Follow my Sponsor and Team Pages for some great advice as well!
    www.********.com/TeamArmedForcesEurope
    www.********.com/InfiniteLabsSupplements

melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Welcome to the challenge! Looking forward to following along on your journey. If you have any questions let us know, we are here to help!
    "Achieving your goals, starts with your thoughts, ends with your actions." ~ Team Bring It

BODYSPACE
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/melalicious/

INFINITE LABS ELITE ATHLETE JOURNAL
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159133031

JUGGERNAUT IN THE MAKING 2012 JOURNAL
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147847543

http://www.********.com/MarylynMiners

TWITTER
    http://www.twitter.com/marylynminers

INSTAGRAM
    http://instagram.com/marylyn_miners

sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50) sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50) sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50) sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50) sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50) sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50) sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50) sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50) sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50) sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50) sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Glad to have you aboard. A competitive group, yes, but also highly supportive and incredibly motivating. Good luck!
    <Heavy Hitters Crew>

Better than the day before.

jaxsoncty is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaxsoncty is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaxsoncty is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaxsoncty is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaxsoncty is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaxsoncty is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaxsoncty is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaxsoncty is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaxsoncty is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaxsoncty is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaxsoncty is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thanks! It looks like a very supportive group. It's great to have people competing against each other, while wishing each other the best. My week is going to consist of 6 workouts a week, maybe 7 some weeks. I like to vary my workouts on that day. So some days I might lift heavier and some days keep it lighter and do more speed lifting. I also am doing more cardio, which is great. Again thanks for the support already!

I worked chest and triceps today.
    Chest
    Push-Ups 2 x 20 reps
    Cable Bench Press - Warm up of 132 x reps, 144 x 15. 4 working sets of 8-12 reps using 204 lbs.
    Incline Dumbbell Press - 4 sets of 50 x 12 reps
    Machine Cable Fly - 3 sets of 156 x 15 reps
    Superset of Lower and incline fly - 2 sets x 12 reps
    Triceps:
    Rope Tricep Pushdown - warmup of 70 x 20 reps, 80 x 15 reps, 3 working sets of 8-12 reps using 105-110 lbs.
    Overhead Tricep Extension - 3 sets of 15 using 50 lbs.
    Tricep Dips - 3 x failure using bodyweight.

Cardio - 1 minute sprints superset with ab exericse on rest x 10 intervals.

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Which supplements are you using? Add this to your log!
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Available as a rep

Originally Posted by kconnell View Post
    Which supplements are you using? Add this to your log!
    I am currently using Juggernaut HP and Glutamine MTX. I love the Juggernaut. I take it 25-40 minutes before my workouts and it gives me good energy without the crash. I take my glutamine after my workout with my protein and creatine mix. I have ordered Final Form so will start taking that when it arrives in a day or two.

For my diet my starting targets are going to be a 2100 calorie diet with a breakdown of 43% protein, 31% carbs, and 26% fats. I will change my targets if I feel the need to. I tried this breakdown in the past and it worked great for me. Now I just have to keep it going.

xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Welcome to the challenge! Make every workout count!
    It's on you! Always has been!

Bodybylirio is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bodybylirio is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bodybylirio is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bodybylirio is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bodybylirio is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bodybylirio is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bodybylirio is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bodybylirio is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bodybylirio is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bodybylirio is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bodybylirio is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Reading your breakdown of your diet, id figured id give you an addition to the fat burners and help with the energy needed for the challenge!

With everyone so concerned about maximum fat loss and energy increases, Black coffee is great for us in the challenge and here’s some reasons why:

1: A recent Dutch study showed that high volumes (7+ 8oz cups) of black coffee in a day, lowered the risk of type 2 diabetes against people who drank 0-3 cups in a day.

2: The high volume of natural caffeine increases the body’s metabolic rate and acts as a natural diuretic for a dry and lean look! This is why even close to BB shows, most competitors will still leave black coffee in their diet.

3. Contrary to popular belief, 2 recent studies in the Nutrition Journal show that the idea of large amounts of coffee lowering testosterone and sex hormones in men and women after prolonged use has absolutely no medical baseline. When compared to the baseline measurements after 8 weeks, researchers found absolutely nothing of significance. Levels of testosterone and other sex hormones didn’t change significantly in men or women.

Just a few facts to remind you to enjoy that java throughout the day! By the way… this means WITHOUT all the sugar and cream! Cheers!

Originally Posted by Bodybylirio View Post
    Reading your breakdown of your diet, id figured id give you an addition to the fat burners and help with the energy needed for the challenge!

With everyone so concerned about maximum fat loss and energy increases, Black coffee is great for us in the challenge and here’s some reasons why:

1: A recent Dutch study showed that high volumes (7+ 8oz cups) of black coffee in a day, lowered the risk of type 2 diabetes against people who drank 0-3 cups in a day.

2: The high volume of natural caffeine increases the body’s metabolic rate and acts as a natural diuretic for a dry and lean look! This is why even close to BB shows, most competitors will still leave black coffee in their diet.

3. Contrary to popular belief, 2 recent studies in the Nutrition Journal show that the idea of large amounts of coffee lowering testosterone and sex hormones in men and women after prolonged use has absolutely no medical baseline. When compared to the baseline measurements after 8 weeks, researchers found absolutely nothing of significance. Levels of testosterone and other sex hormones didn’t change significantly in men or women.

Just a few facts to remind you to enjoy that java throughout the day! By the way… this means WITHOUT all the sugar and cream! Cheers!
    Thanks for the tip! I do drink one cup a day in the morning without cream and sugar, but I might have to up it. Thanks again for your post!

Before I post my workout I am rating Juggernaut HP and Glutamine MTX.
    Juggernaut HP:
    Taste - 10/10 - I have the Crimson Punch. I have been taking it for about 2 weeks and it's a nice little treat. I don't have to choke it down like some preworkout in the past.
    Energy & Focus - 9/10 - This is very good for energy and focus. I like the fact that I don't feel a crash. It's a nice steady stream of energy.
    Mix - 10/10 - It mixes great with just a spoon. No clumps.
    Overall - 9.7/10 - One of if not my favorite pre-workouts!

Glutamine MTX:
    9.5/10 - It does what it says it's suppose to do. I feel great and recovered from each of my workouts. It's unflavored so I mix it with my protein after workouts.

Now on to the workout
    Today I did legs and shoulders.
    For legs I did:
    3 x 20 bodyweight squats for a warmup followed by 4 working sets of reps ranging between 8-12.
    4 sets of 12-15 leg Extension
    4 sets of 10 leg curl
    Then I did some supersetting with shoulders and leg exercises.
    4 sets of shoulder press with rep range 10-15 superset with 30 lunges
    4 sets of cable rear delt of reps between 8-12 with one arm kettlebell swings for 30 seconds each arm.
    3 sets of side raise x 12 with seated machine calf raise
    3 sets of shrugs x 12

I also did 20 minute interval training on the treadmill starting at a 3 mph walk for a minute, then going to 7 mph for minute, back to 3, up to 8, 3, 9,3, 10, and then back down. i ended with a 4 minute cool down.

I'm really liking Juggernaut. My energy and endurance has improved. It's also great to have a contest like this with the contestants pushing everyone to do their best.

ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Nice work so far, man!

How about an intro, letting us know about you, your goals, your plan to reach those goals and what supplements are going to help you! :-)

Looks like your already kicking some A**!
    ERIC WHITEHEAD
    Pepsico Reset Specialist
    Modesto, CA

"I AM NOT THE STRONGEST, I AM NOT THE BIGGEST, I AM NOT THE FASTEST.... BUT,

I AM,

CONSISTENT, PERSISTENT AND RESILIENT.

AND I WILL NEVER GIVE UP!

Originally Posted by ezericw View Post
    Nice work so far, man!

How about an intro, letting us know about you, your goals, your plan to reach those goals and what supplements are going to help you! :-)

Looks like your already kicking some A**!
    Well I'm from MN so there is no better time to stay inside and hit the gym. My goals are to lose 20-25 pounds during the next 90 days. About 3 years ago I was down to 185 and I felt great, but the weight slowly kept coming back. This time I am going to get there and stay there. I am going to lift 6 days a week working 2 muscle groups a day. My general lifts are chest/triceps, back/biceps, and legs/shoulders. Sometimes I switch it up to back/chest, legs/triceps, and shoulders/biceps. I am going to do cardio every day consisting of treadmill, elliptical, or bike, or use bodyweight cardio, squats, lunges, ply push-ups, burpees, kettlebells, etc. I am currently using Juggernaut HP and Glutamine MTX. I really enjoy both of them. I also take protein and creatine. I have an order on the way with Final Form so I am excited to try that as well. I am getting married in October so my fiancé and I are both determined to get into better shape. That really helps, especially what we're eating.

Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Up in this! Lets see the progress
    --------------------------------------------

Personal Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155617473

It was back and biceps today. I took my juggernaut 30 min before and hit it up.
    Back
    Bent Over rows - 2 sets of 20, 4 sets of 8-12
    High Row - 4 sets of 12-15
    Straight Arm Pulldown - 3 sets of 10
    One Arm Row - 3 sets of 12 (each arm)
    Pull-Ups - 3 sets to failure - right now it's 5 but I will keep improving
    Biceps:
    Cable Bicep Curl - 3 sets of 8-12
    Concentration Curl - 3 sets of 12
    Rope Hammer Curl - 3 sets of 15

I did a steady pace cardio today of 20 minutes after my workout. It was a pretty good day. Felt great. This challenge is really keeping me focused. Before it was easy to talk myself out of a workout because I have this and that going on. Now my attitude is to just do it because I know I will feel great afterward.

ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Well I'm from MN so there is no better time to stay inside and hit the gym. My goals are to lose 20-25 pounds during the next 90 days. About 3 years ago I was down to 185 and I felt great, but the weight slowly kept coming back. This time I am going to get there and stay there. I am going to lift 6 days a week working 2 muscle groups a day. My general lifts are chest/triceps, back/biceps, and legs/shoulders. Sometimes I switch it up to back/chest, legs/triceps, and shoulders/biceps. I am going to do cardio every day consisting of treadmill, elliptical, or bike, or use bodyweight cardio, squats, lunges, ply push-ups, burpees, kettlebells, etc. I am currently using Juggernaut HP and Glutamine MTX. I really enjoy both of them. I also take protein and creatine. I have an order on the way with Final Form so I am excited to try that as well. I am getting married in October so my fiancé and I are both determined to get into better shape. That really helps, especially what we're eating.
    Very Cool!
    Nice intro, 20 - 25 lbs can be tough, but not impossible! Awesome reason to get started though!
    And as a Married Man of 37 Years, all I can say is, WHY!!!!!!.......................................

LOL just kidding!

Ya never know when the wife might be looking over your shoulder! :-/
    ERIC WHITEHEAD
    Pepsico Reset Specialist
    Modesto, CA

"I AM NOT THE STRONGEST, I AM NOT THE BIGGEST, I AM NOT THE FASTEST.... BUT,

I AM,

CONSISTENT, PERSISTENT AND RESILIENT.

AND I WILL NEVER GIVE UP!

asfdragpn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asfdragpn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asfdragpn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asfdragpn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asfdragpn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asfdragpn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asfdragpn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asfdragpn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asfdragpn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asfdragpn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asfdragpn has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    A little late on this, but welcome to the challenge! Looking forward to the gains!
    Brandon "The Machine" Atkins

- Infinite Labs Rep -

http://www.infinitelabs.com/25.html

Use Code: InfiniteBA15 for 15% off your entire order.

Are you a Juggernaut? http://www.iamjuggernaut.com

Originally Posted by ezericw View Post
    Very Cool!
    Nice intro, 20 - 25 lbs can be tough, but not impossible! Awesome reason to get started though!
    And as a Married Man of 37 Years, all I can say is, WHY!!!!!!.......................................

LOL just kidding!

Ya never know when the wife might be looking over your shoulder! :-/
    Lol. I know I've made the right choice.

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Want to add some custom color to your I AM JUGGERNAUT Log?

Use the code [color] [/color] and put the numbers in between. For example:

[color]3300FF[/color] This will give you a nice deep blue.

http://www.techyuva.com/wp-content/u...cheatsheet.pdf
    Workout Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179207031

With Valentines Day I got my workout in earlier than usual. I did chest and triceps again. I am doing 6 days a week of lifting. I haven't decided yet if tomorrow or Monday will be my off day. So today's workout was
    Chest:
    Incline Press - 2 sets of 20, 4 sets of 12
    Fly - 4 sets of 12-15
    Decline Press - 3 sets of 10
    Triceps:
    Rope Pulldown - 2 sets of 20, 3 sets of 10-12
    Overhead Rope Extension - 3 sets of 12
    Tricep Dips - 3 sets to failure

Cardio/Abs
    3 times each round for 30 seconds each
    Mountain Climbers
    Russian Twists
    Alternating Floor Press
    Weighted Crunch

PushUps
    Bicycles
    Woodchoppers
    Leg Raise

What's everyone's plans for Valentine's Day? Are you going to have a cheat meal or cook yourself? I am saving up my calories to enjoy a steak.

deleonr1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deleonr1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deleonr1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deleonr1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deleonr1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deleonr1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deleonr1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deleonr1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deleonr1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deleonr1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deleonr1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Allow me to return the welcome you provided me earlier. Welcome to the challenge! I'm definitely looking forward to seeing you reach your goal and more!!!!

For Vday, I'm having an awesome date with lots of plates! Too bad they're made of steel lol...single guy means I get to spend more time in the gym lol. On another note, my friend's bday is today so I brought her some tiramasu to her job today since she's working all day as a surprise. Do you know how hard it was for me NOT to carry that thing 3 blocks and NOT eat it?? TORTURE!!!!
    Let's get it! 90 Day Challenge first...lifestyle after!

Instagram - chino_fit

kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Subbed for the journey man!
    advertising not permitted

teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    **************JOESWAT, THE ORIGINAL JUGGERNAUT*********************
    TIP OF THE DAY!!!!
    ~ *THE MOST IMPORTANT TIME FOR CARBS TO BE USED IS BEFORE AND AFTER TRAINING*( pre and post)......~ KNOW YOUR TYPE OF CARBS~.... I have noticed some of you juggernauts in here eating the wrong food/CARBS at the wrong times, in order to get the best results from your hard workouts, you need to eat the right carbs(with protein) at the right times, *Carbs that are slow burning(low GI index) are to be used before a weight training session(fuel for working out), and fast burning Carbs(high GI index) are great to use right after weight training,(supplying your cell with nutrients to rebuild fast)....Utilize the appropriate carbs at the appropriate time will enhance your overall fitness results.....
    ~PRE work out drinks such as; Juggernaut hp, Dagger hp, Pre-fight, SBR, Infinite Force and so on, are designed to enhance your performance in the gym, utilize the right pre-work out drink for your specific sport/goal you have in mind....

....HERE IS A LINK WITH A CHART THAT WILL ASSIST YOU WITH PICKING WHAT YOU NEED....**** NOTE; this does not mean that you can eat junk food, pick healthy foods to accomplish your goal........REMEMBER THIS; JUNK IN WILL ONLY CREATE JUNK OUT....
    http://www.health.harvard.edu/newswe..._100_foods.htm

TO BE A JUGGERNAUT!!!, YOU NEED EAT RIGHT AND TRAIN RIGHT!!! IM HERE IF YOU NEED ME.
    **Free training/dieting/nutritional tips and advise;
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...169941&page=53

LIKE MY ******** page
    http://www.********.com/JoeSwatPalumbo

Joe Palumbo
    IFBB PRO
    Joeswat Ifbb Pro Infinitelabs
    www.infinitelabs.com
    www.fitnesswithjoeswat.org
    http://www.********.com/home.php?#!/InfiniteLabsSupplements

With Valentines Day I got my workout in earlier than usual. I did chest and triceps again. I am doing 6 days a week of lifting. I haven't decided yet if tomorrow or Monday will be my off day. So today's workout was
    Chest:
    Incline Press - 2 sets of 20, 4 sets of 12
    Fly - 4 sets of 12-15
    Decline Press - 3 sets of 10
    Triceps:
    Rope Pulldown - 2 sets of 20, 3 sets of 10-12
    Overhead Rope Extension - 3 sets of 12
    Tricep Dips - 3 sets to failure

Cardio/Abs
    3 times each round for 30 seconds each
    Mountain Climbers
    Russian Twists
    Alternating Floor Press
    Weighted Crunch

PushUps
    Bicycles
    Woodchoppers
    Leg Raise

What's everyone's plans for Valentine's Day? Are you going to have a cheat meal or cook yourself? I am saving up my calories to enjoy a steak.
    LOVE that ab cycle my man... a lot of people over complicate the accelerated cardio and ab routines but something simple and to the point is really great and easier to stick to. For your dips, you ever try leaning forward to work your lower and outer chest as opposed to just straight up triceps dips? i feel a really good pull from the lower portion all the way to my deltoids this way when weight is added. Check it out next time!

Originally Posted by Bodybylirio View Post
    LOVE that ab cycle my man... a lot of people over complicate the accelerated cardio and ab routines but something simple and to the point is really great and easier to stick to. For your dips, you ever try leaning forward to work your lower and outer chest as opposed to just straight up triceps dips? i feel a really good pull from the lower portion all the way to my deltoids this way when weight is added. Check it out next time!
    Thanks! Yeah sometimes simple is better, but by no means easy. I haven't tried that for dips, but I will give it a try. Thanks for the suggestion!