Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Cutting till shredded RossCunliffe's Avatar
    Stats: 5'11", 186 lbs
    RossCunliffe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RossCunliffe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RossCunliffe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RossCunliffe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RossCunliffe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RossCunliffe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RossCunliffe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RossCunliffe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RossCunliffe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RossCunliffe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RossCunliffe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit RossCunliffe's BodySpace

Girl in my class receives random add then this message (copypasta potential)

Hi i don't fear insects or spiders. At great heights, I jump off, smiling. In the face of death I wink. But, when I look into your profile, i was in fear of how much i will like to get to know you .Multiply it by infinity, take it to the depths of forever and you'll still only have a glimpse how your profile as hit me like a tidal wave .It takes a second to say I love you, but a lifetime to show it.... ....i will be waiting hear from you Tony ..

pic of guy

obvious troll account but where the phuck is that copypasta from
    Recently changed my whole appearance/physique, check out my transformation thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156346053 - thank you for the support misc!

**MISC Horsehead Crew**
    *No fap crew*
    *Get nervous before going for a haircut crew*
    *Only leave the house to go to the gym crew*
    *Go to movie theaters by myself crew*
    *Forever alone crew* - HAVE A GIRLFRIEND NOW MISC FUARKKKK
    *WetBreast is gonna make it crew*
    *Can't do no fap crew*

Stats: 5'11", 180 lbs
    jutte13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jutte13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jutte13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jutte13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jutte13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jutte13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jutte13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jutte13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jutte13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jutte13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jutte13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit jutte13's BodySpace
    She never responded after I laid my heart out on a platter.
    Honor the gods, love your woman, and defend your country.

Jay Cutler is without a doubt thee greatest natty bodybuilder of all time.

Stats: 5'9", 210 lbs
    omg_otters has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) omg_otters has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) omg_otters has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) omg_otters has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) omg_otters has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) omg_otters has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) omg_otters has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) omg_otters has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) omg_otters has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) omg_otters has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) omg_otters has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit omg_otters's BodySpace
    Potential.
    [QUOTE=mrawdtsi]seriously, the best username in the misc. srs. lol every time....[/QUOTE]
    [QUOTE=MyBodyIsRdy420]your username is sofa king cool.[/QUOTE]

squat/bench/deadlift - 462/286/572

RossCunliffe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RossCunliffe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RossCunliffe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RossCunliffe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RossCunliffe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RossCunliffe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RossCunliffe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RossCunliffe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RossCunliffe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RossCunliffe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RossCunliffe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hi i don't fear insects or spiders. At great heights, I jump off, smiling. In the face of death I wink. But, when I look into your profile, i was in fear of how much i will like to get to know you .Multiply it by infinity, take it to the depths of forever and you'll still only have a glimpse how your profile as hit me like a tidal wave .It takes a second to say I love you, but a lifetime to show it.... ....i will be waiting hear from you Tony ..

lmao, so this is fresh den? Thought it may have already been copied from somewhere, gonna troll sloots with it now
    Recently changed my whole appearance/physique, check out my transformation thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156346053 - thank you for the support misc!

**MISC Horsehead Crew**
    *No fap crew*
    *Can't do no fap crew*

quickcomment is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) quickcomment is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) quickcomment is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) quickcomment is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) quickcomment is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) quickcomment is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) quickcomment is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) quickcomment is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) quickcomment is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) quickcomment is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) quickcomment is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    romancescam.com phaggots

Originally Posted by quickcomment View Post
    romancescam.com phaggots

**MISC Horsehead Crew**
    *No fap crew*
    *Can't do no fap crew*

Stats: 5'7", 149 lbs
    Speys has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Speys has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Speys has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Speys has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Speys has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Speys has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Speys has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Speys has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Speys has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Speys has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Speys has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Speys's BodySpace
    This thread title rustles my jimmies, It hardly makes sense. "receives random add" What the fuk does that even mean?

facebook friend request?
    Did she get added to your special education class?
    Sometimes when I say "I'm okay" what I really want is for someone to hold my hand, look at me in the eyes and say "I know you're not okay, Here's $1000.00" - Mattelaire

Originally Posted by Speys View Post
    This thread title rustles my jimmies, It hardly makes sense. "receives random add" What the fuk does that even mean?

facebook friend request?
    Did she get added to your special education class?
    sorry brah didn't mean to rustle jimmies :/

Stats: 5'7", 140 lbs

oh I see now

**MISC Horsehead Crew**
    *No fap crew*
    *Can't do no fap crew*