Closed Thread
Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast
    ThinkAboutThis is just really nice. (+1000) ThinkAboutThis is just really nice. (+1000) ThinkAboutThis is just really nice. (+1000) ThinkAboutThis is just really nice. (+1000) ThinkAboutThis is just really nice. (+1000) ThinkAboutThis is just really nice. (+1000) ThinkAboutThis is just really nice. (+1000) ThinkAboutThis is just really nice. (+1000) ThinkAboutThis is just really nice. (+1000) ThinkAboutThis is just really nice. (+1000) ThinkAboutThis is just really nice. (+1000)
    Just came back from a brutal leg workout. I'm improving every single day. Nothing can stop me

ThinkAboutThis is just really nice. (+1000) ThinkAboutThis is just really nice. (+1000) ThinkAboutThis is just really nice. (+1000) ThinkAboutThis is just really nice. (+1000) ThinkAboutThis is just really nice. (+1000) ThinkAboutThis is just really nice. (+1000) ThinkAboutThis is just really nice. (+1000) ThinkAboutThis is just really nice. (+1000) ThinkAboutThis is just really nice. (+1000) ThinkAboutThis is just really nice. (+1000) ThinkAboutThis is just really nice. (+1000)

Up early again, coffee & gym time. LET'S GO

pusspuss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pusspuss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pusspuss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pusspuss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pusspuss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pusspuss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pusspuss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pusspuss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pusspuss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pusspuss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pusspuss is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Been living the good, positive life for a while now but been sucked into a black hole these past weeks. One tough negative thought and the mind just went out of control. Really need to get back in the game but damn, it's hard.
    SC: sofetchie

MisterOldPea will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisterOldPea will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisterOldPea will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisterOldPea will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisterOldPea will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisterOldPea will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisterOldPea will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisterOldPea will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisterOldPea will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisterOldPea will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisterOldPea will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by pusspuss View Post
    Been living the good, positive life for a while now but been sucked into a black hole these past weeks. One tough negative thought and the mind just went out of control. Really need to get back in the game but damn, it's hard.
    That's how I'm feeling at the moment, certain tutor giving me a hard time at college which just phucked up my whole week and my view on education.

If anybody wants a good read, try reading the "6 Harsh Truths That Will Make You a Better Person" article on Cracked, yes it sounds negative, but somehow reading it motivates me. :P
    only 1730s kids will get this

NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

5. The Principle of Rhythm

"Everything flows, out and in; everything has its tides;
    all things rise and fall; the pendulum-swing manifests in
    everything; the measure of the swing to the right is the
    measure of the swing to the left; rhythm compensates."--The
    Kybalion.

This Principle embodies the truth that in everything there is manifested a measured motion, to and fro; a flow and inflow; a swing backward and forward; a pendulum-like movement; a tide-like ebb and flow; a high-tide and low-tide; between the two poles which exist in accordance with the Principle of Polarity described a moment ago. There is always an action and a reaction; an advance and a retreat; a rising and a sinking. This is in the affairs of the Universe, suns, worlds, men, animals, mind, energy, and matter. This law is manifest in the creation and destruction of worlds; in the rise and fall of nations; in the life of all things; and finally in the mental states of Man (and it is with this latter that the Hermetists find the understanding of the Principle most important). The Hermetists have grasped this Principle, finding its universal application, and have also discovered certain means to overcome its effects in themselves by the use of the appropriate formulas and methods. They apply the Mental Law of Neutralization. They cannot annul the Principle, or cause it to cease its operation, but they have learned how to escape its effects upon themselves to a certain degree depending upon the Mastery of the Principle. They have learned how to USE it, instead of being USED BY it. In this and similar methods, consist the Art of the Hermetists. The Master of Hermetics polarizes himself at the point at which he desires to rest, and then neutralizes the Rhythmic swing of the pendulum which would tend to carry him to the other pole. All individuals who have attained any degree of Self-Mastery do this to a certain degree, more or less unconsciously, but the Master does this consciously, and by the use of his Will, and attains a degree of Poise and Mental Firmness almost impossible of belief on the part of the masses who are swung backward and forward like a pendulum. This Principle and that of Polarity have been closely studied by the Hermetists, and the methods of counteracting, neutralizing, and USING them form an important part of the Hermetic Mental Alchemy.

The key isn't to delude yourself into FALSE positive thinking, i.e "Oh if I just BELIEVE that I won't get hit by a car when I cross the street, it won't happen!"

The key is not to INVEST in negative outcomes, but realize the possibility of them as well, i.e "I COULD get hit by a car, but if I check the street and am attentive I WON'T let it happen."

Be AWARE of ALL possible outcomes, but only invest your thoughts in ones that BENEFIT YOU. NEVER delude yourself by ignorance because this does NOT make negative outcomes any LESS likely to happen.

Also read:

http://www.bakadesuyo.com/2013/11/th...tive-thinking/

www.bakadesuyo.com/2014/02/samurai/

Unregistered Ninja MadNinjaSkills's Avatar
    MadNinjaSkills has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MadNinjaSkills has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MadNinjaSkills has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MadNinjaSkills has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MadNinjaSkills has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MadNinjaSkills has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MadNinjaSkills has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MadNinjaSkills has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MadNinjaSkills has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MadNinjaSkills has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MadNinjaSkills has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Well I actually went to a real gym for the first time in 15 years. Up until then I have been working out at home with some free weights doing circuit training. (gifted to me by my sister lolz). So any way, I got a basic workout in with someone nice enough to show me......and it's now day three and I still can't hardly move. My legs hurt so bad I'm walking funny. I look like I've been ridden hard and hung up wet! But I at least went and I'm still motivated to go back.

Originally Posted by MadNinjaSkills View Post
    Well I actually went to a real gym for the first time in 15 years. Up until then I have been working out at home with some free weights doing circuit training. (gifted to me by my sister lolz). So any way, I got a basic workout in with someone nice enough to show me......and it's now day three and I still can't hardly move. My legs hurt so bad I'm walking funny. I look like I've been ridden hard and hung up wet! But I at least went and I'm still motivated to go back.
    That's awesome. The hardest part is just getting started.. The insecurities and lack of confidence if you don't think you look your best, or are not strong.. But once you get over the hump of just BEGINNING, and you progress, it becomes the thing that you look forward to in your day, rather than a chore. That's been my experience, anyway

To the post above ^^ I mess around for laughs a lot at times, but am always real in this thread

MisterOldPea will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisterOldPea will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisterOldPea will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisterOldPea will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisterOldPea will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisterOldPea will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisterOldPea will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisterOldPea will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisterOldPea will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisterOldPea will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisterOldPea will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Smoke alarm going off for no reason, somebody pray for my sanity, trying to meditate away the beeps LOL

pls stahp make it stahp nonononononono

oh GOD... sorry i'm going absolutely nuts here trying to keep my composure and avoid my angry neighbours

(20 minutes later and it has finally stopped, now I need some relaxation)
    Last edited by MisterOldPea; 02-28-2014 at 10:17 AM.

pusspuss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pusspuss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pusspuss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pusspuss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pusspuss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pusspuss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pusspuss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pusspuss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pusspuss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pusspuss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pusspuss is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by MisterOldPea View Post
    That's how I'm feeling at the moment, certain tutor giving me a hard time at college which just phucked up my whole week and my view on education.

If anybody wants a good read, try reading the "6 Harsh Truths That Will Make You a Better Person" article on Cracked, yes it sounds negative, but somehow reading it motivates me. :P
    Ugh, I hope your situation get sorted too. Sucks to feel absolutely powerless sometimes. I'll look up the article on Cracked, sounds like something I'd like haha.

Originally Posted by NVious View Post

5. The Principle of Rhythm

"Everything flows, out and in; everything has its tides;
    all things rise and fall; the pendulum-swing manifests in
    everything; the measure of the swing to the right is the
    measure of the swing to the left; rhythm compensates."--The
    Kybalion.

This Principle embodies the truth that in everything there is manifested a measured motion, to and fro; a flow and inflow; a swing backward and forward; a pendulum-like movement; a tide-like ebb and flow; a high-tide and low-tide; between the two poles which exist in accordance with the Principle of Polarity described a moment ago. There is always an action and a reaction; an advance and a retreat; a rising and a sinking. This is in the affairs of the Universe, suns, worlds, men, animals, mind, energy, and matter. This law is manifest in the creation and destruction of worlds; in the rise and fall of nations; in the life of all things; and finally in the mental states of Man (and it is with this latter that the Hermetists find the understanding of the Principle most important). The Hermetists have grasped this Principle, finding its universal application, and have also discovered certain means to overcome its effects in themselves by the use of the appropriate formulas and methods. They apply the Mental Law of Neutralization. They cannot annul the Principle, or cause it to cease its operation, but they have learned how to escape its effects upon themselves to a certain degree depending upon the Mastery of the Principle. They have learned how to USE it, instead of being USED BY it. In this and similar methods, consist the Art of the Hermetists. The Master of Hermetics polarizes himself at the point at which he desires to rest, and then neutralizes the Rhythmic swing of the pendulum which would tend to carry him to the other pole. All individuals who have attained any degree of Self-Mastery do this to a certain degree, more or less unconsciously, but the Master does this consciously, and by the use of his Will, and attains a degree of Poise and Mental Firmness almost impossible of belief on the part of the masses who are swung backward and forward like a pendulum. This Principle and that of Polarity have been closely studied by the Hermetists, and the methods of counteracting, neutralizing, and USING them form an important part of the Hermetic Mental Alchemy.

The key isn't to delude yourself into FALSE positive thinking, i.e "Oh if I just BELIEVE that I won't get hit by a car when I cross the street, it won't happen!"

The key is not to INVEST in negative outcomes, but realize the possibility of them as well, i.e "I COULD get hit by a car, but if I check the street and am attentive I WON'T let it happen."

Be AWARE of ALL possible outcomes, but only invest your thoughts in ones that BENEFIT YOU. NEVER delude yourself by ignorance because this does NOT make negative outcomes any LESS likely to happen.

Also read:

http://www.bakadesuyo.com/2013/11/th...tive-thinking/

www.bakadesuyo.com/2014/02/samurai/
    This was amazing, just what I needed to read right now. Thank you so much! I'll bookmark and look at the links when I have a lil bit more time to really let it sink in. Wow, starting to feel like I can maybe turn this around now.

NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Ugh, I hope your situation get sorted too. Sucks to feel absolutely powerless sometimes. I'll look up the article on Cracked, sounds like something I'd like haha.

This was amazing, just what I needed to read right now. Thank you so much! I'll bookmark and look at the links when I have a lil bit more time to really let it sink in. Wow, starting to feel like I can maybe turn this around now.
    No worries friend, happy to help.

If you want the rest of the Hermetic Principles, check out these posts:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...post1162623623

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...post1212538361

If you want to read the entire book, you can just google The Kybalion PDF, it's very short but filled with IMMENSE wisdom.

Just had my second workout of the day after a great lifting session this afternoon.. Now relaxing, may have a glass of red wine, but not "going out" or anything like that. Feeling great

I think I've found the source of most of my problems, real lack of social life. I love it when I start making a breakthrough, means I can finally start working on something I know is going to help.

No worries friend, happy to help.

If you want the rest of the Hermetic Principles, check out these posts:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...post1162623623

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...post1212538361

If you want to read the entire book, you can just google The Kybalion PDF, it's very short but filled with IMMENSE wisdom.
    I'll check out the links and the Kybalion. Been reading through the links from yesterday and wow, I can just feel things falling into place. The calm of the samurai was really thought provoking!
    (I'm also the creep who just followed you on IG, great pics and even a quote from Aurelius? Damn bro. )

woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just finished reading The Power Of Now by Eckhart Tolle. My new favourite book of all time.

That was some srs life changing chit.

Originally Posted by woodsmash View Post
    Just finished reading The Power Of Now by Eckhart Tolle. My new favourite book of all time.

That was some srs life changing chit.
    For real? Haven't heard a bad thing about it yet so maybe it's time to read it.

woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    For real? Haven't heard a bad thing about it yet so maybe it's time to read it.
    Yeah there are so many parts that I just read and went "wow that makes so much sense" and I'll be trying to apply a lot of the stuff in the book into life. I'll probably read it again some time soon just cause I know I didn't consume quite a bit of things in it

conisag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conisag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conisag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conisag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conisag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conisag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conisag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conisag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conisag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conisag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conisag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    In.

Passed 2 years I've been on my
    Own self improvement program, it's seen me progress a lot in my life, I went from
    Not having enough money to eat to having a great home, a great girlfriend a great job, having great holidays and I've got a lot a long way to go, this year I'm. Going shark fishing off the coast of Cornwall and west Wales, I'm going to Amsterdam Spain and Italy and I'm planning on jumping out of a plane, at this end of this year my
    Goal is to be a better, happier and more successful man, do I fit the membership requirements ?
    2006 OG

In on drep fade?

Lord of manor of wansley

Originally Posted by conisag View Post
    In.

Passed 2 years I've been on my
    Own self improvement program, it's seen me progress a lot in my life, I went from
    Not having enough money to eat to having a great home, a great girlfriend a great job, having great holidays and I've got a lot a long way to go, this year I'm. Going shark fishing off the coast of Cornwall and west Wales, I'm going to Amsterdam Spain and Italy and I'm planning on jumping out of a plane, at this end of this year my
    Goal is to be a better, happier and more successful man, do I fit the membership requirements ?
    Hell yea man. I'm mirin improvement

I'll be off to the Netherlands, Spain, Belgium, UK and possibly France in July

Xylo is just really nice. (+1000) Xylo is just really nice. (+1000) Xylo is just really nice. (+1000) Xylo is just really nice. (+1000) Xylo is just really nice. (+1000) Xylo is just really nice. (+1000) Xylo is just really nice. (+1000) Xylo is just really nice. (+1000) Xylo is just really nice. (+1000) Xylo is just really nice. (+1000) Xylo is just really nice. (+1000)
    In brahs

Had a lot of trouble with ex-gf and friends falling out with me so I'm spending a lot of time focusing on improving myself in any way possible. Improving my diet a lot, meditating, going to the gym, spending more time studying, meeting friends etc

Anyone got any self-improving pro-tips?
    ^watchout ur comments bro

* Aiming piss at chit stains on the toilet to try and wash them off crew *
    ++ Positive Crew ++
    Database of self-improvement threads: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157094193

Originally Posted by Xylo View Post
    In brahs

Had a lot of trouble with ex-gf and friends falling out with me so I'm spending a lot of time focusing on improving myself in any way possible. Improving my diet a lot, meditating, going to the gym, spending more time studying, meeting friends etc

Sounds similar to what has gone on with me.. Minus the girlfriend, lol. In a way it's like i am married to the gym now, haha, as lame as that sounds.. I have just been going every single day, and when I'm there I push it so damn hard, it's literally something I look forward to all day. Just keep working hard and doing what you're doing, but also be sure to put yourself out there in public! It's something I need to do more of

workinithard is a name known to all. (+5000) workinithard is a name known to all. (+5000) workinithard is a name known to all. (+5000) workinithard is a name known to all. (+5000) workinithard is a name known to all. (+5000) workinithard is a name known to all. (+5000) workinithard is a name known to all. (+5000) workinithard is a name known to all. (+5000) workinithard is a name known to all. (+5000) workinithard is a name known to all. (+5000) workinithard is a name known to all. (+5000)
    This isn't self improvement, but I have been a little depressed lately. I asked 2-3 chicks out last two weeks and got turned down. I used to be such a slayer. (Not always sex, but usually I was decent with the getting dates.) well idk what happen, maybe they can tell I'm a little down an out? I haven't made many friends in school, I got guys I hang out with and talk to at school, but never really hung out with them outside of school. I'm still fat lol so I know that kills my self image in my head.

This is what I'm workin on at the moment.

Studying more
    Less tv
    Read more books
    Stop cussing
    Stop with the dirty jokes/sick sense of humor
    Gym/running
    Making friends (advice on this)

Sorry I haven't told anyone even my best friend what happen, so I had to vent. Any advice would be good.
    Sig line can't be a novel

Originally Posted by woodsmash View Post
    Yeah there are so many parts that I just read and went "wow that makes so much sense" and I'll be trying to apply a lot of the stuff in the book into life. I'll probably read it again some time soon just cause I know I didn't consume quite a bit of things in it
    It's usually the best books that needs to be read time and time again. I found a pdf so it's on iBooks and my "to do list". So many books to read! Hope you'll have a great re-read!

Originally Posted by Xylo View Post
    In brahs

Learn to work SMART and not hard.

Pursue everything you TRULY desire.

Read:

http://www.bakadesuyo.com/2014/02/se...power-mastery/

Originally Posted by workinithard View Post
    This isn't self improvement, but I have been a little depressed lately. I asked 2-3 chicks out last two weeks and got turned down. I used to be such a slayer. (Not always sex, but usually I was decent with the getting dates.) well idk what happen, maybe they can tell I'm a little down an out? I haven't made many friends in school, I got guys I hang out with and talk to at school, but never really hung out with them outside of school. I'm still fat lol so I know that kills my self image in my head.

This is what I'm workin on at the moment.

Studying more
    Less tv
    Read more books
    Stop cussing
    Stop with the dirty jokes/sick sense of humor

Gym/running
    Making friends (advice on this)

Sorry I haven't told anyone even my best friend what happen, so I had to vent. Any advice would be good.
    Why are you choosing to cut those out?

SwissRicola is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SwissRicola is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SwissRicola is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SwissRicola is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SwissRicola is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SwissRicola is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SwissRicola is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SwissRicola is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SwissRicola is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SwissRicola is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SwissRicola is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    in as usual
    if it is to be it is up to me

workinithard is a name known to all. (+5000) workinithard is a name known to all. (+5000) workinithard is a name known to all. (+5000) workinithard is a name known to all. (+5000) workinithard is a name known to all. (+5000) workinithard is a name known to all. (+5000) workinithard is a name known to all. (+5000) workinithard is a name known to all. (+5000) workinithard is a name known to all. (+5000) workinithard is a name known to all. (+5000) workinithard is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Learn to work SMART and not hard.

Pursue everything you TRULY desire.

Read:

http://www.bakadesuyo.com/2014/02/se...power-mastery/

Why are you choosing to cut those out?
    A lot of the chicks I talk to at school notice I do it a lot. I'm prior military so my dirty jokes can be a little to dirty. I'm not trying to stop around the guys, more around the girls. I don't want to seem like an inconsiderate ******* if that makes sense.

A lot of the chicks I talk to at school notice I do it a lot. I'm prior military so my dirty jokes can be a little to dirty. I'm not trying to stop around the guys, more around the girls. I don't want to seem like an inconsiderate ******* if that makes sense.
    Understandable, but never try to be something/someone that you're not. Genuine crudeness will be looked upon better than forced chivalry

Originally Posted by ThinkAboutThis View Post
    Understandable, but never try to be something/someone that you're not. Genuine crudeness will be looked upon better than forced chivalry
    Totally agree with you brah. Just trying to be a better person over all.

If he dies, he dies ARhymingApe's Avatar
    ARhymingApe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ARhymingApe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ARhymingApe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ARhymingApe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ARhymingApe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ARhymingApe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ARhymingApe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ARhymingApe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ARhymingApe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ARhymingApe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ARhymingApe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Tagged for later reading
    Gentleman of Leisure

I wouldn't ever change myself for others, I mean maybe you could moderate yourself if you're screwing yourself over, but being a cheeky kunt has always worked out well for me.