Closed Thread
Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast
    13thsunn is on a distinguished road. (+10) 13thsunn is on a distinguished road. (+10) 13thsunn is on a distinguished road. (+10) 13thsunn is on a distinguished road. (+10) 13thsunn is on a distinguished road. (+10) 13thsunn is on a distinguished road. (+10) 13thsunn is on a distinguished road. (+10) 13thsunn is on a distinguished road. (+10) 13thsunn is on a distinguished road. (+10) 13thsunn is on a distinguished road. (+10) 13thsunn is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Anyone have any really good TED talks they'd care to share?

This one might be my favorite

* Self-Improvement Crew *

NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ThinkAboutThis View Post
    Dude.. first, i'm fuking sad and drunk after my team lost in the sweet 16, but.. YOU KNOW DAMN WELL what the answer to your question is.. NO, it is NOT too late to join clubs and get involved with organizations that would allow you to meet like-minded indiiduals.. I just graduated and I really wish I had done JUST THAT.. Literally, you'd rather stay home on any given night than be obligated to go out to some meeting.. But I URGE YOU to go fuking force yourself into these clubs/orgs. You will NOT REGRET IT, my friend. Go to your first meeting tomorrow
    yeah its a great way to meet smart people too
    yolo
    tuf

Glutamine1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Glutamine1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Glutamine1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Glutamine1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Glutamine1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Glutamine1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Glutamine1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Glutamine1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Glutamine1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Glutamine1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Glutamine1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    As you guys may remember, I was kind of talking to that girl in Chicago, but had to leave because of getting trouble in med school. She got turned off, kind of dissed me, and things ended. I was pretty disappointed, and started to re-evaluate my position in life. Granted, I'm back in good standing, I decided to pick up other hobbies, specifically investing. Started to learn about stocks and options. I never want a girl to tell me or imply that I didn't work hard in life as she did.

Talking to some miscers here and in real life, some suggested to go NC and one or two said to go ahead with the plan below. Anyways, it was her birthday on the 23rd of this month. I shipped the gift out on the 17th, so it would get there in time. The tracking # showed it reached her on the 19th. I sent her a bday gift of a stuffed pig (inside joke) and a birthday card. I didn't want to ignore it because things ended. I wake up this morning to this. Lol, almost 10 days after...whatever. I deleted the text and didn't respond back.

I was contemplating on messaging back saying "No problem" or something along those lines. Today while reading up on investing something caught my eye about JD Rockefeller. Started reading about him and boom, I ran into this quote by JDRock. Made me realize I don't need to respond back to her and just to let it go. Feels good. Absolutely sickening.

MisterOldPea will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisterOldPea will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisterOldPea will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisterOldPea will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisterOldPea will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisterOldPea will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisterOldPea will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisterOldPea will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisterOldPea will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisterOldPea will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisterOldPea will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Didn't pass my group selection at ASDA (Wal-Mart) which is a shame. Probably didn't seem enthusiastic enough, but I'm desperate for a job so I might just apply to work at KFC. A job is a job and money is something I really need at the moment.

But life is improving, especially the social side of it, started hanging around with an old colleague from a previous job and he's a bit "out there", so that influences me to be more outgoing and whatnot.
    only 1730s kids will get this

Foreverbulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Foreverbulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Foreverbulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Foreverbulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Foreverbulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Foreverbulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Foreverbulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Foreverbulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Foreverbulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Foreverbulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Foreverbulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hope all you brahs are doing well

So hard balancing work and uni... Getting worried I'm falling behind
    ++ Positive Crew ++

woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Tfw deny opportunity to make a girl your gf cause you want to focus more on yourself

I feel so obsessed with this self-improvement thing that I don't feel like having a gf now is good for me, especially financially

CandyMane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CandyMane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CandyMane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CandyMane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CandyMane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CandyMane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CandyMane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CandyMane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CandyMane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CandyMane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CandyMane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by woodsmash View Post
    Tfw deny opportunity to make a girl your gf cause you want to focus more on yourself

I feel so obsessed with this self-improvement thing that I don't feel like having a gf now is good for me, especially financially
    I try my best to improve myself and made ok process in a year But how do you go to obsessed mode? very srs no hate. curious. wat do you do

naths is a name known to all. (+5000) naths is a name known to all. (+5000) naths is a name known to all. (+5000) naths is a name known to all. (+5000) naths is a name known to all. (+5000) naths is a name known to all. (+5000) naths is a name known to all. (+5000) naths is a name known to all. (+5000) naths is a name known to all. (+5000) naths is a name known to all. (+5000) naths is a name known to all. (+5000)

The great thing about this whole self-improvement thing is that every single day you are improving yourself beyond measure and hopefully, if you're doing it right, you're eventually going to be greater than you ever thought you could be.
    There will be a girl that comes along on this journey and shows you how to be an even better person, while not negatively impacting your life, and you'll realise that love doesn't detract from your own journey, but makes you a stronger person - if it's the right person.

PigBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) PigBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) PigBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) PigBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) PigBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) PigBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) PigBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) PigBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) PigBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) PigBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) PigBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Tfw deny opportunity to make a girl your gf cause you want to
    How have you been improving exactly? Repped brah.

woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by CandyMane View Post
    I try my best to improve myself and made ok process in a year But how do you go to obsessed mode? very srs no hate. curious. wat do you do
    I wouldn't say I'm obsessed, sometimes I just feel like I am. I want to spend more time working on myself more than anything

Originally Posted by PigBrah View Post
    How have you been improving exactly? Repped brah.
    Reading, studying, meeting people, opening up to new experiences, picking up new skills, as well as lifting and getting better at kick boxing

Originally Posted by naths View Post
    The great thing about this whole self-improvement thing is that every single day you are improving yourself beyond measure and hopefully, if you're doing it right, you're eventually going to be greater than you ever thought you could be.
    There will be a girl that comes along on this journey and shows you how to be an even better person, while not negatively impacting your life, and you'll realise that love doesn't detract from your own journey, but makes you a stronger person - if it's the right person.
    Word!

[300 Spartan Perioeci] EvanAlmighty's Avatar
    EvanAlmighty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvanAlmighty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvanAlmighty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvanAlmighty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvanAlmighty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvanAlmighty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvanAlmighty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvanAlmighty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvanAlmighty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvanAlmighty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvanAlmighty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    fuarrrk brahs! thanks to this thread, i always tried of ways to improve my life

got a job in a organic/health grocery store, but only for 1 day a week

so i had to go job hunting for another job to fill in the other days, and i just got hired at express (clothing store) fuking awesome, im so happy, after so many other jobs that turned me down, this job took me in after interviewing me yesterday and today

so many hbb work there too, im excited to meet my new coworkers haha
    Let's get this bread

Foreverbulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Foreverbulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Foreverbulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Foreverbulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Foreverbulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Foreverbulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Foreverbulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Foreverbulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Foreverbulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Foreverbulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Foreverbulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by EvanAlmighty View Post

so i had to go job hunting for another job to fill in the other days, and i just got hired at express (clothing store) fuking awesome, im so happy, after so many other jobs that turned me down, this job took me in after interviewing me yesterday and today

gjdm! hope the job goes well for you brah
    ++ Positive Crew ++

bp06km is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bp06km is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bp06km is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bp06km is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bp06km is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bp06km is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bp06km is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bp06km is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bp06km is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bp06km is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bp06km is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    sup brahs, heres a post from a thread I made today, maybe you guys can give me advice here as well if you missed it
    From what your write you seem like a fairly personable person. If the traumatizing life event crippled your social standing, i'd say that's natural and a fine experience to learn from. When you're in a situation like that you're basically forced to develop your inner spirit because your external world slowly fades away, leaving you solely with your own thoughts. Now, it seems you're comfortable with yourself aside from lack of companionship, and if that's the case, you're ahead of the curve. Finding friends is easily done, as long as you're not an a@@hole. 2 semesters? join a club that relates to one of your hobbies in some way if possible. Spare time during the day? walk around the campus and meet people. Study at home? start studying at the library. See flyers around the school for events? attend some you'd be even remotely interested in. Join FB groups that are related to classes. There are tons of options. Don't dwell on an experience that you can harness for self-improvement.

bp06km is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bp06km is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bp06km is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bp06km is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bp06km is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bp06km is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bp06km is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bp06km is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bp06km is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bp06km is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bp06km is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Brah, Make sure you don't play around with people from work.... you will risk losing your job. Judging by what you say it seems tough to find one at this time for you, are you sure you want to risk that for hbbs at work that you can find elsewhere? use it for improving your social network while striving for that higher tier job at the same time

Originally Posted by naths View Post
    The best part of self-improvement in that regard is that you'll know yourself deeply before engaging in a relationship again. When you feel the desire/lust/passion/energy of a girl you KNOW you NEED in your life because she is the diamond in the rough that promotes your own being, it will be all that much sweeter. You'll know when you know, as the saying goes... don't waste time with pawns until you meet your queen.

squeeeeze is a jewel in the rough. (+500) squeeeeze is a jewel in the rough. (+500) squeeeeze is a jewel in the rough. (+500) squeeeeze is a jewel in the rough. (+500) squeeeeze is a jewel in the rough. (+500) squeeeeze is a jewel in the rough. (+500) squeeeeze is a jewel in the rough. (+500) squeeeeze is a jewel in the rough. (+500) squeeeeze is a jewel in the rough. (+500) squeeeeze is a jewel in the rough. (+500) squeeeeze is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    in on self improvement thread. gonna go back and catch up on whats happening

Originally Posted by ThinkAboutThis View Post
    Got love for all of you. Be the person the child version of you wanted to be
    holy fuk when i was a kid i had such low ambitions. don't know why, i guess i just didn't see the point of pushing myself back then. i'm not even 30 and i'm way ahead of where i thought i wanted to be. got about 5-6 things i want to do this year.

CSP95 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CSP95 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CSP95 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CSP95 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CSP95 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CSP95 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CSP95 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CSP95 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CSP95 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CSP95 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CSP95 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Good thread, gonna keep it more active with my posts now

I need to snag another 4.0 to round off my freshman year with a 4, so this last month = need to seriously keep it up

however, I have done well so far and motivation has dropped off a tad

Anyway, today looks like:
    6-8 gym, shower, clean room, meditate if time permits
    8-9:15 study for history exam monday
    9:30-10:50 physics lecture
    11-12 physics homework cont.
    12-1 eat, call mom and dad
    1-2 hist exam study
    2-4 physics lab
    4-5 knock out physics lab homework, eat snack
    5-6 hist study
    6-7 eat dinner, finish macros, call mom and dad
    7-8 relax (TV, yt videos, etc)
    8-8:30 talk to girlfriend
    8:30-10:00 Calculus revision/history revision

Looks like a productive day to me, lol

Wish you guys luck in your self improvements. As of right now, grades > everything

I'm a petroleum engineering major btw. Look forward to getting ideas and motivation from this thread.
    Strength Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161931443&p=1251503151#post1251503151

miximitosis will become famous soon enough. (+50) miximitosis will become famous soon enough. (+50) miximitosis will become famous soon enough. (+50) miximitosis will become famous soon enough. (+50) miximitosis will become famous soon enough. (+50) miximitosis will become famous soon enough. (+50) miximitosis will become famous soon enough. (+50) miximitosis will become famous soon enough. (+50) miximitosis will become famous soon enough. (+50) miximitosis will become famous soon enough. (+50) miximitosis will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    In!

What is success and happiness for you guys?

I posted this in another thread but I love sharing my vision with as many people as possible as it almost makes me feel more accountable in actually achieving it....

For me personally (which I know not everyone will agree with), happiness simplified, is two things.

1. Being grateful for what I have (being grateful for my partner, family, dog, house, travelling etc)
    2. Constantly improving myself (I truly believe if you aren't improving your life as a man, then you are simply selfish and waiting to die)

As a man, I feel it's my responsibility to have the biggest and most positive impact on the world as possible. One of my favourite quotes is "If I see farther, it is not because I have superior vision. It is because I stand on the shoulders of the giants before me". In other words , it is because of the men of character and vision before our time that allows us to live the life we do and to achieve new levels of success. In 100 years, when I'm long gone, I want to be remembered as a 'giant'. Even if it's only just to my son or grandson. Improving the lives of others because of your own achievements is true success to me.

How do I plan on having the most impact as possible? Making as much money as I can ethically through business and other investments (property). My plan, once financially free, is to educate others on reaching financial freedom in the hope that they the do the same for others. In conjunction with this I am going to set up a charitable foundation to help out people who's lives I can truly have an impact on.

As you can see through my dream, abundence is the key to helping out others and in turn living a happy, fulfilling and meaningful life.

Hope you guys have a great day!

[300 Spartan Perioeci] EvanAlmighty's Avatar
    EvanAlmighty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvanAlmighty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvanAlmighty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvanAlmighty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvanAlmighty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvanAlmighty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvanAlmighty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvanAlmighty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvanAlmighty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvanAlmighty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvanAlmighty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm typing this from my phone and half asleep so ignore any typos

Today was my first day at my new job(retail clothing store) it was an overnight shift, most miserable 11 hours of my life. First when I get in to see the mgr, I don't get introduced to no one and just get told what task to do.

Everyone coming in doesnt know me obviously since it's my first day. Nobody said hi to me to be nice to the new guy, instead they made me feel worthless, didn't look at me or even acknowledge me. All 11 hours no one was made any attempt at even getting my name, or asking how thing were going, if I needed help etc.

Now was it my fault for not going around introducing myself or was I put in an awkward situation especially since my mgr didnt let anyone in on the fact that I'm a new employee.

I mean I was always the type to introduced myself to any new hires at my old job, make it easy on the new person. Not here, they all ignored me and pretty much made me feel like ****
    Let's get this bread

NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Today was my first day at my new job(retail clothing store) it was an overnight shift, most miserable 11 hours of my life. First when I get in to see the mgr, I don't get introduced to no one and just get told what task to do.

Everyone coming in doesnt know me obviously since it's my first day. Nobody said hi to me to be nice to the new guy, instead they made me feel worthless, didn't look at me or even acknowledge me. All 11 hours no one was made any attempt at even getting my name, or asking how thing were going, if I needed help etc.

Now was it my fault for not going around introducing myself or was I put in an awkward situation especially since my mgr didnt let anyone in on the fact that I'm a new employee.

I mean I was always the type to introduced myself to any new hires at my old job, make it easy on the new person. Not here, they all ignored me and pretty much made me feel like ****
    First, nobody made you feel like ****, you made yourself feel that way. Why do you care what a bunch of randoms think/do? You didn't introduce yourself, why do you expect them to do something you're not willing to do?

Second, overnight shift people aren't the sanest to begin with (on average), so again, why do you care what they think?

If you want to make friends, meet people, take the first step and introduce yourself. If they're dickheads, you can just ignore/never talk to them again, if not, then cool...you just made a new friend.

workinithard is a name known to all. (+5000) workinithard is a name known to all. (+5000) workinithard is a name known to all. (+5000) workinithard is a name known to all. (+5000) workinithard is a name known to all. (+5000) workinithard is a name known to all. (+5000) workinithard is a name known to all. (+5000) workinithard is a name known to all. (+5000) workinithard is a name known to all. (+5000) workinithard is a name known to all. (+5000) workinithard is a name known to all. (+5000)

As I agree with what Nvious said on somethings, not all of that is true. I just started at lowes on Friday, and while walking around doing the little scavenger hunt thing they have you do in orientation, people walk up to you and say hello and ask how everything is going and when do we start. Retail is a horrible place to work especially depending on the store. Jc penny where I work, was just unfriendly in general and I hated working there. But I have always loved working at lowes.

Try introducing yourself though and get to know people and again like Nvious said, if they are dik heads just don't bother with them.
    Sig line can't be a novel

MisterOldPea will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisterOldPea will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisterOldPea will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisterOldPea will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisterOldPea will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisterOldPea will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisterOldPea will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisterOldPea will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisterOldPea will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisterOldPea will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisterOldPea will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    fuark me i got the job, took them ages to get back to me, thought i flunked it but damn feels good to be employed and in education
    only 1730s kids will get this

TeflonD0n is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeflonD0n is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeflonD0n is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeflonD0n is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeflonD0n is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeflonD0n is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeflonD0n is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeflonD0n is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeflonD0n is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeflonD0n is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeflonD0n is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Guys we need an IRC. Tinder has it's own IRC on efnet, why not us? So much potential. It's sad that most of us are obsessed with busting nuts over long term satisfaction.
    *Misc Engineering crew*
    *Redpill Crew*
    *Chicago crew*
    *Self-Improvement Crew*

Reviving the thread haha, how has everyone been?
    ++ Positive Crew ++

pusspuss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pusspuss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pusspuss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pusspuss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pusspuss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pusspuss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pusspuss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pusspuss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pusspuss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pusspuss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pusspuss is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Foreverbulker View Post

It's been rough brah. Lost a relative and trying to keep my head above the water.
    SC: sofetchie

NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Foreverbulker View Post

Really good brah, finished a uni course which allows me to get into whatever program I want, got a new job which is starting soon, getting fuuuarrkkinnn shredded, improving my Portuguese and acquiring dat #based #rare knowledge...life is going sickening...how have you been mate?

Originally Posted by pusspuss View Post
    It's been rough brah. Lost a relative and trying to keep my head above the water.
    It can be hard losing someone close to you, the way I deal with it is more so trying to focus on the lessons I learned with/through them and trying to live my life in accordance to that. Essentially honoring their memory by duplicating their positive character traits.

Shoot me a PM if you need to chat.

MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The seven most effective techniques for creativity (backed by real data)

http://creativesomething.net/post/65...for-creativity

Why you’re more creative at night and how to reproduce the effect

http://creativesomething.net/post/54...w-to-reproduce
    🎄Mods changed my sig. ™Copyright ©2003 - 2005- 2017. All Rights Reserved. Uncle penis™ is a registered trademark of MinisterOfLust.

TeflonD0n is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeflonD0n is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeflonD0n is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeflonD0n is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeflonD0n is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeflonD0n is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeflonD0n is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeflonD0n is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeflonD0n is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeflonD0n is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeflonD0n is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    IRC is up and running. Load up a client like mIRC, join the Efnet server and type '/join #self-improvement'
    *Misc Engineering crew*
    *Redpill Crew*
    *Chicago crew*
    *Self-Improvement Crew*

Originally Posted by NVious View Post
    Really good brah, finished a uni course which allows me to get into whatever program I want, got a new job which is starting soon, getting fuuuarrkkinnn shredded, improving my Portuguese and acquiring dat #based #rare knowledge...life is going sickening...how have you been mate?

It can be hard losing someone close to you, the way I deal with it is more so trying to focus on the lessons I learned with/through them and trying to live my life in accordance to that. Essentially honoring their memory by duplicating their positive character traits.

Shoot me a PM if you need to chat.
    good to hear mane! good luck with the job and also with the Portuguese , mirin physique (no homer)

Yeah I've been alright just been busy with uni. I kinda have been falling back and have been catching up.
    mid semester break currently so I'm hoping to get as much work done without procrastination haha
    ++ Positive Crew ++

Originally Posted by pusspuss View Post
    I'm sorry to hear for your loss, you have my deepest sympathies

we got your back brah if you ever need to chat
    ++ Positive Crew ++