Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 298 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast
    Stats: 6'3", 235 lbs
    Dutchspliff has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dutchspliff has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dutchspliff has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dutchspliff has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dutchspliff has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dutchspliff has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dutchspliff has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dutchspliff has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dutchspliff has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dutchspliff has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dutchspliff has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Dutchspliff's BodySpace

☆☆The Delray Misfits & Jason Genova - Part V: Genesis, new and improved T101 model☆☆

A warm welcome to part 5 of this pissening rollercoaster Saga, it's been a while but OP is back. The Genova lollercoaster goes up and down on a daily basis, one thing is for sure... it never gets dull. The ment is spreading more and more like a virus and The Delray Misfits is growing in subscribers. All this is also made possible by us enjoying the ment.

"Part V: Genesis" you may ask?? This is based on the fact that in 2015 Terminator:Genesis(V) will be released. In this thread I hope we will see the Genesis(beginning,birth) of a new improved T101 Sith Lord Model aka Jason Genova.

Official Jason Genova channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheJasongenova
    Official Delray Misfits channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/DelDrew
    Jason Genova highlights/archive channel(thanks to FS2): http://www.youtube.com/user/MrLFCAlonso/videos
    Jason Genova lulzy channel (thanks to Alfha): http://www.youtube.com/user/HeridaV/videos
    Jason Genova gifs album(thanks to SamF): http://imgur.com/a/8KpiT#5
    Special thanks to Adam Harper for getting Jason leaner, his channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/GetFitFastSupps

Part 1 http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=157668213
    Part 2 http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=157882883
    Part 3 http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=158847653
    Part 4 http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=159403851 (made by our resident mod MissChill)

Pissening Snapping Turtle aesthetics

Cliffs on the entire Jason Genova story, not just the previous threads(thanks to RoyJonzeJr, also filled in some recent happenings myself):

-Circa 2009, a chubby boy named Jason Genova uploads a video to YouTube called My Story Part 1 where he proclaims his desire to become a pro bodybuilder (click here). He has various mental disabilities but isn't full retard. His delusions and penchant for saying outrageous things make his videos a cult comedy hit. He and his crew (Jonas, Joey Joe and Angel J) continue to upload My Story videos, Jason starts calling out pro bodybuilders and going on impromptu rants against his "haters"

-Jason hooks up with a new cameraman named Andrew, and starts filming videos of him working out in the gym instead of the documentary style My Story videos. Andrew's witty commentary and Jason's interactions with various members of the gym give the videos a strong sitcom style, it proves to be a winning formula and his infamy continues to grow

-Jason gets sponsored by a supplement company named Iron Mag Labs via PJ Braun and Aaron Singerman, they give him free supplements (including ph's) and offer him $1,000 if he wins a local bodybuilding show

-Jason reunites with his old crew to film another My Story video. Its release generates huge controversy, because Jason does outrageous/dangerous stunts in it and the producers are clearly making fun of him. PJ Braun orders Jason never to hang around with his old crew again, threatening to cut off his sponsorship. Jason and his old producers have an ugly split, and they delete his old YouTube channel in revenge

-Iron Mag Labs drops Jason's sponsorship due to his lack of progress, but PJ and Aaron continue to sponsor him through their own supplement company, Blackstone Labs

-A mysterious figure named Chad emerges, he's a marketing student who fancies himself as Jason's new manager and promises Jason lots of subscribers if he'll give him control of all his online accounts. He offers to give Jason a new HD camera so he can film his own videos when Andrew isn't around. Andrew warns Jason not to give his info out to strangers. Jason ignores him, Chad takes control and starts changing video titles/keywords/various other things. Jason starts making up strange lies, like Andrew demanding to be paid for filming a video. Andrew is infuriated and resigns as Jason's producer

- Big Richard, the alpha pack leader from World Gym, is not happy with Jason latest actions...

-Andrew starts up his own YouTube show, "Delray Misfits" where he focuses on other members of the gym instead of Jason

-Jason's obsession with subscribers and increasingly erratic behaviour causes a huge backlash from his fans. Blackstone Labs drops Jason's sponsorship

-Jason and Andrew reconcile, although Andrew still does not take the reigns as his producer again

-PRESENT DAY: A cross trainer named Adam Harper begins to train Jason and look after his diet. Jason is currently sponsored by fantasy football.

- The MISC threads exploded with comments, fan made lulz, Genova Quotes. Andrew the cameraman also became active in the threads and answers questions about The Dark Lord.

- Adam spending more and more time with the Sith Lord, but without much progress, Adam get's frustrated.

- Adam digs up his police detective skills and goes into stalking mode because he doesn't understand why Jason hasnt shown much progress.

- Adam finds out he's been getting Coffee with Cream, and XXL Milkyway bars. Adam get's really mad and makes video with Jason, J-cream says he's sorry and he won't do it anymore.

- Adam finds out Jason had some pizza slices. J-crust denies it at first but admits later and blames his mom for ratting him out.

- Adam makes Jason do more and more burpees everyday, stalks him at work to see what he brought for lunch.

- Jason is actually getting leaner and meaner!

Results(BIG CREDITS TO ADAM HARPER, also credits for Andrew giving Jason good advice on making certain decissions):

lolz and youtube movies:

memorable nicknames and quotes(ofc there is more, please cut OP some slack):

Jason Giovanni: he used to call himself that in his first vid, reason: gotta have a marketable name to become famous
    Dark Sith Lord: Jason is a big fan of star wars and sees himself as one of the dark side, sometimes he refers to his "DSL Army".
    Dark Lord Spaniard: he's also a big fan of The Gladiator so he mixed that name up with Star Wars
    The Mangetter: in one vid he talks about being a mangetter
    Zyzz Lord: Z-Y-Z-Z
    The Piss Lord: Jason likes to shoot selfies after training, mostly in his tighty whiteys sometimes covered in pee
    The Iron Hobbit: it was Big Richard who gave him this name as i recall.. doesnt need much explaining
    The Iron tweeter: he goes spamming all the IFBB pro twitter accounts with things like "Hey"..then Andrew gave him this name
    The Claw: when jason gets nervous his left hand forms like a claw, many miscers are suspicious that the claw is actually his alter ego
    The Iron crab: ^^
    The Iron Chef: Adam(the trainer) learns Jason how to cook.... but he keeps microwaving all his stuff ..including ground turkey
    Sickening: Jason's favourite word, we use it quite often on other words: pissening, sithening etc.
    Scambald: When Adam asked Jason how he made his eggs, Jason said: "Scambald" .... scambalding!
    Dorian Yates Barndoor back: that's wat jason refers to when talking about his own back
    Tom Platz wheels & Quadzilla type paul Demayo legs: when he refers to his legs
    Can't talk: jason was filming himself eating strawberries when a coworker came in the room and said "How ya doing?" .. jason responded "Can't talk"
    J-Cream: adam gave that nickname because he cheated on his diet with coffee&cream
    J-Crust: adam gave that nickname because he cheated on his diet with pizza slices

Some sickening quotes and wisdom from the Mangetter himself:

"who cares about injuries, we're freaks!" - Jason Genova

"i flex my butt, I like chit" - Jason Genova

"Enjoy the ment" - Jason Genova

"Hammer curl works your tricep and your deltoid, both." - Jason Genova

"To be successful in life, you need to breathe" - Jason Genova

"Sometimes nobody shows up and you automatically win." - Jason Genova

"nothing but a penis" - Jason Genova

"what comes around comes around" -Jason Genova

"winning isnt everything, but wanting to win is" - Jason Genova

"He pretends to be a duck, but he's not. He's a ****ing scam artist!" - Jason Genova (in this scene he was talking about a guy on facebook with the name Dolan Duck)

"you gotta be a freak. 4% shredded with? striated, shreds cuts, and vascularing defination. fuarking symmetry like a beast." - Jason Genova

"The man getter is staying single for life baby yea...I'm a freak bay-bee yea I'm like Z-Y-Z-Z the internet celebrity bodybuilder, the greek god the Zeus the uh uh unbelievable Apollo Creed..the uh Apollo gets achilles heals guess what I'm? like in Troy I'm a Greek god bay-bee and i don give a chit. I go from woman to woman to woman to woman cuz im a womanizer" - Jason Genova

"Hey Jason Stain I heard you played in those old movies transporters, well I can shove my fist up your transporter ass, your candy ass. Bam baby! Nothin but a penis. WOOOO!! Jason Statam ... can rub my a ... rub my floor up my ass. Peace out" - Jason Genova

Special thanks to Andrew and Chuck for keeping up with this thread and answering questions. Also thanks for The whole Delray Misfits crew, it keeps getting better!!!

Some of the most active posters in the previous thread, thanks to you all for keeping the ment alive:

Poida1, DarthTater, jasonjb, StevieWonderr, Alfha, FS2, SkinnyMexican, SPARTAAAAA, rugbybosher, Zwicker, RoyJonzeJr, Enzant, JohnStamos69, SamF, DidNotReadL0L, shirewitness, punker2012, primal21, lilcheezrat, BostonRockets, Antonio519, MissChill, HoLeeFukk, SkinnyBeast24, LMW, Aperture, Rambo26, jgwitnessbrah, swa513, rotnn, rc_p90, Younglifter16

Also thanks to the witnesses that aren't mentioned, the list is around 600 people pissing in this whitey tighty thread!

?????????JASONS BIRTHDAY GIFT LIST?????????

StevieWonderr - Misc Stringer

ps1990 - Lifting Straps

MELpiece9 - Star Wars Poster

MrJohnnie - Box Magnums. (12pack)

1youngblood - 300 pennies and a dunkin donuts coupon

mickmania - Hair Clippers (for grooming)

deerdiary - $5 paypal

rugbybosher - Lobster claw oven Mitt http://www.amazon.com/Boston-Warehou...A28O7XSAH2IEOK

SkinnyMexican - Jumper with small pox (Not srs, I hope lol)

Dutchspliff - cool star wars dark side tshirt

lilcheezrat - a sithening tshirt off ebay

swa513 - a weight belt[/center]

NO DRUGS TALK. NO RACISM. NO POSTING PERSONAL INFO. LET'S KEEP THIS THREAD ALIVE. MissChill is our resident mod, let's keep her and ourselves happy by obeying the rules.
    Crabbening barn door dorian yates back with paul demayo rhomboids and tom platz sweeping calfpezius muscles thanks to scambald eggs. Okay peace out bye

Genova witness
    Andrew feels like a brother crew
    Goodguy Adam Crew
    Chuck crew

1RM
    Squat: 440
    Deadlift: 584
    Bench: 315
    OHP: 192
    Pushpress: 260

Stats: 5'10", 171 lbs
    jasonjb has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jasonjb has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jasonjb has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jasonjb has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jasonjb has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jasonjb has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jasonjb has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jasonjb has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jasonjb has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jasonjb has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jasonjb has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit jasonjb's BodySpace
    in
    Phil Collins and Sting Appreciation Crew
    Taylor Swift Crew
    Leader of the Ancient Alien Astronaut Theorist Crew

Stats: 5'8", 180 lbs
    Haymana has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Haymana has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Haymana has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Haymana has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Haymana has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Haymana has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Haymana has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Haymana has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Haymana has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Haymana has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Haymana has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Haymana's BodySpace
    IN

Sickening!!!

The golden days of the Iron Potato
    Last edited by Haymana; 02-09-2014 at 01:59 PM.
    ***Lift because I have nothing better to do crew***

♚ Middle Eastern & Mediterranean Crew ♛

superleeds92 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) superleeds92 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) superleeds92 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) superleeds92 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) superleeds92 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) superleeds92 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) superleeds92 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) superleeds92 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) superleeds92 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) superleeds92 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) superleeds92 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit superleeds92's BodySpace
    Fuuuaaarkkkk in

Because if You have the lower body and you have no upper body, you got a problem building...wait a minute. You have the upper body, and you have no legs, you got a problem building your legs. You have the upper...you have the lower body and you don't have the upper body, the upper body, it is easier to build. So if you have the lower body and you don't have the upper body, it is easier to build the upper body. You have the upper body and you don't have the legs, you got a problem building the lower body... No, you don't understand. You have the upper body, but you don't have the lower body, you got a problem building downstairs. You got the up- legs on the bottom, it is easier to build on the top, so you don't have much as a problem. Yeah.
    LUFC

Stats: 5'10", 190 lbs
    BodyPoints: 520
    ThePrimer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ThePrimer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ThePrimer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ThePrimer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ThePrimer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ThePrimer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ThePrimer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ThePrimer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ThePrimer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ThePrimer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ThePrimer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit ThePrimer's BodySpace
    In. Cybogening
    The ultimate fighting champion, the beneficent, the lamb, the messiah, the religion

Stats: 6'3", 235 lbs
    Dutchspliff has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dutchspliff has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dutchspliff has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dutchspliff has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dutchspliff has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dutchspliff has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dutchspliff has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dutchspliff has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dutchspliff has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dutchspliff has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dutchspliff has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Dutchspliff's BodySpace

Crabbening barn door dorian yates back with paul demayo rhomboids and tom platz sweeping calfpezius muscles thanks to scambald eggs. Okay peace out bye

Genova witness
    Andrew feels like a brother crew
    Goodguy Adam Crew
    Chuck crew

1RM
    Squat: 440
    Deadlift: 584
    Bench: 315
    OHP: 192
    Pushpress: 260

Stats: 5'9", 175 lbs
    psai has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) psai has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) psai has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) psai has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) psai has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) psai has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) psai has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) psai has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) psai has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) psai has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) psai has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit psai's BodySpace
    in on 1rd page

check my sig
    Barnyard back trapezoids fuking freak dorian yates sickening tom platz wheels titannic oil juice drink pg bruan bother love you fans haters latazoids im going to 5% body fat 185 sickening competions peace out bye .

"i know this is illogical and crazy but if i was there i would defend that nipple" - TellitAgain

"you are going to be an excellent father, loving husband, and an unselfish lover one day" - TellitAgain

"i'm getting emotional too and i've seen ur ass" - TellitAgain

Stats: 6'4", 213 lbs
    Alfha has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Alfha has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Alfha has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Alfha has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Alfha has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Alfha has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Alfha has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Alfha has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Alfha has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Alfha has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Alfha has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Alfha's BodySpace

Registered User yellowchocolate's Avatar
    Stats: 5'6", 165 lbs
    yellowchocolate has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) yellowchocolate has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) yellowchocolate has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) yellowchocolate has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) yellowchocolate has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) yellowchocolate has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) yellowchocolate has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) yellowchocolate has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) yellowchocolate has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) yellowchocolate has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) yellowchocolate has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit yellowchocolate's BodySpace
    In for the DSL Dark sith lord
    I rape back

Stats: 5'10", 176 lbs
    Mikerub has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mikerub has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mikerub has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mikerub has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mikerub has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mikerub has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mikerub has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mikerub has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mikerub has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mikerub has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mikerub has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Mikerub's BodySpace
    enjoy the ment

Anaheim Ducks | Seattle Seahawks

Stats: 6'1", 226 lbs
    Suit3 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Suit3 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Suit3 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Suit3 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Suit3 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Suit3 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Suit3 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Suit3 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Suit3 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Suit3 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Suit3 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Suit3's BodySpace
    1rd page.

Stats: 6'4", 235 lbs
    BeReRkER has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BeReRkER has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BeReRkER has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BeReRkER has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BeReRkER has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BeReRkER has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BeReRkER has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BeReRkER has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BeReRkER has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BeReRkER has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BeReRkER has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit BeReRkER's BodySpace
    innnnnnnnnnnn

Stats: 6'2", 205 lbs
    deerdiary has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) deerdiary has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) deerdiary has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) deerdiary has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) deerdiary has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) deerdiary has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) deerdiary has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) deerdiary has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) deerdiary has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) deerdiary has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) deerdiary has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit deerdiary's BodySpace
    in for more.
    "If Christian Ponder gets Ebola, at least his teammates won't have to worry about catching it."
    "Ponder tried to shoot himself, but the bullet was intercepted."

***Smooth Anus Crew***
    ~*Uncle asked me what a clitoris is, does he think I'm gay? CREW*~
    ~*Not sure if I'm attracted to men CREW*~
    ~*Men are better looking than women CREW*~
    ~*Would rather have sex with a man and I'm not even gay CREW*~
    ~*Parents think I'm gay because I never had a gf CREW*~

Alfha has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Alfha has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Alfha has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Alfha has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Alfha has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Alfha has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Alfha has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Alfha has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Alfha has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Alfha has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Alfha has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Alfha's BodySpace
    "Someone aware me on enjoy the ment for reps pls"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5A4DAh7-oc

6:00

Now rep me phaggot.
    Last edited by Alfha; 02-09-2014 at 05:36 PM.

Stats: 5'8", 185 lbs
    MELpiece9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MELpiece9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MELpiece9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MELpiece9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MELpiece9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MELpiece9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MELpiece9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MELpiece9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MELpiece9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MELpiece9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MELpiece9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit MELpiece9's BodySpace
    In!!!!!!!!

JohnStamos69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JohnStamos69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JohnStamos69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JohnStamos69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JohnStamos69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JohnStamos69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JohnStamos69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JohnStamos69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JohnStamos69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JohnStamos69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JohnStamos69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

itt: Jason makes it

Stats: 5'11", 162 lbs
    imbored205 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) imbored205 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) imbored205 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) imbored205 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) imbored205 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) imbored205 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) imbored205 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) imbored205 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) imbored205 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) imbored205 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) imbored205 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit imbored205's BodySpace
    sick
    What comes around comes around
    I want to believe

Curls for teh gurlz. MajorMelon's Avatar
    Stats: 5'11", 44 lbs
    MajorMelon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorMelon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorMelon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorMelon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorMelon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorMelon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorMelon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorMelon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorMelon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorMelon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorMelon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit MajorMelon's BodySpace
    in.

Spot reserved.
    RIP Az.

☆☆☆υк ˘яєω☆☆☆

Stats: 5'8", 185 lbs
    MELpiece9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MELpiece9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MELpiece9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MELpiece9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MELpiece9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MELpiece9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MELpiece9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MELpiece9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MELpiece9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MELpiece9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MELpiece9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit MELpiece9's BodySpace
    In again like Alpha heuheuheeheheh

Stats: 5'8", 181 lbs
    DarthTater has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DarthTater has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DarthTater has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DarthTater has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DarthTater has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DarthTater has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DarthTater has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DarthTater has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DarthTater has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DarthTater has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DarthTater has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit DarthTater's BodySpace
    In for Sith Lord hopefully getting decent abs ITT

Stats: 5'7", 150 lbs
    mezhei has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mezhei has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mezhei has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mezhei has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mezhei has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mezhei has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mezhei has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mezhei has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mezhei has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mezhei has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mezhei has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit mezhei's BodySpace
    In on first page
    Trance Crew
    Will own a Porsche before the age of 30 Crew

RIP Zyzz

Stats: 5'10", 203 lbs
    GJB9 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GJB9 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GJB9 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GJB9 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GJB9 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GJB9 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GJB9 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GJB9 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GJB9 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GJB9 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GJB9 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit GJB9's BodySpace
    in on first page.

BodyPoints: 44
    Stephen109 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Stephen109 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Stephen109 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Stephen109 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Stephen109 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Stephen109 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Stephen109 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Stephen109 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Stephen109 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Stephen109 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Stephen109 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Stephen109's BodySpace
    in.

Spot leased by;

Where shopping is a pleasure
    Last edited by Stephen109; 02-09-2014 at 02:06 PM.

Stats: 6'0", 176 lbs
    Valeurvaleur has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Valeurvaleur has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Valeurvaleur has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Valeurvaleur has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Valeurvaleur has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Valeurvaleur has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Valeurvaleur has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Valeurvaleur has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Valeurvaleur has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Valeurvaleur has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Valeurvaleur has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Valeurvaleur's BodySpace
    Spot for sale

EDIT:

Spot sold to

Stats: 5'10", 165 lbs
    BrahScientist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrahScientist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrahScientist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrahScientist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrahScientist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrahScientist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrahScientist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrahScientist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrahScientist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrahScientist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrahScientist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit BrahScientist's BodySpace
    in on 1rd page

Stats: 5'10", 171 lbs
    jasonjb has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jasonjb has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jasonjb has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jasonjb has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jasonjb has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jasonjb has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jasonjb has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jasonjb has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jasonjb has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jasonjb has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jasonjb has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit jasonjb's BodySpace
    "look at this stupid fuking handicapped chair im sitting in" - Our lord and saviour Jason Genova
    Phil Collins and Sting Appreciation Crew
    Taylor Swift Crew
    Leader of the Ancient Alien Astronaut Theorist Crew

Visit Alfha's BodySpace
    Sickening prime real estate spots reserved fuark

Stats: 6'0", 190 lbs
    NonSmoker has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NonSmoker has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NonSmoker has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NonSmoker has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NonSmoker has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NonSmoker has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NonSmoker has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NonSmoker has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NonSmoker has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NonSmoker has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NonSmoker has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit NonSmoker's BodySpace

in

(spot for sale btw)

Stats: 5'9", 191 lbs
    kebabdelight has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kebabdelight has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kebabdelight has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kebabdelight has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kebabdelight has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kebabdelight has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kebabdelight has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kebabdelight has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kebabdelight has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kebabdelight has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kebabdelight has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit kebabdelight's BodySpace
    in on 1st page

edit : tfw made first page

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former

* Hardstyle & Tarkan Crew *

- turkish kebabcrew at least once a week or I get depressed crew -

\o/ Genova Witness \o/

(im not 5'9)

>>>> check out my music : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5u65kzGo4Zs

Stats: 5'11", 185 lbs
    StayClass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StayClass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StayClass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StayClass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StayClass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StayClass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StayClass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StayClass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StayClass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StayClass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StayClass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit StayClass's BodySpace
    In again

Sithlord Spaniard gonna make it brahs

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 298 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast