Bridges1123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

P6 black and M5 reloaded stack

I am currently taking P6 black and am going to stack it with M5 reloaded, has anyone done this? Or is it just a waste of money to stack both when I could get a different product?

kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    One is a natty test booster with a nootropic component, the other is a non-stim preworkout. Totally fine to stack.
    Completed Logs & Reviews:
    Clear Muscle Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161906833&p=1244983053#post1244983053

"Now that you've got a basic degree of strength you can now proceed with success onto a bodybuilding type program - which I am not experienced in providing. You've exceeded what I focus on, and that is beginner strength gains." - Mark Rippetoe

DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nothing wrong with taking both, but at 20 do you think you need a test booster?
    1. Brady's balls were perfect crew
    4. Mopar Manlet Crew

cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    One is a natty test booster with a nootropic component, the other is a non-stim preworkout. Totally fine to stack.
    this^ no interactions at all.
    what do you expect out of a t booster at your age?
    BA in Nutrition Science
    online coaching
    1836 meet total

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    Bingo
    Well said. Both are fine to take together.

brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DasBiceps View Post
    Nothing wrong with taking both, but at 20 do you think you need a test booster?
    This.
    Army Veteran, OEF.

Thanks, and because I have low testosterone due to sugar problems. It was recommended by a few different personal trainers I've used

Originally Posted by Bridges1123 View Post
    Thanks, and because I have low testosterone due to sugar problems. It was recommended by a few different personal trainers I've used
    If you have low testosterone you should consult your endo or doctor, not a trainer regarding your health.

cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    do to sugar problems? have you been tested?
    BA in Nutrition Science
    online coaching
    1836 meet total

Johnlove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Johnlove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Johnlove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Johnlove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Johnlove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Johnlove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Johnlove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Johnlove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Johnlove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Johnlove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Johnlove is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I am currently taking P6 black and am going to stack it with M5 reloaded, has anyone done this? Or is it just a waste of money to stack both when I could get a different product?
    From the pix, my concern is your bodyweight not the test booster. Nothing wrong with the booster, it won't give you a huge spike anyway . Increase your food intake and coperate the p6 black and m5 reloaded , and have fun with the stack!
    current stack: cellucor whey, cellucor bcaa, cellucor creatine, cellucor p6 red,cellucor c4

Originally Posted by Johnlove View Post
    From the pix, my concern is your bodyweight not the test booster. Nothing wrong with the booster, it won't give you a huge spike anyway . Increase your food intake and coperate the p6 black and m5 reloaded , and have fun with the stack!
    Agree at 6'0 and 150 and 20 years old. Your in your prime to pack on some muscle!!!

Originally Posted by Johnlove View Post
    Thanks! I'm working on increasing food intake, :l
    I'm at 2800calories a day now which is what I got from a mass gainer calculator on bodybuilding.com it kinda seems like it's not enough though
    Last edited by Bridges1123; 02-09-2014 at 12:18 AM. Reason: Wrong calories entered

AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Define your "sugar issues."

I'm asking you this as a 24 year old who wasted his first year of lifting with low T (217 ng/dL).
    ***THE AFRO POPE: "The Man Who Never Gets Mad Online"***

Originally Posted by AfroPope View Post
    Define your "sugar issues."

I'm asking you this as a 24 year old who wasted his first year of lifting with low T (217 ng/dL).
    Seek an endo or doctor don't rely on a test booster that is your health take care of it

AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Seek an endo or doctor don't rely on a test booster that is your health take care of it
    I saw quite a few doctors, ended up being put on Clomid, and at my last blood test I was at 771 ng/dL. So I'm all set. Still, took me over a year to figure out what was wrong with me.

I'm more asking OP because I know a little about being young and having low T and want to see why this guy thinks he has it due to "sugar issues."
    ***THE AFRO POPE: "The Man Who Never Gets Mad Online"***