mike_8401 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mike_8401 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mike_8401 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mike_8401 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mike_8401 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mike_8401 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Question is this a good weight gainer shake

this is a weight gainer shake from GNC, its the Weight Gainer 2200.

in one serving it has:
    2200 Calories
    18.2 grams of fat
    114mg of Cholesterol
    441 grams of Carbohydrates
    115 grams of Sugar
    69 grams of Protein

i'm currently 19yrs old and i stand 6'2 weighting in at about 142lbs. i have a hard time gaining 1lb of muscle per week. should i take this to help me. my diets rough because i have a busy schedule with work and school. i also heard to much sugar can make you become fat, i'd hate for this to happen.

Scaarub will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaarub will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaarub will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaarub will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaarub will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaarub will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaarub will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaarub will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaarub will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaarub will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaarub will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    how many servings does it have and whats the price? at the moment that thing looks sweeet
    It's not he who knows more that is the better lifter, it is he who puts into action what he knows.

D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Re: is this a good weight gainer shake

Originally posted by mike_8401

in one serving it has:
    2200 Calories
    18.2 grams of fat
    114mg of Cholesterol
    441 grams of Carbohydrates
    115 grams of Sugar
    69 grams of Protein

441g of carbs and 69g protein, please tell me thats a mistake, if you drank that you would sleep for a week, a serving must be about two litres to put away that many carbs.
    "my grocery bill looks like a ransom note"

Chris_82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey Mike forget buying weight gainers usually packed with low grade protein and sugar!

Try making your own

500mls milk
    1 Cup oats
    1 banana
    2 tbsp Flaxseed oil or Olive Oil.
    2 scoops protein powder

Other things you might add
    Natural penut butter
    Skim milk powder.
    Yoghurt - (try to find yoghurt without added sugar)

D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You could also add ground nuts/seeds like pumpkin and flax for EFA's and fibre

mike_8401 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mike_8401 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mike_8401 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mike_8401 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mike_8401 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mike_8401 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    the servings it has is about only five and it should only cost about twenty bucks. check it out at ********

and it does have 441 grams of Carbs and 69 grams of protein in each serving.

LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Re: Re: is this a good weight gainer shake

Originally posted by D&G
    441g of carbs and 69g protein, please tell me thats a mistake, .
    Unfortunately not mate .

THAT WEIGHT GAINER IS UTTER CRAP, SAVE YOUR MONEY AND MAKE YOUR OWN
    WOW, STRONG TEA - MY BRUV FITNESSMAN

One of the most educational threads thats ever been posted. Thankyou DF1, madcow, Dom etc for increasing my knowledge on training tenfold. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=591896

I refuse to believe a stomach could digest that amount of carbs in one go, I think you would get very ill from it - if your lucky if your unlucky it will all be digested and you'll end up with a belly that would make ronnie coleman reel back is disgust.

Agile, Mobile and Hostile MYNAMEIZGREG's Avatar
    MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Re: Re: Re: is this a good weight gainer shake

Originally posted by LostProphet
    Unfortunately not mate .

THAT WEIGHT GAINER IS UTTER CRAP, SAVE YOUR MONEY AND MAKE YOUR OWN
    Making it my job to educate the younguns...
    --------------------------
    You didn't come here to make the choice. You've already made it. You're here to try to understand why you made it.

chepenmm1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Way too much sugar for a weight gainer. Try ultimate nutrition muscle juice 2600. Only 18g sugar / svg.

whizkyy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whizkyy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whizkyy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whizkyy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whizkyy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whizkyy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whizkyy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whizkyy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whizkyy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whizkyy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    You guys, that's probably not one serving but the total of the whole thing. It's probably 5-10 Servings

tperdew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tperdew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tperdew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tperdew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tperdew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tperdew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tperdew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tperdew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tperdew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tperdew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tperdew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Lol this post was from 9 years ago.. let's leave it be.