confusedbrah10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) confusedbrah10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) confusedbrah10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) confusedbrah10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) confusedbrah10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) confusedbrah10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) confusedbrah10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) confusedbrah10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) confusedbrah10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) confusedbrah10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) confusedbrah10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Bloated face from carbs? help?

Hey guys not sure if this is the right place to post but i have noticed my face has been more puffy than usual lately.

Now i know that bloated face usually is from sodium/sugar/bodyfat but i have been eating or trying to eat low sodium/sugar and i have also been drinking a gallon of water a day yet my face is still puffy. I have been playing soccer lately and have been eating a lot of carbs (because i feel tired after training etc) to keep my energy levels up. Could this be the reason why my face seems more puffy these days? Im probably 12-13%body fat

Is there any way to eat carbs but retain a slim face?

I train on tuesday and thursday nights, if i carb load on these days but eat low carbs the rest of the week do you think my face will go back to normal?

thanks

AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You're really that vain?
    Yes... I've started a log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159357321

splintering will become famous soon enough. (+50) splintering will become famous soon enough. (+50) splintering will become famous soon enough. (+50) splintering will become famous soon enough. (+50) splintering will become famous soon enough. (+50) splintering will become famous soon enough. (+50) splintering will become famous soon enough. (+50) splintering will become famous soon enough. (+50) splintering will become famous soon enough. (+50) splintering will become famous soon enough. (+50) splintering will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I just had a smoothie from KFC and a wrap. all those carbs are now on my face too

BMC171 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BMC171 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BMC171 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BMC171 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BMC171 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BMC171 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BMC171 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BMC171 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BMC171 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BMC171 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BMC171 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by confusedbrah10 View Post
    Hey guys not sure if this is the right place to post but i have noticed my face has been more puffy than usual lately.

Now i know that bloated face usually is from sodium/sugar/bodyfat but i have been eating or trying to eat low sodium/sugar and i have also been drinking a gallon of water a day yet my face is still puffy. I have been playing soccer lately and have been eating a lot of carbs (because i feel tired after training etc) to keep my energy levels up. Could this be the reason why my face seems more puffy these days? Im probably 12-13%body fat

Is there any way to eat carbs but retain a slim face?

I train on tuesday and thursday nights, if i carb load on these days but eat low carbs the rest of the week do you think my face will go back to normal?

thanks
    I find personally that timing my carbs right eg. In the morning and after workout only, keeps my body fat in place but allows me to consume more calories without
    Without getting that pussy muscle look but only lean, during the day I eat protein veg and fats then morning carbs and after workout.. maybe try this out mate.

RedeemerZG is a complete loser! (-2000) RedeemerZG is a complete loser! (-2000) RedeemerZG is a complete loser! (-2000) RedeemerZG is a complete loser! (-2000) RedeemerZG is a complete loser! (-2000) RedeemerZG is a complete loser! (-2000) RedeemerZG is a complete loser! (-2000) RedeemerZG is a complete loser! (-2000) RedeemerZG is a complete loser! (-2000) RedeemerZG is a complete loser! (-2000) RedeemerZG is a complete loser! (-2000)
    maybe some food intolerance/allergy

peanuts, lactose...
    everything is fine when you get up by nine
    -----------------------------------------
    today is Tuesday July 1st 2014.
    The weather forecast for Zagreb on Wednesday is sunny 80 degrees with a 100% chance of rock n rolling all night long.

fat2fit4real will become famous soon enough. (+50) fat2fit4real will become famous soon enough. (+50) fat2fit4real will become famous soon enough. (+50) fat2fit4real will become famous soon enough. (+50) fat2fit4real will become famous soon enough. (+50) fat2fit4real will become famous soon enough. (+50) fat2fit4real will become famous soon enough. (+50) fat2fit4real will become famous soon enough. (+50) fat2fit4real will become famous soon enough. (+50) fat2fit4real will become famous soon enough. (+50) fat2fit4real will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    At 12-13% I find it hard to believe that any normal (or even fairly abnormal) carb consumption could result in a noticeable change in facial appearance. Sounds more like vanity that is crossing the line into body dysmorphia. Or a very very small chance of some sort of allergic reaction. Aside from looking a little more dried out and lean when I wake up, having a post workout pump or looking pregnant every now and then when I try to commit suicide at an all you can eat buffet I notice essentially no difference in any part of my body at any time.