Jimthegiant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimthegiant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimthegiant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimthegiant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimthegiant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimthegiant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimthegiant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimthegiant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimthegiant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimthegiant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimthegiant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

C&J practice, after constructive criticism

Been lifting for 6 months total and a few weeks for C&J.

IN B4 don't drop it on your head.
    www.youtube.com/channel/UC5SZNPridefchQmc6xcQ35w
    **HEMA Crew**
    Actually lifts

ItsmeBK will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItsmeBK will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItsmeBK will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItsmeBK will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItsmeBK will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItsmeBK will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItsmeBK will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItsmeBK will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItsmeBK will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItsmeBK will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItsmeBK will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Not the prettiest c&j I've ever seen but you have the idea right... I'd really work on your balance I kept worrying you were gonna fall over during every rep. Go on YouTube and watch California strength videos on cleans, don't worry so much about the jerk yet (at least I wouldn't) till you at least get a half decent clean in.

Jimthegiant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimthegiant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimthegiant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimthegiant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimthegiant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimthegiant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimthegiant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimthegiant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimthegiant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimthegiant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimthegiant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'll check the California strength videos out, thanks.
    www.youtube.com/channel/UC5SZNPridefchQmc6xcQ35w
    **HEMA Crew**
    Actually lifts

tstme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Jimthegiant View Post
    Been lifting for 6 months total and a few weeks for C&J.

IN B4 don't drop it on your head.
    A few tips:
    work on your ankle mobility so you can catch it better (a barbell against your quads while in a squat position, google barbell ankle mobility you'll find it)

you need to catch it in your shoulders and stop holding it with your hands

instead of jumping think sliding your feet out

pull the barbell aggressively to your shoulders don't just catch it

don't dip so much for the jerk and drive faster don't pause

brush your thighs with the barbell, keep it close

hope this helps, also check out my blog I'll be posting a series of olympic lifting related articles
    www.thicksolidtight.me

Training for the super total