thotgod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thotgod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thotgod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

My Phenibut review and MAJOR OVERDOSE.

So a few days ago I purchased 100 grams of Phenibut HCL from liftmode.com. Not sure if i am allowed to say website names on this forum but if it is I will edit my post so I apologize beforehand. I come to body building website to share my experience for others to learn from as I did not learn myself. After reading many posts about this substance (for those of you who do not know what it is its sort of a research chemical in the US not regulated by the FDA but a pharmaceutical drug in Russia used to treat anxiety and insomnia.) I came to this website because before I purchased Phenibut i saw many reviews on this website of the drug. Most people enjoyed it but cautioned how bad withdrawl can be.

My 100 grams arrived in the mail and I started off the first day taking a small amount of 1.5 grams. I felt fantastic for 5-6 hours and a bit sleepy almost like I had taken a shot of vodka. Also would say it feels a bit similar to taking a ***** bar but without the feeling of *what the hell did i do today? * with memory loss. Sex is amazing on this stuff, you can last almost indefinitely.

The next few days I started to take more and more and within about 7 days I had been taking around 5 grams a day to feel the amazing effects. I did not stop taking it once I purchased it, I had disregarded people who said It shouldn't be taken daily because I go to a college class everyday and it literally makes me a super human when I go to school. I take this stuff and I end up having females ask me for my number which doesn't happen to often when I am sober.

Now for the bad side of Phenibut.

Yesturday at 11:30am I took around 6 grams of Phenibut with another 4 grams about an hour later. I know that was the dumbest decision ever but I am not here to say I am smart... so please do not waste your time saying how stupid I am because I clearly understand.

For about 2 hours I felt amazing. I got home and was doing just fine then I started to get a little dizzy. My entire life I have experienced with ******* and other hard substances and never EVER experienced something so bad in my life. I was sitting on the couch then all of a sudden I got dizzy as hell and Had to run to the bathroom and vomited for around 4 straight hours. I laid on the bathroom floor with my clothes off and yet i was still sweating profusely. I ended up crawling to my bed and falling asleep only to wake up like Jimi Hendrix. I had puke all over myself and I somehow did not wake up. I also have been experiencing this entire numbness of my arms for a few minutes every 30 minutes or so. I have been traveling via army crawl to get around my house. Also I have been having these brain zaps and muscle twitches that occur mostly in my hands. I have finally stopped puking for the most part but I still feel like the worst hangover ever times 267. It has been over 24 hours since i took Phenibut and i was wondering what I could do to stop this feeling. I have a test today and I feel like death it hurts to even stand.

I would like to warn anyone who takes this stuff because I will most likely never be taking over 2 grams ever again because this has been the worst experience I have ever gone through. I have also been having this extremely vivid nightmares which caused me to call the police in my dream last night. I will keep you guys updated in a few hours if anyone would like to know how long it takes to get better. ANY GOOD ADVICE IS APPRECIATED!!

codd is a name known to all. (+5000) codd is a name known to all. (+5000) codd is a name known to all. (+5000) codd is a name known to all. (+5000) codd is a name known to all. (+5000) codd is a name known to all. (+5000) codd is a name known to all. (+5000) codd is a name known to all. (+5000) codd is a name known to all. (+5000) codd is a name known to all. (+5000) codd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hey man it sounds like you overdid it! Not sure about recovering from this but at least you are alive. You should get rid of the rest of it and stay away from it!

Speedy recovery
    + Positive Crew +
    we're all gonna make it

**12/28/14 jamespoe1's Legendary Thread Crew**

thotgod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thotgod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thotgod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks I think I will do that. Have a good day

Originally Posted by codd View Post
    Hey man it sounds like you overdid it! Not sure about recovering from this but at least you are alive. You should get rid of the rest of it and stay away from it!

Speedy recovery

Ghost Bulk Time SasquatchHunter's Avatar
    SasquatchHunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SasquatchHunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SasquatchHunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SasquatchHunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SasquatchHunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SasquatchHunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SasquatchHunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SasquatchHunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SasquatchHunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SasquatchHunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SasquatchHunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by thotgod View Post
    Thanks I think I will do that. Have a good day
    Experiences like this are partially why I got sober. Srs.

AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This is why it's highly recommended to not use it daily. Especially at doses like that...

Aweman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aweman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aweman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aweman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aweman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aweman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aweman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aweman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aweman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aweman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aweman has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Perhaps a trip to the doctor would be in order. And obviously exercise greater caution when taking supplements in the future.

TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    10 grams total!?!?

holy crap.

I do 500 mg and I'm feeling great and my tolerance doesn't ramp up.
    Krispy Kreme Krew Forever.
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity.

MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If you have addictive tendencies I just wouldn't use it anymore. Its a great product, but it can be easy to get carried away.
    YOU > Bladen

NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This is why we can't have nice things

If you use phenibut responsibly it can be a great thing, I have used it for sleep for nearly a year or so, usually 2 days a week, usually about 1.5g. never had anything but positive experiences
    ___----Xtend Representative----___

cerigitts is just really nice. (+1000) cerigitts is just really nice. (+1000) cerigitts is just really nice. (+1000) cerigitts is just really nice. (+1000) cerigitts is just really nice. (+1000) cerigitts is just really nice. (+1000) cerigitts is just really nice. (+1000) cerigitts is just really nice. (+1000) cerigitts is just really nice. (+1000) cerigitts is just really nice. (+1000) cerigitts is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by NEBinAK View Post
    This is why we can't have nice things

If you use phenibut responsibly it can be a great thing, I have used it for sleep for nearly a year or so, usually 2 days a week, usually about 1.5g. never had anything but positive experiences
    Exactly, idiots who disregard the usage & dosage recommendation end up ****ing **** up for everyone who's responsible.

Same thing happened with DMAA, that got abused by a few & ruined it for the many, they shouldn't pull products IF the person using it hasn't done so in the manner instructed & suffers the consequences.

camerondex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) camerondex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) camerondex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) camerondex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) camerondex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) camerondex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) camerondex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) camerondex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) camerondex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) camerondex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) camerondex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Ayyy reps fo dat army crawl
    11b

very concerned w/ mTOR's An Inconvenient Bro's Avatar
    An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Stuff like this should NEVER be sold in bulk powder, it's just begging for something bad to happen.

OP you should probably go see your physician. I truly hope you get better. You mention at the end of your post about limiting future use to 2 grams. You should strongly reconsider altering that number to zero.
    Xtreme Formulations

Place your faith in Lord Jesus and he will heal you