kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Friend telling me to join Vemma

Hey guys,

So today my friend texted
    Me to join Vemma he isnt on my school anymore since his marks were very bad now he doesn't go to school and is only busy with Vemma thing. he told we can go to a meeting to introduce you to it and **** I find this hard to believe I don't want to join it it looks like a scam, have you guys heard of it? He told me hes making alot of money and his other friend has almost a BMW. Need some feedback from you guys!

nickadam814 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nickadam814 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nickadam814 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nickadam814 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nickadam814 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nickadam814 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nickadam814 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nickadam814 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nickadam814 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nickadam814 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nickadam814 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    just no. I had a friend that i hadnt talk to in awhile call me up out of nowhere for this vemma ****. Just go get a job and work hard. Problem with society today is everyone wants the get rich quick scenario with little work.

Premium Gold Member strengthgained's Avatar
    strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's a pyramid scheme and you will inevitably lose money.

I can elaborate if you need me to
    I admit all my threads suck :(

Supplements Suck

E-Tank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) E-Tank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) E-Tank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) E-Tank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) E-Tank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) E-Tank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) E-Tank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) E-Tank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) E-Tank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) E-Tank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) E-Tank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    its a pyramid scheme where you make money off everyone that your refer when they sell stuff

If you get into it early its not bad but i wouldnt do it if i were you

ryanb32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Do not join!! I have been to a couple meetings and there like cult meetings. They all say the same **** and the only people that go there or join are lazy and think there going to get rich. The president of the company is also a little sketchy and has been in trouble with the law you can look him up (BK Boreyko). I have friends that are also in it and they only lose money since you have to pay a couple hundred a month to stay in the "business" and for them to keep sending you product. Its a pyramid scheme that only works for a very low percentage. And btw the BMW is leased. You dont really own it.