Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    freshcrabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) freshcrabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) freshcrabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) freshcrabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) freshcrabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) freshcrabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) freshcrabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) freshcrabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) freshcrabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) freshcrabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) freshcrabs will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Can't choose between two girls I'm dating and valentines day is coming, halp (pics)

A little background, I'm 21 and just started my first semester at university, I transferred from a community college. I've been dating two girls, girl 1 for 5 weeks and girl 2 for 3 weeks. I've spent the last 2 weeks trying to decide who to stay with and haven't been able to, I need to drop one before I destroy both relationships.

Girl 1:

30 years old
    treats me like gold, would do anything for me, gave me 100 dollars for food and gas when I had nothing
    attractive, yet I feel no sexual chemistry
    is very intellectual, not a sloot
    is moving to LA in april and would possibly take me with her to live rent free. I've wanted to move there for years to train with Cobrinha, I'm a purple belt in BJJ and take jiu jitsu very seriously. Also to get out of the city I've been living in for 16 years, my old roommate who trains as well moved out there and told me I'd be a fool to leave girl 1.

Girl 2:

My age, 21
    The sexiest latina I've ever seen, me and her both agree we have the best sexual chemistry we've ever had with a person. I even enjoy being around her and spending time with her move than girl 1. Downside is she's a attention whore sloot judging by what I know about her, and not sure how stable she is for LTR. She's more fun than girl 1, but I feel if I leave girl 1 I may regret it in april when girl 1 moves to LA and I can't go with her.

Bottom Line:
    Girl 1 seems like the logically sound decision, but girl two I want to **** the hell out of and is more fun to be around, even though I know she is most likely a sloot I enjoy her more (wtf?). I can't decide on either because I feel if I stay with girl 1, I'll miss spending time with girl 2 and think about the sexual chemistry I had with her. I feel like If I stay with girl 2 my roommate will be right, I'll feel like an idiot when this bish cheats on me and girl 1 is living alone in LA when I could've gone with her.

Cliffs: Girl 1, logical choice. Girl 2, heart / dick choice. Halp me make a decision I won't regret.

attachment 111,11,1 = girl 1

attachment other girl girl 2, girl 22, girl 222 = Girl 2
    girl 222.jpg

Edit: more pics of girl 1 post 135
    Attached Images
    Last edited by freshcrabs; 02-08-2014 at 05:16 PM.

KingCorleone will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingCorleone will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingCorleone will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingCorleone will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingCorleone will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingCorleone will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingCorleone will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingCorleone will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingCorleone will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingCorleone will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingCorleone will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    girl 2 (latina) looks like a 7.5/10 in first pic and 5/10 in 2nd pic

that said, clear choice is #2

Kreigschwein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kreigschwein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kreigschwein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kreigschwein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kreigschwein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kreigschwein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kreigschwein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kreigschwein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kreigschwein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kreigschwein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kreigschwein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You have to ask yourself if youre ready for a real relationship man, if you are pick girl one. If you are serious about bjj pick girl 1.

edit: just saw pics, you better take girl 1 or youre a *******.

check my sig, i do bjj as well, nothing feels better than coming home to a girl who'll help you out especially after rolling on the mat for a few hours or taking a few leg kicks
    6'4 240 lbs
    Dominican/Israeli/Palestinian bred
    Wrestling/Muay Thai/BJJ
    Rugby
    B.S. Exercise Science

CT

hell yeah brother BuckNakedinBama's Avatar
    BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You're not marrying either, so go with whichever bones the best. Srs.
    ---GIVE-------------------------------
    -----ME-------------------------------
    ------LIBERTY------------------------
    --or-----------------------------------
    ---GIVE-------------------------------
    -----ME-------------------------------
    ------DEATH-------------------------

wearshoodies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wearshoodies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wearshoodies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wearshoodies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wearshoodies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wearshoodies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wearshoodies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wearshoodies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wearshoodies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wearshoodies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wearshoodies has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    the sexiest latina youve ever seen wut
    *spends all workout looking at self in the mirror crew
    *rocks a chinstrap b/c cant grow a full beard crew

AreYouSerial will become famous soon enough. (+50) AreYouSerial will become famous soon enough. (+50) AreYouSerial will become famous soon enough. (+50) AreYouSerial will become famous soon enough. (+50) AreYouSerial will become famous soon enough. (+50) AreYouSerial will become famous soon enough. (+50) AreYouSerial will become famous soon enough. (+50) AreYouSerial will become famous soon enough. (+50) AreYouSerial will become famous soon enough. (+50) AreYouSerial will become famous soon enough. (+50) AreYouSerial will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    girl 2 fool
    "...and when everyone says it can't be done, ducks fly together!" - Coach Bombay

Jay89LDN is a name known to all. (+5000) Jay89LDN is a name known to all. (+5000) Jay89LDN is a name known to all. (+5000) Jay89LDN is a name known to all. (+5000) Jay89LDN is a name known to all. (+5000) Jay89LDN is a name known to all. (+5000) Jay89LDN is a name known to all. (+5000) Jay89LDN is a name known to all. (+5000) Jay89LDN is a name known to all. (+5000) Jay89LDN is a name known to all. (+5000) Jay89LDN is a name known to all. (+5000)
    How about you give me those two with your mum as bonus while you do your own dad OP.

Srs answer id go for two

freshcrabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) freshcrabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) freshcrabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) freshcrabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) freshcrabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) freshcrabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) freshcrabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) freshcrabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) freshcrabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) freshcrabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) freshcrabs will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Kreigschwein View Post
    You have to ask yourself if youre ready for a real relationship man, if you are pick girl one. If you are serious about bjj pick girl 1.

edit: just saw pics, you better take girl 1 or youre a *******.

check my sig, i do bjj as well, nothing feels better than coming home to a girl who'll help you out especially after rolling on the mat for a few hours or taking a few leg kicks
    I know it makes more sense in the long run

halp, need more feedback

kingkongdong1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kingkongdong1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kingkongdong1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kingkongdong1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kingkongdong1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kingkongdong1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kingkongdong1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kingkongdong1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kingkongdong1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kingkongdong1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kingkongdong1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Free rent, sex, money.....Op are you retarted? girl one

ThunderMonkeyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThunderMonkeyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThunderMonkeyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThunderMonkeyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThunderMonkeyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThunderMonkeyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThunderMonkeyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThunderMonkeyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThunderMonkeyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThunderMonkeyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThunderMonkeyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    srs would date both for lolz. i didnt even click pics yet.

date one of them from like 5-8pm and the other one from 9-midnite
    I was a wimp before Anchor arms. Now I'm a jerk and everybody loves me.

TheBearLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBearLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBearLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBearLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBearLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBearLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBearLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBearLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBearLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBearLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBearLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    listen up you prick.
    gonna type this as calmly as possibru
    sloots gonna sloot. you wan a be wit a chick thats gon be taken dem diks on the side. no thnx Jefferson
    time to man up nut up ans go for the LTR material girl 1 plus she is decent looking fgt.
    what wud u want.
    a girl who you know will be waiting at home for u to return or a girl phucking some guys well u bjj away brah.

dont be a ******* op the choice is obvs..

fgt.
    ★Positive Crew★
    ☆ZA Crew☆
    --Always Picks 5 Crew--
    Deactivated FB Account crew
    [*TrapShoulder Crew*]
    Instagram- Thebearlife
    Snapchat-theonlybearlife

*never taking 2 scoops again crew*
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160686871&pagenumber=

DrStrangeiove2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrStrangeiove2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrStrangeiove2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrStrangeiove2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrStrangeiove2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrStrangeiove2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrStrangeiove2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrStrangeiove2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrStrangeiove2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrStrangeiove2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrStrangeiove2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Girl 1...
    I mean she looks pretty sexy too.
    What are her origins?

Originally Posted by DrStrangeiove2 View Post
    Girl 1...
    I mean she looks pretty sexy too.
    What are her origins?
    She's from Israel.

muximus is just really nice. (+1000) muximus is just really nice. (+1000) muximus is just really nice. (+1000) muximus is just really nice. (+1000) muximus is just really nice. (+1000) muximus is just really nice. (+1000) muximus is just really nice. (+1000) muximus is just really nice. (+1000) muximus is just really nice. (+1000) muximus is just really nice. (+1000) muximus is just really nice. (+1000)
    Would pick 1. You're only 1 or 3 yrs away from graduations. Real life hits man, so if you can get a head start with girl one. Go for it, it's the best choice you got. You can find another "sexy Latina" over there if you're going to be a scum bag a cheat more
    Stats

D 455x1
    S 365x1
    FS 275x1
    B 275x1

*Phi Gamma Delta*

Smykowski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Smykowski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Smykowski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Smykowski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Smykowski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Smykowski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Smykowski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Smykowski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Smykowski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Smykowski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Smykowski has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by kingkongdong1 View Post
    Free rent, sex, money.....Op are you retarted? girl one
    lol this

Ultraviolence is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultraviolence is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultraviolence is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultraviolence is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultraviolence is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultraviolence is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultraviolence is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultraviolence is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultraviolence is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultraviolence is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultraviolence is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Would go with girl #1 just to train with Cobrinha.
    Misc BJJ Crew

lastxlight is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lastxlight is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lastxlight is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lastxlight is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lastxlight is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lastxlight is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lastxlight is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lastxlight is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lastxlight is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lastxlight is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lastxlight is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    girl 1 is fineeeeeeeeeeeeee

girl 2 has them trashy photos
    Pending divorce brah
    Liberal, rooting tooting gun shooting sjw

dumpeer will become famous soon enough. (+50) dumpeer will become famous soon enough. (+50) dumpeer will become famous soon enough. (+50) dumpeer will become famous soon enough. (+50) dumpeer will become famous soon enough. (+50) dumpeer will become famous soon enough. (+50) dumpeer will become famous soon enough. (+50) dumpeer will become famous soon enough. (+50) dumpeer will become famous soon enough. (+50) dumpeer will become famous soon enough. (+50) dumpeer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Girl 1 is 9 years older than you. She sounds perfect but youv'e only known her 5 weeks. She's a crazy bomb if I ever saw one.

Girl 2 seems like standard 21 y/o sloot. You're only 21 go for her and have fun, I feel like girl 1 is gonna keep your semen stored in a jar and squirt a little inside her every day to make sure she gets preggo. The sloot known is safer than the sloot unknown.
    Best gym lifts:
    DL: 505x1
    B: 305x2
    S: 365x5

*** tiny wrists crew ***

ars92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ars92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ars92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ars92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ars92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ars92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ars92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ars92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ars92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ars92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ars92 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    1. She seems to be the one who can help you open your life up to new possibilities. You will probably regret it if you go with 2.

231g will become famous soon enough. (+50) 231g will become famous soon enough. (+50) 231g will become famous soon enough. (+50) 231g will become famous soon enough. (+50) 231g will become famous soon enough. (+50) 231g will become famous soon enough. (+50) 231g will become famous soon enough. (+50) 231g will become famous soon enough. (+50) 231g will become famous soon enough. (+50) 231g will become famous soon enough. (+50) 231g will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lets be honest theres no future with girl 1. shes 30 and your 21 lol. way to large of an age gap. go for girl 2.

SuperSpiderBat will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperSpiderBat will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperSpiderBat will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperSpiderBat will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperSpiderBat will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperSpiderBat will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperSpiderBat will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperSpiderBat will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperSpiderBat will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperSpiderBat will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperSpiderBat will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Judging from personality I'd go with girl 1. Judging by looks, girl 1. I think you'll regret not choosing girl 1, brah.

I g-got a g-good brain 1901sayo's Avatar
    1901sayo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1901sayo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1901sayo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1901sayo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1901sayo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1901sayo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1901sayo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1901sayo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1901sayo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1901sayo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1901sayo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    girl one is hnnng

but i gotta tell ya, shes gonna be pretty demanding once yall move out to la. you cant just dump this girl and get away with it lmao

You lift more than me. Deeeluxe20's Avatar
    Deeeluxe20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deeeluxe20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deeeluxe20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deeeluxe20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deeeluxe20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deeeluxe20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deeeluxe20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deeeluxe20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deeeluxe20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deeeluxe20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deeeluxe20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    girl 1. do the serious relationship thing with her and move out to LA.
    worst case scenario, if things don't work out you'll find a much better looking latina out here than girl 2 within a week

Classik0x is just really nice. (+1000) Classik0x is just really nice. (+1000) Classik0x is just really nice. (+1000) Classik0x is just really nice. (+1000) Classik0x is just really nice. (+1000) Classik0x is just really nice. (+1000) Classik0x is just really nice. (+1000) Classik0x is just really nice. (+1000) Classik0x is just really nice. (+1000) Classik0x is just really nice. (+1000) Classik0x is just really nice. (+1000)
    I recommend girl one. she's not bad and free rent yo...
    “The Man who says he can, and the man who says he can not.. Are both correct” ― Confucius
    5/3/1 POWAAAAAAAH
    *Ghost in the shell crew*
    *Classical music crew*
    *Born again virgin crew*
    *no social media crew*
    *Canadian Crew*
    *Beard Crew*

-(Steam: Kawahara) -(PSN: Classik0x) -(BattleNet: Unseendark#1908)

Smeldtz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smeldtz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smeldtz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smeldtz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smeldtz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smeldtz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smeldtz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smeldtz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smeldtz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smeldtz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smeldtz will become famous soon enough. (+50)

The **** You Gonna Do? Troll_Patrol's Avatar
    Troll_Patrol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Troll_Patrol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Troll_Patrol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Troll_Patrol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Troll_Patrol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Troll_Patrol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Troll_Patrol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Troll_Patrol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Troll_Patrol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Troll_Patrol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Troll_Patrol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    is this serious? girl 1 hngggggggggggg
    <3 http://i.imgur.com/pnCvw.gif <3

Epilerik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epilerik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epilerik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epilerik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epilerik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epilerik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epilerik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epilerik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epilerik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epilerik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epilerik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Try to juggle both until it blows up in your face
    -Voted Gary Johnson in 2012 and Doing it Again 2016-

-Philadelphia Eagles fan-

-52 Books a Year Crew-

-Team Mystic-

chorus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chorus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chorus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chorus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chorus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chorus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chorus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chorus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chorus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chorus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chorus has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Dude ?/10 is girls 1 butt?
    Looks heavenly when she's sitting at that fountain
    Austin proud

loving it

Registered Amuser FrozenMercury's Avatar
    FrozenMercury is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FrozenMercury is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FrozenMercury is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FrozenMercury is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FrozenMercury is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FrozenMercury is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FrozenMercury is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FrozenMercury is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FrozenMercury is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FrozenMercury is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FrozenMercury is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Same chick in all photos
    On a blood and guts quest for 100k ¯\_(ツ)_/¯