Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Reef58 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reef58 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reef58 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reef58 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reef58 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reef58 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reef58 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reef58 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reef58 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reef58 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reef58 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Where are the pics? Always a fan of RR

Szarko is not very helpful. (-500) Szarko is not very helpful. (-500) Szarko is not very helpful. (-500) Szarko is not very helpful. (-500) Szarko is not very helpful. (-500) Szarko is not very helpful. (-500) Szarko is not very helpful. (-500) Szarko is not very helpful. (-500) Szarko is not very helpful. (-500) Szarko is not very helpful. (-500) Szarko is not very helpful. (-500)
    sloots gon sloot.

miscermeow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscermeow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscermeow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscermeow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscermeow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscermeow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscermeow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscermeow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscermeow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscermeow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscermeow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Bachelors of science in Kinesiology

Snapchat: trilliamyrs
    Mcfreako crew
    In love with Sladezz

darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    their? multiple mods possibly??
    rumpler of stiltskins

"I'm not afraid to die, I'm afraid I'll survive and have to watch you suffer" - Thy Art Is Murder

"Life will cease so breathe deep" - Lorna Shore

hellbilly1912 is a name known to all. (+5000) hellbilly1912 is a name known to all. (+5000) hellbilly1912 is a name known to all. (+5000) hellbilly1912 is a name known to all. (+5000) hellbilly1912 is a name known to all. (+5000) hellbilly1912 is a name known to all. (+5000) hellbilly1912 is a name known to all. (+5000) hellbilly1912 is a name known to all. (+5000) hellbilly1912 is a name known to all. (+5000) hellbilly1912 is a name known to all. (+5000) hellbilly1912 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by miscermeow View Post
    Omg stfu already srs

freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My mouth is watering
    Sometimes I park in handicap spaces, while handicap people make handicap faces

IRL George Costanza feardafronfz3's Avatar
    feardafronfz3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) feardafronfz3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) feardafronfz3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) feardafronfz3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) feardafronfz3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) feardafronfz3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) feardafronfz3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) feardafronfz3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) feardafronfz3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) feardafronfz3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) feardafronfz3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    damn thesheepdog gettin' it in

the corporation strikes again!
    Lionized

DETROIT VS. EVERYBODY

TheBiG_Z is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBiG_Z is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBiG_Z is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBiG_Z is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBiG_Z is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBiG_Z is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBiG_Z is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBiG_Z is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBiG_Z is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBiG_Z is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBiG_Z is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    k den
    ****Dallas Misc Crew****
    ⚓S&P⚓

woodbarry is a name known to all. (+5000) woodbarry is a name known to all. (+5000) woodbarry is a name known to all. (+5000) woodbarry is a name known to all. (+5000) woodbarry is a name known to all. (+5000) woodbarry is a name known to all. (+5000) woodbarry is a name known to all. (+5000) woodbarry is a name known to all. (+5000) woodbarry is a name known to all. (+5000) woodbarry is a name known to all. (+5000) woodbarry is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by redraider86 View Post
    Buys JeanetteEmigh dinner...doesn't get to pound her flower mound

So how many seafood dinners would it take for u and OP till we get to do sum 3 ring circus shyt?

whopperJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whopperJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whopperJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whopperJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whopperJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whopperJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whopperJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whopperJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whopperJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whopperJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whopperJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It was a long day. Loony had just finished moderating the Misc section on bodybuilding.com. Exhausted, he opened the door to his room.

To his surprise , a shadowy figure lay on his bed. The room was too dark to make anything out and everything was quiet. The figure made no sound.

A little shaken, Loony stuttered "w-who's there?!".

The shadowy figure , still laying on his bed did not reply.

Lunatic, confused and scared yelled " Team Punishment, I'm not in the mood for your games. Last time you phuked me so hard I got paralyzed".

The shadowy figure slowly turned its head.

"I'm not Team Punishment." it exclaimed in a soft, feminine voice.

Suddenly, the shadowy figure sat up and looked in Lunatic's direction.

At this point, Lunatic could make out a vague silhouette through the shadows. The shadowy figure had long hair, supple breasts and toned arms / legs.

"Ahh.. Trinity.. is LBM out of town again?" Lunatic smiled.

"I'm not Trinity silly" the shadow figure replied before hopping off the bed.

The figure walked towards Lunatic. The room was still too dark to make anything out.

"Who are you?" asked Lunatic.

"You know who I am" replied the figure before turning the lights on.

Lunatic's eyes opened wide as he gasped. The figure was in plain site. He noticed her dark hair, her dazzling blue eyes and her dick sucking lips of peace.

She was wearing a very tight, low cut pink t shirt and yoga pants. Lunatic could see her camel-toe and what appeared to be a wet spot.

Is this real life? Lunatic thought to himself. "J-Jeannette... what are you doing here?!" asked Lunatic in a shaky voice.

JeannetteEmigh smiled. Without saying a word she got on her knees. She looked up at Lunatic and smiled once more.

At this point Lunatic could see her cleavage. She had no bra on underneath and her nipples were getting as hard as rocks.

JeannetteEmigh, still completely silent reached for Lunatic's wheelie strap.

Still a little shocked, Lunatic muttered " JeannetteEmigh, what are you doing?? This isn't right. You're only 16"

JeannetteEmigh, still fiddling with the strap looked up at Loony. "I want to do this, don't worry" she smiled.

After what seemed like eternity , JeannetteEmigh finally took the belt off and without hesitation pulled Loony's Sperry's and Polos shorts down to his ankles.

JeannetteEmigh looked up at Loony once more. "Are you ready?" She smiled as she bit her lip.

JeannetteEmigh, abstinent since he got in an accident, couldn't resist any longer. He felt blood rushing into his 4 inch penis of prosperity even though he was disabled. "I'm ready" he exclaimed.

JeannetteEmigh dragged herself a bit closer. She reached for his sponge-bob sqaurepants underwear and slowly pulled it down.

Out emerged a semi-flaccid 2 inch penis.

JeannetteEmigh smiled "very nice" she said while looking up at Loony and winking.

Without hesitation she began to work.

She wrapped her large lips around the head of Loony's penis and started to slowly work her way down.

"Ughhh" Moaned Lunatic as her moved away some of her hair.

JeannetteEmigh looked up at Loony and slowly went further and further down. Until she was deep throating all 4 inches including about 35.0cm of pubic hair that had been left untamed by Loony.

"mmmm" moaned JeannetteEmigh as she slowly worked her way back up.

"Where the **** did you learn how to deep throat so well?" asked Loony excitingly.

"Team Punishment made a deal with me" replied JeannetteEmigh while stroking Loony's diamond hard cock.

"I will please all the male mods and in return he would whiteknight humans of the female gender." JeannetteEmigh winked.

Sloots gon ****ing sloot , but it doesn't matter right now. She's giving me the best blow job of my life thought Loony to himself.

JeannetteEmigh went back to work. Wrapping her lips once more on Loony's dick and sliding up and down.

"ohhh" moaned Loony once more. "Just like that baby"

A few minutes passed as Loony filled the room with moaning noises until JeannetteEmigh suddenly stopped.

"What's wrong?" Asked Loony with a concerned tone

"Nothing" smiled JeannetteEmigh.

She slowly reached down and took off her tight pink shirt. Revealing perfectly shaped breasts. Loony was mirin' hard. She had a fairly average body but her tits had a perfect nipple to boob size ratio.

They swayed side to side in perfect motion as JeannetteEmigh stood up.

She turned around so her back was facing Loony.

He sat in his wheelchair flexing his quads there in amazement. "Now that's a squat booty" he said happily. Her bubble butt filled the yoga pants perfectly.

Slowly, JeannetteEmigh reached down and started taking her pants off.

She bent down so that while she was taking them off, Loony could see every inch of her pussy and butt hole.

"Oh wow" exclaimed Loony. He could see her freshly shaven jail-bait pussy and her tight bleached ass hole. She was extremely wet and had drops dripping from her pussy.

JeannetteEmigh turned back around and threw the yoga pants on the bed. They were completely soaked.

"I want to **** you so hard" said Loony

"I would love that" exclaimed JeannetteEmigh"But , tonight is about you.. not me" she finished, as she got back on her knees.

JeannetteEmigh looked back up at Loony. "I want you to **** my face" she said
    "Excuse me?" asked Loony in a concerned tone

"You heard me.. I want you to grab the back of my head and stuff your cock down my throat. I want you to dominate me. I want you to act like you own me.. as if I'm your property." replied Jeannette as she bit her lip.

"I can sort of do that. I have to get in the spooning position though on the bed. I can’t move my pelvis for dat dere thrusing motion" said Loony

Loony gently grabbed a handful of hair and slowly inserted his rock hard cock into her mouth.

He slowly moved her head back and forth, only going 1 - 2 inches deep at a time.

"mm- no" moaned JeannetteEmigh

Loony quickly stopped and asked "What's wrong?"

"Harder. Faster. Pull my hair. Make me cry. Make me feel like a total slut. Don't stop no matter what I say or do" replied JeannetteEmigh as she looked into Loony’s eyes.

Suddenly Loony grabbed a fistful of JeannetteEmigh’s hair and stuffed his cock deep into her throat but the motion was awkward and resembled a flopping fish out of the water.

As Loony pulled out, JeannetteEmigh gagged.

"Mm, just like that" winked JeannetteEmigh.

Loony did it once more. And again, and again. Until he was throat ****ing her as hard as he could.

Nothing could be heard inside the room other than the noise of Loony’s cock slamming hard into the back of JeannetteEmigh’s throat.

He continued the onslaught and JeannetteEmigh slowly started to make gagging noises.

Her eyes started to tear up and she began crying. The tears mixed in with mascara on her face and slowly streaked down her cheeks.

Loony started ****ing her face even faster.

At this point, JeannetteEmigh was begging him to stop. Her hands were on his legs and she was trying to push him away but he was too strong for her.

Mascara filled streaks covered her face as she looked up at Loony while gagging.

"Ughhhhhhhhhhhhh" Moaned Loony "Here it comes... here comes the gravy train"

He pulled his cock out and aimed it straight at JeannetteEmigh’s face.

JeannetteEmigh instinctively stuck her tongue out and looked straight into Loony’s eyes "mmm cum all over me" she said in a hoarse voice.

"Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" Loony moaned as he felt the pressure build up.

His legs started to lock up , his glutes and back became tense, and toppled over his wheelchair.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" Loony moaned as he shot a thick stream of cum all over his own belly as he stumbled over his wheelchair.

"mmmm more, give me more" begged JeannetteEmigh

"Ohhh lawwwwwwwwwd" moaned Loony. His legs shaking. A thick load of cum managed to land right onto JeannetteEmigh’s forehead.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh Repppppeeedddddd" moaned Loony once again, This time the thick load of cum landing right on JeannetteEmigh’s neck and tits.

He came for what seemed like 1000 years. His lower body shook violently as he had not been using his muscles below the waist since the accident.

Loony released his break and collapsed onto the floor. "Oh my god.... that was amazing" he exclaimed.

"You came all over me" JeannetteEmigh laughed.

Everything was covered. Her hair, her face , her neck, her tits, even her shoulders.

"You know what they say , right? When you cum on a girls face?" Asked JeannetteEmigh.

"What's that?" replied Loony

"You own me now.. I'm yours" winked JeannetteEmigh as she wiped the cum off herself with her hands.

She stood up and started to get dressed.

"I think you just earned yourself a mod rep , Jeannette" said JeannetteEmigh, as he lay on the floor exhausted.

"Thank you" smiled JeannetteEmigh. "We should definitely do this again some time" she added.

"Yes , but next time I want to phuk you in the spooning position and cum inside you”replied Loony as he smiled.

"That sounds great" replied JeannetteEmigh as she opened the room and left.

Loony just lay there "My god, that was amazing" he thought to himself.. as he slowly passed out and went to sleep. “But how will I manage to spoon with JeannetteEmigh?”
    Last edited by whopperJr; 02-08-2014 at 09:08 AM.

BigMike373 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigMike373 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigMike373 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigMike373 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigMike373 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigMike373 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigMike373 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigMike373 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigMike373 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigMike373 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigMike373 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by whopperJr View Post
    It was a long day. Team Punishment had just finished moderating the Misc section on bodybuilding.com. Exhausted, he opened the door to his room.

To his surprise , a shadowy figure lay on his bed. The room was too dark to make anything out and everything was quiet. The figure made no sound.

A little shaken, Team Punishment stuttered "w-who's there?!".

Lunatic, confused and scared yelled " Team Punishment, I'm not in the mood for your games. Last time you phuked me so hard I got paralyzed".

At this point, Lunatic could make out a vague silhouette through the shadows. The shadowy figure had long hair, supple breasts and toned arms / legs.

The figure walked towards Lunatic. The room was still too dark to make anything out.

Lunatic's eyes opened wide as he gasped. The figure was in plain site. He noticed her dark hair, her dazzling blue eyes and her dick sucking lips of peace.

She was wearing a very tight, low cut pink t shirt and yoga pants. Lunatic could see her camel-toe and what appeared to be a wet spot.

Is this real life? Lunatic thought to himself. "J-Jeannette... what are you doing here?!" asked Lunatic in a shaky voice.

JeannetteEmigh smiled. Without saying a word she got on her knees. She looked up at Lunatic and smiled once more.

At this point Lunatic could see her cleavage. She had no bra on underneath and her nipples were getting as hard as rocks.

Still a little shocked, Lunatic muttered " JeannetteEmigh, what are you doing?? This isn't right. You're only 16"

JeannetteEmigh, still fiddling with the strap looked up at Loony. "I want to do this, don't worry" she smiled.

After what seemed like eternity , JeannetteEmigh finally took the belt off and without hesitation pulled Loony's Sperry's and Polos shorts down to his ankles.

JeannetteEmigh looked up at Loony once more. "Are you ready?" She smiled as she bit her lip.

JeannetteEmigh, abstinent since he got in an accident, couldn't resist any longer. He felt blood rushing into his 4 inch penis of prosperity even though he was disabled. "I'm ready" he exclaimed.

JeannetteEmigh dragged herself a bit closer. She reached for his sponge-bob sqaurepants underwear and slowly pulled it down.

JeannetteEmigh smiled "very nice" she said while looking up at Loony and winking.

She wrapped her large lips around the head of Loony's penis and started to slowly work her way down.

JeannetteEmigh looked up at Loony and slowly went further and further down. Until she was deep throating all 4 inches including about 35.0cm of pubic hair that had been left untamed by Loony.

"Where the **** did you learn how to deep throat so well?" asked Loony excitingly.

"Team Punishment made a deal with me" replied JeannetteEmigh while stroking Loony's diamond hard cock.

"I will please all the male mods and in return he would whiteknight humans of the female gender." JeannetteEmigh winked.

Sloots gon ****ing sloot , but it doesn't matter right now. She's giving me the best blow job of my life thought Loony to himself.

JeannetteEmigh went back to work. Wrapping her lips once more on Loony's dick and sliding up and down.

A few minutes passed as Loony filled the room with moaning noises until JeannetteEmigh suddenly stopped.

She slowly reached down and took off her tight pink shirt. Revealing perfectly shaped breasts. Loony was mirin' hard. She had a fairly average body but her tits had a perfect nipple to boob size ratio.

He sat in his wheelchair flexing his quads there in amazement. "Now that's a squat booty" he said happily. Her bubble butt filled the yoga pants perfectly.

She bent down so that while she was taking them off, Loony could see every inch of her pussy and butt hole.

"Oh wow" exclaimed Loony. He could see her freshly shaven jail-bait pussy and her tight bleached ass hole. She was extremely wet and had drops dripping from her pussy.

JeannetteEmigh turned back around and threw the yoga pants on the bed. They were completely soaked.

"I would love that" exclaimed JeannetteEmigh"But , tonight is about you.. not me" she finished, as she got back on her knees.

Weirdest boner.....
    There are times when working hard may not be enough. But those who succeed worked hard - Coach Kamogawa

YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You guys calm down.....I'll provide spoon pics in a few. We wanted to announce it the right way.

And yes, I did guzzle.
    "ERMUHGAWD Crew"
    "ERMUHGAW LOL...."
    "Oh you, ERMUHGAWD!"

TheLastAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLastAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLastAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLastAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLastAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLastAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLastAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLastAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLastAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLastAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLastAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It was a long day. Team Punishment had just finished moderating the Misc section on bodybuilding.com. Exhausted, he opened the door to his room.

A little shaken, Team Punishment stuttered "w-who's there?!".

Unfortunately this is probably the best thing in this thread at the moment.
    'When you are born, you are crying and everyone around you is smiling. Make sure that, when you die, you are the one smiling and everyone around you is crying."

Ralph Waldo Emerson

anonymous

redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz
    We didn't take any pics...worst attention whores ever. We have a day trip planned tomorrow to The Container Store (she has never been, wut) so I'm about to introduce her to an OCD safe space. I'll try to get a pic of her sitting on some Elfa closet settings.
    Train hard, train smart, have fun!

"I'm not autistic- I'm ARTISTIC." - etet1919

Strengthbrah93 is just really nice. (+1000) Strengthbrah93 is just really nice. (+1000) Strengthbrah93 is just really nice. (+1000) Strengthbrah93 is just really nice. (+1000) Strengthbrah93 is just really nice. (+1000) Strengthbrah93 is just really nice. (+1000) Strengthbrah93 is just really nice. (+1000) Strengthbrah93 is just really nice. (+1000) Strengthbrah93 is just really nice. (+1000) Strengthbrah93 is just really nice. (+1000) Strengthbrah93 is just really nice. (+1000)
    which catalog did the mod find you in? and why did he pick you over the hundreds of better looking ones? your nudes suck btw

LaxinAround is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaxinAround is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaxinAround is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaxinAround is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaxinAround is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaxinAround is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaxinAround is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaxinAround is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaxinAround is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaxinAround is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaxinAround is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    brb having a nostalgia fap to Jeannette's nudes

1010101 is just really nice. (+1000) 1010101 is just really nice. (+1000) 1010101 is just really nice. (+1000) 1010101 is just really nice. (+1000) 1010101 is just really nice. (+1000) 1010101 is just really nice. (+1000) 1010101 is just really nice. (+1000) 1010101 is just really nice. (+1000) 1010101 is just really nice. (+1000) 1010101 is just really nice. (+1000) 1010101 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by JeannetteEmigh View Post
    Went on a sushi date, drank some wine and now I'm staying over at their house. Inb4 everything.
    Their house? How many of them are there?

inb4 Gangbang
    inb4 JeannetteEmigh English Major
    EE

JeannetteEmigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JeannetteEmigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JeannetteEmigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JeannetteEmigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JeannetteEmigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JeannetteEmigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JeannetteEmigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JeannetteEmigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JeannetteEmigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JeannetteEmigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JeannetteEmigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by WinterFresh View Post
    Pretty sure this is forum admin trolling... highly successfully LOL look at join date, posts, reps, strong everything.

Edit did username search, only 80 some odd posts, no where near 4500. You *****s got trolled hard LOL
    Unaware
    Repping Metroins for life
    **TEAM REDRAIDER86**
    MMFC Crew
    ASOT Crew

Swingingfromtehpowerlines Blowmahheadoff's Avatar
    Blowmahheadoff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blowmahheadoff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blowmahheadoff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blowmahheadoff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blowmahheadoff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blowmahheadoff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blowmahheadoff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blowmahheadoff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blowmahheadoff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blowmahheadoff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blowmahheadoff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    - Posts thread on misc about being with mod
    - Attention whore of peace
    - No one gives a chit
    /thread
    "The universe vibrates to the frequency of love."

"Reclaim your mind and get it out of the hands of the cultural engineers that want to turn you into a half-baked moron, consuming all of this trash that is being manufactured out of the bones of a dying world."

*Self-Improvement Crew*

Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    We didn't take any pics...worst attention whores ever. We have a day trip planned tomorrow to The Container Store (she has never been, wut) so I'm about to introduce her to an OCD safe space. I'll try to get a pic of her sitting on some Elfa closet settings.
    do it!!!

Dtmpap is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dtmpap is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dtmpap is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dtmpap is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dtmpap is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dtmpap is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dtmpap is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dtmpap is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dtmpap is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dtmpap is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dtmpap is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    mirin join date tho

Celticsfan94 is a name known to all. (+5000) Celticsfan94 is a name known to all. (+5000) Celticsfan94 is a name known to all. (+5000) Celticsfan94 is a name known to all. (+5000) Celticsfan94 is a name known to all. (+5000) Celticsfan94 is a name known to all. (+5000) Celticsfan94 is a name known to all. (+5000) Celticsfan94 is a name known to all. (+5000) Celticsfan94 is a name known to all. (+5000) Celticsfan94 is a name known to all. (+5000) Celticsfan94 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It was a long day. Loony had just finished moderating the Misc section on bodybuilding.com. Exhausted, he opened the door to his room.

A little shaken, Loony stuttered "w-who's there?!".

"Excuse me?" asked Loony in a concerned tone

"You heard me.. I want you to grab the back of my head and stuff your cock down my throat. I want you to dominate me. I want you to act like you own me.. as if I'm your property." replied Jeannette as she bit her lip.

"I can sort of do that. I have to get in the spooning position though on the bed. I can’t move my pelvis for dat dere thrusing motion" said Loony

Loony gently grabbed a handful of hair and slowly inserted his rock hard cock into her mouth.

He slowly moved her head back and forth, only going 1 - 2 inches deep at a time.

"mm- no" moaned JeannetteEmigh

Loony quickly stopped and asked "What's wrong?"

"Harder. Faster. Pull my hair. Make me cry. Make me feel like a total slut. Don't stop no matter what I say or do" replied JeannetteEmigh as she looked into Loony’s eyes.

Suddenly Loony grabbed a fistful of JeannetteEmigh’s hair and stuffed his cock deep into her throat but the motion was awkward and resembled a flopping fish out of the water.

As Loony pulled out, JeannetteEmigh gagged.

"Mm, just like that" winked JeannetteEmigh.

Loony did it once more. And again, and again. Until he was throat ****ing her as hard as he could.

Nothing could be heard inside the room other than the noise of Loony’s cock slamming hard into the back of JeannetteEmigh’s throat.

He continued the onslaught and JeannetteEmigh slowly started to make gagging noises.

Her eyes started to tear up and she began crying. The tears mixed in with mascara on her face and slowly streaked down her cheeks.

Loony started ****ing her face even faster.

At this point, JeannetteEmigh was begging him to stop. Her hands were on his legs and she was trying to push him away but he was too strong for her.

Mascara filled streaks covered her face as she looked up at Loony while gagging.

"Ughhhhhhhhhhhhh" Moaned Loony "Here it comes... here comes the gravy train"

He pulled his cock out and aimed it straight at JeannetteEmigh’s face.

JeannetteEmigh instinctively stuck her tongue out and looked straight into Loony’s eyes "mmm cum all over me" she said in a hoarse voice.

"Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" Loony moaned as he felt the pressure build up.

His legs started to lock up , his glutes and back became tense, and toppled over his wheelchair.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" Loony moaned as he shot a thick stream of cum all over his own belly as he stumbled over his wheelchair.

"mmmm more, give me more" begged JeannetteEmigh

"Ohhh lawwwwwwwwwd" moaned Loony. His legs shaking. A thick load of cum managed to land right onto JeannetteEmigh’s forehead.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh Repppppeeedddddd" moaned Loony once again, This time the thick load of cum landing right on JeannetteEmigh’s neck and tits.

He came for what seemed like 1000 years. His lower body shook violently as he had not been using his muscles below the waist since the accident.

Loony released his break and collapsed onto the floor. "Oh my god.... that was amazing" he exclaimed.

"You came all over me" JeannetteEmigh laughed.

Everything was covered. Her hair, her face , her neck, her tits, even her shoulders.

"You know what they say , right? When you cum on a girls face?" Asked JeannetteEmigh.

"What's that?" replied Loony

"You own me now.. I'm yours" winked JeannetteEmigh as she wiped the cum off herself with her hands.

She stood up and started to get dressed.

"I think you just earned yourself a mod rep , Jeannette" said JeannetteEmigh, as he lay on the floor exhausted.

"Thank you" smiled JeannetteEmigh. "We should definitely do this again some time" she added.

"Yes , but next time I want to phuk you in the spooning position and cum inside you”replied Loony as he smiled.

"That sounds great" replied JeannetteEmigh as she opened the room and left.

Loony just lay there "My god, that was amazing" he thought to himself.. as he slowly passed out and went to sleep. “But how will I manage to spoon with JeannetteEmigh?”

++ Positive Crew ++
    ++ Helpful Brah ++
    ++ Hoop Dreams ++

I cant wait to say I made it.

Starting weight Feb 2012: 245
    Current weight 3/14/2014: 180
    Goal weight: 170, getting there slowly but surely.

Ginobili 2013 Finals MVP

redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Flexish View Post
    do it!!!
    I'll do my best! I gotta show her how we do brunch, Texas style. Breakfast tacos and mimosas

Codename: Duchess abandonedship's Avatar
    abandonedship has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abandonedship has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abandonedship has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abandonedship has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abandonedship has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abandonedship has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abandonedship has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abandonedship has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abandonedship has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abandonedship has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abandonedship has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Buys JeanetteEmigh dinner...doesn't get to pound her flower mound
    grew up in flower mound lolz
    w e w

lad.

FlashWad3 is just really nice. (+1000) FlashWad3 is just really nice. (+1000) FlashWad3 is just really nice. (+1000) FlashWad3 is just really nice. (+1000) FlashWad3 is just really nice. (+1000) FlashWad3 is just really nice. (+1000) FlashWad3 is just really nice. (+1000) FlashWad3 is just really nice. (+1000) FlashWad3 is just really nice. (+1000) FlashWad3 is just really nice. (+1000) FlashWad3 is just really nice. (+1000)
    With a face like that, I wouldn't even let this Jenette bitch buy me dinner.

It's like a permanent horse head mask.
    Heat/Lightning/Raiders/Clev Indians/CFB

Yeah ****ing water

Hanging by a thread Changedmalife's Avatar
    Changedmalife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Changedmalife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Changedmalife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Changedmalife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Changedmalife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Changedmalife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Changedmalife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Changedmalife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Changedmalife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Changedmalife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Changedmalife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OP joined before internet was made and website was thought of.... wizard

Oh, I am posting in roll bread

Thread: **-=OFFICIAL=-** Strange posters thread (SRS)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168018593&p=1409977863#post1409977863
    **Official MISC®© "dedicated car sales man"** spot him post him here (srs)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160043551

vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You think this is a fukin joke OP? The rules don't change because you're a female. Post pics of the guy or negs.

As a side note, this bitch has 5,000 posts and 87k rep power. One of the highest ratio's I've ever seen.

Fuk you misc and all you closet WK's. I am so disappointed right now. Nobody backs up their chit.

Originally Posted by abandonedship View Post
    grew up in flower mound lolz
    We definitely went to HS together! Probably maybe

silverfighter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) silverfighter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) silverfighter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) silverfighter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) silverfighter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) silverfighter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) silverfighter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) silverfighter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) silverfighter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) silverfighter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) silverfighter has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    How is OP not red yet? Surprised srs
    *Muay Thai Crew*
    *Boxing Crew*
    *Bay Area Crew*
    *silverfighter Crew*

*Mod Negged 2x Crew*
    ☆ Trinity1216 Appreciation Crew ☆
    ☆ MissChill Appreciation Crew ☆

Trolled MMA Fighter "War Machine" http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158443233