tomiiv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomiiv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomiiv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomiiv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomiiv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomiiv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomiiv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomiiv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomiiv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomiiv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomiiv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Just finished Kris Gethin's 12 week program, Before and After

What do you guys and gals think, it's been 3 months of hard work but it's worth every damn minute of it.
    I have been skinny until 16, then got fat in two years and since then i have been going up and up for the next 14 years. Now at 32 this is my first time seeing my self at 190lbs and just fitted my self in 32 jeans down from 42.

Now what's next? Should i keep cutting or start bulking. I really want to see 6 pack by June or July the latest. Is it possible?
    Attached Images

IamViral has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Very good progress there, personally i'm a fan of lower body fat percentage, so i would encourage you to keep dropping fat.
    Whatever you do, bulk or cut, keep lifting hard and eat proper nutritious food.

Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Wow dude. Great transformation so far. It must have taken alot of will and dedication. In my opinion I think you should keep cutting a bit more. You still have a good amount of BF, and looks like you do have some muscle underneath, so when you get leaner you will look decent. Go for 10-11% BF then bulk up for a long time through lean bulking. At the moment you might be around 20% BF. I could be wrong.

Great job again. You can achieve that 6 pack abs for sure.
    Strive to be the better self that one could possibly be.

Registered User TheNextAchilles's Avatar
    TheNextAchilles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheNextAchilles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheNextAchilles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheNextAchilles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheNextAchilles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheNextAchilles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheNextAchilles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheNextAchilles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheNextAchilles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheNextAchilles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheNextAchilles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Mirin transformation.

Never really had to much faith in these broadly advertised programs. May try one now.

HJB12 is a name known to all. (+5000) HJB12 is a name known to all. (+5000) HJB12 is a name known to all. (+5000) HJB12 is a name known to all. (+5000) HJB12 is a name known to all. (+5000) HJB12 is a name known to all. (+5000) HJB12 is a name known to all. (+5000) HJB12 is a name known to all. (+5000) HJB12 is a name known to all. (+5000) HJB12 is a name known to all. (+5000) HJB12 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    good job! i also say to keep cutting, eating right and lifting properly

tomiiv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomiiv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomiiv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomiiv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomiiv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomiiv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomiiv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomiiv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomiiv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomiiv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomiiv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am planning to go down to 175lbs and see what happens, it should not take me a long time maybe 2 months the most. I have dialed in my diet so am good there. I tried few different diets and found the one that works for me.

Is it normal to lose your grip after lifting for 3 months straight. I just started the same program again and noticed that when i lift the same weight that i did two weeks ago i was losing my grip could not hold it to complete the reps.

Originally Posted by TheNextAchilles View Post
    Mirin transformation.

Never really had to much faith in these broadly advertised programs. May try one now.
    To tell you the truth, when you are fat any program works even the sh!ttiest one LOL

johnnymalkavius is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnymalkavius is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnymalkavius is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnymalkavius is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnymalkavius is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnymalkavius is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnymalkavius is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnymalkavius is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnymalkavius is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnymalkavius is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnymalkavius is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Great job. What was the diet OP? Just started my first one and I am still a little lost.
    I broke my first year goal.

Originally Posted by johnnymalkavius View Post
    Great job. What was the diet OP? Just started my first one and I am still a little lost.
    Diet was, the more i ate the more i lost. Just don't starve yourself. That's what i did at first lost some weight and it stopped. After lots of sleepless nights searching this forum and talking to people i just realized that starving is not an option.

My diet is Protein 40%, Carbs 40% and Fat 20%. or sometime i change things up, on working days i may up the carbs and lower protein and on off days i lower carbs and up the protein just to change things up like maybe by 10% so it looks like Protein 30% Carbs 50% and Fat 20% and vice versa. I keep Fat always at 20%

This is one days diet:

Morning (8:30am)
    4 whites and 1 whole egg (boiled or scrambled) if i do scrambled i add spinach, little feta cheese and onion
    1 oolong tea or green tea
    1 coffee
    glass of water

Mid Morning (10:00am)
    1 slice of cinnamon raisin bread with peanut butter and jelly
    One tablet green tea extract
    Glass of water

Around 11 am i go to the gym and after i finish workout do one and a half scoop whey iso-100 protein which is around 12:30. Drink some more water while working out.

Lunch (1:30pm)
    7 oz Steak with Quinoa
    Lots of Broccoli
    1 Apple

Early Dinner (4:30-5:00 pm)
    7 oz Chicken Breast with Quinoa or Brown Rice or Sweet Potato
    Again lots of Broccoli
    One Light Activia flavored yogurt which is only 80 calories

Late Dinner
    5-6 oz chicken or tilapia with vegetables only

Before bed i drink one scoop of Casein Protein.

That's my diet.

Sometimes i do macaroni with ground turkey in tomato sauce as a meal.
    Whole Grain Tortilla with Tuna, Onion, Kalamata Olives baked in the oven (same as pizza)

You just have to watch your calories, that's all.

GS33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GS33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GS33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GS33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GS33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GS33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GS33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GS33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GS33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GS33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GS33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Very motivating! I'm going to be switching to this program Sunday after seeing this.

EDIT: Question, quite a list of supplements in the intro video, how many (if any) did you take?
    Last edited by GS33; 02-07-2014 at 08:33 PM.
    Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of liberty. -- Thomas Jefferson

Originally Posted by GS33 View Post
    Very motivating! I'm going to be switching to this program Sunday after seeing this.
    You have to be motivated, and you have to work out hard. You have to do the cardio too and follow the diet plan as close as possible. You can have your cheat days just don't over do it.

GS33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GS33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GS33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GS33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GS33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GS33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GS33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GS33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GS33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GS33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GS33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by tomiiv View Post
    You have to be motivated, and you have to work out hard. You have to do the cardio too and follow the diet plan as close as possible. You can have your cheat days just don't over do it.
    If the military taught me anything, it's how to be motivated to do something that my mind says is too hard.
    Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of liberty. -- Thomas Jefferson

Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    GJ OP, very impressive.

Originally Posted by johnnymalkavius View Post
    What are you lost on? Have you checked the nutrition stickies?

moose5180 is just really nice. (+1000) moose5180 is just really nice. (+1000) moose5180 is just really nice. (+1000) moose5180 is just really nice. (+1000) moose5180 is just really nice. (+1000) moose5180 is just really nice. (+1000) moose5180 is just really nice. (+1000) moose5180 is just really nice. (+1000) moose5180 is just really nice. (+1000) moose5180 is just really nice. (+1000) moose5180 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Damn nice work!

robbcayman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robbcayman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robbcayman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robbcayman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robbcayman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robbcayman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robbcayman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Big transformation. Just keep going, man. I think so many people feel overwhelmed, but the trick is to just be consistent with your eating and workouts. You have obviously done a great job on both of those things.

boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Trigger543 View Post
    Have you checked the nutrition stickies?

This^^^

Great job op, keep going!

Don't use outdated ratios for your macros, which is discussed here in this sticky.
    GL.
    NASM CPT

IG: jeff.galanzzi

-----------------------------
    RIP my friend D4K

Somepersian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Somepersian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Somepersian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Somepersian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Somepersian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Somepersian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Somepersian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Somepersian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Somepersian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Somepersian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Somepersian is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    The only laughable thing about Kris Gethin's program is the hilarious amount of supplements you "HAVE" to take.

OP good job, keep it up man!
    hi

deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Well done!
    She approached with her hand extended,. I slowly stepped back. "No" she said. "I just want to shake your hand. You're amazingly gorgeous." As she walked by me she copped a biceps feel.

1st Place Masters Over 60 Bodybuilding 2014

luisitol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) luisitol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) luisitol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) luisitol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) luisitol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) luisitol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) luisitol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) luisitol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) luisitol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) luisitol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) luisitol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am planning to go down to 175lbs and see what happens, it should not take me a long time maybe 2 months the most. I have dialed in my diet so am good there. I tried few different diets and found the one that works for me.

Is it normal to lose your grip after lifting for 3 months straight. I just started the same program again and noticed that when i lift the same weight that i did two weeks ago i was losing my grip could not hold it to complete the reps.
    Great job OP! great weight loss and work-ethic

as far as the grip issue, it may be that with your lighter weight you're relying more on your muscle strength. I know as a lighter/smaller guy i suffer from not being able to grip some of the heavier weight i do on some exercises. Or it could be just that your forearms are fatigued when you're doing the exercises.

Either way i would say to add in some exercises to promote grip strength and maybe invest in lifting straps.
    Luis

Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it. -Lou Holtz

2014 Transformation Thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159915721

Flat Bench - 245lbs x 3
    Squats - TBD
    Deadlift - TBD
    Leg Press - 450lbs x 12

boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Somepersian View Post
    The only laughable thing about Kris Gethin's program is the hilarious amount of supplements you "HAVE" to take.
    Most of which are unnecessary and can be obtained from eating a well balanced, nutrient dense diet from mainly whole or very low processed foods.
    NASM CPT

IG: jeff.galanzzi

-----------------------------
    RIP my friend D4K

Originally Posted by Somepersian View Post

OP good job, keep it up man!
    I have not taken any supplements, only supplement that i take is iso-100 protein and casein protein, that's it. I think my diet is pretty good which leads me to think that i don't need any extra supps. I do take Green Tea Extract thinking that it helps me with the weight loss but who knows maybe it doesn't help me at all.

As long as i see progress i would stick to what i do.

RagingVeins will become famous soon enough. (+50) RagingVeins will become famous soon enough. (+50) RagingVeins will become famous soon enough. (+50) RagingVeins will become famous soon enough. (+50) RagingVeins will become famous soon enough. (+50) RagingVeins will become famous soon enough. (+50) RagingVeins will become famous soon enough. (+50) RagingVeins will become famous soon enough. (+50) RagingVeins will become famous soon enough. (+50) RagingVeins will become famous soon enough. (+50) RagingVeins will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Kickin' ass, OP. Keep it up. I'd keep dropping weight for a while longer before bulking if I was you.

Just to clarify something, I started Kris Gethin's program when i was at 245lbs in late October of 2013 and haven't stop until now. I lost 20lbs prior to starting the program. which took me month and a half. So all in all total 5 months to go from 265 down to 190.

J.G is just really nice. (+1000) J.G is just really nice. (+1000) J.G is just really nice. (+1000) J.G is just really nice. (+1000) J.G is just really nice. (+1000) J.G is just really nice. (+1000) J.G is just really nice. (+1000) J.G is just really nice. (+1000) J.G is just really nice. (+1000) J.G is just really nice. (+1000) J.G is just really nice. (+1000)
    What do you guys and gals think, it's been 3 months of hard work but it's worth every damn minute of it.
    I have been skinny until 16, then got fat in two years and since then i have been going up and up for the next 14 years. Now at 32 this is my first time seeing my self at 190lbs and just fitted my self in 32 jeans down from 42.

Now what's next? Should i keep cutting or start bulking. I really want to see 6 pack by June or July the latest. Is it possible?
    It's a great start. Good job. I, personally would keep cutting, especially if you are wanting to show some abs by this summer.