Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Keefinator02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Keefinator02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Keefinator02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Keefinator02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Keefinator02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Keefinator02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Keefinator02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Keefinator02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Keefinator02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Keefinator02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Keefinator02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by GoldStorm View Post
    Sure they get paid 2$ or something before tips... Which means if the tips don't cover up to minimum wage , they get paid minimum wage by the restaurant. But if the tips go over minimum wage, they get paid 2$ and hour + whatever tips end up being. so they can make a hell of a lot more. Don't like it, get a new job.
    This they have get paid at least min wage when someone is running their payroll. So they don't get paid 2 DOLLARS PERIOD. I don't even think it is two dollars I thought it was half of minimum wage but I am not sure.

Although I do tip every time why wouldn't I but if someone doesn't deserve **** like stood around forever when I needed a drink or was just rude then it is smaller tip. However waitresses do get a lot of **** becasue a lot of stuff is out of their control like how the food tastes or how long it took to cook their steak.
    Pigs get feed. Hogs get slaughtered.

Gym-Meet-(Gym 12-31-13)

Snatch: 205-155-210
    Clean: 235-235-260
    C&J: 215-205-235
    Press: 175
    BS: 340
    FS: 325

janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    In B4 restaurant owners all start using some sort of "self-checkout" machine service so they don't have to deal with bitchy servers anymore.

In B4 unemployed wait staff bitches and whines that it's everyone else's fault because they're all cheap scumbags
    Common Sense Crew
    Living Happily is Easy Crew
    Do Something That Matters Crew
    There Are More Important Things in Life Than Women Crew

"My brother is an Alpha male in real life and virtually all of his friends are Alpha males." - zionosis

Achivai88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achivai88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achivai88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achivai88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achivai88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achivai88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achivai88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achivai88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achivai88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achivai88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achivai88 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The system is straight up retarded. An invisible law saying that everybody should tip, yet for some reason the law isn't just put into mandatory effect by raising prices so that there would be less confusion. And sure, it gives the consumer a small measure of power for service-appreciation or whatever that argument is, but it seems that if you don't tip you'll get a lot of hate thrown your way. Isn't going out to a restaurant supposed to be a relaxing, pleasant experience? Well it ****ing wouldn't be if I have to play some kind of part-time-employer every time I sit down for a meal.

Never going to the US.

Logros has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Logros has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Logros has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Logros has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Logros has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Logros has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Logros has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Logros has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Logros has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Logros has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Logros has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Don't their wages get added to to reach a certain level if standard wage + tips is below that? They always make it seem like they only earn 2 bucks an hour which is bullchit. I like it more around Europe where you're not expected to tip much, so it actually means something when you do and people are grateful instead of feeling entitled to your money.

incomingbrOMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) incomingbrOMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) incomingbrOMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) incomingbrOMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) incomingbrOMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) incomingbrOMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) incomingbrOMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) incomingbrOMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) incomingbrOMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) incomingbrOMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) incomingbrOMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Oh! This is a new topic that I may discuss with miscers!

Here goes:

I LOL @ *******S WHO DONT TIP AT LEAST TWENTY PERCENT LOL @ U HOMOS EATING WAITER JIZZ AND WAITRESS PERIOD BLOOD

usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    why does everyone keep bringing up the $2.32/hr BS. Where da **** do you live that you only get that much (nevermind that someone posted that the LAW requires the employer to make up the difference)

where I live, the minimum wage for anyone who serves alcohol is $9/hr. If you don't serve booze then you get $10.25 minimum

people in general labor construction only get $14-15 hr and grunt electrician start at $14/hr. So on a full 8 hour day, you think those guys only deserve about $50 more than a waiter? phuck dat sh!t. after tips, the waiter makes more money. where's the misc logic?

Roach06 is just really nice. (+1000) Roach06 is just really nice. (+1000) Roach06 is just really nice. (+1000) Roach06 is just really nice. (+1000) Roach06 is just really nice. (+1000) Roach06 is just really nice. (+1000) Roach06 is just really nice. (+1000) Roach06 is just really nice. (+1000) Roach06 is just really nice. (+1000) Roach06 is just really nice. (+1000) Roach06 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Achivai88 View Post
    The system is straight up retarded. An invisible law saying that everybody should tip, yet for some reason the law isn't just put into mandatory effect by raising prices so that there would be less confusion. And sure, it gives the consumer a small measure of power for service-appreciation or whatever that argument is, but it seems that if you don't tip you'll get a lot of hate thrown your way. Isn't going out to a restaurant supposed to be a relaxing, pleasant experience? Well it ****ing wouldn't be if I have to play some kind of part-time-employer every time I sit down for a meal.

Never going to the US.
    It literally takes like..no time to tip. Your write in a number, add it to your bill, and sign...not a big deal brah.

If servers were paid hourly, what incentive would there be to go the extra mile?
    "Obsessed is just a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated"

GT: Roach4488

janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by incomingbrOMS View Post
    Oh! This is a new topic that I may discuss with miscers!

Here goes:

I LOL @ *******S WHO DONT TIP AT LEAST TWENTY PERCENT LOL @ U HOMOS EATING WAITER JIZZ AND WAITRESS PERIOD BLOOD
    IF U DONT TIP IS CUZ U POOR YOU BETA PIECE OF CHIT POOR ASS POVERRTY SCUM BAG POVERTY POVERTY POVERTY LOL LET ME BULLY U INTO TIPPING CUZ I THINK U SHOULD LET ME CALL U NAMES POOR POVERTY BETA LOLOL

God forbid someone just doesn't do their fukking job and I don't think they deserve anything extra for chit-tier performance...
    no, I must be poverty. Must be that I can't afford it...
    Common Sense Crew

"My brother is an Alpha male in real life and virtually all of his friends are Alpha males." - zionosis

dweeegs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dweeegs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dweeegs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dweeegs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dweeegs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dweeegs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dweeegs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dweeegs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dweeegs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dweeegs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dweeegs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Roach06 View Post
    Because of tips. If the restaurant was forced to give them more money, the price of the food would go up. With the tip system, the customer can decide how much good service or bad service is worth to them.
    lol the food isn't going up by 15% or whatever the hell the "expected" tip is.

A server covers what, 5 tables an hour? Maybe more or less? The extra 5-6 bucks it costs the employer to pay full wages instead of 2.whatever plus tips spread across those tables...

I'd rather not pay an extra 5-10 bucks because the food the server carried happened to be more expensive. Paying based off what the food costs and not the number of plates or drinks refilled or whatever is dumb as hell anyways. Would rather pay the 2 bucks or whatever the food would go up by, sure as hell would be less than tipping.

Originally Posted by T-MC-G View Post
    You guys who complain about tipping need to go spend a few weeks going out to eat in countries like Germany where no one tips and servers are paid hourly. It blows. Literally have to wait 20-30 minutes at times for the server to come around and get you more beer or clear plates. Dinners will take almost 2 hours just because the servers don't want to sit more tables because it's more work for them...hostesses won't seat you even with empty tables because they are lazy...if you show up less than an hour before closing you won't get a seat because you may run over into their closing time. Because of all this the food is incredibly expensive, around twice what it is in the USA, and all other aspects are terrible.

I'll take a 20% or higher tipping culture any day! Cheap people gain the system everywhere, not just in restaurants, so stop trying to say you don't want to paid for someone to work and just say you are cheap and are willing to trade your dignity for a couple more bucks in your pocket. You Socially Awkward ****s.
    Tipped jobs are the only thing in this world where workers are somehow not motivated to do their job unless extra incentive other than their wages is to be gained. Every other single job has someone get paid to do their actual job. Laziness and entitlement seem to complement each other
    Last edited by dweeegs; 02-06-2014 at 08:31 AM.
    ChemE in education, SoftwareE in job

Live slow, Die whenever SLOTH LIFE

atmosfearone is on a distinguished road. (+10) atmosfearone is on a distinguished road. (+10) atmosfearone is on a distinguished road. (+10) atmosfearone is on a distinguished road. (+10) atmosfearone is on a distinguished road. (+10) atmosfearone is on a distinguished road. (+10) atmosfearone is on a distinguished road. (+10) atmosfearone is on a distinguished road. (+10) atmosfearone is on a distinguished road. (+10) atmosfearone is on a distinguished road. (+10) atmosfearone is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    some of my waitress/waiter friends tip even less than i do with the excuse that "they don't make enough money to do it"....so i follow their lead...they are industry experts after all.

And it's not required by law to those who are saying so...you don't get taxed on your tip remember.

and lol@people who pay their supposed 40% tip on the total instead of the subtotal...tipping on top of tax...

Roach06 is just really nice. (+1000) Roach06 is just really nice. (+1000) Roach06 is just really nice. (+1000) Roach06 is just really nice. (+1000) Roach06 is just really nice. (+1000) Roach06 is just really nice. (+1000) Roach06 is just really nice. (+1000) Roach06 is just really nice. (+1000) Roach06 is just really nice. (+1000) Roach06 is just really nice. (+1000) Roach06 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by janky View Post
    IF U DONT TIP IS CUZ U POOR YOU BETA PIECE OF CHIT POOR ASS POVERRTY SCUM BAG POVERTY POVERTY POVERTY LOL LET ME BULLY U INTO TIPPING CUZ I THINK U SHOULD LET ME CALL U NAMES POOR POVERTY BETA LOLOL

God forbid someone just doesn't do their fukking job and I don't think they deserve anything extra for chit-tier performance...
    no, I must be poverty. Must be that I can't afford it...
    Bad service = Bad/No tip
    Good Service = Good tip
    Good service + bad tip = Poverty *******
    Bad service + good tip = Beta *******

BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It literally takes like..no time to tip. Your write in a number, add it to your bill, and sign...not a big deal brah.

If servers were paid hourly, what incentive would there be to go the extra mile?
    What incentive does a doctor or a nurse have when they're looking after patients, working overtime? Or a school teacher putting extra effort into his job, or an architect, or a soldier? Everybody could get by with just doing the minimum required of them legally. It's called doing your job well, taking care of business, and doing what needs to be done without always looking for incentive and benefit. Once again, the reason is simple. Lack of work ethic and a false sense of entitlement.

Originally Posted by BloodFireDeath View Post
    What incentive does a doctor or a nurse have when they're looking after patients, working overtime? Or a school teacher putting extra effort into his job, or an architect, or a soldier? Everybody could get by with just doing the minimum required of them legally. It's called doing your job well, taking care of business, and doing what needs to be done without always looking for incentive and benefit. Once again, the reason is simple. Lack of work ethic and a false sense of entitlement.
    Not everyone thinks that way. Plenty of people at my job just do the minimum. Leave when their 8 hours are over even if there is work to be done, etc. The tipping system helps to force those types of people to work harder.

And guess what, the incentive for hourly/salary brahs are better raises/bonus.

Bad service = Bad/No tip
    Good Service = Good tip
    Good service + bad tip = Poverty *******
    Bad service + good tip = Beta *******
    Totally agree with you.
    I've left 30-35% tips for great service. I've even made it a point to talk to supervisors to tell them that a particular server is fukking awesome and deserves some recognition.

I've also straight up fukking walked out on tabs because the waitress was too busy chattin it up with her bff in the back or talking on her cell phone in plain sight, or doing her nails leaning up against the wall, while I waited for my check.

Yes, if a server does a great job and you're just like "IDGAF, lol here's 10 cents!" then that is a dick move. The person could be a poverty *******, or they could just be a tight ass, or they could be a total prick... but I think this is a VERY rare case.
    I think most of the time, if a person tips chitty it's because they were very unhappy with the server's performance. It's really socially awkward and uncomfortable to go "against the grain" when you're out with friends/fam and you don't want to tip. I don't think this accounts for most cases. In order for someone to really say "no they don't deserve chit", a waiter/waitress has to have really upset that customer somehow (usually).
    Common Sense Crew

Oceanbreezeez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanbreezeez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanbreezeez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanbreezeez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanbreezeez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanbreezeez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanbreezeez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanbreezeez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanbreezeez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanbreezeez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanbreezeez is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Tipping fuking destroys my jimmies. All of the reasons have already been posted ITT. The 2 biggest ones IMO are that first of all, a lot of waiters make WAY more money than they deserve from tips. They're doing a zero skill job but often make more than entry level college degree positions. And even if the tips aren't adding up to enough, the restaurant is STILL legally bound to cover the difference up to minimum wage (which is what the job deserves, let's be serious), so stfu with the tired old $2/hr bullchit.

Second of all, and even more imprtantly - this is America and you're performing a high school level job. If you don't like the fuking pay, GO GET SOME OTHER CHITTY JOB. I mean damn.

Originally Posted by HBP View Post
    The extra mile? You mean.. What? Refilling an empty cup? Or walking an order all the way from a table to the kitchen?

What about phukn subways, edo, ect.. Where the tip prompt comes up on debit?
    What service have they provided me at that point? Aside from making me repeat my order 3-4 times?

I tip 15% if service is good, you don't like it, get on your knees and go that "extra mile" *******.

No one tips at subway or takeout places...those employees get paid hourly, you see the difference in service compared to a restaurant? Yea..thought so.

iradumass is a name known to all. (+5000) iradumass is a name known to all. (+5000) iradumass is a name known to all. (+5000) iradumass is a name known to all. (+5000) iradumass is a name known to all. (+5000) iradumass is a name known to all. (+5000) iradumass is a name known to all. (+5000) iradumass is a name known to all. (+5000) iradumass is a name known to all. (+5000) iradumass is a name known to all. (+5000) iradumass is a name known to all. (+5000)
    maybe in murica servers get $2/hr but not in canada motherfuker they get almost min. wage

tip 10% max crew

fuk off kunts

BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not everyone thinks that way. Plenty of people at my job just do the minimum. Leave when their 8 hours are over even if there is work to be done, etc. The tipping system helps to force those types of people to work harder.

And guess what, the incentive for hourly/salary brahs are better raises/bonus.
    There is no extra mile in waiting and serving. More like an extra inch, the minimum is all that's required, noting down orders and bringing food. It's not something they have to work really hard to excel at. Being nice to people isn't a skill somebody ought to be paid for. They love to complicate it but compare it to any other job and it's one of the simplest jobs there is.

Whatever happened to just trying to do your job well and being professional. As already mentioned, they still get paid minimum wage if tips don't suffice.

Give me one good reason why doctors shouldn't demand tips from patients and lace their patient's injections with bacteria if they didn't get tipped well the last time.

No one tips at subway or takeout places...those employees get paid hourly, you see the difference in service compared to a restaurant? Yea..thought so.
    Waiters in USA don't get paid hourly? unaware

Originally Posted by Oceanbreezeez View Post
    Tipping fuking destroys my jimmies. All of the reasons have already been posted ITT. The 2 biggest ones IMO are that first of all, a lot of waiters make WAY more money than they deserve from tips. They're doing a zero skill job but often make more than entry level college degree positions. And even if the tips aren't adding up to enough, the restaurant is STILL legally bound to cover the difference up to minimum wage (which is what the job deserves, let's be serious), so stfu with the tired old $2/hr bullchit.

Second of all, and even more imprtantly - this is America and you're performing a high school level job. If you don't like the fuking pay, GO GET SOME OTHER CHITTY JOB. I mean damn.
    Being a server/bartender takes more skill than the average min. wage job. And way more personality than say...a cashier.

Just because someone went to college doesn't mean they deserve more money than someone who didn't. There are plenty of poverty degrees and people with degrees that have no work ethic or have terrible people skills both of which a good server will have.

Look at me...a nice cushy office job and I am sitting here on The MISC. Servers/bartenders are barely allowed to check their phones all day. Phuck that noise.

Icicle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Icicle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Icicle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Icicle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Icicle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Icicle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Icicle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Icicle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Icicle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Icicle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Icicle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by jonnyshap View Post
    good example of why tipping matters, i deliver pizza for a living

i have a run that consist of

1 customer who tips $6 another that $2 and the 3rd who always never tips, who do you think gets their food first, regardless when they ordered?

your tipping for next time
    Your logic is stupid. How do you know your tips in advance? You don't. Perhaps you got tipped $0 because you took too long.

WAviking24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WAviking24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WAviking24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WAviking24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WAviking24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WAviking24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WAviking24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WAviking24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WAviking24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WAviking24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WAviking24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Don't be fooled by the liberal propaganda. Waiters and waitresses make plenty of money. When my gf was waiting tables there were several nights a week that she would bring home more than I made that day and I'm an accountant and make a decent amount of money. Don't let em fool ya.

Originally Posted by BloodFireDeath View Post
    Being nice to people isn't a skill somebody ought to be paid for.

Whatever happened to just trying to do your job well and being professional. As already mentioned, they still get paid minimum wage if tips don't suffice.

Give me one good reason why doctors shouldn't demand tips from patients and lace their patient's injections with bacteria if they didn't get tipped well the last time.
    1 - Yes it is...and it happens in the real work force every day. Maybe not everywhere, but in my experience so far. Being personable gets you alot of benefits in the working world, including better/more raises...better bonus..better job security..etc.

2 - Min wage isnt enough...they could go be a cashier or stock shelves which is much easier and less of a hassle.

3 - Because they already get paid well, and they get raises based on performance.

Originally Posted by HBP View Post
    You've never seen the prompt ever at one of these places? Either you live in a poverty area or you're lying.

Prefer the service at fast food places tbh.. When in thirsty I don't have to wait for some window licker to stop picking their most in the back and bring me food, just get it myself and move on. Can't wait till it's all automated, will tip the trades person that made my meal, because let's be realty, if fast food tasted as good as restraint food, nobody would restaraunt
    Yea i see it...but they can't be serious. I just figured it is a default setting on the card swiper. Mcdonalds doesn't have that crap.

Would like to see automated fast food places as well. The people working there are borderline retarded...hence why they get paid minimum wage and servers at restaurants deserve more.

dweeegs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dweeegs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dweeegs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dweeegs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dweeegs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dweeegs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dweeegs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dweeegs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dweeegs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dweeegs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dweeegs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm confused why someone needs incentives to do their job to the best of their abilities.

What about the incentive of... keeping your job?

Being a server/bartender takes more skill than the average min. wage job. And way more personality than say...a cashier.

Just because someone went to college doesn't mean they deserve more money than someone who didn't. There are plenty of poverty degrees and people with degrees that have no work ethic or have terrible people skills both of which a good server will have.

Look at me...a nice cushy office job and I am sitting here on The MISC. Servers/bartenders are barely allowed to check their phones all day. Phuck that noise.
    Yea so much skill high schoolers and monkeys can do it

Originally Posted by dweeegs View Post
    I'm confused why someone needs incentives to do their job to the best of their abilities.

What about the incentive of... keeping your job?
    In the words of the great and wise Peter Gibbons: "That will only make someone work just hard enough not to get fired"

Sorry if I want great service when I go to a good restaurant and not some goober just trying not to get fired.

jso200688 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jso200688 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jso200688 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jso200688 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jso200688 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jso200688 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jso200688 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jso200688 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jso200688 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jso200688 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jso200688 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by nick911sc View Post
    If you want to aware yourself read this memo from the Department of labor

http://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/whdfs15.pdf
    was not aware, repped
    °Music: BornToFlyEnt.blogspot.com

°Instagram : Instagram.com/TheBulJso

°Status : Bulking to 210

fidélité à la mort MajesticLion's Avatar
    MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    "Earthly needs" is just begging for double-entendre exploitation.

In the words of the great and wise Peter Gibbons: "That will only make someone work just hard enough not to get fired"

Sorry if I want great service when I go to a good restaurant and not some goober just trying not to get fired.
    And yet, millions of Walmart workers, fast food workers etc seem to be doing just fine. The people that earn min. wage without a huge chance of climbing up the ropes. But somehow the type of food I order dictates the price I have to pay someone because having a job isn't a good reason to do that job.

Originally Posted by dweeegs View Post
    Yea so much skill high schoolers and monkeys can do it
    I would rather hire a hard working, personable, high-schooler than some college educated douche bag.

Also, fellow MD brah checking in. I grew up in Berwyn Heights (right down the road from CP if you are not aware) and working in greenbelt.

Ultraviolence is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultraviolence is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultraviolence is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultraviolence is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultraviolence is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultraviolence is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultraviolence is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultraviolence is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultraviolence is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultraviolence is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultraviolence is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Misc BJJ Crew