Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    coop1876 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Why do you exercise?

Why do you exercise? Is it that you want to be stronger? Lose weight? Gain weight? You have a mental image of someone you want to look like? You wish to improve your health? You wish to maintain your health? I don't know you and therefore can't answer for you. I can answer for me, however.
    It all started when I was 15 years old. I heard that my cousin had gotten a set of weights and being 15 I didn't want to be one upped by him. I ordered a 110 lb. barbell/dumbbell set through the mail and can still remember the day it was delivered to my parent's home. The delivery driver carried the long cardboard box up the walk to the front door where he placed the whole package in my arms saying "here, get used to carrying them". I weighed maybe 130 pounds and staggered into the house. Steve Reeves was my idol at the time. I wanted to be STRONG, gain weight, and grow a beard just like Steve's in his movie 'Hercules'. That was 52 years ago. I did get stronger, toned, gained weight and am still healthy and still in the 'iron' game. I no longer test 'the limits' of my strength as I would from time to time injure myself and as anyone who has been around for awhile knows, we heal more slowly as we add to our years.
    I think I'm as motivated today, if not more so, than I was as a much younger man. Your peers start commenting on your excellent genes and how lucky you are to still be so active. As you know it is not luck or our 'excellent' genes that are responsible but our dedication...our motivation which sprang from a seed and has grown into a way of life. It has been often repeated that we can be anyone we want to be. In truth, we can only be ourselves. Make the most of what you have. If your a man and want to be like 'Hercules', don't forget to grow that beard. I eventually did. Itchy. I didn't keep it for long.
    So, why do you exercise?

I Do It On My Own xxsupergman25xx's Avatar
    xxsupergman25xx is just really nice. (+1000) xxsupergman25xx is just really nice. (+1000) xxsupergman25xx is just really nice. (+1000) xxsupergman25xx is just really nice. (+1000) xxsupergman25xx is just really nice. (+1000) xxsupergman25xx is just really nice. (+1000) xxsupergman25xx is just really nice. (+1000) xxsupergman25xx is just really nice. (+1000) xxsupergman25xx is just really nice. (+1000) xxsupergman25xx is just really nice. (+1000) xxsupergman25xx is just really nice. (+1000)
    be better at baseball, control anxiety, get girls.
    http://forms.aweber.com/form/85/1635053985.htm - Newsletter!

Posts are my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.
    -----------------------------------
    Baseball insane

-----------------------------------
    i do it all on my own

99frc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 99frc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I want to live a healthy life, and I truly think it helps me in all other aspects of life.
    35% of women find male pattern balding highly attractive. Consequently, those 35% of women are the best looking women.

dude846 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dude846 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dude846 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dude846 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dude846 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dude846 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dude846 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dude846 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dude846 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dude846 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dude846 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Because it manages my anger to weight lift.

I like to look in the mirror and say, "I did better than yesturday"
    "People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing - that's why we recommend it daily." - Zig Ziglar
    "Wanting something is not enough. You must hunger for it. Your motivation must be absolutely compelling in order to overcome the obstacles that will invariably come your way." - Les Brown

AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Health first, vanity second

mickydees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mickydees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mickydees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mickydees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mickydees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mickydees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mickydees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mickydees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mickydees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mickydees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mickydees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    1. trying to achieve something where you cant cheat even if you wanted. iron is honest, and all you can do is give it your best. no lying, no smooth talking, no backstabbing. you cant shift the blame from yourself in the gym.

2. sort of an escape from my problems, but everyone does it; people go gambling, drinking or something else. i go to the gym. when i step in that door, everything in the outside world freezes and im, in a way, at peace.

3. sure, it used to be about insecurities and wanting to be better than the rest and what not. now i do this for me. seeing what i can do when committed to something. trying to be the best i can in every way possible.

to me it aint even really about physical health, this whole thing has sort of become a part of who i am.
    Always pick 4

mitsu4b12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mitsu4b12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mitsu4b12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mitsu4b12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mitsu4b12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mitsu4b12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mitsu4b12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mitsu4b12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mitsu4b12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mitsu4b12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mitsu4b12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    The gym is where everything else in my world doesnt matter. I drink my pwo, put in my headphones and go to work. Its my escape, its the place that brings out the best in me. Nothing beats the feeling of lifting some heavyass weight. I dont lift for anyone else but me.

The physique you obtain is nobody's doing but your own. It shows you what you can accomplish when you have the drive to accomplish your goals.

The gym is one of two places that i truly feel happy
    7/2016 *back in this chit hole after 2 years crew*

*Poop naked crew*
    *Watches DBZ before I lift crew*
    *Just wants to go Super Saiyan crew*

DoubleDeuced is a complete loser! (-2000) DoubleDeuced is a complete loser! (-2000) DoubleDeuced is a complete loser! (-2000) DoubleDeuced is a complete loser! (-2000) DoubleDeuced is a complete loser! (-2000) DoubleDeuced is a complete loser! (-2000) DoubleDeuced is a complete loser! (-2000) DoubleDeuced is a complete loser! (-2000) DoubleDeuced is a complete loser! (-2000) DoubleDeuced is a complete loser! (-2000) DoubleDeuced is a complete loser! (-2000)
    There are few things that will reward you for every effort of hard work and discipline you put into it like weightlifting/bodybuilding does. There are few things that offer that kind of guarantee and that's why I love it.

*Gym is my sanctuary
    *Love that pump

georgiabrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) georgiabrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) georgiabrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) georgiabrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) georgiabrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) georgiabrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) georgiabrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) georgiabrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) georgiabrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) georgiabrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) georgiabrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    gjdm

Yoshioi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Yoshioi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Yoshioi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Yoshioi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Yoshioi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Yoshioi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Yoshioi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Yoshioi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Yoshioi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Yoshioi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Yoshioi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    1. Used to be obese and weights turned that around for me.
    2. Pumping iron is real power.
    3. To stick it to the girls who broke my heart and the dudes who faking their gym flow.
    4. The discipline it teaches me every day.

thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    1. If I didn't say appearances first I'd be lying lol, im vein
    2. It keeps me grounded and balanced in my everyday life
    3. I enjoy it
    4. health
    5. pushing myself, and having a healthy "addiction"
    ***New Beginning***

Marombeiro97 is just really nice. (+1000) Marombeiro97 is just really nice. (+1000) Marombeiro97 is just really nice. (+1000) Marombeiro97 is just really nice. (+1000) Marombeiro97 is just really nice. (+1000) Marombeiro97 is just really nice. (+1000) Marombeiro97 is just really nice. (+1000) Marombeiro97 is just really nice. (+1000) Marombeiro97 is just really nice. (+1000) Marombeiro97 is just really nice. (+1000) Marombeiro97 is just really nice. (+1000)
    To look good naked

ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    In simple terms, exercising in its general form (calisthenics, body-building) brings upon more then muscle. It builds your inner-strength and your mentality. This in result will let you progress through lifes challenges where you will then overcome them. Exercising has been a turning point in my life and it has now been apart of my life.

*Good Physique
    *Mentality
    *Inner Strength
    *Satisfaction
    *Goals

singeress is just really nice. (+1000) singeress is just really nice. (+1000) singeress is just really nice. (+1000) singeress is just really nice. (+1000) singeress is just really nice. (+1000) singeress is just really nice. (+1000) singeress is just really nice. (+1000) singeress is just really nice. (+1000) singeress is just really nice. (+1000) singeress is just really nice. (+1000) singeress is just really nice. (+1000)
    Right now, I'm cutting. But someday, I will bulk to gain muscle.

1. I've always wanted to go to a waterpark wearing my first bikini. (I never want to wear a one-piece or go in everyday clothes again).
    2. I've always wanted to wear really cute lingerie.
    3. I want to be the first person in my family to be fit. (No one really thinks I can do it.)
    4. I want to have full body confidence.
    5. Someday, I want to be that people to have double takes when people see how muscular I am. (I want the female fitness model physique).
    6. To prove to myself that I can do anything I set my mind to.

Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz
    Because I plan on living longer than my doctor expects me to.
    Eat the damn yolk.

riseagain25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) riseagain25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) riseagain25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) riseagain25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) riseagain25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) riseagain25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) riseagain25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) riseagain25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) riseagain25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) riseagain25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) riseagain25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Was skinny during my high school days and after passing high school i always wanted to better myself.

riseagain25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) riseagain25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) riseagain25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) riseagain25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) riseagain25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) riseagain25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) riseagain25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) riseagain25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) riseagain25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) riseagain25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) riseagain25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Then,it becomes more of a habit and i always felt great when i hit the gym,nothing else matters there except me and the feeling of better myself every day.

Helenlouisa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Helenlouisa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Helenlouisa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Helenlouisa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Helenlouisa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Helenlouisa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    1. It makes me feel good to eat healthy and stay fit
    2. The gym is my escape. I can stop worrying about my life and just focus on my workout
    3. I wanna have a nice 'bikini' body

dondons1984 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I workout because all my life I have been picked on. I have been turned down by women and I have been the laughing stock of everyone. I am tired of it. I am the guy that is going to get big, get fit and show that I can do anything I want. I will become the image that women desire in a man. I will go up to the women who turned me down ask them on a date and when they say sure I will tell them they should of done it years ago then. I will become the next great thing and I will prove to all the people in this world that I am me and me alone.

DanLimitless will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanLimitless will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanLimitless will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanLimitless will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanLimitless will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanLimitless will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanLimitless will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanLimitless will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanLimitless will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanLimitless will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanLimitless will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by dondons1984 View Post
    I workout because all my life I have been picked on. I have been turned down by women and I have been the laughing stock of everyone. I am tired of it. I am the guy that is going to get big, get fit and show that I can do anything I want. I will become the image that women desire in a man. I will go up to the women who turned me down ask them on a date and when they say sure I will tell them they should of done it years ago then. I will become the next great thing and I will prove to all the people in this world that I am me and me alone.
    If you want to be truly the most desirable man to a woman, you won't do things for a woman. You'll do things to do them because they make you happy, because you love them. Being completely congruent with what you are doing with your life and loving it is the most attractive thing to a woman.

If you finally reach this level you won't care about what anyone else thinks or any external elements anyway. You will be powerful beyond what you ever thought was possible for you. I'm telling you it IS possible for you.

Prose Edda has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Prose Edda has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Prose Edda has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Prose Edda has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Prose Edda has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Prose Edda has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Prose Edda has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Prose Edda has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Prose Edda has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Prose Edda has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Prose Edda has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 99frc View Post
    I want to live a healthy life, and I truly think it helps me in all other aspects of life.
    This, I hated the stares people gave me after awhile, women always friend zoned me, always had to pass on activities friends were doing or trying, skydiving, hiking, sports, wake boarding, snowboarding you name it I couldn't do it. Made me depressed and hated myself for awhile.

"In the darksome night of despair, my eye turneth expectant and full of hope to the morn of Thy boundless favor and at the hour of dawn my drooping soul is refreshed and strengthened in remembrance of Thy beauty and perfection." - `Abdu'l-Bahá

bearizona will become famous soon enough. (+50) bearizona will become famous soon enough. (+50) bearizona will become famous soon enough. (+50) bearizona will become famous soon enough. (+50) bearizona will become famous soon enough. (+50) bearizona will become famous soon enough. (+50) bearizona will become famous soon enough. (+50) bearizona will become famous soon enough. (+50) bearizona will become famous soon enough. (+50) bearizona will become famous soon enough. (+50) bearizona will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Because I'm a fat piece of blubber and don't want to be. Although over the last couple years I've dropped 45-50 pounds (and an yet on another plateau), I got to the point where I was tired of having to buy new clothes because my normal clothes no longer fit. I also am too old to not be thinking about how much longer I have left on this planet and I would prefer to keep my time on here as long as possible.
    I am the only person responsible for making myself fat. I am the only person responsible for making myself un-fat.

mofofeng has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mofofeng has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mofofeng has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mofofeng has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mofofeng has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mofofeng has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mofofeng has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mofofeng has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mofofeng has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mofofeng has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mofofeng has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Get that beach body and although most guys won't say it out loud it's because to get girls!!!

NGV22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NGV22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NGV22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NGV22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NGV22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NGV22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NGV22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NGV22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NGV22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NGV22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NGV22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    used to be twig, now still the same but less twig like, gain more confidence and learn how to improve life. became stronger than other skinny guys, eventually became my passion and important part of my life.

dredubb01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dredubb01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dredubb01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dredubb01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dredubb01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dredubb01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dredubb01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dredubb01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dredubb01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dredubb01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dredubb01 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by coop1876 View Post
    Why do you exercise? Is it that you want to be stronger? Lose weight? Gain weight? You have a mental image of someone you want to look like? You wish to improve your health? You wish to maintain your health? I don't know you and therefore can't answer for you. I can answer for me, however.
    It all started when I was 15 years old. I heard that my cousin had gotten a set of weights and being 15 I didn't want to be one upped by him. I ordered a 110 lb. barbell/dumbbell set through the mail and can still remember the day it was delivered to my parent's home. The delivery driver carried the long cardboard box up the walk to the front door where he placed the whole package in my arms saying "here, get used to carrying them". I weighed maybe 130 pounds and staggered into the house. Steve Reeves was my idol at the time. I wanted to be STRONG, gain weight, and grow a beard just like Steve's in his movie 'Hercules'. That was 52 years ago. I did get stronger, toned, gained weight and am still healthy and still in the 'iron' game. I no longer test 'the limits' of my strength as I would from time to time injure myself and as anyone who has been around for awhile knows, we heal more slowly as we add to our years.
    I think I'm as motivated today, if not more so, than I was as a much younger man. Your peers start commenting on your excellent genes and how lucky you are to still be so active. As you know it is not luck or our 'excellent' genes that are responsible but our dedication...our motivation which sprang from a seed and has grown into a way of life. It has been often repeated that we can be anyone we want to be. In truth, we can only be ourselves. Make the most of what you have. If your a man and want to be like 'Hercules', don't forget to grow that beard. I eventually did. Itchy. I didn't keep it for long.
    So, why do you exercise?
    Good question bud. Thanks for posting. I used to exercise for basketball. I would do a lot of olympic lifting and plyometrics. That was 5 years ago and my overall goal has changed. I'm looking to train for the sole purpose of looking good naked. I enjoy the human body and how it works. I also enjoy pushing the limits to seeing what the body can achieve and how it can be shaped. Obviously, it's a good thing for my health too
    Creator of www.ShreddedAbsNow.com

Team MuscleTech

Zeza93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zeza93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zeza93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zeza93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zeza93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zeza93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zeza93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zeza93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zeza93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zeza93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zeza93 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I honestly started to loose weight because I am very self conscious about myself (still am), I am shy partly due to weight problems, never really got to enjoy stuff because of being bit overweight, want to wear a t-shirt/tank top w/out feeling fat/self conscious (I wear sweaters like almost every day up to this point today), never really approached anybody because i was not "fit", overall you can say it made my life difficult because I did not accept who I was. But here I am now trying to get shredded not really caring what people say now : ) , I do me ha. : P I workout for the same reasons though. lol

Fatseg is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fatseg is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fatseg is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fatseg is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fatseg is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fatseg is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fatseg is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fatseg is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fatseg is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fatseg is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fatseg is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Same reason why I clean the house, same reason why I change the oil in the car, same reason I water and weed the garden. If you want something good to last, you gotta maintain it. I want to live a long and healthy life. If I don't take of my body, who will?
    Dec 2013 - 220. Jan 15th 2014 - Decided to lose some weight. Feb 13th - 212lbs.
    I'm on the common sense get in shape lifestyle, there's no special diet or workout.

Bradcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bradcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bradcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bradcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bradcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bradcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bradcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bradcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bradcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bradcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bradcore will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I want to be healthy and take care of my body. I want to look good for my wife. I want to set a good example for my child.

DeafFunk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeafFunk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeafFunk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeafFunk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeafFunk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeafFunk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeafFunk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeafFunk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeafFunk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeafFunk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeafFunk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I had terrible body image issues growing up as a lanky kid with acne. Lifting has given me a confidence about myself that I've never had. You can't cure ugly, but having muscles sure does help.
    Started 06/13 at 140# with a bench press pr of 135x4.
    (I'm the guy at your gym who wears a lifting belt to squat half reps of 135lbs.)

DanLimitless will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanLimitless will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanLimitless will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanLimitless will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanLimitless will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanLimitless will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanLimitless will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanLimitless will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanLimitless will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanLimitless will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanLimitless will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by DeafFunk View Post
    I had terrible body image issues growing up as a lanky kid with acne. Lifting has given me a confidence about myself that I've never had. You can't cure ugly, but having muscles sure does help.
    You're the most handsome man in the world, who is anyone else to tell you otherwise? Seriously.