Ascendancyy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ascendancyy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ascendancyy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Bodyweight/calisthenic workouts for mass?

Hey guys,

I've been increasingly busy with school/internships/work and it's hard to make time to workout. The actual workouts don't take that long (45min-1hour), but the gym I go to is pretty far so the time adds up. I've been doing Wendler's 5/3/1 and eating at a caloric surplus, which has moved me closer to my goal of being a lean 185 lb (I plan to cut at around 200). To save time, though, I've been considering doing bodyweight/calisthenics workouts at home, mainly stuff like pullups, dips, and pistol squats, maybe adding a weight vest for resistance. Is it even possible to get that big with bodyweight/calisthenics (assuming I eat at a surplus)? If so, please offer me a routine (exercises and their progressions) to reach my goal.
    On my journey for strength and mass.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    That would be a huge step backwards from 5/3/1 - you can probably forget about gaining any more lean muscle tissue.

Ascendancyy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ascendancyy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ascendancyy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    That would be a huge step backwards from 5/3/1 - you can probably forget about gaining any more lean muscle tissue.
    Yeah, that's what I figured. I guess I'll just try to get a power rack at home to save driving time.
    On my journey for strength and mass.