Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Some curls for the girls johanlohman's Avatar
    johanlohman is a name known to all. (+5000) johanlohman is a name known to all. (+5000) johanlohman is a name known to all. (+5000) johanlohman is a name known to all. (+5000) johanlohman is a name known to all. (+5000) johanlohman is a name known to all. (+5000) johanlohman is a name known to all. (+5000) johanlohman is a name known to all. (+5000) johanlohman is a name known to all. (+5000) johanlohman is a name known to all. (+5000) johanlohman is a name known to all. (+5000)

Prosupps stack with Halotropin, Mr. Hyde and NO3 Drive LOG!

Hello everyone!! My name is Johan Lohman and I'm 24 year old swedish dude who is studying in the paradise of California, which ofcourse is Santa Barbara. I've been here since fall 2012 and I'm planning to be here atleast to summer/fall 2015. This is my first log ever and I'm really stoaked about getting this incredible opportunity from they guys over att @Prosupps!! Thanks a lot guys!

Funny Fact: Binais Begovic (CEO of BMR Nutrition) and Wesley Wilson (owner of www.wwfitelite.com) is hosting the Global Physique Grand Prix in Santa Barbara annually where bodybuilders, Men's Physique and Bikini Fitness can compete! If anybody is going then PM me because I will most definitely be there.

So a little about me... I'm from a little town in the northern parts of Sweden where we have winter about 7-8 months a year (and therefore I searched my way here) and everybody knew everybody there. I have always been skinny. I'm 6'3" and was weighing in on around 150 lbs in my youth but I did not care about my physical appearance. I loved computer games and I was one of the better players in the whole country in the game Counter strike 1.6 actually before I realized that I had to do something.

A couple of months before I decided that I wanted to study in the US, I started to lift some weights and had good backing with friends that possessed a lot of knowledge. I've always tried to push myself and now, 2-3 years later my weight is 187 lbs and it is still quite lean. I'm approx around 12-14% of bodyfat and the goal is to shredd down to around 8-10% but still try to gain some lean size as well. I have never been a believer of bulking so therefore I have tried to approach a slow and steady progress curve, which I have to say have been successful so far. Ideally I would like to be around 190lbs and be on 8-10% in bodyfat! My girlfriend just moved back to Sweden, so now I have plenty of time over for school and the gym which is the only places I'm putting down time for. I'm going to the gym around 5-6 times a week atleast. When I'm there I never do cardio, and the reason for that is that I am president over the badminton club here at the college so I get atleast 6 hours of badminton a week + beach volleyboll between 12:00 - 04:00pm every friday and I consider that to be enough cardio for me.

Anyway, if you have any more question about me just PM. About the stack now.. I'm going to use....

HALOTROPIN

This is a testobooster which will help to gain some strength and size during a time where I'm going to atleast try to shredd down. My previous experience of testobooster has been PES Erase and I felt that it was fairly good. I got more lean with it and I felt stronger and hopefully this Halotropin will help through those hard and raw sessions!!

MR. HYDE

I'm sure everybody know about the legendary Mr. Hyde... It is a very solid product from what I have heard and I know that there is a lot of stim in it which I'm not quite sure how I will handle. My previous experience with PWO is USPlabs JACK3D, BMR Animus, Cellucore C4, and some of my own mixing with caffeine, beta-alanine, agmatine and dmaa (when legal) so it is going to be interesting to compare to the former ones...

NO3 DRIVE

NO3 Drive is supposed to give one better stamina and extreme pump during the workouts and I consider it to be a heavy compliment to Mr. Hyde! I have been using a lot of Agmatine in the passed, sometimes up to 1,500 - 2,000 MG before every work out but 2 G upset my stomache. I'm so excited about this incredible stack that I have been blessed to try out!

My gym routine is usually like this:
    Back/biceps
    Chest
    Shoulders/traps
    legs/abs
    Arms
    and this combined with badminton and volleyboll 6-8 hours a week.

I'm openminded to your suggestions with my schedule. I have been looking at push/pull/leg but since I've always considered myself to be an ectomorph so thats why I have been starting to focus more on arms and legs because my limbs are very long and not that big if you compare to the rest of the body.

Thanks again to prosupps and as I stated, if I have forgotten something, just mention it here or PM me. Waiting EAGERLY ON THE STACK TO ARRIVE!!
    Last edited by johanlohman; 02-04-2014 at 09:51 PM.

TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    BOOM! Checking in. Nice to see that you have this up and running before you even receive the products!
    Instagram - beyond__fitness__

poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You know binais begovic? Haha, he does judo at me dojo sometimes. He's a ****ing beast, took me a while to realize not only was he Swedish and montenegran judo champion (or something), but he's also a competitive bodybuilder. No wonder he's a pain in the ****ing ass on the mat.

Anyway, go kick some ass here!
    ~ Roast Master, Resident Coffee Warlock~
    www.westcoastroasting.com
    -- Use 'MISC' for a discount! --

Disclaimer: sit there and let it bleed.

Bigbruiser79 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bigbruiser79 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bigbruiser79 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bigbruiser79 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bigbruiser79 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bigbruiser79 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bigbruiser79 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bigbruiser79 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Sub'd. I'll be logging along side, Kill it!
    Former collegiate Athlete

Meet Pr's(@220) all time (~280)
    bench: 352.5 385
    squat:475 485
    Deadlift: 540 Twinlab MILITIA Member

TSN 12 Week SHred LoG: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167216191&p=1356731291#post1356731291

johanlohman is a name known to all. (+5000) johanlohman is a name known to all. (+5000) johanlohman is a name known to all. (+5000) johanlohman is a name known to all. (+5000) johanlohman is a name known to all. (+5000) johanlohman is a name known to all. (+5000) johanlohman is a name known to all. (+5000) johanlohman is a name known to all. (+5000) johanlohman is a name known to all. (+5000) johanlohman is a name known to all. (+5000) johanlohman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by TrainerTone View Post
    BOOM! Checking in. Nice to see that you have this up and running before you even receive the products!
    Nice to see that you are so quick to tune in! As I said, if anything is making your eyebrows to raise, just say it! I'm kind of a beginner at this but I'm going to try to be as precise as possible.

Originally Posted by poison View Post
    You know binais begovic? Haha, he does judo at me dojo sometimes. He's a ****ing beast, took me a while to realize not only was he Swedish and montenegran judo champion (or something), but he's also a competitive bodybuilder. No wonder he's a pain in the ****ing ass on the mat.

Anyway, go kick some ass here!
    HAHA no way?! I don't know Binais in person. We have corresponded some through mail and IG. It was at a time when he was introducing his products to the american market! He is married to a Harvard graduate model called Dr. Cat Begovic and she is in the plastic surgery industry.. Binais himself is also working at the Swedish edition of the Gladiators, where he is Wolf. And yes... He is a ****ing beast... His brother is becoming even bigger and I think Binais is not competing anymore.. I'm familiar with his friend, a guy called Mikael Hollsten(which also is a Gladiator in the swedish show), who lives in Santa Monica, and there he trains at Gold's Gym with a friend who is personal trainer called Justin D Lovato, and they work out with Joey Swoll and the gang sometimes!

Stoaked that you tuned in brah!

Would you all be interested in to see before and after pics?
    Last edited by johanlohman; 02-04-2014 at 05:45 PM.

Originally Posted by Bigbruiser79 View Post
    Sub'd. I'll be logging along side, Kill it!
    Thank brah! I will be holding an eye up when your log is up!!

TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by johanlohman View Post
    Nice to see that you are so quick to tune in! As I said, if anything is making your eyebrows to raise, just say it! I'm kind of a beginner at this but I'm going to try to be as precise as possible.
    Will do! Don't worry we're in this together bro. You were picked for a reason so just keep it honest and detailed.
    Instagram - beyond__fitness__

poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

HAHA no way?! I don't know Binais in person. We have corresponded some through mail and IG. It was at a time when he was introducing his products to the american market! He is married to a Harvard graduate model called Dr. Cat Begovic and she is in the plastic surgery industry.. Binais himself is also working at the Swedish edition of the Gladiators, where he is Wolf. And yes... He is a ****ing beast... His brother is becoming even bigger and I think Binais is not competing anymore.. I'm familiar with his friend, a guy called Mikael Hollsten(which also is a Gladiator in the swedish show), who lives in Santa Monica, and there he trains at Gold's Gym with a friend who is personal trainer called Justin D Lovato, and they work out with Joey Swoll and the gang sometimes!

Stoaked that you tuned in brah!

Would you all be interested in to see before and after pics?
    Well duh.
    ~ Roast Master, Resident Coffee Warlock~
    www.westcoastroasting.com
    -- Use 'MISC' for a discount! --

Disclaimer: sit there and let it bleed.

fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    nice start brotha!
    🌍 Talk is cheap, Actions are priceless 🌝

🏋️ TEAM NutraBio

Originally Posted by fatboystick View Post
    nice start brotha!
    Thanks brah! I'm overwhelmed with the support so far! And sorry for my grammatic flaws, but it is mainly because I'm not a native english speaker and some times I'm just too fast slapping the keys. Was reading through my intro and now and thought I had to be dyslectic lol

toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Subb'd n' repp'd!

bmilligan15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bmilligan15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bmilligan15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bmilligan15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bmilligan15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bmilligan15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bmilligan15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bmilligan15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bmilligan15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bmilligan15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bmilligan15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Awesome man, I'll be logging this as well. Subscribed and repped!

soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    oh hi"D
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!
    http://www.prosupps.com/

BB.com store:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pro-supps.html

Offcial ********:
    http://www.********.com/ProSupps

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

Originally Posted by toneekay View Post
    Subb'd n' repp'd!
    Originally Posted by bmilligan15 View Post
    Awesome man, I'll be logging this as well. Subscribed and repped!
    Originally Posted by soopamyko View Post
    oh hi"D
    I'm glad your in boys!! Lets do this!
    Last edited by johanlohman; 02-05-2014 at 07:36 AM.

toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm glad your in boys!! Lets do this!
    Showing that SB love... That's my hometown baby!

eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Nice start brother!!! Sub'd
    ProSupps Representative
    RESULTS...PERIOD!

ProSupps Homepage

Offcial ********:

Twitter:
    @ProSupps_LLC

FFD81 is just really nice. (+1000) FFD81 is just really nice. (+1000) FFD81 is just really nice. (+1000) FFD81 is just really nice. (+1000) FFD81 is just really nice. (+1000) FFD81 is just really nice. (+1000) FFD81 is just really nice. (+1000) FFD81 is just really nice. (+1000) FFD81 is just really nice. (+1000) FFD81 is just really nice. (+1000) FFD81 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Im IN! Looking forward to the initial reviews! Also can't wait for the next PROSUPPS promo!!!

Reallyyyyy looking forward to logging this... Holding my thumbs that it will arrive this week!!

soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by FFD81 View Post
    Im IN! Looking forward to the initial reviews! Also can't wait for the next PROSUPPS promo!!!
    Reallyyyyy looking forward to logging this... Holding my thumbs that it will arrive this week!!
    word!!!!
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!

BB.com store:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pro-supps.html

Offcial ********:

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hopefully you will have it very soon!!!
    ProSupps Representative
    RESULTS...PERIOD!

ProSupps Homepage

Offcial ********:

Twitter:
    @ProSupps_LLC

scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    in on swedish brah log

Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Wtf johanman?!?! You didn't PM me the link to this. Anyways, I'm subbed
    ********* I like cats crew *********
    ********* I like dogs crew **********

ecxtimmy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ecxtimmy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ecxtimmy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ecxtimmy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ecxtimmy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ecxtimmy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ecxtimmy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ecxtimmy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ecxtimmy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ecxtimmy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ecxtimmy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Solid stack for a good log. GL with this johanlohman

subbed and rep on refill.
    [Current Log] - Muscletech -- Phoshamuscle -- 8 weeks - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166646471

Originally Posted by eericksen View Post
    Hopefully you will have it very soon!!!
    Originally Posted by scottyb05 View Post
    in on swedish brah log
    Originally Posted by Chunkx View Post
    Wtf johanman?!?! You didn't PM me the link to this. Anyways, I'm subbed
    I'm glad you guys tagged along for this journey! I was supposed to link this Chunkx when I got the stuff, which I probably have tomorrow or on tuesday.

Thanks for the support guys!! Going straight to my love chamber!

fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm glad you guys tagged along for this journey! I was supposed to link this Chunkx when I got the stuff, which I probably have tomorrow or on tuesday.

Thanks for the support guys!! Going straight to my love chamber!

🏋️ TEAM NutraBio

Meant my heart, hahah.

quiknutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quiknutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quiknutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quiknutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quiknutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quiknutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quiknutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quiknutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quiknutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quiknutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quiknutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Was gonna get in on this log but umm... looks like you are covered!!! lol kill it man!!!
    USPLA Oregon 220lb Submasters raw record holder for Bench,Squat,Deadlift and overall total lbs.

UPA Oregon 220lb submasters Bench only, masters 242lb push pull and full meet record holder.

You get the goods yet brotha?
    Hope to see ya started soon

Once you get going, feel free to post the link in my log so others can see how others are doing on this stack.

If anyone is interested in input from another log, feel free to check mine out as well

Mr.Hyde vs Dr.FBS

🏋️ TEAM NutraBio

Have you gotten your supps yet Johan?

Originally Posted by toneekay View Post
    Have you gotten your supps yet Johan?
    Nothing yet toneekay.. UPS is not able to help either because I don't have a tracking number on the shipment.. Could you check with corporate if they really sent something to me?