Closed Thread
Page 266 of 333 FirstFirst ... 166 216 256 264 265 266 267 268 276 316 ... LastLast
Results 7,951 to 7,980 of 9974
    In search of truth SkepticalOne's Avatar
    SkepticalOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkepticalOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkepticalOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkepticalOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkepticalOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkepticalOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkepticalOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkepticalOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkepticalOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkepticalOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkepticalOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by stu4rt View Post
    I know this is silly to ask. Do most of you finance your bicycle? Is it wise to finance one?
    I would put a fitness item like a bike, in the category of 'wise' compared to most things. It is an investment in your own health and well-being and that is difficult to put a price on. If financing the bike means you can ride it a year or two earlier, I think it can be justified. Just take care of it - protect it from theft and damage.
    Last edited by SkepticalOne; 10-21-2016 at 03:42 PM.

SkepticalOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkepticalOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkepticalOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkepticalOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkepticalOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkepticalOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkepticalOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkepticalOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkepticalOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkepticalOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkepticalOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Did a Precision Retul-style fit today on my new Domane. It resulted in some substantial changes to my saddle position, the removal of one spacer and adjustment of my cleats:

Final position (left), initial position (right):

Final position (right), initial position left):

Idioteque is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Idioteque is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Idioteque is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Idioteque is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Idioteque is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Idioteque is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Idioteque is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Idioteque is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Idioteque is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Idioteque is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Idioteque is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by SkepticalOne View Post
    Did a Precision Retul-style fit today on my new Domane. It resulted in some substantial changes to my saddle position, the removal of one spacer and adjustment of my cleats:
    Thats awesome! I want to do that. How much did you pay for that? Where did you find a shop that does that? Just search for fittings that do a Precision Retul-style fit? Are you going to do a FTP test to see if your power output improved? Or was it just comfort motivated?

xVERITAS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xVERITAS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xVERITAS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xVERITAS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xVERITAS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xVERITAS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xVERITAS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xVERITAS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xVERITAS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xVERITAS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xVERITAS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i have adjusted my saddle 10 times now. height, forward, back, etc. still get rear knee pain (most likely over extension) whenever i go on rides greater than 30mi
    CLEAN_SET_OF_10

Registered User ErikTheElectric's Avatar
    ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I have a problem lmao.

Ordered it today! Hopefully IT and the new shoes will be in on monday!

Originally Posted by Idioteque View Post
    Thats awesome! I want to do that. How much did you pay for that? Where did you find a shop that does that? Just search for fittings that do a Precision Retul-style fit? Are you going to do a FTP test to see if your power output improved? Or was it just comfort motivated?
    It's the Trek retailer I went to in Ottawa - The service is $300 regularly, but they offer $250-off when you spend more than $3,000 (which I did). This was Trek's version of a Retul Fit called 'Precision Fit'. I'm sure Montreal has this somewhere too, but if not, you could just come to Ottawa. Try the big Trek authorized retailer.

I just did an FTP test on the Kickr on on my other bike in the Pain Cave yielding 282W. I'll be in NY, NJ riding next week on this new Domane and will first get used to the new position before going too hard.

Originally Posted by ErikTheElectric View Post
    I have a problem lmao.

Ordered it today! Hopefully IT and the new shoes will be in on monday!

[img]http://i.imgur.com/iDJ8f1d.jpg[img]
    Neat! Is this the 1000? What triggered the purchase/upgrade?

____( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)__________ BabyOilBrah's Avatar
    BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by xVERITAS View Post
    i have adjusted my saddle 10 times now. height, forward, back, etc. still get rear knee pain (most likely over extension) whenever i go on rides greater than 30mi
    you ride too?

Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    is the garmin 810 or whatever model number really worth it?

By the way are you guys on strava? I finally signed up =). Also side note, what do you guys think about the shimano ultegra power meter?
    Think you of the fact that a deaf person cannot hear. Then what deafness may we not all possess? ~ Dune

We need a new ideology with the core values of reason, honesty, science and secular progress over the older traditions of religion, superstition and dogmatic faith that have long defined humanity. We will never be free to progress and advance until the last stone from the last church is cast down onto the last priest. And every equivalent.

Idioteque is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Idioteque is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Idioteque is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Idioteque is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Idioteque is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Idioteque is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Idioteque is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Idioteque is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Idioteque is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Idioteque is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Idioteque is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    My vintage Kestrel SCI 200 frame is finally upgraded and the bike is finally done!! Only thing original is the frame. I think it looks great and has come a long way from its circa 1998 original self. It weighted in at 18.5lbs.

FactorFive's stem (1" fork to newer sized bars) works brilliantly, my LBS was very impressed with it and said he was going to stock up. Really glad I went with the Chris King headset, feel that it really pulls the new cockpit together. The drops on the new handlebars (compact Zipp SL-70s) are way better for me, a lot shorter reach and narrower, I don't feel hunched over anymore. Topped off with Fizik bartape, very comfy.

The Carbon Zipp seat post really ties together and hopefully feels a bit more comfy/dampening, testing that on a Century ride tomorrow.

Also I've learned a ton about this bike while piecing this all together and appreciate it a lot more, not looking to sale anymore. I named it Caesar for its Neo-Classical roots.

Hopefully some better pics soon!

Before any mods (except saddle & wheels from ~2003 (my guess)

Originally Posted by Idioteque View Post
    My vintage Kestrel SCI 200 frame is finally upgraded and the bike is finally done!! Only thing original is the frame. I think it looks great and has come a long way from its circa 1998 original self. It weighted in at 18.5lbs.

FactorFive's stem (1" fork to newer sized bars) works brilliantly, my LBS was very impressed with it and said he was going to stock up. Really glad I went with the Chris King headset, feel that it really pulls the new cockpit together. The drops on the new handlebars (compact Zipp SL-70s) are way better for me, a lot shorter reach and narrower, I don't feel hunched over anymore. Topped off with Fizik bartape, very comfy.

The Carbon Zipp seat post really ties together and hopefully feels a bit more comfy/dampening, testing that on a Century ride tomorrow.

Also I've learned a ton about this bike while piecing this all together and appreciate it a lot more, not looking to sale anymore. I named it Caesar for its Neo-Classical roots.

Hopefully some better pics soon!

[img]http://i.imgur.com/rGBfnip.jpg?1[img]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/KghgK3I.jpg[img]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/b27HvU8.jpg[img]

Before any mods (except saddle & wheels from ~2003 (my guess)
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/B2UoVKh.jpg[img]
    Very cool bike! I like the line formed by the seat post and the seat stays. Quality component selection.

ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Neat! Is this the 1000? What triggered the purchase/upgrade?
    Impulse buying (and more features)

Originally Posted by Num3n View Post
    is the garmin 810 or whatever model number really worth it?

By the way are you guys on strava? I finally signed up =). Also side note, what do you guys think about the shimano ultegra power meter?
    All depends on how much you ride sir!

Very cool bike! I like the line formed by the seat post and the seat stays. Quality component selection.
    Thanks - ultimately, i'll get a new bike but not for probably for another year. I have some big purchases in front of me. Need to get a house in Austin first. I'm not going to sell this bike, its sorta a relic from the emerging Carbon Bike era. Might plant it on a wall or just use it on the trainer if I get a more modern bike.

Originally Posted by ErikTheElectric View Post
    Impulse buying (and more features)
    All depends on how much you ride sir!
    You will like the 1000. The turn by turn is great for traveling / exploring new areas or doing races with long courses where its easy to get lost/off track. I don't regret it.

Going to ask for P1 single sided power meter for birthday/x-mas.

Yeah thanks man. Stoked to use it. Going to be giving away my 520 to my co-worker.

stu4rt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stu4rt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stu4rt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stu4rt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stu4rt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stu4rt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stu4rt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stu4rt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stu4rt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stu4rt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stu4rt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by KRANE View Post
    Its a big ticket purchase and with bikes costing as much a used car its not silly after all.

I never actuality considered it, but if you have your eyes set on that special bike and you really love to ride I see no reason why someone wouldn't consider financing.

After all, we use financing for so many other things: computers, furniture, home appliances, AV systems, rings, watches, a gym membership, etc. A bike is just another consumer item -- albeit a functional one.
    Originally Posted by BuildUpNow View Post
    I buy cash but given the price of bikes I could see why one would want to finance a $3-5k purchase. If you can reasonable afford to do such then I don't see that much issue with it.

However if you wait for year end close outs you can typically get a bike for 30-40% off of MSRP. Conversely you can buy used bikes at significant discounts. Bikes that aren't even a year old are 50% of MSRP. I just picked up a Pivot 429 Trail for $1700 and it hardly looks like it's even been used.
    Originally Posted by mayweathermusic View Post
    Straight cash Homie
    Originally Posted by Jorge0886 View Post
    I wouldn't. What price range at you looking at, and what kind of bike? A bicycle is not worth it if you can't afford to buy it outright. If that's the case, get a cheaper trim of that model, you probably wouldn't notice a difference. Unless you get paid to ride a bike.
    I would put a fitness item like a bike, in the category of 'wise' compared to most things. It is an investment in your own health and well-being and that is difficult to put a price on. If financing the bike means you can ride it a year or two earlier, I think it can be justified. Just take care of it - protect it from theft and damage.
    Thanks for the input. I am thinking of getting the cheapest "entry-level" carbon road bike with Shimano 105 or SRAM Rival for next year's Ironman. Most of the local bike shops in my area tend to offer more discounts when you buy more items at the same time.

Resident MTB crash expert MtnJax's Avatar
    MtnJax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MtnJax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MtnJax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MtnJax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MtnJax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MtnJax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MtnJax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MtnJax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MtnJax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MtnJax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MtnJax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Rode a new trail in my hometown yesterday. Fun, smooth and flowy with berms everywhere. Also, it had this cool suspended bridge over the creek

By the way are you guys on strava? I finally signed up =).
    we have a Strava group. join, if you dare

https://www.strava.com/clubs/armstrongballclub
    Last edited by MtnJax; 10-23-2016 at 10:22 AM.
    *** Misc Cigar Crew ***

**Official Bicycle Crew** Ờờ
    Rule #5: Harden the fuk up!

❄ ❄ ❄ ❄Official Misc Ski/Snowboard Crew❄ ❄ ❄ ❄

**KNEE DRAGGERS CREW**

xVERITAS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xVERITAS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xVERITAS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xVERITAS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xVERITAS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xVERITAS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xVERITAS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xVERITAS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xVERITAS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xVERITAS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xVERITAS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BabyOilBrah View Post
    you ride too?

[img]https://i.memecaptain.com/gend_images/9TOmXQ.jpg[/ig]
    what can i say, i love all things cycling (nom sayin?)

but really the only cycling i do is the legal kind with wheels
    CLEAN_SET_OF_10

Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MtnJax View Post
    Rode a new trail in my hometown yesterday. Fun, smooth and flowy with berms everywhere. Also, it had this cool suspended bridge over the creek

[img]https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/14650334_10102423216925948_7274605419915953427_n.j pg?oh=fef8807a3552b39c739a87b2fe0fd086&oe=58A19151[/mg]

I'm so new I don't even know what I'm doing/how to use strava fully lool. But i shall join.

Do you guys reckon that putting the enhanced privacy thing on is a good idea?
    Think you of the fact that a deaf person cannot hear. Then what deafness may we not all possess? ~ Dune

We need a new ideology with the core values of reason, honesty, science and secular progress over the older traditions of religion, superstition and dogmatic faith that have long defined humanity. We will never be free to progress and advance until the last stone from the last church is cast down onto the last priest. And every equivalent.

I'm so new I don't even know what I'm doing/how to use strava fully lool. But i shall join.

Do you guys reckon that putting the enhanced privacy thing on is a good idea?
    i dont have privacy on my strava acct. why would i care if people see my bike rides?

this is my baby

CLEAN_SET_OF_10

Originally Posted by xVERITAS View Post
    i dont have privacy on my strava acct. why would i care if people see my bike rides?

this is my baby

[img]https://scontent-sjc2-1.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/e35/14676764_195566584204145_1195191885539311616_n.jpg[img]
    A thing of beauty! What model is that?

Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MtnJax View Post

IS the Vegan Wolfe actually someone from here?

Originally Posted by Drhunglow View Post
    IS the Vegan Wolfe actually someone from here?
    That's just me

MtnJax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MtnJax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MtnJax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MtnJax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MtnJax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MtnJax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MtnJax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MtnJax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MtnJax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MtnJax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MtnJax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    most people I know, use the app on their phone. I have Garmin watch, so i use that track my rides and have Strava synched with Garmin Connect for the social sharing aspect.

Strava is just fun to use to see how you did on a ride. If you made any PR's on segments, which can show you're making progress as a rider and to see how you stack up against friends and other people who ride the same trails/roads that you do.

but, most importantly, if its not on Strava, then it didn't happen.
    *** Misc Cigar Crew ***

**KNEE DRAGGERS CREW**

Joska has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joska has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joska has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joska has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joska has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joska has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joska has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joska has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joska has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joska has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joska has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

[img]https://c6.staticflickr.com/6/5765/30390259221_68aee6eb0a_b.jpg[/ig]

Final position (left), initial position (right):
    [img]https://c7.staticflickr.com/9/8575/30359840102_fb2b401b98_b.jpg[/ig]

Final position (right), initial position left):
    [img]https://c7.staticflickr.com/6/5733/30178351430_4e55231c6b_b.jpg[/ig]

[img]https://c4.staticflickr.com/6/5461/30476751595_ec749376ce_b.jpg[/ig]
    Some high tech stuff right there. I've been skeptical about dropping 150 Euros on a fitting, but I think it's past due.
    That bike is sexy as hell, Harry. Are those mirrors on your handlebars ?

Some new purchases:

Garmin Edge 520

Also bought this helmet. Great quality for a great price.

What a time to be alive !

2016: 36/52
    2017: 40/52
    2018: 04/52

To give to charity for free everyday: http://thehungersite.greatergoodDOTcom

camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    more fall riding!

"Paper money is going away" - EM

Originally Posted by Joska View Post
    Some high tech stuff right there. I've been skeptical about dropping 150 Euros on a fitting, but I think it's past due.
    That bike is sexy as hell, Harry. Are those mirrors on your handlebars ?
    The fitting was without any doubt, completely worth it. The result is a different recruitment of mucles. In summary, I was using too much calf muscle near full extension. Now its more glute/quad as can be seen on the left most photo of my body on the bike. Comfort is through the roof.

As tacky as they may be, my fellow cyclists and I make extremely good use of the bar-end mirrors since we ride a lot of rural highways. Mine are from Sprintech:

You should love the edge 520 - IMO, it's the most appropriate mix of technology for all of my riding.

DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I phucked up tonight, walked out in the dark and muscle memory let me put my old lock key into my new one. Give you three guesses what a $200 Abus lock does to a normal key...

Cost me $90 for an after hours locksmith to pull that bit out past the closed gate with a teensy pick, took him about 15 minutes to get the bastard and then i get home and immediately notice that some kunt has had a solid go at picking my front door while i was at work.
    **#3 always delivers crew**
    **regularly rep accidentally instead of negging back crew**

"Train in difficult, trackless, wooded terrain. War makes heavy demands on a soldiers strength and nerves. For this reason make heavy demands on your men in peacetime." - Erwin Rommel: Infantry attacks

Jorge0886 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jorge0886 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jorge0886 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jorge0886 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jorge0886 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jorge0886 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jorge0886 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jorge0886 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jorge0886 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jorge0886 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jorge0886 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    recommendations for a good bib that doesn't break the bank? I've only got 2 bibs, and another pair of shorts, but I need to add another bib in the mix just don't want to spend $100.
    ~*\_Beard Brah_/*~

*Misc Cigar Crew*
    *Writes in Cursive Crew*

Any posts made by me are purely fictional in nature and by no means is anything I say to be taken seriously. Any and all pictures I post are pictures widley available on the internet and any discussions I am involved in are purely hypothetical or are commentary in nature and should not constitute advice or be considered advice to assist in activities that are deemed illegal.

A thing of beauty! What model is that?
    2016 Pivot Mach 6 Carbon XT/R build. 6.1" rear travel, 160mm fork. Thing obliterates all dirt, rocks, and drops that cross its path.
    CLEAN_SET_OF_10

Originally Posted by Jorge0886 View Post
    recommendations for a good bib that doesn't break the bank? I've only got 2 bibs, and another pair of shorts, but I need to add another bib in the mix just don't want to spend $100.
    check Steep and Cheap. you can probably get a good pair of bibs there on clearance for under $100. i recently got a $150 pair of Fox MTB bibs for $80
    *** Misc Cigar Crew ***

**KNEE DRAGGERS CREW**

Closed Thread
Page 266 of 333 FirstFirst ... 166 216 256 264 265 266 267 268 276 316 ... LastLast