jbirdbear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Tips for wrist support during pushups/yoga

Hi all,

I have had a slight carpal tunnel-related pain in my right wrist for as long as I can remember. It has become a little more constant than it used to be, mostly during yoga (planking) or doing push ups. The pain is on the inside of my wrist. I've been told there are wraps or braces or supports that I can wear that should help with it for those purposes but I was wondering if anyone has bought one or any tips to alleviate it duringt these few minutes a week.

Thanks in advance!

Giant_Killer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Giant_Killer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Giant_Killer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Giant_Killer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Giant_Killer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Giant_Killer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Giant_Killer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Giant_Killer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Giant_Killer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Giant_Killer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Giant_Killer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    just look up wrist wraps on bb.com store or amazon, should help to provide some stabilizing pressure
    the pump is the cure
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

southpawbk will become famous soon enough. (+50) southpawbk will become famous soon enough. (+50) southpawbk will become famous soon enough. (+50) southpawbk will become famous soon enough. (+50) southpawbk will become famous soon enough. (+50) southpawbk will become famous soon enough. (+50) southpawbk will become famous soon enough. (+50) southpawbk will become famous soon enough. (+50) southpawbk will become famous soon enough. (+50) southpawbk will become famous soon enough. (+50) southpawbk will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I've always felt that push up bars have helped control wrist pain...
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #25 []---[]

jbirdbear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Push up bars are good for strictly push ups, but I can't bring them to yoga.

I'm just not sure if the wrap that only goes on my wrist is better than the one that includes my hand also? Or if they are the same.