dalkristel will become famous soon enough. (+50) dalkristel will become famous soon enough. (+50) dalkristel will become famous soon enough. (+50) dalkristel will become famous soon enough. (+50) dalkristel will become famous soon enough. (+50) dalkristel will become famous soon enough. (+50) dalkristel will become famous soon enough. (+50) dalkristel will become famous soon enough. (+50) dalkristel will become famous soon enough. (+50) dalkristel will become famous soon enough. (+50) dalkristel will become famous soon enough. (+50)

ISO 100 Dymatize

Can somebody please tell me the best flavour to get here - I bought berry having to use it but don't like it, I see they do banana (not keen on the sound of that), vanilla, cookies & cream and pina colada flavour - which is most popular? I am nearly ready to buy next one and don't want to make another mistake as I am buying the big one and its expensive!! Would appreciate your help thank you!!
    Sometimes I feel like giving up....

Then I remember I have a lot of mother****ers to prove wrong!

supermaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supermaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supermaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supermaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supermaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supermaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supermaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supermaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supermaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supermaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supermaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Can't really go wrong with chocolate IMO. The big one has 70+ servings in it. I get sick of anything I have that much. If I want to change it up I out PB or Nutella in it lol
    275 Raw
    677/507/728
    1912 total
    Ranked 16nd nationally

Youtube: Mazzaiii
    Insta: nutellastrong
    ********: John Mazza III

ecxtimmy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ecxtimmy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ecxtimmy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ecxtimmy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ecxtimmy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ecxtimmy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ecxtimmy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ecxtimmy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ecxtimmy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ecxtimmy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ecxtimmy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Only tried a sample of the chocolate and I thought it was pretty good. Any reason your choosing an isolate over standard whey or a blend?
    [Current Log] - Muscletech -- Phoshamuscle -- 8 weeks - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166646471

dalkristel will become famous soon enough. (+50) dalkristel will become famous soon enough. (+50) dalkristel will become famous soon enough. (+50) dalkristel will become famous soon enough. (+50) dalkristel will become famous soon enough. (+50) dalkristel will become famous soon enough. (+50) dalkristel will become famous soon enough. (+50) dalkristel will become famous soon enough. (+50) dalkristel will become famous soon enough. (+50) dalkristel will become famous soon enough. (+50) dalkristel will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ecxtimmy View Post
    Only tried a sample of the chocolate and I thought it was pretty good. Any reason your choosing an isolate over standard whey or a blend?
    I am using what my trainer has told me to buy thats all

Thanks for input all - think I will go for chocolate and as other poster says - can always add peanut butter... mmm
    Sometimes I feel like giving up....

Then I remember I have a lot of mother****ers to prove wrong!

djconnexion will become famous soon enough. (+50) djconnexion will become famous soon enough. (+50) djconnexion will become famous soon enough. (+50) djconnexion will become famous soon enough. (+50) djconnexion will become famous soon enough. (+50) djconnexion will become famous soon enough. (+50) djconnexion will become famous soon enough. (+50) djconnexion will become famous soon enough. (+50) djconnexion will become famous soon enough. (+50) djconnexion will become famous soon enough. (+50) djconnexion will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by dalkristel View Post
    Can somebody please tell me the best flavour to get here - I bought berry having to use it but don't like it, I see they do banana (not keen on the sound of that), vanilla, cookies & cream and pina colada flavour - which is most popular? I am nearly ready to buy next one and don't want to make another mistake as I am buying the big one and its expensive!! Would appreciate your help thank you!!
    Where is the chocolate flavour here?