Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    areyoucereal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) areyoucereal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) areyoucereal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) areyoucereal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) areyoucereal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) areyoucereal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) areyoucereal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) areyoucereal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) areyoucereal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) areyoucereal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) areyoucereal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    To all the people negging me for this thread... Funny that you....

Don't know how close you came to dying today
    *** Canadian Crew ***
    *** One meal a day Crew ***
    ***Mandatory outdoors 1x a week crew***
    ***Neg angry incels on sight crew***

JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Who are these guys to come into my house, the palace of swole, and disrespect me and pretend like I'm not 5'5 - 145lbs of ripped/cut/swole/tight/fit godmode.
    Stats say 5'9 165.

Not sure if serious......
    " The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog"
    - Mark Twain

Dtmpap is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dtmpap is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dtmpap is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dtmpap is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dtmpap is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dtmpap is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dtmpap is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dtmpap is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dtmpap is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dtmpap is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dtmpap is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I read, I laughed, I promise pls don't kill me op....pls

Methodological Naturalism tk217's Avatar
    tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Muska28 View Post
    I'm more amazed that you spent the time writing this
    Imagine how good OP's life would be if he dedicated his time to medicine than being a *******.

areyoucereal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) areyoucereal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) areyoucereal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) areyoucereal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) areyoucereal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) areyoucereal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) areyoucereal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) areyoucereal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) areyoucereal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) areyoucereal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) areyoucereal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by tk217 View Post
    Imagine how good OP's life would be if he dedicated his time to medicine than being a *******.
    I'm in a doctors office wait room right now as I read your comment. There are people sitting directly in front of me and I'm trying really hard not to laugh
    *** Canadian Crew ***

Squatting in the piperack BDfreak05's Avatar
    BDfreak05 is just really nice. (+1000) BDfreak05 is just really nice. (+1000) BDfreak05 is just really nice. (+1000) BDfreak05 is just really nice. (+1000) BDfreak05 is just really nice. (+1000) BDfreak05 is just really nice. (+1000) BDfreak05 is just really nice. (+1000) BDfreak05 is just really nice. (+1000) BDfreak05 is just really nice. (+1000) BDfreak05 is just really nice. (+1000) BDfreak05 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by areyoucereal View Post
    So I hit up the gym at about 2am, since it's a 24 hour gym and I like to go late at night because I hate signing autographs. I'm doing my Monday routine of biceps only. I'm on set 3 or 4, can't remember, and a group of guys come in. All of them were 200+ lbs so I wasn't worried. Btw I'm jacked. I'm in the squat rack doing my thing, when I can see one of the guys via the mirror making fun of me. I walk over to their group and ask what the problem is, and why they were laughing. One of the guys said that they were talking about a comedy they recently watched, and that they would never laugh at anyone in the gym because laughing at someone who is trying to get healthy is immature. They were being really nice and invited me to work out with them and said to give them a shout if I needed a spot or anything.

Are you F'ing kidding me? They were going to punk me like that in my own domain? No. That's when something triggered in my head and I snapped. Who are these guys to come into my house, the palace of swole, and disrespect me and pretend like I'm not 5'5 - 145lbs of ripped/cut/swole/tight/fit godmode. I took off my under armor shirt and threw it on the ground. Took off my nike headband and threw it in the drinking fountain. Took off my beats by dre headphones and put it on top of the vending machine. Took off my olympic lifting shoes and put them in a locker. Took my water bottle (the ones with a filter inside it) and placed it on top of a bench. Took my socks off and put it on the receptionists desk. Took my boxers off and wrapped it around my fist.

So now I'm standing there, fully naked (no homo) and ready to deliver a beating of biblical proportions. I grab the first guy, take him outside, leg sweep him and his entire femoral bone shatters into 302 pieces (there was a doctor in the gym at the time with a full cat scanning machine in his car that checked). As he lay there writhing in pain, I reached into his pocket and could feel his leg was mush. I took out his car keys, hopped in his car and drove to his house. I went into his bedroom and logged onto his computer and looked up his browsing history. His mom walked in the room and saw that I was fully naked and had a pump from working out. She leaned in to kiss me, and I leaned in as well...... With my right hook and straight KO'd her shattering her entire face into 302 pieces. You think I'm going to give someone related to that chump a piece of my swole/tight/solid body? Nope. After I finished looking at his browsing history, and knocked out his mom, I went into his dads office on the main floor of the house. In his office was a rolodex, and I looked up every single family member of his in the world. I have a ton of air miles, so I ran to the airport fully naked and hopped on a plane. At first they didn't want to let me on a plane since I was naked, but the TSA said it was fine since they would save time on having to search me. I flew to 32 countries over the next 2 weeks and killed every single relative of his. I decimated his entire blood line for starting **** with me. Casualties of war. Fully justified IMO.

I took the next plane back to Vancouver, and headed straight to the gym. Keep in mind I've been naked this entire time and didn't shave once, so I looked like Tom Hanks in Castaway via my beard and my pubic hair. I was a little mad since the hair made me look less ripped, but it's okay and sometimes during war you have to make sacrifices. I get to the gym and the 6 remaining friends of his are still standing there. They look weak and dehydrated since they have been there for over 32 days. At this point after killing all those people and all that traveling I didn't feel like fighting anymore because I was exhausted.

The 6 guys lined me up and I was about to get jumped and right before the first guy threw a punch I yelled "Stop! I have something to tell you about your friend"

They stop for a second and say "This better be good, because you're about to get ****ed up"

That's when I tell them...

"I checked your friend browsing history........I found his misc username. His last thread was asking people to critique his routine"

They all stopped and looked at eachother. They looked at me. I looked at them. They looked at me. I looked at my bloody boxer shorts wrapped around my fist. They looked at me. They looked at the vending machine. I looked at them. They looked at me. I looked at the receptionist. She looked at them.

I say... "Are you guys doing legs today?"

They say...... "No... We're doing biceps."

I say.... "Me too.. I only have a few sets left, but you can work in if you want."

They look at me and all nod. I nod. Receptionist nods. Everyone is nodding right now.

Some guy walks into the gym during this intense moment. He looks around. He looks at me. I look at him. He looks at them. They look at him. The guy turns around and walks right back out.

That guy doesn't know how close he came to dying that day.
    "I can be your gardener, you can be my hoe!!"

"Self confidence is like orgasms. Everyone wants it and a lot fake it. "

"Sometimes life's not fair, and you have to start a little farther behind the starting line."

Originally Posted by BDfreak05 View Post
    Watch out your comment bro
    *** Canadian Crew ***

404notfound has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 404notfound has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 404notfound has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 404notfound has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 404notfound has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 404notfound has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 404notfound has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 404notfound has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 404notfound has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 404notfound has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 404notfound has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by PuzzledMidget View Post
    This!
    Was expecting a fresh prince line at the end of that
    lmao, whenever i see a wall of text on the misc i scroll to see if im going to get belaired.

laughed throughout OP.
    i always rep back.
    PTA Student
    *Misc Car Crew*
    Former BMW Crew
    EG Hatch Crew - 300whp
    MISC`HORSE`HEAD`CREW

Tresiel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tresiel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tresiel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tresiel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tresiel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tresiel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tresiel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tresiel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tresiel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tresiel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tresiel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I grab the first guy, take him outside, leg sweep him and his entire femoral bone shatters into 302 pieces (there was a doctor in the gym at the time with a full cat scanning machine in his car that checked).
    This part was funny

HarryFlashman is a name known to all. (+5000) HarryFlashman is a name known to all. (+5000) HarryFlashman is a name known to all. (+5000) HarryFlashman is a name known to all. (+5000) HarryFlashman is a name known to all. (+5000) HarryFlashman is a name known to all. (+5000) HarryFlashman is a name known to all. (+5000) HarryFlashman is a name known to all. (+5000) HarryFlashman is a name known to all. (+5000) HarryFlashman is a name known to all. (+5000) HarryFlashman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I read the whole thing, best part was the doctor with the portable cat scanner. Never understand the 'didn't read lol' retards. Thick as fuk obviously.
    Funny stupid chit anyway OP.
    "Remember that you are an Englishman, and have consequently won first prize in the lottery of life." - Cecil Rhodes

SaviorHass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SaviorHass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SaviorHass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SaviorHass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SaviorHass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SaviorHass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SaviorHass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SaviorHass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SaviorHass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SaviorHass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SaviorHass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I came. I read. I laughed.

Durg is just really nice. (+1000) Durg is just really nice. (+1000) Durg is just really nice. (+1000) Durg is just really nice. (+1000) Durg is just really nice. (+1000) Durg is just really nice. (+1000) Durg is just really nice. (+1000) Durg is just really nice. (+1000) Durg is just really nice. (+1000) Durg is just really nice. (+1000) Durg is just really nice. (+1000)
    So when did you fight the other 6 guys?
    Nod and say g'day to everyone I make eye contact with

AussieJuNior is not very helpful. (-500) AussieJuNior is not very helpful. (-500) AussieJuNior is not very helpful. (-500) AussieJuNior is not very helpful. (-500) AussieJuNior is not very helpful. (-500) AussieJuNior is not very helpful. (-500) AussieJuNior is not very helpful. (-500) AussieJuNior is not very helpful. (-500) AussieJuNior is not very helpful. (-500) AussieJuNior is not very helpful. (-500) AussieJuNior is not very helpful. (-500)
    I read the entire thing and I gotta say I lol'd
    element9876:
    "If you compete in Natural Shows where they urine and blood test you it makes you natty"

kingbeta will become famous soon enough. (+50) kingbeta will become famous soon enough. (+50) kingbeta will become famous soon enough. (+50) kingbeta will become famous soon enough. (+50) kingbeta will become famous soon enough. (+50) kingbeta will become famous soon enough. (+50) kingbeta will become famous soon enough. (+50) kingbeta will become famous soon enough. (+50) kingbeta will become famous soon enough. (+50) kingbeta will become famous soon enough. (+50) kingbeta will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lol at the last dude who just left

good read opie

Roundbrown is not very helpful. (-500) Roundbrown is not very helpful. (-500) Roundbrown is not very helpful. (-500) Roundbrown is not very helpful. (-500) Roundbrown is not very helpful. (-500) Roundbrown is not very helpful. (-500) Roundbrown is not very helpful. (-500) Roundbrown is not very helpful. (-500) Roundbrown is not very helpful. (-500) Roundbrown is not very helpful. (-500) Roundbrown is not very helpful. (-500)
    Many lolz were had will rep on rc

kcxvi is on a distinguished road. (+10) kcxvi is on a distinguished road. (+10) kcxvi is on a distinguished road. (+10) kcxvi is on a distinguished road. (+10) kcxvi is on a distinguished road. (+10) kcxvi is on a distinguished road. (+10) kcxvi is on a distinguished road. (+10) kcxvi is on a distinguished road. (+10) kcxvi is on a distinguished road. (+10) kcxvi is on a distinguished road. (+10) kcxvi is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Great story misc, I hit up the gym at about 2am, since it's a 24 hour gym and I like to go late at night because I hate signing autographs. I'm doing my Monday routine of biceps only. I'm on set 3 or 4, can't remember, and a group of guys come in. All of them were 200+ lbs so I wasn't worried. Btw I'm jacked. I'm in the squat rack doing my thing, when I can see one of the guys via the mirror making fun of me. I walk over to their group and ask what the problem is, and why they were laughing. One of the guys said that they were talking about a comedy they recently watched, and that they would never laugh at anyone in the gym because laughing at someone who is trying to get healthy is immature. They were being really nice and invited me to work out with them and said to give them a shout if I needed a spot or anything.

Are you F'ing kidding me? They were going to punk me like that in my own domain? No. That's when something triggered in my head and I snapped. Who are these guys to come into my house, the palace of swole, and disrespect me and pretend like I'm not 5'5 - 145lbs of ripped/cut/swole/tight/fit godmode. I took off my under armor shirt and threw it on the ground. Took off my nike headband and threw it in the drinking fountain. Took off my beats by dre headphones and put it on top of the vending machine. Took off my olympic lifting shoes and put them in a locker. Took my water bottle (the ones with a filter inside it) and placed it on top of a bench. Took my socks off and put it on the receptionists desk. Took my boxers off and wrapped it around my fist.

So now I'm standing there, fully naked (no homo) and ready to deliver a beating of biblical proportions. I grab the first guy, take him outside, leg sweep him and his entire femoral bone shatters into 302 pieces (there was a doctor in the gym at the time with a full cat scanning machine in his car that checked). As he lay there writhing in pain, I reached into his pocket and could feel his leg was mush. I took out his car keys, hopped in his car and drove to his house. I went into his bedroom and logged onto his computer and looked up his browsing history. His mom walked in the room and saw that I was fully naked and had a pump from working out. She leaned in to kiss me, and I leaned in as well...... With my right hook and straight KO'd her shattering her entire face into 302 pieces. You think I'm going to give someone related to that chump a piece of my swole/tight/solid body? Nope. After I finished looking at his browsing history, and knocked out his mom, I went into his dads office on the main floor of the house. In his office was a rolodex, and I looked up every single family member of his in the world. I have a ton of air miles, so I ran to the airport fully naked and hopped on a plane. At first they didn't want to let me on a plane since I was naked, but the TSA said it was fine since they would save time on having to search me. I flew to 32 countries over the next 2 weeks and killed every single relative of his. I decimated his entire blood line for starting **** with me. Casualties of war. Fully justified IMO.

I took the next plane back to Vancouver, and headed straight to the gym. Keep in mind I've been naked this entire time and didn't shave once, so I looked like Tom Hanks in Castaway via my beard and my pubic hair. I was a little mad since the hair made me look less ripped, but it's okay and sometimes during war you have to make sacrifices. I get to the gym and the 6 remaining friends of his are still standing there. They look weak and dehydrated since they have been there for over 32 days. At this point after killing all those people and all that traveling I didn't feel like fighting anymore because I was exhausted.

The 6 guys lined me up and I was about to get jumped and right before the first guy threw a punch I yelled "Stop! I have something to tell you about your friend"

They stop for a second and say "This better be good, because you're about to get ****ed up"

That's when I tell them...

"I checked your friend browsing history........I found his misc username. His last thread was asking people to critique his routine"

They all stopped and looked at eachother. They looked at me. I looked at them. They looked at me. I looked at my bloody boxer shorts wrapped around my fist. They looked at me. They looked at the vending machine. I looked at them. They looked at me. I looked at the receptionist. She looked at them.

I say... "Are you guys doing legs today?"

They say...... "No... We're doing biceps."

I say.... "Me too.. I only have a few sets left, but you can work in if you want."

They look at me and all nod. I nod. Receptionist nods. Everyone is nodding right now.

Some guy walks into the gym during this intense moment. He looks around. He looks at me. I look at him. He looks at them. They look at him. The guy turns around and walks right back out.

That guy doesn't know how close he came to dying that day.