Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Rodman1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rodman1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rodman1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rodman1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rodman1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rodman1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rodman1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rodman1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rodman1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rodman1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rodman1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Ok, this is great! Thanks

anuragray006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) anuragray006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) anuragray006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) anuragray006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) anuragray006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) anuragray006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) anuragray006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) anuragray006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) anuragray006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) anuragray006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) anuragray006 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thanks a lot for this info

NhojNhoj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good post mate!
    Last edited by NhojNhoj; 12-09-2015 at 11:36 PM.

Levinewman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Losing weight is simple when you know how. You simply have to build muscle to increase your metabolism which will burn excess fat. When you build muscle, your body has to burn more calories just to keep those newly acquired muscle alive. You essentially will replace fat with muscle. The best way to achieve maximum weightloss and get cut is to do:

1. Full body workouts with weights 3 times a week.
    2. Cardio exercise for at least 30-45 minutes
    3. Don't reduce calorie intake!! Instead eat the right foods. Eating unhealthy food and not exercising is the reason for weight gain. The goal is to build muscle to build metabolism and lose fat. So in order to do that, you have to eat good food and enough protein.

This is a sure-fire 100% way to lose weight and burn excess fat.
    Get shredded triggering muscle ignition: The Rock Hard Muscle Handbook Free Download
    http://www.buildingmuscle4life.com

patricia1987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    good way to know what yuo well do

dency45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dency45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dency45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dency45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dency45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dency45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dency45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dency45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dency45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dency45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dency45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    can anyone provide an accurate calories of boiled/grilled/roasted chicken breast? there are different results in fitness pal. -_-
    My Log = http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169716703

Meet Lifts 11/6/2016 = 160kg/90kg/160kg @83kg

Current Goal = 1000lb club

Abhibhava has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    well i am new to this and I think your post is really helpful for me.

pinoyballa is on a distinguished road. (+10) pinoyballa is on a distinguished road. (+10) pinoyballa is on a distinguished road. (+10) pinoyballa is on a distinguished road. (+10) pinoyballa is on a distinguished road. (+10) pinoyballa is on a distinguished road. (+10) pinoyballa is on a distinguished road. (+10) pinoyballa is on a distinguished road. (+10) pinoyballa is on a distinguished road. (+10) pinoyballa is on a distinguished road. (+10) pinoyballa is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    There's tons of apps now that are advanced to easily track your macros. Nutrionist app or my fitness pal are a great tools to use.

supremeweb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What about law fat food? like sausages

me too this is nightmare!

dchris17 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dchris17 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dchris17 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dchris17 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dchris17 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dchris17 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dchris17 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dchris17 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dchris17 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dchris17 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dchris17 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by sourmash1973 View Post
    I don't know if you'll want to add this or not but I also weigh liquids. You can find charts online that transfer for you. For example (the only liquid I use with calories in it) a cup of 2% milk weighs 246g. If I use my measuring cup at home, 246g of 2% milk actually measures a little over 3/4 of a cup. So before I started doing this, I was getting more calories from milk than I thought.
    Never even thought about doing that before

I like coke so much, drinking every day, I know it is bad, can't help myself. Diet coke is it bad?

Location: Santo Domingo, Distrito Nacional, Dominican Republic
    LordWolF will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordWolF will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordWolF will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordWolF will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordWolF will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordWolF will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordWolF will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordWolF will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordWolF will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordWolF will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordWolF will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by supremeweb View Post
    I like coke so much, drinking every day, I know it is bad, can't help myself. Diet coke is it bad?
    Diet coke is not bad, and coke is not bad, of course everything on the extreme is bad, but u can have ur diet coke or sugar coke, just remembering ur calories, and your goals.
    - Journey Started January 2014 -

Bulking Mode [] Goal from 0 to 0
    Cutting Mode [x] Goal from 200 to 170

-=G O A L S=- ❚█══█❚

-LOG-
    1.Cut from 190 to 170===Jan190-Jun169 [Done]
    2.Cut from 170 to 160===Jul169-Sep164 [Failed]
    3.Bulk from 164 to 200===Sep164-Aug200 [Done]
    4.Bulk from 200 to 220===Aug200-Dec185 [Failed] Got really sick.

-2021-
    Cut from 200 to 170===Aug200-Dec000 [In Progress]

)X( Natrulinalol Crew )X( - @wolfvander33

ThaiMuay will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaiMuay will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaiMuay will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaiMuay will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaiMuay will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaiMuay will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaiMuay will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaiMuay will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaiMuay will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaiMuay will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaiMuay will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Can I find a scale out and about or should I order one online? I got one from walmart or target before and it kind of sucked because it wasn't accurate and didn't weigh to the tenth,

Heavlifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    is it okay that I have a little bit of cashews while cutting?

Heavlifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by supremeweb View Post
    diet coke is better but remember its all about calories in vs. calories out

Ashleighxbeam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Hi

I'm new to this website so forgive me if I'm somehow doing this wrong or this has already been answered.

I've never counted calories. If I had to guess I consume 1700-2200 / day. I'm getting different answers everywhere, as far as how many I should have to maintain my current weight. Folks are telling me anywhere from 1300-1800.

I lift 4 days a week. Have a job where I mostly sit, but also work part time as a massage student and care for horses daily. I do very little cardio - maybe 30 minutes to an hour / week.

Was wondering if anyone had any advice as far as my specific situation - I feel like 1300 calories isn't nearly enough. Thanks

staceywipiti has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) staceywipiti has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) staceywipiti has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) staceywipiti has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) staceywipiti has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) staceywipiti has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) staceywipiti has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) staceywipiti has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) staceywipiti has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) staceywipiti has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) staceywipiti has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Ashleighxbeam View Post
    I'm new to this website so forgive me if I'm somehow doing this wrong or this has already been answered.

I've never counted calories. If I had to guess I consume 1700-2200 / day. I'm getting different answers everywhere, as far as how many I should have to maintain my current weight. Folks are telling me anywhere from 1300-1800.

I lift 4 days a week. Have a job where I mostly sit, but also work part time as a massage student and care for horses daily. I do very little cardio - maybe 30 minutes to an hour / week.

Was wondering if anyone had any advice as far as my specific situation - I feel like 1300 calories isn't nearly enough. Thanks
    For a female of your size of 128 lb , 1300 calories would be fine for you and I dont see that amount harming you in any way and a lot of girls eat this amount , also you say you're wanting to know how much is needed to maintain your weight , well you need to ask yourself , are you losing weight, staying same weight , or gaining weight on your current 1700-2200 diet ?, a 500 calorie swing is plenty enough to be the decider of whether you gain , lose , or maintain. if you are not staying the same weight then you are not eating maintenance and are not enough or are eating too much, you just need to play with calories a bit until you get to your goal of either maintain , lose , or gain, (depends on what you want to do) and no you dont need to eat 1300 calories , you can try 1500 or 1600 etc. , until you're maintaining because 1300 might or might not be maintenance for you. You are new to counting calories and many people over estimate or underestimate what they eat whether they think they are accurate or not so I suggest you really do make sure you're tracking correctly, I suggest eat the same foods everyday for a while when you start out so you can be consistent and know exactly how much youre eating, yes counting is a pain but its the best way to be successful at this. Here is a tool that might help also, just plug in your stats http://www.calculator.net/calorie-calculator.html . best of luck
    Last edited by staceywipiti; 04-12-2016 at 04:33 AM.

knasty will become famous soon enough. (+50) knasty will become famous soon enough. (+50) knasty will become famous soon enough. (+50) knasty will become famous soon enough. (+50) knasty will become famous soon enough. (+50) knasty will become famous soon enough. (+50) knasty will become famous soon enough. (+50) knasty will become famous soon enough. (+50) knasty will become famous soon enough. (+50) knasty will become famous soon enough. (+50) knasty will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Any thoughts on marinating meats? How to factor in the marinade?
    Philippians 4:13

austintip10 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) austintip10 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) austintip10 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) austintip10 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) austintip10 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) austintip10 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) austintip10 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) austintip10 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) austintip10 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) austintip10 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) austintip10 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Great information

Cidphan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thank alot

EmsNato has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EmsNato has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Anyone knows where can I find a cheap scale to buy ?

GirlsWantMe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Calories i need to understand. There is so much info argh my brain!

happyman255 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by GirlsWantMe View Post
    Calories i need to understand. There is so much info argh my brain!
    Most foods have the calories on the package. If it says 30grams per 200 calories for example then weigh out 30 grams or whatever. It's a pain in the ass at first but it's absolutely needed to lose weight. Do not eat out at restaurants since cooks might add more or less to each dish. Fast food is super accurate since everything is pre packaged. Start at 2000 calories a day and in the first week monitor if your gaining, losing or maintaining weight then go from there. If you are losing 1-2 pounds a week then keep it at 2000 etc if you want to lose weight. I'm on a heavy calorie deficit looking to lose around 3 pounds a week but I wouldn't push it farther then that.

Lechtej has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lechtej has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lechtej has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lechtej has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lechtej has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lechtej has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lechtej has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lechtej has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lechtej has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lechtej has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lechtej has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I also use MyFitnessPal.
    After I started to use, my trenings give me very good results.
    Before, I couldn't lose weight (just a little bit).
    In June, July and August I trained a lot, but also controlled my (negative) energy balance:

runforfit.net/2016/08/30/lose-weight-report-1-why-the-progres-is-so-low

Here you can see my full story: runforfit.net
    Regards

bstarkfitness is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by dency45 View Post
    can anyone provide an accurate calories of boiled/grilled/roasted chicken breast? there are different results in fitness pal. -_-
    Just measure your food raw dude

RobinReese27 is not very well liked. (-100) RobinReese27 is not very well liked. (-100) RobinReese27 is not very well liked. (-100) RobinReese27 is not very well liked. (-100) RobinReese27 is not very well liked. (-100) RobinReese27 is not very well liked. (-100) RobinReese27 is not very well liked. (-100) RobinReese27 is not very well liked. (-100) RobinReese27 is not very well liked. (-100) RobinReese27 is not very well liked. (-100) RobinReese27 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by LordWolF View Post
    Diet coke is not bad, and coke is not bad, of course everything on the extreme is bad, but u can have ur diet coke or sugar coke, just remembering ur calories, and your goals.
    Good to hear this. Thanks

hhcg is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Eating chips and cookies and drinking soda is just like wandering through life. These are the agents of a purposeless existence. Avocados, turkey burgers, brown rice and eggs etc are the agents of a purposeful existence." - orderoutofchaos, The Internet, 2014

maxroegiest is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maxroegiest is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maxroegiest is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maxroegiest is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maxroegiest is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maxroegiest is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maxroegiest is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maxroegiest is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maxroegiest is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maxroegiest is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maxroegiest is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I used the fitpal calculator but the difference between what they say and what I actually calculate is enormous.

The calculator says I ate 2703 calories today, but I count 3224.

I read there is a 20% margin error but still. I think I could lose weight with 2700 calories and that is definitely not happening!
    Never believe anything anyone tells you straight away. Your own experience makes you the best builder.

sina3ati is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Smile

Very Helpful, thank you!