AlbertTrotter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

NO2 Surge & Testocore Advanced SCAM

Right so I decided to order this trial of NO2 Surge and Testocore Advanced for my father who was reading this men's health article on them. So I found there was a trial that you only had to pay for the cost of the postage which I thought sounded good and proceded in ordering both item's. So I got the email's saying I had ordered them blah blah standard for when you order anything online, and the package's arived 2 day's later on the 1st of Febuary. So I opened up the package and tried to find when and how to use and take these product's but there was no indication of how to apart from "SUGGESTED USE: As a dietary supplement take two (2) capsules daily.". I went online digging for info on their website seeking these answer's and was met but a load of SH*T. Their forum said to check term's and condition's about how to take.. so I decided to read all of the term's and condition's and found some dodgy stuff.

"Trial Orders

By submitting your billing information and order, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions of the 14-day trial. You will be sent your trial order of our product, and be billed a small shipping and handling charge today. The 14 day trial period starts when you place your order and may be cancelled by phone at 0844 248 1894. You may extend your trial by calling us anytime before the 14th day to get more time to try the product out. You will be responsible to pay the Shipping and Handling charges for your first shipment and that is the amount billed to start the trial. The cost of the product is £79.97 and you will be billed that price for the initial product sent out and the access to the website if you do not cancel before your 14 day trial has ended. If after your 14-day trial period you wish to continue to receive our product, simply do not cancel, and in approximately 30 days and continuing every 30 days thereafter, you’ll be shipped out a 30 day supply of No2surge for the full price. If you wish to cancel your order before the 14 day trial has ended, contact us by phone at 0844 248 1894 and return the product back to us at your expense and you will not be billed anything further.

Unless you contact our customer care department at 0844 248 1894 to cancel your monthly subscription, you will continue to receive product every month and be billed the full price for it."You will be billed 79.97 pounds every month and receive product every month until cancellation". Your request for cancellation, whether by phone or email, will be processed immediately. You may cancel at anytime via our customer service phone number and you may submit a request of cancellation by email to support@No2surge.co.uk. All cancellation requests whether by email or by phone should receive a cancellation number and an email stating your subscription has been cancelled. You must keep this cancellation number or email for your records that you have been cancelled. "

So basically if you dont want to read all that rubbish I pasted above it mean's, when you order the trial you are automaticly signed up to the big bundle package and will charge you £79.97 (If you live in the Uk). The only way you can really get out of this is to phone them up and ask for them to cancel all subscription's that they have signed you up to. I would also recomend that you go to you're bank and make sure that they cancel the subscription also. I read on another thread floating about on here that some people had to cancel their either credit card / debit card to make sure that this company didnt take anymore money from them. One woman said that after the 30 day's she got charged £120 which is 197.06$. Another guy said that it took a few hour's on the phone to cancel what mess he had got himself into.

Basically I'm making this so people don't fall into the trap that I fell into and will not make again let me assure you of that. One more thing after I signed up I kept getting a weird phonecall from a number in the USA 00 1 855-412-1133, to this day I still do not know how they got my phone number. They phoned me x4 time's but I never picked up so I have not recieved a call since.

If any of you have fallen into the trap like me you need to either:

Call: 0844 248 1894

or

Email: support@No2surge.co.uk

I do not know what they will say to me on the phone but I will keep you posted.

AlbertTrotter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Update: Phoned the company up and they give me some RMA numbers and I had to pay for it to be returned. I also canceled my bank card to make sure they didnt try to pull any sneeky ****. Downside now I need to rejoin the gym cos of card change..

Dannyhudson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Testocore advanced

I just done this today aswell, is there any point in taking this product if there is no info on how to do you think I will still be able to cancel without having to pay this full price

kholli200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I just ordered both products on the free trial before having read the terms and conditions, as soon as i read them i phoned customer services to cancel my order (1 hour after placement) and they told me that the product had been shipped and i had to wait to recieve it until i phoned them to cancel my subscription. I will be contacting my bank tomorrow to make them aware of the situation and since there is no return address on the website i may contact the office of fair trade as they may claim that my return was not received. I am planning on cancelling my bank card to ensure they don't charge me any extra. Total scam and i fell for it 

Feisty777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Angry NO2 Surge & Testocore Advanced SCAM

Right Guys if you have been scammed by this product here is how to cancel and get your money back.

Phone: 0844 248 1894

Give them your Order ID number, wich should have been sent via email after you purchased.

Return product to: PO Box 13511
    Linlithgow
    West Lothian
    EH497YH
    Recorded delivery.

they will refund Moneys taken from your Bank.
    i too was caught and am now going through the process of sending back the product.
    i will let you know if the money is returned

I was lucky to have had a call from my Banks fraud squad, other than that i would have been none the wiser.

Good luck to all.

Salmaaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Salmaaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Salmaaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Salmaaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Salmaaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Salmaaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Salmaaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Salmaaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Salmaaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Salmaaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Salmaaa will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Feisty777 View Post
    Right Guys if you have been scammed by this product here is how to cancel and get your money back.

Phone: 0844 248 1894

Give them your Order ID number, wich should have been sent via email after you purchased.

Return product to: PO Box 13511
    Linlithgow
    West Lothian
    EH497YH
    Recorded delivery.

they will refund Moneys taken from your Bank.
    i too was caught and am now going through the process of sending back the product.
    i will let you know if the money is returned

I was lucky to have had a call from my Banks fraud squad, other than that i would have been none the wiser.

Good luck to all.
    Hi, wish I'd seen this before it happened to me!

Did you manage to get a full refund? They only agreed to refund me 30%.