Thread: Big butt

Sid Jett has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Big butt

whats up i am going to bulk starting next week with the anabol megabol stack and also protein and creatine. Anyway my butt is kind of big to begin with its not huge but can i use like bun and thigh rocker to trim while im bulking or is it jut going to keep getting bigger until im done bulking i dont want it to get any bigger

K (same) has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    May be you should post this at some gay boards.

Registered User British IronWrk's Avatar
    British IronWrk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hahaha...

keep the big ass...gals love it...that is - if you're interested in attention from the fairer sex
    In days past the British sunk deep into the earth in search of metals to feed the capitalist dogs of industry above. Down below they found solice in the dark, and companionship in the isolation. They worked their tools and grappled with the rock in a personal struggle to not only dominate their environment but achieve a kind of peace within. This is the meaning of British IronWrk.

BullGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Re: Big butt

Originally posted by Sid Jett
    Anyway my butt is kind of big to begin with its not huge but can i use like bun and thigh rocker to trim while im bulking or is it jut going to keep getting bigger until im done bulking i dont want it to get any bigger
    OK -what the hell is a bun and thigh rocker??? did I miss that infomercial??? didn't realize guys ever looked at their own ass....or cared.....damn,,,,,,,hey honey,,does my ass look big in these?

thegame2183 is just really nice. (+1000) thegame2183 is just really nice. (+1000) thegame2183 is just really nice. (+1000) thegame2183 is just really nice. (+1000) thegame2183 is just really nice. (+1000) thegame2183 is just really nice. (+1000) thegame2183 is just really nice. (+1000) thegame2183 is just really nice. (+1000) thegame2183 is just really nice. (+1000) thegame2183 is just really nice. (+1000) thegame2183 is just really nice. (+1000)
    your butt is big probably because u are carrying a little bit of bodyfat...how bout doing a cutting phase first?

Registered User British IronWrk's Avatar
    British IronWrk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: Re: Big butt

Originally posted by BullGod

OK -what the hell is a bun and thigh rocker??? did I miss that infomercial??? didn't realize guys ever looked at their own ass....or cared.....damn,,,,,,,hey honey,,does my ass look big in these?
    Glutes are every bit a part of bodybuilding as building bis, quads etc..
    In days past the British sunk deep into the earth in search of metals to feed the capitalist dogs of industry above. Down below they found solice in the dark, and companionship in the isolation. They worked their tools and grappled with the rock in a personal struggle to not only dominate their environment but achieve a kind of peace within. This is the meaning of British IronWrk.

BullGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Re: Re: Re: Big butt

Originally posted by British IronWrk
    Glutes are every bit a part of bodybuilding as building bis, quads etc..
    ok,,,ok,,,my bad British.....guess I was just being a smartASS

H2POLO is on a distinguished road. (+10) H2POLO is on a distinguished road. (+10) H2POLO is on a distinguished road. (+10) H2POLO is on a distinguished road. (+10) H2POLO is on a distinguished road. (+10) H2POLO is on a distinguished road. (+10) H2POLO is on a distinguished road. (+10) H2POLO is on a distinguished road. (+10) H2POLO is on a distinguished road. (+10) H2POLO is on a distinguished road. (+10) H2POLO is on a distinguished road. (+10)

body by jake is gay

the bun and thigh rocker sucks!!!! it by body by jake so it sucks! My sister bought it when she saw the tv commericial it cost her about 200 dollars and i guess it works for her but not me. I tired it with all the weight it comes with (rubber bands) and its nothing it like less than squating the bar. Its like squating 20 pds. it sucks balls dont try it or even waste your time with it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! Instead do like deadlifts or squats or something.
    "A man who dares to waste an hour of life has not discovered the value of life."
    -Charles Darwin

musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000)
    Do high rep lunges!!

ex_banana-eater has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i would say dont work your glutes if your ass is getting big (unlike what these guys say) because if you work it more its only gonna get bigger.

if its fat - cut. if its muscle - good