Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    TescosFinest is on a distinguished road. (+10) TescosFinest is on a distinguished road. (+10) TescosFinest is on a distinguished road. (+10) TescosFinest is on a distinguished road. (+10) TescosFinest is on a distinguished road. (+10) TescosFinest is on a distinguished road. (+10) TescosFinest is on a distinguished road. (+10) TescosFinest is on a distinguished road. (+10) TescosFinest is on a distinguished road. (+10) TescosFinest is on a distinguished road. (+10) TescosFinest is on a distinguished road. (+10)

GF thinks it's ok to grind with other guys

We went to a club last night with another couple, girls are dancing while me and my mate sit down with our drinks then my mate goes outside to have a smoke so i go outside with him, then we come back in and both girls are dancing with some guys and grinding on them. I get pi**** and finish my drink and walk out, my gf's too busy rubbing her arse on his dik to realise i'm upset.

I turned my phone off after i left as i couldn't be bothered to listen to her make excuses or justify being a sloot, i ignored her messages today until a few hours ago when she rung, she's convinced she's done nothing wrong and believes having dry sex is 'just dancing' and that cos my mate didn't get upset that I shouldn't either, she said she won't grind with anyone again 'if it makes me so insecure', but the point is that in her mind she thinks there's nothing wrong with it. She already thought i'm insecure and controlling before this cos i refused to date her until she agreed to stop dressing like a sloot, now we've not been together for three weeks and i'm already getting this s***. Would you leave your gf for this?

Breaktalents is just really nice. (+1000) Breaktalents is just really nice. (+1000) Breaktalents is just really nice. (+1000) Breaktalents is just really nice. (+1000) Breaktalents is just really nice. (+1000) Breaktalents is just really nice. (+1000) Breaktalents is just really nice. (+1000) Breaktalents is just really nice. (+1000) Breaktalents is just really nice. (+1000) Breaktalents is just really nice. (+1000) Breaktalents is just really nice. (+1000)
    I wouldn't leave my gf for this. I personally have grinded with my friends gf's and my gf doesn't care and I don't think it's a big deal but that's as far as I will take it.
    Follow my IG @YoungTiltt (will follow bak)

PM me about anything crew
    Positive crew
    I workout with Dean Michael Fazzolari and Roxann Roxstar Rizzuto crew
    Work, gym, eat, prep food, count macros, rinse repeat crew

Registered Sex Offender blackbull2k13's Avatar
    blackbull2k13 is a name known to all. (+5000) blackbull2k13 is a name known to all. (+5000) blackbull2k13 is a name known to all. (+5000) blackbull2k13 is a name known to all. (+5000) blackbull2k13 is a name known to all. (+5000) blackbull2k13 is a name known to all. (+5000) blackbull2k13 is a name known to all. (+5000) blackbull2k13 is a name known to all. (+5000) blackbull2k13 is a name known to all. (+5000) blackbull2k13 is a name known to all. (+5000) blackbull2k13 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Look usually I am the first person to side with the guy but she honestly didn't do anything wrong. She had no idea you would be upset by it and I don't know if you have been living under a rock for the last 20 years but that is how the kids dance nowadays...you wanted her to do the charleston or start salsa dancing to "back that ass up" or whatever chitty club music they play now.

You are being insecure and you should apologize for getting your panties in a twist, also who the hell sees his girl dancing with some guy and then leaves to go pout outside. If you have a problem you walk right up to her grab her and you start grinding on her because you have that right
    Skepticism is the chastity of the intellect, and it is shameful to surrender it too soon or to the first comer: there is nobility in preserving it coolly and proudly through long youth, until at last, in the ripeness of instinct and discretion, it can be safely exchanged for fidelity and happiness

No Drinking/No Drugs Crew
    Formerly over 350 lbs Crew

TescosFinest is on a distinguished road. (+10) TescosFinest is on a distinguished road. (+10) TescosFinest is on a distinguished road. (+10) TescosFinest is on a distinguished road. (+10) TescosFinest is on a distinguished road. (+10) TescosFinest is on a distinguished road. (+10) TescosFinest is on a distinguished road. (+10) TescosFinest is on a distinguished road. (+10) TescosFinest is on a distinguished road. (+10) TescosFinest is on a distinguished road. (+10) TescosFinest is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by blackbull2k13 View Post
    Look usually I am the first person to side with the guy but she honestly didn't do anything wrong. She had no idea you would be upset by it and I don't know if you have been living under a rock for the last 20 years but that is how the kids dance nowadays...you wanted her to do the charleston or start salsa dancing to "back that ass up" or whatever chitty club music they play now.

You are being insecure and you should apologize for getting your panties in a twist, also who the hell sees his girl dancing with some guy and then leaves to go pout outside. If you have a problem you walk right up to her grab her and you start grinding on her because you have that right
    Some guys might be pushovers and let their girl rub their arse on other guys diks but i don't put up with that s***. Not all girls dance like that, only the sloots.

You can't be serious about apologising

Black Lives Matter elterrible987's Avatar
    elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    those guys rubbed their boner on your girl. so I see why you are upset.

Socially though, I have seen it generally to be acceptable by many people, it means less than a peck on the cheek, IDK why that is but socially thats how its accepted over here and I have danced with my friends GF and the BF even encouraged me to and also seen girls with BF's go out dancing with other guys like that.

I would not want my woman doing that either, but I would just communicate that with her rather than getting super upset over it because its a generally accepted behavior.

Dizzie38 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dizzie38 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dizzie38 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dizzie38 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dizzie38 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dizzie38 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dizzie38 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dizzie38 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dizzie38 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dizzie38 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dizzie38 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Grind on some guy and see if she likes it

I guess your right most girls do it so she's just following the crowd, I just don't see how she could think I'd be ok with it. What annoyed me as well was her acting like I'm just insecure when surely most guys would be pi**** about it.

Registered User UsernameOfPeace's Avatar
    UsernameOfPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UsernameOfPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UsernameOfPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UsernameOfPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UsernameOfPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UsernameOfPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UsernameOfPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UsernameOfPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UsernameOfPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UsernameOfPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UsernameOfPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I think it is slooty as ****.

But I do think that unfortunately whether due to their own stupidity or not, many women feel that grinding is okay to do whilst in a relationship.

If she says she isn't going to do it again now that she sees it bothers you then I guess it's cool, if you believe her that is.

But I can understand you being angry that she herself doesn't see how slooty it is on her own.
    Custom, tradition, and intellectual laziness lead men to follow their religious
    leaders blindly.

Misc, a place where
    - middle class kids comfort each other agreeing that poor people are lazy and that the rich have no advantages
    - attractive non-white people have "white features"
    - police are gods and should not be questioned
    - abuse to dogs is more important than abuse to humans
    ***Number of people made mad by sig so far: 3***

goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I would not tolerate my gf grinding her ass on another guy's dick on the dance floor. That is just flat out disrespectful. So many guys will justify that is just how dancing is but no it's not. Most dancing does not have your gf dry humping another guy where he is shoving his hard schlong into her ass repeatedly on a public floor for everyone to see. If a girl does not see this as crossing a boundary then she is not the girl I want to be with as simple as that.

Originally Posted by Dizzie38 View Post
    Grind on some guy and see if she likes it
    Why didn't I think of doing this last night grrr

poker123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) poker123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) poker123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) poker123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) poker123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) poker123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) poker123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) poker123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) poker123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) poker123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) poker123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Breaktalents View Post
    I wouldn't leave my gf for this. I personally have grinded with my friends gf's and my gf doesn't care and I don't think it's a big deal but that's as far as I will take it.
    Lol. Youre shameful son

Who the hell grind on their friends gf
    So disrespectful
    How would u like when your friend is grinding and about to cum in your gfs mouth

Stupid fukkkk

Dizzie38 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dizzie38 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dizzie38 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dizzie38 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dizzie38 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dizzie38 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dizzie38 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dizzie38 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dizzie38 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dizzie38 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dizzie38 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    On a serious note, I think it's not acceptable. I'd be pretty pissed off as well.

blackbull2k13 is a name known to all. (+5000) blackbull2k13 is a name known to all. (+5000) blackbull2k13 is a name known to all. (+5000) blackbull2k13 is a name known to all. (+5000) blackbull2k13 is a name known to all. (+5000) blackbull2k13 is a name known to all. (+5000) blackbull2k13 is a name known to all. (+5000) blackbull2k13 is a name known to all. (+5000) blackbull2k13 is a name known to all. (+5000) blackbull2k13 is a name known to all. (+5000) blackbull2k13 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by TescosFinest View Post
    Some guys might be pushovers and let their girl rub their arse on other guys diks but i don't put up with that s***. Not all girls dance like that, only the sloots.

You can't be serious about apologising
    No you are just the push over who sees his girl getting her ass rubbed and you walk away sad instead of pulling her away and dancing with her yourself.

Look you went to a place where everyone grinds on everyone, you leave your girl alone and someone is going to try and grind on her. No need to throw a phucky hiss fit over it , you are wrong and usually when people overreact they apologize but you are too "alpha" for that.
    Skepticism is the chastity of the intellect, and it is shameful to surrender it too soon or to the first comer: there is nobility in preserving it coolly and proudly through long youth, until at last, in the ripeness of instinct and discretion, it can be safely exchanged for fidelity and happiness

No you are just the push over who sees his girl getting her ass rubbed and you walk away sad instead of pulling her away and dancing with her yourself.

Look you went to a place where everyone grinds on everyone, you leave your girl alone and someone is going to try and grind on her. No need to throw a phucky hiss fit over it , you are wrong and usually when people overreact they apologize but you are too "alpha" for that.
    That's his gf, not a random sloot. He should have to tell her not to rub her ass on other guys dicks. You are wrong.

Originally Posted by Dizzie38 View Post
    That's his gf, not a random sloot. He should have to tell her not to rub her ass on other guys dicks. You are wrong.
    If your girl ever goes out without you she is probably dancing like that, no need to be insecure about that chit. Just how modern society views dancing in clubs, its how everyone dancing in those places.

GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Enjoy your cuckhold goals. *******.

xx chromosomes (no homo) RandomMisc's Avatar
    RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Don't try to turn a hoe into a housewife. You can't pick up a girl dressed like a skank and then try to change her. Find a nice conservative chick who shares your values, not a club girl.

I walked away cos at the time all i was thinking was fuk this sloot disrepecting me like this, i'd rather walk out and leave her there instead of going up to her and
    asking her politely to stop rubbing her arse on guys diks as it's bothering me.

I'm not trying to be alpha or anything i'm just not gonna apolgise when in my eyes she's the one in the wrong.

Originally Posted by RandomMisc View Post
    Don't try to turn a hoe into a housewife. You can't pick up a girl dressed like a skank and then try to change her. Find a nice conservative chick who shares your values, not a club girl.
    This 100%. Listen to this OP.

It's weird how i've been in a bad mood for the last 24 hours thinking about this but now i realise my gf is just being stupid and naive rather than slooty, if she was a sloot then i don't think she would of grinded in front of me.

Thanks for the advice ITT it really helped, i guess we've gotta have a talk about boundaries.

NBSprinter will become famous soon enough. (+50) NBSprinter will become famous soon enough. (+50) NBSprinter will become famous soon enough. (+50) NBSprinter will become famous soon enough. (+50) NBSprinter will become famous soon enough. (+50) NBSprinter will become famous soon enough. (+50) NBSprinter will become famous soon enough. (+50) NBSprinter will become famous soon enough. (+50) NBSprinter will become famous soon enough. (+50) NBSprinter will become famous soon enough. (+50) NBSprinter will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just go grab her off the guy and dance with her yourself OP, if she gets pissed off or the guy gets pissed off at least you're being alpha
    it is disrespectful in my opinion though

Originally Posted by TescosFinest View Post
    It's weird how i've been in a bad mood for the last 24 hours thinking about this but now i realise my gf is just being stupid and naive rather than slooty, if she was a sloot then i don't think she would of grinded in front of me.

Thanks for the advice ITT it really helped, i guess we've gotta have a talk about boundaries.
    Thats all I am saying, If I was with my girl at a club and she left and I started grinding some chick I would not expect her to phucking lose her chit.

happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    It's not cool.
    She knows now.
    She likely won't do it again.
    I don't have problems, I have situations.
    Situations, you can get out of!

We all know the grass is green. We just don’t consider what’s been left in the middle of it.

There will always be imperfections. There will always be a big splodge of brown chit creating disarray in that beautiful emerald sea of grass.

Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You need to grow up. Girls like to dance. Therefore girls are going to dance. If you choose to try and control her guess what? She'll just go dancing behind your back.

If you want to be with her then stop being so insecure. Let her dress how she wants. Lets her dance with who she wants. Your confidence in yourself will keep her as faithful as shes ever going to be. Meaning if shes gonna cheat she'll do it whether or not shes dressing like a sloot/dancing. But if she wasn't gonna cheat your insecurities will push her away.

And if its that serious to you then you need to find a girl who doesn't party.

fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000)
    I don't think it's ok to dance that closely with another guy. Some of these dances people be doing nowadays look like they're actually having sex right on the dance floor!
    Make Fihe Not Fat Again.

Originally Posted by Dreamer889 View Post
    You need to grow up. Girls like to dance. Therefore girls are going to dance. If you choose to try and control her guess what? She'll just go dancing behind your back.

If you want to be with her then stop being so insecure. Let her dress how she wants. Lets her dance with who she wants. Your confidence in yourself will keep her as faithful as shes ever going to be. Meaning if shes gonna cheat she'll do it whether or not shes dressing like a sloot/dancing. But if she wasn't gonna cheat your insecurities will push her away.

^ This

Mightymuddy is just really nice. (+1000) Mightymuddy is just really nice. (+1000) Mightymuddy is just really nice. (+1000) Mightymuddy is just really nice. (+1000) Mightymuddy is just really nice. (+1000) Mightymuddy is just really nice. (+1000) Mightymuddy is just really nice. (+1000) Mightymuddy is just really nice. (+1000) Mightymuddy is just really nice. (+1000) Mightymuddy is just really nice. (+1000) Mightymuddy is just really nice. (+1000)
    I would break up cause she's a club sloot and accused you of being insecure.

Up to you doe OP, you like what you like.

So i'm childish cos I don't like my gf having dry sex with other guys? So where exactly do you cross the line of what's inappropriate in a relationship?
    You know girls can dance without grinding.

heynah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heynah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heynah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heynah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heynah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heynah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heynah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heynah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heynah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heynah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heynah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    As long as she's fine with you grinding on other girls, then you're good to go.
    Straya kunt crew
    5'10 90kg
    Goals: 1.5+xBW BP, 2.5XBW Squat, BW snatch, 1.5XBW power clean, <12% BF.

Deep voice crew
    Sweat like guy in Gangster's Paradise video when lifting crew
    Chase PBs, not women crew
    Seinfeld Crew
    Simpsons Crew

happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Agree with statement in bold. Insecurity will push a girlfriend away. This guy is a tricky one. He started dating this girl but thought she looked too slutty so wanted her to change.
    Now this. It seems like OP doesn't like anything about this girl. He just seems to see her as one big sloot he wants to change. It really is quite bizarre.

I personally don't think it's OK to grind like that on a guy when I'm out and have a boyfriend.

Clearly this girl does. OP has told her he doesn't like it, and hopefully she will respect that.

But Opie? Why are you in a relationship with a girl you
    a) don't seem to like anything about
    b) you keep saying is everything you don't like
    c) want to change?
    I don't have problems, I have situations.
    Situations, you can get out of!

We all know the grass is green. We just don’t consider what’s been left in the middle of it.

There will always be imperfections. There will always be a big splodge of brown chit creating disarray in that beautiful emerald sea of grass.