Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Look OP how did she have a chance to grind on other guys?
    Oh that's right instead of dancing with your woman you were acting like a dork at the bar or outside.

You should have been grinding on her and getting her turned on for later.

JFC it's not hard. Girls like fun. Guys who dance are fun. Dance with your woman.

ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Everyone has different boundaries... But for me, grinding up on another dude is crossing the line. Might as well be dry humping in bed in that case

Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by TescosFinest View Post
    So i'm childish cos I don't like my gf having dry sex with other guys? So where exactly do you cross the line of what's inappropriate in a relationship?
    You know girls can dance without grinding.
    Grinding at a club =/= dry sex. Everyone is my generation dances like that. So no i don't see a problem with my girl dancing with other guys. And i would rather her feel that she can do whatever she wants then force her to sneak around by trying to stop her from dancing.

Your girlfriend? Shes a dancer. And shes gonna dance whether you like it or not. IMO it is childish for you to try to change a girl. If you really want a girl who doesn't dance then go find one. But i promise you, you'll never tame this one. No matter how hard you try. Dancers gone dance brah.

Oh and my girlfriend can do whatever she wants short of hooking up with another guy.

Registered Superhero TheJizzler's Avatar
    TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    It is how pretty much everyone in a club dances. But people who are srs about their relationships don't (unless they're too naïve for a relationship).

If a girl you're casually seeing does it: brush it off, go grind with another girl.

If a girl you're serious with does it: Don't wife up a club rat in the first place.

xx chromosomes (no homo) RandomMisc's Avatar
    RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    People who are into clubbing are going to view this as acceptable... those who don't won't. It's a values/boundaries thing. Yours are vastly different. Trying to change her is just going to result in her pushing your buttons once the novelty of the relationship wears off and she starts to resent you. She is already calling you insecure/jelly/controlling.

As evidenced by this thread, there are plenty of guys who would be thrilled to have a fun party girl who dresses the part and dances with everyone... let her go find one of those guys to date. And you can find a chick whose boundaries align more closely with your own. Tons of chicks don't do th clubbing thing, or if they do, dance with just their female friends/boyfriend. Why force a relationship with someone you don't even like and with whom you have pretty big incompatabilities? Having major issues in the first couple months = relationship doomed. You aren't even getting the fun, lighthearted, feelgood honeymoon period. Why fkn bother?

AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by RandomMisc View Post
    People who are into clubbing are going to view this as acceptable... those who don't won't. It's a values/boundaries thing. Yours are vastly different. Trying to change her is just going to result in her pushing your buttons once the novelty of the relationship wears off and she starts to resent you. She is already calling you insecure/jelly/controlling.

As evidenced by this thread, there are plenty of guys who would be thrilled to have a fun party girl who dresses the part and dances with everyone... let her go find one of those guys to date. And you can find a chick whose boundaries align more closely with your own. Tons of chicks don't do th clubbing thing, or if they do, dance with just their female friends/boyfriend. Why force a relationship with someone you don't even like and with whom you have pretty big incompatabilities? Having major issues in the first couple months = relationship doomed. You aren't even getting the fun, lighthearted, feelgood honeymoon period. Why fkn bother?
    So much this.

I'm shocked how many guys itt are ok with it....I personally think it's massively disrespectful there's no reason she couldn't just dance with her gf I think when you're in a relationship it's never ok to invite another male to put his hands on you.
    ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

TescosFinest is on a distinguished road. (+10) TescosFinest is on a distinguished road. (+10) TescosFinest is on a distinguished road. (+10) TescosFinest is on a distinguished road. (+10) TescosFinest is on a distinguished road. (+10) TescosFinest is on a distinguished road. (+10) TescosFinest is on a distinguished road. (+10) TescosFinest is on a distinguished road. (+10) TescosFinest is on a distinguished road. (+10) TescosFinest is on a distinguished road. (+10) TescosFinest is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by happywithit View Post
    Agree with statement in bold. Insecurity will push a girlfriend away. This guy is a tricky one. He started dating this girl but thought she looked too slutty so wanted her to change.
    Now this. It seems like OP doesn't like anything about this girl. He just seems to see her as one big sloot he wants to change. It really is quite bizarre.

I personally don't think it's OK to grind like that on a guy when I'm out and have a boyfriend.

Clearly this girl does. OP has told her he doesn't like it, and hopefully she will respect that.

But Opie? Why are you in a relationship with a girl you
    a) don't seem to like anything about
    b) you keep saying is everything you don't like
    c) want to change?
    a) I know it sounds dodgy, i do adore this girl i'm besotted with her i just didn't feel the need to tell everyone on here how amazing she is
    b) she has one big flaw to me (dressing like a sloot), everything else about her i love
    c) I didn't get in a relationship with her until she agreed to stop dressing so slooty, i'm not overly controlling like telling her what to wear i just asked her not to wear certain things like her tiny shorts/hotpants around other guys.

TescosFinest is on a distinguished road. (+10) TescosFinest is on a distinguished road. (+10) TescosFinest is on a distinguished road. (+10) TescosFinest is on a distinguished road. (+10) TescosFinest is on a distinguished road. (+10) TescosFinest is on a distinguished road. (+10) TescosFinest is on a distinguished road. (+10) TescosFinest is on a distinguished road. (+10) TescosFinest is on a distinguished road. (+10) TescosFinest is on a distinguished road. (+10) TescosFinest is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by leoslayer1 View Post
    Look OP how did she have a chance to grind on other guys?
    Oh that's right instead of dancing with your woman you were acting like a dork at the bar or outside.

You should have been grinding on her and getting her turned on for later.

JFC it's not hard. Girls like fun. Guys who dance are fun. Dance with your woman.
    I should be able to leave her with her friend for 10 mins without her rubbing herself on other guys diks

Originally Posted by Dreamer889 View Post
    Grinding at a club =/= dry sex. Everyone is my generation dances like that. So no i don't see a problem with my girl dancing with other guys. And i would rather her feel that she can do whatever she wants then force her to sneak around by trying to stop her from dancing.

Your girlfriend? Shes a dancer. And shes gonna dance whether you like it or not. IMO it is childish for you to try to change a girl. If you really want a girl who doesn't dance then go find one. But i promise you, you'll never tame this one. No matter how hard you try. Dancers gone dance brah.

Oh and my girlfriend can do whatever she wants short of hooking up with another guy.
    It's funny cos when I used to go clubbing with my ex and her girlfriends none of them used to grind with guys but they liked to dance. It's just they're not sloots, not everyone dances like that. And you clearly have no respect for yourself if you tolerate that s*** from your gf.

Originally Posted by RandomMisc View Post
    Why force a relationship with someone you don't even like and with whom you have pretty big incompatabilities? Having major issues in the first couple months = relationship doomed. You aren't even getting the fun, lighthearted, feelgood honeymoon period. Why fkn bother?
    I'm not forcing a relationship the last few weeks have been the happiest I've been in years and everything was going great until last night

leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I should be able to leave her with her friend for 10 mins without her rubbing herself on other guys diks

It's funny cos when I used to go clubbing with my ex and her girlfriends none of them used to grind with guys but they liked to dance. It's just they're not sloots, not everyone dances like that. And you clearly have no respect for yourself if you tolerate that s*** from your gf.
    I didn't say it was ok for her to do it. I said it should have never been an oppurtunity.

I see tons of guys that don't dance with their women. It's a huge mistake.

Registered Superhero TheJizzler's Avatar
    TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    a) I know it sounds dodgy, i do adore this girl i'm besotted with her i just didn't feel the need to tell everyone on here how amazing she is
    b) she has one big flaw to me (dressing like a sloot), everything else about her i love
    c) I didn't get in a relationship with her until she agreed to stop dressing so slooty, i'm not overly controlling like telling her what to wear i just asked her not to wear certain things like her tiny shorts/hotpants around other guys.
    You caught feels and aren't thinking straight. You know you'd be saying the same to any other guy describing this situation.

Abort.

Registered Sex Offender blackbull2k13's Avatar
    blackbull2k13 is a name known to all. (+5000) blackbull2k13 is a name known to all. (+5000) blackbull2k13 is a name known to all. (+5000) blackbull2k13 is a name known to all. (+5000) blackbull2k13 is a name known to all. (+5000) blackbull2k13 is a name known to all. (+5000) blackbull2k13 is a name known to all. (+5000) blackbull2k13 is a name known to all. (+5000) blackbull2k13 is a name known to all. (+5000) blackbull2k13 is a name known to all. (+5000) blackbull2k13 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Dude you are coming at this all wrong, All some of us are saying is the fact she didn't see this as a sign of disrespect or something she wasn't allowed to do in a relationship isn't a given. In our modern culture you can't just operate in such a solipsistic view that grinding is not how you dance. She is probably used to dancing like that and just always considered it to be the way people dance...her boy friend goes outside and she dances in the way she has always danced with other people.

The correct response is always just to grab your girl like the man you are and start grinding on her not to run away and freak out.

I am biased because I grew up in the "club" culture so unlike some of you I don't see grinding as anything more than just dancing. I don't see it as a huge level of disrespect or devaluing yourself as a man, I realize that is how 80% of people dance at clubs that blast songs like "Pop that pussy" , "Back that azz up" , "Twerk song # 455464". Personally I don't take my girl to a club often and when I do I am always right around her... but even if she did dance with someone else I wouldn't freak out because whenever I go out with my boys I grind on chicks myself.

I think the difference between some of us is that some of you believe your woman is an inch away from leaving you at any moment. Your all so obsessed that someone is cheating on you that you have to watch them like a hawk and a little dance means she is going to shove a cock inside her, My view is "if a sloot is going to cheat she is going to cheat, and I can't blame people for not following boundaries I haven't established" leads to a good life brah
    Last edited by blackbull2k13; 02-02-2014 at 05:53 PM.
    Skepticism is the chastity of the intellect, and it is shameful to surrender it too soon or to the first comer: there is nobility in preserving it coolly and proudly through long youth, until at last, in the ripeness of instinct and discretion, it can be safely exchanged for fidelity and happiness

No Drinking/No Drugs Crew
    Formerly over 350 lbs Crew

Twism24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Twism24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Twism24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Twism24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Twism24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Twism24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Twism24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Twism24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Twism24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Twism24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Twism24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    HAHAHAH classic misc white knights ITT. Grinding with other dudes is not ok in any shape or form. And thats coming from a former club head. Thats the most slooty red flag you could have, your GF rubbing her ass on another guys d*ck? What is wrong with you wks

AwFukHi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AwFukHi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AwFukHi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AwFukHi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AwFukHi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AwFukHi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AwFukHi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AwFukHi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AwFukHi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AwFukHi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AwFukHi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I have a married friend who does this but she has never cheated or anything. Her husband is ok with it and encourages her to do it because he doesn't like to dance. I would be mad if my boyfriend was grinding against another girl, so I don't do it myself.

Relationships all have different boundaries. She now knows yours. Her calling you insecure about it is a red flag though.

Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Twism24 View Post
    HAHAHAH classic misc white knights ITT. Grinding with other dudes is not ok in any shape or form. And thats coming from a former club head. Thats the most slooty red flag you could have, your GF rubbing her ass on another guys d*ck? What is wrong with you wks
    When you go to a club you dance with your girlfriend the whole time? If so good for you. But i'm not going to a party to dance with one girl.

brb bulk-utting! nvrstopworking's Avatar
    nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    If I went to a club with my GF and she caught me grinding on some random chick when she was in the bathroom or at the bar I would expect her to be pizzed... and you can bet your azz that the reverse would be true too.

Not sure how people don't see that as "disrespectful".

goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by AJ7123 View Post
    So much this.

I'm shocked how many guys itt are ok with it....I personally think it's massively disrespectful there's no reason she couldn't just dance with her gf I think when you're in a relationship it's never ok to invite another male to put his hands on you.

Agreed to the nth.

So many pussies in this thread think because they grew up in club culture that it's ok for their gf to behave this way. No it's friggin not ok if you have an ounce of self-respect. See you *******s in 6 months when you come crying that your club girl slooted with your bff and you didn't see it coming even though they would grind for hours on the club floor. You dull fuggin idiots need to wake up and recognize what crossing a boundary, that everyone around you can see except you, really means.

corpsedub is a name known to all. (+5000) corpsedub is a name known to all. (+5000) corpsedub is a name known to all. (+5000) corpsedub is a name known to all. (+5000) corpsedub is a name known to all. (+5000) corpsedub is a name known to all. (+5000) corpsedub is a name known to all. (+5000) corpsedub is a name known to all. (+5000) corpsedub is a name known to all. (+5000) corpsedub is a name known to all. (+5000) corpsedub is a name known to all. (+5000)
    welcome to the tesco disco

i have no other imput
    "The more sand that has escaped from the hourglass of our life, the clearer we should see through it."

**KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE**
    06 R1 raven
    02 CBR1100xx
    02 DRZ 400s

Originally Posted by goodcupcakes View Post
    Agreed to the nth.

So many pussies in this thread think because they grew up in club culture that it's ok for their gf to behave this way. No it's friggin not ok if you have an ounce of self-respect. See you *******s in 6 months when you come crying that your club girl slooted with your bff and you didn't see it coming even though they would grind for hours on the club floor. You dull fuggin idiots need to wake up and recognize what crossing a boundary, that everyone around you can see except you, really means.
    And you need to wake up and realize that the misc =/= real life.

Everyone has different boundaries in there relationships. Up to the individuals to chose those boundaries. Not you. Just because you are so insecure that you can't have another dude dancing with your GF doesn't mean that every guy feels that way. You stick to your boring conventional girl. We'll stick with the club sloots that are "disrespecting" us oh so badly.

Lol. You sound like the kinda dude who would try to fight your girls dad for dancing with her at your wedding. Dancing is dancing. Nothing sexual about it unless you choose to make it sexual.

googleccd will become famous soon enough. (+50) googleccd will become famous soon enough. (+50) googleccd will become famous soon enough. (+50) googleccd will become famous soon enough. (+50) googleccd will become famous soon enough. (+50) googleccd will become famous soon enough. (+50) googleccd will become famous soon enough. (+50) googleccd will become famous soon enough. (+50) googleccd will become famous soon enough. (+50) googleccd will become famous soon enough. (+50) googleccd will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What she did was wrong OP.
    I wouldn't allow it, if she doesn't want to stop being a sloot I'd let her go, its up to you.

some guys wouldn't mind seeing other dudes bang their gf's, doesn't make it right, why would you care what the other posters say? you don't like it, then she better stop rubbing her a$$ on other dudes.

goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Dreamer889 View Post
    And you need to wake up and realize that the misc =/= real life.

Everyone has different boundaries in there relationships. Up to the individuals to chose those boundaries. Not you. Just because you are so insecure that you can't have another dude dancing with your GF doesn't mean that every guy feels that way. You stick to your boring conventional girl. We'll stick with the club sloots that are "disrespecting" us oh so badly.

Lol. You sound like the kinda dude who would try to fight your girls dad for dancing with her at your wedding. Dancing is dancing. Nothing sexual about it unless you choose to make it sexual.

Look, tubby, at 300lbs I know that you haven't ever danced in your life so I get that you can't comprehend that there are different types of dancing. Dancing and having fun in what most people do is perfectly fine. Your girl grinding her ass on another man's dick on the dance floor is massively disrespectful and falls into a category that goes way beyond a friendly dance. I realize you wouldn't know this but that's why we're here to point out the obvious to those too stupid to pick up on what crossing lines looks like.

coppb is on a distinguished road. (+10) coppb is on a distinguished road. (+10) coppb is on a distinguished road. (+10) coppb is on a distinguished road. (+10) coppb is on a distinguished road. (+10) coppb is on a distinguished road. (+10) coppb is on a distinguished road. (+10) coppb is on a distinguished road. (+10) coppb is on a distinguished road. (+10) coppb is on a distinguished road. (+10) coppb is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Right or wrong totally depends on the couple. This is a problem because it crosses your boundary and not hers. You can't be blaming her If you have not discussed it before and agreed on the boundary. Your problem is communication brah.

Personally I wouldn't like it and my GF knows that sort of chit doesn't fly.

soyelrey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) soyelrey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) soyelrey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) soyelrey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) soyelrey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) soyelrey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) soyelrey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) soyelrey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) soyelrey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) soyelrey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) soyelrey has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I walked away cos at the time all i was thinking was fuk this sloot disrepecting me like this, i'd rather walk out and leave her there instead of going up to her and
    asking her politely to stop rubbing her arse on guys diks as it's bothering me.

I'm not trying to be alpha or anything i'm just not gonna apolgise when in my eyes she's the one in the wrong.
    You shouldn't have left her unattended. If she's slooty enough to rub her ass on a random dude's hard throbbing cawk the second you step out of the club, what's gonna stop her from going to the bathroom stall afterwards for a nice sloppy BJ or some hot steamy sex0rs when you go home? Sloots gon sloot brah
    Vidi, Vici, Veni
    I saw, I conquered, I came

CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The issue isn't whether that kind of dancing is ok or not. The issue is how you react to feeling disrespected by your girl.

Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I would not be OK with this and I'm surprised other people are but I guess if that's what you crazy kids do these days I can see why she thought it would be cool.
    "A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."

yage is just really nice. (+1000) yage is just really nice. (+1000) yage is just really nice. (+1000) yage is just really nice. (+1000) yage is just really nice. (+1000) yage is just really nice. (+1000) yage is just really nice. (+1000) yage is just really nice. (+1000) yage is just really nice. (+1000) yage is just really nice. (+1000) yage is just really nice. (+1000)
    You know society is fuked when women consider 'dancing' as grinding on by a variety of miscellaneous penises. I don't mind what my girl does or who she associates with, but she sure as chit will not have another cawk in the same region where I'll be dining later that night

biggerleaffan will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggerleaffan will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggerleaffan will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggerleaffan will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggerleaffan will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggerleaffan will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggerleaffan will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggerleaffan will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggerleaffan will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggerleaffan will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggerleaffan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Nothing wrong with a girl dancing for fun on the dance floor with her friends. Grinding is totally different though.
    Wouldn't put up with it but that's just me. she's a sl00t though brah I think it's time to move on. She'll never change for you and she'll probably end up getting more sl00tier.

IIIWolverineIII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IIIWolverineIII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IIIWolverineIII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IIIWolverineIII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IIIWolverineIII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IIIWolverineIII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IIIWolverineIII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IIIWolverineIII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IIIWolverineIII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IIIWolverineIII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IIIWolverineIII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

No reps for the wicked ★ Deacon at the Church of Iron ★ Boring Adult Crew
    --------Ask not what the misc can do for you, ask what you can do for the misc----------

Vake7000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vake7000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vake7000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vake7000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vake7000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vake7000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vake7000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vake7000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vake7000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vake7000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vake7000 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    she's a whore

this is what happens when you date a whore

did you expect differently? haha

GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Wtf is with the influx of *******s lately?